The Late Assignment

Story Info
Sarah is desperate to pass her course and will do anything.
3k words
4.23
47.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edwulf
Edwulf
1 Followers

The Late Assignment

Sarah was annoyed with herself for running late. She'd got up extra early -- six o'clock -- showered, breakfasted and then woken the boys in readiness for school. But when Sam cut his finger as they were about to leave she'd lost time in finding a plaster and sorting out the cut. It was tiny but he made enough noise to wake the dead. By that time, they hit the traffic and after the school drop-off she arrived on the campus for her assignment meeting, she was slightly breathless and heated.

Mark -- all the tutors were known by their first names -- was in his own room, S103, some distance from the university car park and because she was now late, she had to spend ten minutes finding a spot, which made her even later. It was a warm, sunny day and she was sweating freely when she knocked on Mark's door. It didn't help that this assignment was critical to her success in passing the academic year and remaining on the course. If she failed it, she'd lose her place and two years of work -- not to mention almost fifteen thousand pounds in fees -- would be wasted. She'd never get her teaching job and earn enough to bring the kids up in a decent manner. As a single mum in her mid-thirties the degree course was everything to her.

'Come in!'

Mark was in his late forties, tall and slim, with peppery grey tousled hair and glasses. He had a nice smile and never a cross look but his face creased with concern when he saw Sarah.

'You're twenty minutes late, Sarah. I thought we agreed on the time. It's really important that we sort this assignment out.'

'I know, and I'm so sorry,' Sarah stuttered, closing the door behind her. It was a small office, room enough for a desk by the window, one extra chair and the walls were lined with books and posters. Mark motioned to the spare chair next to his desk and Sarah sat on it nervously as Mark opened up her file on his computer. Glancing at the screen, Sarah could see her assignment on the system and to her dismay, the text was littered with comments, almost all of them negative. Incorrect citation, missing reference, spelling, grammar, lacking support...the list went on and on and her heart sank.

Mark spun his chair round to face her. 'I'm not sure what we can to with this, Sarah. It's supposed to be five thousand words but it's fallen well short of that. The references are out of date, taken from silly websites and you really haven't addressed the assessment criteria. This is the third draft and you've already had an extension.'

Sarah stared numbly at the floor. All her dreams were about to go up in smoke. The degree, a teaching post, nice holidays for the boys. Unless....

'Can't I have one last chance, Mark? It's difficult at home at the moment. My ex-husband doesn't have the boys any more and my mother is ill. It's been tough...'

'Sarah, you've had endless extensions this year.' Mark's tone was not unkind. He checked her profile on the computer and her photo popped up. An attractive brunette with green eyes and lovely smile -- that was Sarah. But the file underneath recorded all the fails and near passes and extensions throughout her degree. Mark was right. She'd had her chances.

But dammit, those boys needed more than what she currently provided them. Her face on the photo stared back at her, smiling. She was even wearing the same blue silk blouse she had on now, with tight white jeans.

'I'm afraid I'm going to have to recommend a fail on this one.' Mark glanced at the clock on the wall. 'If you'll excuse me, I have another appointment in five minutes.'

'Mark, please -- ' Sarah's voice rose to a shriek. Involuntarily she put her hand out and grasped his thigh. He was wearing tight blue jeans.

For a moment neither of them spoke. Mark met her eyes with an astonished look, her lips moved silently, and then he reached down and firmly took her by the wrist. 'I said I am sorry, but there is nothing I can do.'

Sarah lunged forwards and kissed him on the mouth before he could say anymore, placing his hand on her breast. They remained locked in that position for a brief moment before Mark pushed her away and stood up, his eyes flashing with rage.

'Get out, please. Anything further from you and I will have to report you.'

Sarah stifled a sob and gathered her bags. But as she reached for the door handle, Mark's strong arms encircled her tightly, surprising her with his strength. His breath came in gasps into her neck, his hands groping her breasts. Rubbing against her tight white jeans she felt his manhood pressing against her bottom. Then he turned her round to face him, placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her firmly to the floor. Wordless, Mark unzipped his fly and took out the largest, stiffest penis Sarah had ever seen. It was as thick as her wrist and a good eight inches.

It sprang out so close to Sarah's face she could see pre-cum glistening from the shiny nob end. Sarah dropped her bags and took it in her hand, pulling back the foreskin. Groaning, Mark grasped her hair and drew her down onto him. Sarah opened her mouth and took him deep into her throat, sucking noisily. If this was what it took to pass the assignment then so be it. Her head bobbed back and forth with increasing urgency, her lips and tongue rolling over his glands, her hands working the shaft. She was aware of him holding her head tightly and his rasping moans above her.

Without warning, Mark came. His cum was thick and rich and shot into her mouth with such force that Sarah gagged, cum running down her chin and onto her neck and blouse. But Mark held her head down until she drank every last drop, licking his shaft when he had finished. He released her finally, shuddering. Sarah wiped her chin and neck and in an act of pure wantonness, looked up to Mark as she licked the cum from her fingers, one by one, until they were clean, holding his gaze all the while.

'You can go, now,' he said, hoarsely.

Sarah rose to her feet a little unsteadily. 'What about my assignment?' She swallowed, her throat still lined with cum. It tasted sweet.

'We'll see,' said Mark, turning back to his desk. 'I'll email you.'

'But -- '

Sarah's protests were cut short by a knock at Mark's door. It was his next appointment.

Sarah's hopes were dashed. There was nothing she could do for the moment. She picked up her bags again and opened the door, aware that her blouse was sticky with his rapidly drying semen. She hoped it wasn't obvious.

Sarah walked out of the office, wondering what she had to do now. She had to get that assignment passed and Mark was the only person who could do it. What she had done for him had been a desperate gamble, an awful thing, disgusting and immoral.

There was something else, though.

Sarah's knickers were soaked. She'd enjoyed it and she wanted more. I'll email you, Mark had said.

Sarah got back to the car, trembling. Not with fear but with excitement. Her pussy was throbbing, aching for that massive shaft to slip right inside and take her. Mark was married with children, and was utterly abusing his power over her but she didn't care.

Two days later, she had an email. My office. 2pm was all it said. School finished at three so there was plenty of time to make that after seeing Mark. Sarah dressed for the occasion; a short spotty dress showing her ample cleavage, strappy sandals and a g-string. Lots of make-up. She'd pass that assignment whatever it took.

Mark had his back to her in the office. He was dressed in the sane blue jeans and open-necked shirt, tow buttons undone and enough to reveal a hairy chest. Sarah felt her knickers dampen as he motioned her to the same chair.

'I've made some corrections, Sarah,' he said, ignoring her bare crossed legs. 'I think we can get this through.' He held out a printed copy of the assignment but when Sarah took it, he didn't let go. 'You'll need to do some more work on it, first, though.'

Sarah understood. This time she took out his penis and licked it to erection, sucking it gently and then faster and faster.

But Mark had other plans. Pushing her off his cock, he spun her round in the chair so that she was facing his desk. 'Kneel on the chair,' he ordered, dropping his trousers. Sarah did as she was told, raising her curvy little bottom in the air. Mark lifted the dress back to her waist and pulled aside the g-string. His finger slipped easily into her wet pussy. 'Very nice,' he breathed. 'You're more than ready for me, aren't you?'

Sarah nodded, biting her lip as he fed three fingers into her, his thumb expertly rubbing her clit. She sensed his throbbing cock near her aching hole and arched her back a little, involuntarily opening her thighs. Mark's hands grasped her buttocks and in one movement, impaled her completely on his massive shaft.

Sarah wailed and thrust a hand into her mouth to stop any more cries of pleasure as Mark pounded into her, the chair wobbling, the desk rocking, his balls slapping against her white thighs. A hand found her clit again and stroked it firmly. It was no use then. Sarah gushed uncontrollably, feeling her orgasm rising in her belly, Mark's cock-meat filling her as she desperately held onto the desk and stifled her cries as she came and as the ripples of her orgasm wracked her spine, Mark grunted and pumped his load deep into pussy, making her twitch and gush again and again, thrilling to his seed, delirious with being taken so completely.

He stayed inside her for a couple of minutes and when he pulled out, her pussy lips gaped wide, his cum running down her thighs. Sarah turned in the chair and took his cock in her mouth, sucking the last drops from it, then dipping her hand between her legs and scooping out the cum and licking them clean.

'You dirty bitch,' muttered Mark, pulling up his trousers. 'You've drained my balls again.'

Sarah nodded dumbly, pulling up her knickers.

'As I said, I think we can do something with your assignment. But we'll have to present it to the Board for approval because it's so late now.'

'When is the Board meeting?'

'Next Thursday. I'll let you know the outcome.'

'Can't I do anything?'

'You can make those corrections I suggest and email it to me tomorrow morning. That's the best we can do. I'll say my piece to the board members.'

'Thank you.'

Realising that the appointment was at an end, Sarah pulled her dress down and adjusted her knickers. The g-string would in no way stem the flow of Mark's juices down her thighs but she hoped she would make it back to the car without too much messiness.

The week passed by interminably slowly. Sarah had completed all the other assignments for the year and had passed them. Everything was waiting on this last, most important, assignment.

Sarah lay in bed at night when the boys were asleep and thought about Mark's cock. She thought about him fucking his wife and fantasised about being there with them, licking his cum out of her dripping pussy, sucking his balls and perhaps the two of them taking his cum together on their faces and breasts. She wondered what Mark's wife looked like. Perhaps she was athletic and blonde where Sarah was dark-haired and curvy. Perhaps she was shaved where Sarah was hairy; men liked a change, a contrast in bed.

Some nights Sarah reached for her dildo and masturbated herself to a shuddering orgasm thinking about Mark fucking her roughly, tying her down to the bed and emptying his seed into her tight ass.

The day before the Board she received an email from Mark, stating Board at twelve. Please attend. Room S1007.

She got there early, dressed in a white blouse, dark blue skirt and tights. This was a formal affair and she wanted to give a good impression to the panel.

S1007 was a small room on the far side of the campus, tucked away at the end of a long corridor. She had to ask directions to it, twice. Arriving just before twelve, she knocked on the door.

'Come in!'

She pushed the heavy door open and entered the room. It was an old, oak-panelled room long ago written off the lecture rota because of its lack of any technology, carpeted with musty leather chairs and sofa.

The door shut behind her and three men stood up to greet her. There was Mark and the Head of Faculty, whom she remembered as Professor Jameson, and another academic, who she did not know. Both were in their late sixties, dressed formally for the occasion and smiled warmly at Sarah's arrival.

Mark introduced them all, and invited Sarah to sit on the large leather sofa between them. Feeling self-conscious, she sat down carefully, her copy of the corrected assignment in her lap.

Professor Jameson and the other lecturer, Southwick, gently pointed out the issues with the assignment and Mark helpfully answered the charges. Just as Sarah thought they would accept the changes and she would pass, Jameson said decisively: 'I'm sorry, Sarah, but we can't allow this to go through.'

'Oh, please -!'

Sarah's dreams crashed around her ears. Dimly, she heard Mark saying, 'She ought to have one more opportunity, Professor -- '

'There is one thing,' said Southwick.

'What is it?' asked Sarah. 'I'll do anything.'

'Well.' Southwick paused, his tongue flickering across his mouth, his glance turning unmistakably towards Sarah's cleavage.

'Mark?' Sarah look at the younger lecturer, who simply shrugged, and she knew that it was all arranged, this room, the distance from anywhere, even the sofa. She saw the bulge in Mark's trousers and felt her pussy clench again.

Slowly, Sarah took her shoes off and peeled off her tights. Mark dropped his trousers and so did Jameson and Southwick. But unlike Mark's hirsute, muscular legs, the older men were skinny and hairless. Sarah swallowed, unbuttoning her blouse and unhooking her bra. They were old enough to be her father, probably older.

Jameson and Southwell were all over her milky young flesh in an instant, licking her neck, her nipples, their wrinkled hands between her legs. Two elderly cocks sprang up, half the size of Mark's but Sarah was throbbing between her legs now, the leather seating of the sofa slippery with her juices. She took Southwell in her mouth as she lay back on the sofa, sucking on his old flesh, his balls loose in her hands, as Jameson went down on her and licked her pussy.

Sarah writhed and moaned as the two old men pleasured her, Southwell jabbing his old cock into her throat, grunting like an animal and Jameson entering her with small cries. She reached out a hand and grasped Mark's enormous hard-on, pulling on his shaft. Damn him, he'd engineered all of this, but she lay there being fucked by three men and didn't care.

Mark said something, and the men lifted her from the sofa, her breasts swinging with the sudden motion. Jameson sat on the sofa, his cock erect, and ordered: 'Sit on me.' Sarah did as she was told, easily lowering her drenched cunt onto the old man, riding him whilst fingering her clit. Southwell crouched over the top of the sofa, and she took him in her mouth and sucked furiously but when Jameson prised open her buttocks she nearly bit Southwell's cock with delight as Mark pushed his massive nob against her crack, rubbing her juices into her asshole before slowly but surely entering her.

Now she was filled as never before. Three stiff cocks inside her, with the biggest she'd ever seen up her ass. Mark fucked her slowly at first then faster, Jameson gasping beneath her as her body was pumped and pounded, hands gripping her waist, buttocks and neck, teeth biting her nipples, three tongues rasping on her soft white breasts, back and neck. She managed to get her hand on her clit and rub herself off to orgasm just as Southwell shuddered and came in her mouth, Jameson shot his load into her cunt and lastly, Mark thrust his hot jet deep up her ass, his fingers gripping her buttocks so tightly that she had marks there for days afterwards.

Southwell filled her mouth with more than she could take and much of his old seed spilled down her neck and onto her breasts and Jameson and Mark flooded her two holes to the brim so that her thighs were sticky with it.

Sarah climbed off Jameson slowly. She had been fucked so hard she could barely stand. The three men remained with their stiff cocks twitching on the sofa. Sarah crawled up to them and sucked off each one in turn, swallowing every last drop, three different types of cum trickling down her throat. She wiped her hand on her breasts and pussy, scooping out the cum, and treated the men to her finger licking exercise.

When she had cleaned up every last drop, the academics rose from the sofa and pulled up their trousers. Mark showed Sarah to the door.

'We'll be in touch,' he said.

The next day, he sent her an email. You passed. It read. Well done. Perhaps you'd better get it right first time next year?'

Sarah smiled. Or perhaps not.

*

Edwulf
Edwulf
1 Followers