The Latter Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

"I found that it made me feel somewhat exotic to wear those panties with the straps attached and the older satin design bras which let your nipples show a little if hard, while only allowing a minimum amount of jiggle when you walk."

I asked if she had any of that on today, she didn't say a word, only smiled. We did a decent grocery shopping along with toiletries and other items she wanted at the house for overnight stays. At home I finished assembling the bed while she put things away, they weren't all where I would have put them, but I didn't really care. Soon enough it would be her kitchen anyway, I may as well learn where everything will be in four months and not have to re-learn. By early afternoon we had her clothes put away and things were in order, bed was assembled and made, groceries and other items put away, nothing pressing us.

"Stew, we can make love now if you want, but we both know that'll be it for today, or we could go to the cinema, have a popcorn lunch, make out in the dark and then come home to our bed."

"Hmmm, I like that idea. Let's do a movie and then we'll have the evening to enjoy each other. Are you staying the night?"

"You bet your ass I am. I'm hoping that I'll get a two-fer since it's our first time. I'm so horny for you, I'll let you play in the movie, but you can't take my panties off, not in a public place. I'm going to take my bra off and I'll cover with a shawl, it's always so cold in those places. You'll have free access to the girls once the lights go down. Sound okay?"

She was rubbing my dick through my pants and then stopped. "I don't want this wasted, I want all of that cream inside me later. Let's go make out in the movie."

She let me unbutton her blouse and play at the movie. I wanted to pull her blouse out but she said there'd be no way to tuck it in without people noticing, she was paranoid someone would be watching us as I slid my hand up her skirt. I got to the top of her nylons before she stopped me. Leaning into me she whispered.

"Please Stewy, not here. I'm not trying to be a tease, I promise I'll let you undress me and do whatever you want in the bedroom. I'll be your slut there, but please, not in public."

I removed my hand and kissed her gently. She was caressing my face as we kissed, I could feel her heart racing with my hand on her chest, she certainly wanted to, but like most of us older people, we have hidden inhibitions that don't come forward until pressed. I had no problem waiting, I certainly wasn't going to embarrass this lovely creature.

Sitting tight against me in the truck we were barely out of the parking lot before she made good on her promise, she hiked her skirt up to the top of her stockings and moved my hand to the inside of her thigh.

I relished in the feel of those soft silk covered legs, the clips on the straps brushed my palms as I went for the gold. By the time my hand had found the damp panties her legs were spread enough to snake a finger through the leg elastic and rub a cross her vulva. No lack of wetness today, her pussy lips were moist, the tiny hairs damp, the crotch of her panties sticky.

She softly rubbed my dick as I played with her, a few miles from home we mutually agreed to stop before we went over the edge. Inside she pushed me into a sitting position on the couch, lifted her skirt and sat on my cock, twisting, wiggling, scooting her snatch back and forth on my erect cock.

"Would you like some of this Stewy? Mama's got plenty for you. Take my blouse off and suck my nipples, suck them hard tonight Stew, that turns me on and tonight I can afford to be turned on. Tonight we're going to fuck, tonight you're going to make me scream as we cum, tonight I get my pussy filled with cum for the first time in years. Do you mind me talking dirty Stew? Cuz that's what I do when I'm turned on."

"I don't mind at all Case, I like it when you talk to me, it tells me I'm doing it right."

"Good answer Stew, I'm going to strip and then we're going to start in the shower, after which you're going to slide your cock into me and ride hard."

She unsnapped and unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor, stepping out of it she placed it on the couch. Standing there in her dark blue satin panties, straps attached to silk stockings and nothing else I found her completely irresistible. I pulled her closer, got on my knees and unclasp her stockings slowly, erotically, rolled them down her legs and lay them with her skirt. As I shimmied the panties down my eyes were treated to a full bush of grey hair that lay down flat more than it bushed outward. I imagined it being full and puffy in her earlier days.

I leaned in, kissed her mons, then stood kissing her lips as I turned her and sat her down. It didn't take me long to get naked, as my underwear came off she reached out to grab my dick and pull me closer, stroking me. A drop of pre-cum formed, she leaned forward and licked it off.

"Come on stud, let's get washed, I'll suck you a little in the shower, no blow job tonight though, tonight it all goes in my pussy. Maybe tomorrow if you can reload that quickly."

In the shower we took pour time washing each other, spending extra attention to our erogenous zones. Being our ages kneeling for long periods of time on hard surfaces is difficult, I licked her a little and she sucked me the same, we'd save our energy for the bedroom. I'd like to say I'm this big strapping stud who carried her to our bed, but I'm not, it just isn't there anymore. I can do it in mind, but my body tells me otherwise. I watched her ass jiggle as she walked in front of me, imaging the little ass waves I'd see when I nailed her from behind.

I was positioning myself to eat her when she grabbed my hair and pulled me up to lay beside her.

"I know you want to eat me, and I'm going to let you, but make sure you use some KY on me and yourself before you try to enter me, otherwise it's going to hurt."

I kissed my way down her body, sucking and nibbling her breasts, stopping at her bush to kiss it and fluff it with my fingers. She giggled saying it tickled. As I lay between her legs they opened all the way, she'd pulled her legs up alongside her body and had hooked her hands behind her knees. Her pussy was wide open, inner lips exposed, inviting penetration, the jewel at the top was standing prominently, waiting to be licked and sucked. I didn't waste time teasing, there would be lots of time after tonight to tease.

I placed my mouth directly on her clit and circled it with my tongue. Licking softly, looking for her magic spot, finding it along the bottom center. Her clit was hard and at the same time soft, her hips were gently humping up and down, her words encouraging me.

"Yes Stew, uh huh, right there. Oh so good, oh, oh, oh, yes, a little lower, that'll do me lover."

It wasn't a minute later when once again I felt her ass muscles tighten, she dropped her legs and drove her pussy into my mouth as her hands held me in place. Her fingers pulling my hair, then softly brushing through it, then pulling again. Nothing from her mouth other than hard breathing and the occasional "FUCK", then her legs closed on my head, not hard, just hard enough to hold me there as she quaked and shook.

As I crawled forward she reached out for me, pulling me into her arms, kissing me, catching her breath.

"Stewert that was delicious, can I have your cock now? I want to be stuffed with it. Use KY and go slow at first, this old pussy hasn't been stretched in years."

Dribbling a few drops of KY on myself and her vulva I worked it around the opening and on the head of my dick. As I lowered I felt her hand guide the tip to her vagina, with no need to stop and lubricate I moved ahead, as I made contact with her she let go and pushed her hips into me. I got half way before she pushed on my chest, I waited and then began again when I felt her hips move. I was fully imbedded in the next two strokes, she pulled me down to kiss her, wiggling her ass a little, I think adjusting to a foreign object in her heretofore tight snatch.

As she loosened her grip I rose up and put the locomotive in gear, chugging along at a good rhythm, her hips beginning to raise with my thrusts.

"I love that big cock of yours, I like how it fills me, mmm, hmmm, just like that. Keep giving me what I need Stew, your big thick cock."

I knew it didn't, but it felt like my dick grew a half inch listening to her spur me on. It went like that the entire ten minutes I was in her. I felt the twinge in my balls as I felt her body begin to stiffen, her ass muscles tightened, her pussy muscles clamped down on my dick and she let out a yell. That was all it took for me and I rammed my cock into her spitting cum all over the inside of her vaginal walls. She jumped and squealed.

"I can feel it, I can feel it. Oh my God, I've never felt it before, what a wonderful feeling."

I jammed my cock tight again hoping to get a little more inside .... didn't work. I was empty and on shaky legs, out of breath, my heart still racing, my dick rapidly softening. As I plopped out she reached for me again.

"Oh Stewy, I can honestly say you made me feel desirous and sexy. I've never cum like that before, my ex was kind of small in comparison and I never felt his cum hit my cervix. When you can go again I want it from behind, I love doggy and on my tummy with pillows under me. If you can still do doggy flat footed I absolutely love that, it goes so fucking deep."

We washed up, put on clean underwear and slid beneath the covers with her tight to my side. Much to our surprise we had the wherewithal to go again in the morning, it was flatfoot doggy, wearing both of us out. I had been steadying myself by putting my hands on her lower back and when we'd both cum she collapsed with me doing the same. I flopped to her side as we lay there breathing hard, trying to be romantic while fighting for breath and recovery, discovering that at our ages ten minutes of delight resulted in an equal or greater amount of time for recovery.

The weeks we spent together became months, soon her lease would be up and she'd move in officially, unofficially she was staying with me at least four nights a week. The owner of the house approached me about possibly buying the place, after Casey and I discussed it we decided to go ahead and do it. Between the two of us we paid cash and put the deed in both our names. After moving Casey in we traveled north to the cabin, spending just over two months before returning.

All three of her girls and families came to visit during that time, the kids loved the lake, the girls loved the down time and the men loved the fishing. Both my kids did a weekend visit and liked Casey, pleased that we had found love in our old ages. Our love life continued to thrive, I ended up using the little blue pills after heart surgery at the age of 74, we didn't make love as often anymore, but when we did it was loving and meaningful.

Casey:

Stewert died after ten years of us being together, a burst aorta, he was dead in minutes. As much as it hurt to not have him with me, I hold onto the memory of him making love to me the night before. A few years ago, we had decided to sell the cabin, neither of his kids wanted it so my three girls and hubbies bought it. Our time with each other were happy years, neither of us had ever enjoyed sex as much as we did during our years together. I wore dresses or skirts all the time, if it wasn't hot and humid I wore stockings as well. I'd even gotten to where I was willing to wear shorts, something I hadn't done in years.

I have a suitor, he calls on me twice a week, on Wednesday we go to a local senior center to play cards and on Sunday he takes me for brunch. There isn't any sex, in fact I've only let him kiss me a half dozen times. I'm three months away from 81 and he's 82, we aren't looking for romance, we simply enjoy the companionship. Besides, I don't think we have that much energy any longer.

Stew and I found each other at the exact right moment, I needed someone to love and desire me, he needed someone to build a fire under his ass, helping him break free from his anger and loneliness.

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers