The Latter Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,959 Followers

I had noticed she had on nothing but a sports bra with a windbreaker, her legs and ass were nicely accentuated in her body hugging yoga pants. Yup, she was the complete package alright, and if I play my cards right maybe I'll get to unwrap that package. It was a sunny but brisk morning with temps in the low fifties and a slight breeze, we stopped at the two mile turn around and shared a bottle of water. Conversation was light, the world wasn't waiting for us to solve any problems, so we didn't feel obliged to talk about them.

We talked of kids, where they were, how many grands, mainly get to know each other stuff. After showering and changing I walked to her door, escorting her to my truck and helping her in. Lunch was at Subway, where we occupied a table for over an hour, there were only two other couples dining so we didn't feel as though we were hampering business. The number of people taking orders to go was nearly non-stop all through lunch time.

She wanted to do some grocery shopping, would I mind taking her and tagging along? We grabbed the few items we needed and decided we would try the self check out, by the time we had figured it all out and were done we were in fits of laughter. We had to summon the lady three times to override our screw ups, she took it all in stride, apparently, we aren't the only ones who are new to this.

Around four I got a call from Casey asking what I was doing for supper, I had nothing planned, probably fried eggs and toast. She thought that sounded delicious, she hadn't fixed that in a long time.

"Well Casey, bring your sweet tush over about 5 and I'll feed you supper. I just finished baking the last batch of chocolate chip cookies, we can have some for dessert."

"Did you use the refrigerated kind from the store, or homemade?"

"Homemade my dear, I threw in some pieces of pecan, hopefully you aren't allergic."

"Not at all, this sounds wonderful, I'll see you at 5. Shall I knock or just walk in?"

"Maybe knock and yell honey I'm home." She muttered "smartass" as she hung up.

Don't you know that's exactly what she did, knocked twice, opened the door and yelled "honey I'm home". The big surprise was when she walked to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

I quipped, "You do realize that old lady Anderson across the hall had her door ajar when you yelled that. The old bat can't resist being a gossip, I heard her door open as you walked across the street."

"That's funny as hell, knowing what a gossip she is, you do know that by tomorrow we'll be living together, screwing like rabbits and I'll be pregnant, even though that hasn't been a possibility for years.

The pregnancy part." She said with a sparkle in her eye.

Following eggs, toast, and cookies. Me with milk, she with a cup of coffee, we adjourned to the living room for a rousing game of Scrabble. I say rousing because she cheats like hell, in the end we had a nice evening and lots of laughs. I walked her to her door, kissed her goodnight and was ready to leave when she asked if we could do things together again tomorrow.

We soon developed a daily routine, walking, meals together, games or TV, once in a while a movie if we could find one without a constant display of tits and ass along with the word fuck in every sentence. People don't talk like that in real life, at least not in our world. Oh, and the obligatory same sex couple, either or both genders, cramming that trash down your throat all the time. Can't forget the mixed race couple, gotta have one of them as well. Occasionally we would find a series on Netflix or Hulu that we liked, but those were becoming fewer and fewer as well.

We became the focus of most gossip within the Happy Acres community, not that we cared. To this point we hadn't even kissed beyond a few pecks, I sensed a full kiss was on the very near horizon, but I wasn't going to push it. She'd been the aggressor so far, when she was ready she'd let me know and from that point forward I had a feeling it was going to be Katy Bar the Doors, there's a storm a comin.

I was a few weeks away from moving and wondered if she'd like to ride along and see the place. I now had the keys, all the utilities were in my name, I needed to paint and clean prior to moving in. There was a relatively new Mexican restaurant in Pensacola called El Paso, we'd do lunch there. She loved the house, it sat on an acre lot with plenty of mature trees, she commented more than once about how much she liked the remoteness of it. There were neighbors on either side, but hundreds of feet away, not ten foot like she'd known all her life living in the city.

The interior needed to be cleaned and fresh paint, the landlord said if I'd do all of that he'd pay for the materials and cut the first month rent in half. As we were going to walk out the door she turned, put her arms around my neck and laid a barn burner of a kiss on me. Body tight to mine, her warmth invading my essence, my head momentarily foggy.

"Wow Case, I like that. Where has this woman been hiding?"

"Do you remember that song by Bobby Vee from when were teens, 'the night has a thousand eyes'? Well that's exactly how I feel back at Acres, but here, no one knows us, and no one is watching 24/7. Listen Stew, I'm 68 and not getting any younger, you've been a gentleman long enough .... my body needs a little attention."

She moved my hand from her waist up to her breast and let out a sigh as I made contact.

"Don't maul me Stew, but I need to know you like what you're feeling."

I took her hand leading her into the kitchen where I lifted her up onto the counter and began unbuttoning her blouse. As I opened it my eyes were pleased to see a thin see through bra, her dark nipples prominent against the pink areolas, poking against the material, looking inviting.

"I know guys like big boobs, and mine aren't very big, but they're still firm, as firm as they can be on a 68 year old body."

I lifted the bra and gently kneaded them as we kissed, pulling her nipples enough to make her moan into my mouth, then caressing them with the palm of my hand. I bent down and took a nipple into my mouth as she let out an UH, with a catch in her voice, then arched her back pushing into me as her hands held my head in place. She pulled my head back and moved it to the other nipple where I did the same. Raising my head I kissed her deeply, playing my tongue across her lips, then said.

"We need to quit Casey, or I'm not going to stop, and if we get to that point, I want it to be in a bed, not on a kitchen counter, at least not the first time."

I kissed each breast, sadly closed her blouse and buttoned it up, after lowering her to the floor she tucked her shirt in, took my arm and whispered in my ear, "I'm falling for you Stew, and it scares me."

Pushing me back she looked me in the eye, "I want to be intimate with you Stew, but I need to know we belong to each other before we go any further. I'm not sure I want to be married again, but I need to know we're exclusive, no sharing."

I kissed her and said I know the feeling. I felt the same way, I wanted her and no one else. Mr. Crabass had pretty well died by this time, my prickish resolve was basically non-existent, I found myself liking life again, looking forward to another day with this girl who had somehow captured my previously aching heart. At her door that night we were necking when she whispered to squeeze her ass.

"Do it Stew, I love having my ass squeezed. Mmmmm, I love that feeling, pull me in closer, no, closer. Yes, right there, now I can feel your body against mine. I'd like it to be naked, but we need to wait a little longer, when you're out of this place I'll relax. Until then you'll need to be happy with a few feels and squeezing my ass. Can you do that Stewy?"

Now I'm Stewy, wonder what I'll be with my dick buried in her snatch?

I nodded my head and started to go when she lightly patted the bulge in my jeans, looked at me with a sultry Marilyn Monroe face and whispered, "I'm liking this package."

I stood there with a hard dick as she closed her door, glad no one was close enough to see the tent in my pants. Over the next week we scrubbed and cleaned and painted each day, having supper together afterward and usually heading to our individual homes for the rest of the evening. During the days there would be feels and gropes, kisses stolen as well as kisses planned and executed with precision, walking by she'd softly run her fingers across my ass if I was bent over. We were to the point where she was pushing her hips into me as we dry humped, at times her head would be back, her mouth forming an O and her breathing heavy. We'd been dry humping long enough one day that her body shook as she made little moaning noises into my mouth.

"Baby did you cum?" I asked.

"I did, first time by a man in a very long time. Oh my gosh, my panties are soaked, I'm gonna need to put some toilet paper in them or it'll be running down my legs. Stew, I can hardly wait until your furniture is moved in so I can feel our mixed cum running out of me. God I'm horny."

I was secretly glad we stopped when we did, I was ready to cream my jeans. When the time comes that we do make love I'll have lots of spunk for her, no doubt about it. When I moved south, knowing I wasn't going to stay where I was long term, I put nearly all of my furniture and other belongings in a temperature controlled storage facility. The retirement village manager lived on site and had two boys in their late teens, with their mother's permission I approached them about finding one more guy to help and I'd hire them to move my stuff from storage to the house.

A hundred bucks each sounded mighty fine to them and would save me days of recovery time. By days end Saturday everything was in the house, we took them out for supper and headed back. I didn't have to be out of the flat until Wednesday which gave me Sunday to rest before starting to deep clean the flat on Monday. No way were those cheap bastards going to keep my security deposit if I could help it.

Casey and I went through boxes and put things away then rest of the evening, we'd scrubbed the cupboards previously, which made putting things away so much easier. Having sold my appliances before moving south I purchased all new and had them installed the week before. As we unpacked sheets and laundry item's we ran them through the washer/dryer. By days end we were tired and hungry, deciding to stop at Denny's on the way to her place. As she unlocked the door she asked me to come in for the first time.

Drawing the curtains she made a comment about the nosy old hag across the street, my former next door neighbor. Sitting on the couch she wondered if I was serious about her moving in with me when my lease was up.

"I'm one hundred percent certain, I love being around you and I love being in love with you."

"My lease will be up in four months, let's plan for then. In the mean time I'm going to bring some night ware, underwear and clothes to the house so I can stay overnight. Tomorrow that bed gets set up, then tomorrow night we're going to romp and play. That means tomorrow we're going to the store to buy the toiletries and supplies I'll need on a regular basis. Sound okay to you?"

"Sounds absolutely marvelous to me. I'm spending the night there, are you alright driving by yourself or should I pick you up?"

"I'll drive, I know the way, but right now you need to show me some attention. Stew, I like to wear vintage 50's design lingerie at times, do you think that's kinky?"

"Not at all, I love stockings and belts and the older soft bras as well as the newer stuff like at Victoria's. I noticed you wore seamed nylons last week and I have to admit it made me hard knowing they were held up by a garter belt."

"Well, actually they weren't. They used to make snug fitting full size panties with straps on them, now they make a retro-fit version, that's what I wore last week. You have no idea how hard it was to not lift my dress and show you. I bought those panties for your eyes only, they're a dark blue satin, almost as soft as silk. Speaking of soft, are you one of those guys who wants the woman to shave her nether regions?"

"Not me Casey, I like mumbling in the moss. Nothing like sliding my hand down into a pair of warm damp panties and finding a soft curly bush.

"Just so you know, mine is as grey as your hair and it's thinned out through the years, not sure how much moss, as you call it, you'll find to mumble in. Enough of this chit chat, make out with me and make me feel like a school girl again, if you treat me real nice, I'll let you get to third base tonight."

Within minutes I had my hand under blouse, bra pushed up and playing with her tits. She pushed me back, told me to take them off and do it right. With our lips melting together I continued playing with her chest, eventually bringing my mouth to a nipple and sucking in. Her tits weren't young and standing straight out, but they also didn't look like a baseball in a sock, there was droop, but no more than to be expected after having three babies and being 68. They were solid and the nipples kind of sloped upward like a ski jump.

As we were making out I slipped my hand down the front of her jeans for the first time and was pleased when I encountered her silky bush. I unsnapped and unzipped her jeans, as I began sliding them down she grabbed them.

"Not tonight, you can see me naked tomorrow night. Tonight just feel, okay? I may be dry so be careful."

She was right, the outer labia were dry, I wet a finger and gently rubbed it on her vulva before I pushed into her opening, once inside she seemed sufficently wet. I made a mental note to get KY tomorrow. Her panties were a hip hugger bikini and the prettiest sky blue, I wanted to push them down, but she resisted, telling me tomorrow night. Between sucking her nipples and my finger in her pussy she was breathing hard again, this time more animated, her hips were moving back and forth, her inner muscles tightening, chest rising and falling as she fought for breath.

I felt her ass muscles clench and there it was, she was groaning loudly, pushing my face into her tit with one hand and grasping my wrist with the other, as though she was preventing herself from falling off something. As she calmed down she let out a deep sigh.

"Oh Stew, my ex never did anything like that to me. I came so hard I thought I would pass out, and that was with being fingered, I can only imagine how wonderful it will be with you inside me. I hope you like giving and getting oral, because I love giving as well as receiving."

Taking a chance, I told her having my face buried ears deep in her pussy had been on my mind for weeks. As she settled down, she opened my pants and pulled my dick out, smiling and stroking it.

"I like the size Stew, a bit longer than my ex and thick, that will fit nicely inside me. I'm not going to suck you tonight, but if you need release, I'll give you a hand job."

"No hand jobs, I'll save it for tomorrow night, wanna make sure I have all you want. I don't think I have any soldiers anymore so it aint the deep white color it once was, but there's still plenty of what I do have."

The mini-conversation ended our make out session for that evening. She shimmied her panties and jeans back in place then put her blouse on without the bra. Standing in her doorway kissing goodnight she put my hand on her warm soft breast and squeezed my hand with hers. Then whispered in my ear 'tomorrow night' as she closed the door.

If I told you sleep escaped me until well after midnight it wouldn't be an exaggeration as I found myself pondering the situation. I was not at all used to a woman taking the lead when it came to romance and sex. In all our years of marriage I could count on one hand the number of times Mary had initiated sex, she might hint, but had always waited for me to be the aggressor. There were times I longed for her to be so horny she'd attack me the moment I opened the door and walked into the kitchen, sadly, that never occurred.

Now I found myself on the other end for a change, and I wasn't sure if I could adapt. I liked it, there was no doubt what Casey wanted, and Lord knows I'm always up for a good fuck. Or even a bad one, I like sex, the worst pussy I've ever had was great. I had Googled vintage lingerie and clicked on the 50's era tab, I could get used to that as an enhancement to my life.

I recall seeing my mom wearing those kind of things when I was a little boy and would occasionally see her in different stages of undress. I'd sit on the bed and talk to her as she rolled on her stockings, meticulously aligning the seam on the back. Funny what you remember at the age of five. Imagining Casey in those panties she'd described with the straps attached made my cock stand as straight as the flag pole in my previous front yard. I sat in the dark looking across the field behind the house I wondered if sleep had escaped her as well. I imagined her sitting in the big chair looking out over the softly lit street.

I was hanging the flag in my new front yard at 6:30 the next morning when my phone pinged, I looked at it not knowing exactly what it was telling me, then saw a little box on the bottom with the numeral one in it. As I got ready to press the button I was thinking, if I screw up the phone, I'll just buy another one. There it was, a text message from Casey. I always knew I was dumber than my smart phone, but why did I not realize it could do this. I touched the button and her message appeared, would 7:30 be too early for us to go have breakfast at IHOP, if not she'd be at my house by then. It took a few minutes to figure how to return a message, but I did, feeling proud as a peacock.

Walking into the house I was cursing new technology under my breath, why couldn't we just go back to rotary phones when my phone pinged again. I'm thinking "what now". Another message from Casey, "Making sure we're going shopping cuz I want to wear a skirt, but not if we're doing more unpacking." I responded no more unpacking today and to hurry I missed her. My phone instantly pinged again with a smiley face blowing a kiss with a heart on it. I could see I had a lot to learn about texting.

She parked her little Elantra next to my truck in the carport and sauntered toward the door as I eagerly waited at the screen. We embraced and kissed, I groped and squeezed her ass which brought about a small moan from her into my mouth. Pushing her body tighter to me her tongue caressed my lips waiting for them to open, I didn't disappoint as our tongues danced from mouth to mouth. Leaning back with her pelvis tight to mine and her hands on my chest she made her request known.

"Take me to breakfast and then shopping, or we're going to spend the entire day naked with you between my legs. As much as I love the sound of that, we both know we're too old to do that shit anymore, so let's go eat, then we'll screw."

Our breakfast was leisurely and fulfilling, the topics of conversation varied. I asked her how she became interested in the vintage lingerie. She told me that as she was going through her mom's dresser sorting items after her funeral she came across a paper bag behind some sweaters at the back of a bottom drawer. Sitting on the bed she dumped the contents and found an array of older lingerie. Her sister said it was disgusting to think of their mother dressed up like some slut for daddy.

"You apparently forgot what mama told us on our wedding day, be a model wife in public and slut in the bedroom."

Her sister countered with she had never bought into that bullshit, Casey said she pointed out to her that might be part of the reason she was on husband number three. Taking it home she wasn't sure what era it was from, but after googling she realized it was from the late 50's, early 60's. Though the dipshit was gone, she began ordering and wearing retro 50's lingerie, surprised at how popular it is.

R410a
R410a
2,959 Followers