All Comments on 'The Last Word'

by Fred190666

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A romance reminiscent of playing it again

WHAT A GREAT ROMANTIC TELL!! "The Last Word" evokes images reminiscent of Casablanca and Hemingway. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love love loved it!

If this is how it ends, then I am contented. Beautifully written story and a pleasure to read. I do hope there's more on the horizon though =P

RustyghRustyghalmost 5 years ago
Without A Doubt

I am rocked to the very core of my being by the gamut of emotions this story has evoked from my soul. Where..........How...........? I'm not even sure what the question is. Ok, inspiration, what has inspired you to write this story of love and despair ? Without a doubt this is NOT just the finest piece of erotic literature I have ever read, but also the most gut wrenching love story. You are one fortunate writer to possess the skills and insight to rip the raw emotions, expressed by the protagonists, and place them so poignantly into the readers' consciousness. I can't say when I have been so affected emotionally by an erotic literature story and perhaps any other kind of story. You are extremely talented and I am extremely fortunate to have read this masterpiece. Maybe I wax romantic but anyone who reads this story without catching their breath and shedding a tear, is heartless. Thank you for the pleasure. I will (with your permission) save this story to a special folder marked "The Best Of Literature" on my computer so that I may read it again in the future. Please keep writing, I will follow you and your stories wherever I may find them. I highly recommend your story to friends and all others.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Like your writing

But I do get confused with all the trans stuff, only jnown full gender change people, not just half way ones.

Is it possible to get erections and cum after taking enough fem hormones to change your body? I thought it reduced the cock, softened or deflated it and reduced any semen, as well as swimmers (damn forgot the name of the little guys) production. Mayhap I am just wrong or misinformed.

bigfan5bigfan5almost 5 years ago
Really great

Definitely your best, and honestly the best I've read to date. Is at times a lot more realistic about relationships, not just a porn or romance story. good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incredible Love Story

This story had tears running down my face at one moment and I was cheering for the characters at the next chapter. Wonderful story. My first from you. Now I’ll go read the rest! Thank you for such a great tale. Please keep them coming.

jenellesljenelleslover 4 years ago
Dreams Can Come True

I am a romantic at heart. This filled the bill extremely well. The relation between the protagonists was very familiar. Confusion, misunderstanding, and totally believable. The story flowed well and was well written. I don't recall any misspelling or grammatical errors.

I was rooting for them all the way and was never quite sure whether this was a romance or tragedy. I'm so pleased with the ending.

Good Job Fred.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I found your story on the same night I was at the salty dog in OC md

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFred190666@Fred190666
Environmental auditor, math/science teacher and part-time security guard French-Canadian, married 30 years, two (great) kids, twice grandfather