The Last Time We Meet

Story Info
A joyous reunion takes an unexpected turn.
5.3k words
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holt didn't know what he had expected, but the house was compact and pretty, with an impeccably trimmed front yard. The neighborhood was just south of downtown and off a busy north-south artery. It was in the process of gentrifying but not all the way there.

He parked his rental car across the street and got out, his pace and heartbeat quickening as he approached the front door. How long had it been since the last time? Years, but how many? Now that he was finally about to see his love again he was torn between anticipation and trepidation. He fairly bounded up the two or three steps that led up to the modest wooden front porch and pressed the doorbell before he lost his nerve.

He didn't have to wait long before the door rattled open behind the screen. "Holt," Lee said, his face alight. "Welcome."

The next moment he was inside and gathered into strong arms. There was no doubt about the sincerity of Lee's welcome—his embrace squeezed the breath from Holt's body. At last Lee stepped back, his hands still gripping Holt's shoulders.

"I can't believe it," he said, beaming.

"Neither can I." He was breathless, not only from the hug but from seeing Lee's strong, chiseled features. He had forgotten how handsome he was. That hadn't changed, though Lee's perfectly styled hair, dark the last time they had met, was now salt and pepper. The lines etched in his countenance simply made it more distinguished.

"Just how long has it been?"

"I can't remember. Years."

"So have I gotten old and decrepit?" Lee's smile was wicked, daring him to agree.

Holt rolled his eyes. "You're a fucking hot silver dad." He didn't expect a return compliment. Lee's looks had always turned heads. Just a fact.

"Thank you. Believe it or not that means a lot." Lee gestured behind him. "You want to sit, have a drink, tour the place?"

"Maybe after. I can tell it's beautiful. I knew it would be."

Lee's clear blue eyes twinkled. "Thank you. Well, I can at least show you the bedroom now."

They headed down a short hallway and into the bedroom, as carefully furnished and decorated as the rest of the house.

"Here we are. You can put your clothes on the chair by the bed." Lee was already removing his shirt, letting it drop to the floor. He smiled as he noticed Holt watching him undress.

In his youth Lee had been a dancer, and after that a long-distance runner who ran a race every year. No surprise that he had maintained his taut, sinewy frame well past the age when most men let themselves go. Holt's breathing quickened at the sight of Lee's veined forearms, sculpted pectorals and ripped abdomen. He still went to the gym regularly himself, but no one would mistake him for a fitness model.

Lee had peeled down to a pair of colorfully patterned boxer briefs that hugged his narrow hips and muscled thighs. Holt stared at the bulge between Lee's legs. He'd have to wait just a bit longer to see what was inside that pouch again.

He was the one feeling old and decrepit. Holt quickly stripped and lay on his stomach on the large bath towel laid on the bed.

"So you'd like a massage to start?" Lee asked.

"Absolutely. It was a long plane ride."

He saw Lee's hand pick up one of two small bottles on the bedside table. In a moment warmth spread across his back and he felt the skilled pressure of strong fingers. Holt sighed and relaxed, his weight sinking into the bed.

After a while Lee clambered onto his body so that he was sitting on Holt's thighs. His friend's strokes became slower and more sensual, fingertips snaking between his butt cheeks. Lee leaned down close so that Holt felt his warm breath on his ear.

"How are you doing?"

"Wonderful," Holt murmured. His cock had hardened underneath him and he shifted to relieve the pressure. Lee must have taken that as a signal, because he lifted himself off Holt and stood at the side of the bed, his swelling crotch now directly in front of Holt's face. That was too tempting a sight. Holt reached out and hooked his fingers underneath the waistband of Lee's boxers, drawing them down slowly until the cock he had waited so long to see again suddenly sprang into view, hard and proud. Lee's erect penis was as beautiful as the rest of him, outsize on his compact frame, almost vertical, the shaft absolutely straight, veined and capped with a perfectly proportioned purplish head. His balls were large and hung just low enough. Carefully trimmed pubes revealed the veins in the skin of Lee's lower abdomen.

"Jesus," Holt said. He had it in his mouth almost before he saw it.

Lee's hand caressed his head. "Oh baby," he breathed. "It's been so long."

"Mm hmm," Holt said, his mouth full as he tasted the salt of Lee's precum. After a few moments his neck began to ache from the awkward position. He sat up on the edge of the bed, and to his surprise Lee bent and gave him a full, open-mouth kiss. Always before Holt had been the one to kiss first. Before he had a chance to wonder about this he found himself lying on his back on the bed with Lee's full weight on him, his friend still exploring his mouth ardently with lips and tongue.

Lee lifted his head and grinned into Holt's eyes. "Let me get a little more comfortable." A swift movement of his legs and a toss sent his underwear sailing across the room. Now nothing was between them.

Holt held Lee close. "After all this time you still feel familiar," he told him. "I hope that's not insulting."

Lee chuckled. "Not one bit." He moved down Holt's body, kissing as he went. The next moment Holt gasped as Lee's lips surrounded his cock. He looked down as the other man began to blow him with long strokes, grasping his balls with one hand. Lee's tongue worked its usual magic, and after a very short time Holt found himself grabbing the head bobbing up and down on his organ. "Wait," he said. "Don't want to cum now."

Lee released him. "What do you want?"

In answer Holt gestured at him. "Let me have yours again."

Lee raised himself and straddled Holt's chest, feeding him his cock. Holt nursed at it greedily, as if he were starving. In a way he was. For years he had lain awake at night, wishing he could hold Lee in his arms again, see his smiling face, run his hands over his hard muscles, feel the power of his runner's thighs as he drove into him. Now his dreams were finally becoming reality again and he couldn't get enough. He let his head fall back on the bed and laughed from sheer joy.

Lee smiled. "Glad to see you happy."

"I am happy. I'm with you."

Lee smiled and leaned down to kiss him again. Holt's delight was mixed with wonder. As hot as their sex had always been, his friend had never been big on affection. Something had changed.

"How else can I make you happy?" Lee murmured when they came up for air again.

Holt didn't hesitate. "Do what you do best. Fuck me with that big old dick of yours."

"Absolutely." Lee reached again toward the table. Holt took a hold of his wrist.

"One request. No condom. Got checked out before I came."

A pause, then Lee nodded. He left the foil-wrapped circles undisturbed and picked up the second bottle on the table. "How do you want it?"

Moments later Lee was on his back, Holt straddling him. He took hold of the bare, greased organ behind him, feeling the familiar thrill of nervousness. Before he could lose his nerve he put the cock against his asshole and pushed, taking deep breaths, willing himself to relax and take it. An agonized cry escaped his lips as the thick head broke through his ring and Lee's shaft slid inside.

"You okay?" Lee asked, concerned.

Holt's back was arched, his mouth open, unseeing eyes turned up toward the ceiling. He looked down at Lee and refocused, smiling through the fiery pain of entry. "I'm home, baby. Back where I belong."

"That's my guy. Come here." Lee's strong hand clamped on the back of Holt's neck and drew him down toward his face. The pain receded and the pleasure of being filled with Lee's cock took its place. Holt was dimly aware of his own cock, harder than it had been in a long time, dripping precum onto the ridges of Lee's abdomen.

He grunted again as Lee moved his pelvis upward in a quick, hard motion, withdrew more slowly, then thrust up again. Holt began to move in sync with Lee's fucking, shoving his butt downward for the deepest possible penetration, though it hurt every time Lee's cock sank balls deep into him.

Lee smiled into his eyes. "Good man," he said. "You can still take it."

"Give it to me. Give me all of it."

Abruptly Lee sat up, pushing Holt onto his back. His cock popped out of Holt's ass, but only for a moment. As soon as he had grabbed his legs and hooked Holt's calves over his shoulders Lee entered him again, in full command. He raised himself, leaned back and looked down to watch his cock fucking Holt's ass. Holt raised his head as well, taking in the sight of Lee's abs rippling as he drove into him. He imagined his friend's veined shaft, glistening with lube, emerging from and re-entering his hole like part of a sleek machine, stretching it to its limit.

His first sight of Lee had been in a roughly produced, unforgettably nasty porn video he had ordered on impulse and furtively watched at home. Holt gazed, fascinated, as the lean stud fucked the brains out of his muscular co-star in the stairwell of a large hotel, while unseen men holding the recorders egged him on. The sight of Lee's cock sliding in and out of his partner's perfect butt over and over again had driven him to a fully clothed, hands-free orgasm.

Lee bent down toward him, folding Holt almost double, knees pressed against his chest. They shared another kiss—Holt had lost count of how many.

"How are you doing?" Lee whispered.

"Never better," Holt said, and meant it.

"You're getting me so hot. Don't know how much longer I can hold back."

"Then go ahead. Breed me. Do it," Holt hissed at him.

Lee waggled his eyebrows playfully. "You're sure now."

"Fucking sure. Destroy my hole."

"You asked for it," Lee said, and began to drive into him full force, his loins slapping against Holt's ass cheeks, making his balls shake. Holt cried out at every impact. His eyes screwed shut but he forced him open, not wanting to miss a single moment. It wasn't long before he was rewarded. Lee's eyes closed, his breathing deepened, his teeth gritted into a snarl of lust. The pace of his fucking increased until he was drilling Holt's ass. Moments later harsh shouts rose from his throat, and Holt knew that he was going over the edge. He tightened his ass muscles, feeling Lee's cock throb as it delivered its load deep into his guts.

His friend's body was locked in spasm, every muscle standing out. Then suddenly it relaxed. Lee collapsed onto him, still heaving with the force of his release. With Lee's cock still inside him, Holt held his lover, caressing his hair, murmuring into his ear as he slowly came down to earth.

"That was worth waiting for."

Lee raised his head and smiled. "You're telling me." Slowly, reluctantly, he raised himself off of Holt's body and flopped over onto his back. Holt looked at the half-softened, still magnificent organ that had seeded his body for the first time, wet with cum and lube. On an impulse he turned and took it into his mouth, drawing a gasp from Lee. Holt cleaned Lee's cock with languid strokes, swallowing, heedless of the bitter taste. When he was finished he let go and looked up at his partner. Lee shook his head, looking genuinely amazed.

"Wow. You're unbelievable."

Holt grinned, pleased at Lee's reaction. "Watching porn stars taught me a thing or two."

"You're probably one of the few who remembers."

He kissed Lee's stomach. "Writing you that fan e-mail was the best thing I ever did."

"I'm glad you did too." Lee's hand stroked his hair as they lay in peaceful silence. After a while he frowned. "You haven't cum."

Holt shrugged. "No big deal." He hadn't always cum during their meetings. Being filled and possessed by Lee's cock felt so complete that an orgasm seemed almost beside the point.

Lee shook his head. "This is a special occasion—our reunion! We've got to celebrate." He gazed at Holt, his expression thoughtful. "Want to change places?"

Holt couldn't believe his ears. "But... I thought you were a total top. You never bottom."

Lee raised his eyebrows. "I never said never. It has to be with the right guy. Like you." His expression grew playful. "C'mon. You know how. All married guys do."

Still a bit in shock, Holt finally nodded. "Well... okay."

Lee crooked a finger at him. "Let me fluff you up."

Holt obeyed, kneeling above Lee with his legs on either side of his chest so that he could feed his cock into the waiting mouth. As Lee blew him his hands roved up Holt's chest and began to work his nipples. This drew a groan from Holt, whose tits were hard-wired to his cock. His organ twitched inside Lee's mouth, hardening even more.

Things were happening between them that Holt had never expected. He threw caution to the wind. He backed up off of Lee, got his hands under his butt and lifted his legs into the air. He wasn't sure if he'd ever gotten a good look at Lee's asshole before. It was shaved, small, pink, and as perfect as the rest of him. The next moment Holt's face was buried in the cleft between Lee's butt cheeks. His tongue found the smooth circle of flesh and flicked into it. He was rewarded with a moan from above.

"Fuck yeah, eat that hole!"

"Mm hmm," Holt said, his voice muffled as he pushed his tongue in as deep as it would go. He lapped at Lee's anus, making obscene slobbering noises, air whistling through his nostrils. After a few minutes of this Lee was reduced to incoherent whimpering, tossing his head from side to side.

Holt rose, his face wet with spit. He was filled with a new sense of power that he had never felt before with Lee. His hand found the small bottle that was lying on the covers. He squeezed out a handful of lube and applied it both to himself and to Lee's hole. Lifting Lee's legs again, he locked eyes with his partner as he positioned his cock for entry.

"Ready?"

Lee nodded. Holt thought he looked a bit nervous. He slowly pushed at the slick ring until he felt it begin to yield. Suddenly his head and shaft were enveloped by squeezing warmth. Lee's head fell back on the pillow. A long "ah!" rose from his lips.

"You okay?" Holt asked. Lee gave him a pained smile, his breath coming in short gasps.

"Just give me a moment. It's been a while."

Holt stayed stock still, not only to give Lee time to adjust but also because he was afraid he'd shoot then and there. Then he pushed slowly deeper as Lee smiled and nodded encouragement. Finally he felt his pelvis hit taut flesh--he was in as far as he could go.

He gasped, emotion coursing through him. He was joined with his lover in a way he had never experienced. Lee was giving him the most secret, private part of his body, a gift he had never offered him before. He felt humbled, as if he were part of a sacred rite.

"How are you doing?" Lee asked. Holt snapped back to earth. How could he describe what he was feeling? He smiled.

"Great. You?"

Lee nodded. "Be gentle. I'm not used to this."

Holt smirked as he began to move his hips. "Maybe. Maybe not." Despite his teasing words he thrust slowly, gently into his partner's hole, hovering right on the edge of cumming. He wanted to last as long as he could.

Lee's hand on the back of Holt's neck pushed his face down for another kiss. "Oh baby," Lee breathed softly. "Fuck me."

"You got it." Holt managed to find a rhythm that kept his excitement under control. He rocked back to watch his greased shaft sliding in and out of Lee's hole. Lee's balls bounced every time he hit bottom. Holt noted with amazement that his cock had returned to full, raging erection. The man was insatiable.

He cried out as he felt Lee's fingers on his nipples. Holt shook his finger in Lee's face in playful warning. "Don't you do that. I'll cum right now."

Lee grinned back. "Maybe I want you to."

"Oh I want to, believe me. Just give me a few more minutes. I know what a privilege this is."

"You're sweet." Lee kissed him again. "Stay in me as long as you want."

Holt's eyes closed and he gritted his teeth. "Not much longer... Oh God... Fuck I'm going to cum!" he shouted, as suddenly his hips swung into overdrive. No more words came from Holt's throat, only incoherent shouts as his brain exploded in bursting release and his thrusting cock delivered its hot gushes into Lee's innards.

At last it was over. Holt slumped onto Lee's body, feeling strong arms around him as he began to catch his breath. Lee patted him on the back. "That was awesome. I should have bottomed for you sooner."

Holt shook his head. "Don't know if I could've done it when we first got together. Too intimidated." He felt something wet between their bodies. He looked down and whistled. "Did you cum again?"

"That's how much you turned me on."

"I see why you were such a hit in porn."

Lee rolled his eyes. "Not really. Being able to cum more than once a shoot did help, though."

Holt's cock had softened and slipped out of Lee's ass. He turned over onto his back, one arm hooked under Lee's neck, and closed his eyes, utterly content.

Just as he felt himself start to drift toward sleep Lee tapped him. "So—do you want to see the place?"

Clearly the house was his pride and joy. "Sure," Holt said. "Mind if I get cleaned up a bit?"

He wrapped Lee in a warm embrace. "Thanks. That was beyond my wildest dreams."

Lee smiled. "My pleasure."

Fifteen minutes later, dressed and somewhat put together again, they walked through Lee's house. Every one of its half-dozen rooms was decorated with exquisite taste, devoid of dust or clutter. Not for the first time Holt found himself reflecting on how fortune had smiled on his friend. While supporting himself in the line of work that had brought him to Holt's attention Lee was earning a degree in design. Over the years he had built a successful practice as an interior decorator and freelance artist. His looks naturally opened many doors, but that was not the whole story. Those prepared to prejudge and dislike him had instead found themselves disarmed by Lee's modesty and charm, not to mention his expertise. The combination had landed him job after job. Holt wondered how many of his design clients had any idea of the alternate career paths Lee had also taken.

They had made their way to the kitchen at the rear of the house. Lee opened the back door and held it so that Holt could pass. They walked out onto an expansive wooden deck.

"This is pretty new," Lee said. "I put it in just last year."

Holt gaped. "You built this yourself?"

Lee nodded. "Some friends helped, but I designed it, got the permitting done, bought and cut the lumber, hammered in probably hundreds of nails. It was a real learning experience."

"Jesus. Is there anything you can't do?"

Lee smiled. "Sure there is. Most of what you do without a second thought, for starters."

Holt shook his head, amazed, as he had been so many times since he walked into Lee's house an hour before. "I never thought coming here today would be so—educational."

"I hope it was worth the trip."

Holt glared at Lee in mock reproach. "Oh please. You know it was worth every penny, and more." A thought suddenly struck him. "I probably should get going. My time must be up."

Lee shook his head. "You don't have to rush off. I'm not on the clock. At least stay and have a cup of coffee with me. Actually there's something I need to talk to you about before you head out."

Holt looked at him, puzzled. "Really? What?"

Lee grasped his arm. "I'll tell you over coffee. Come sit."

"I should have told you this earlier," he said a few minutes later at the kitchen table, "but I was very sorry to hear about your wife."

12