The Laundromat Pt. 03

Story Info
Reid and I get closer.
1.7k words
4.65
6k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a busy day cleaning, doing laundry sticky sheets, some of Reid's clothes as well. I liked having Reid here, he was a great guy. Reid worked six days a week so Saturday night I made a huge dinner for Reid and I, he said he loved roast beef, and mashed potatoes, with lots of gravy. I aimed to please him, I also made him his favorite desert, strawberry shortcake, we ate I told him to go get undressed, and come into the bathroom, I ran him a bubble bath, nice hot water lots of bubbles, Reid came in naked, climbed into the tub.

I got in the shower to prep myself for later, after about an hour of soaking me washing his back and front. Reid started to look like a raisin, he stood up I drained the tub took the towel, and dried him

off, he loved all the attention I paid to him, he clearly was starved for it, once dry I had him lay on the bed, he was at the end so I could get to his body easier, he was going to get the best massage ever. I had him lay on his belly, I started with his head, down his neck, back, ass, legs, and yes his feet. He loved being touched, rubbed, I loved touching him. He rolled over and I continued, paying special attention to his arms and legs, I avoided his cock and balls I was saving that for later. I wiped him down to get the oil off of him.

We crawled into bed, we kissed long and tender, he hovered over me, grinding his cock into me,

"I need you Tom I want to make love to you, now." Reid said his eyes glued to mine

"Reid I would really love that." I said to him between kisses.

He raised my legs, I reached over and grabbed the lube, I lubed my ass, and his cock, he pointed his cock at my pucker, pushed, and I pushed back he slowly slid in, it felt so good to have Reid in me. He was a gentle lover, he did not want to hurt me, I looked him in the eyes.

"I need you to fuck me now." I said with lust filled eyes.

He smiled, leaned in kissed me, then started to fuck me, this man knew how to fuck, he would go fast and hard, then slow and gentle. Reid grabbed my cock, and started stroking me, Reid was hitting me in all the right places with his cock in my ass. With him stroking my cock and his cock in my ass I was close.

"OH Reid I'm so close, make me cum Reid, harder, harder, Oh Reid, Yes Yes Ohhh." I screamed as I shot my load all over him and I.

Reid pumped harder, his strokes deeper, his cock would go right through me soon, Reid started shooting in my ass, I could feel his hot cum deep inside of me, it felt so good to have Reid in me, I never wanted this to end. We lay there Reid on top of me my legs stretched back out, his cock on my cock, we both needed a shower now, I cleaned us up, Reid and I snuggled together, I pulled him into a kiss, a deep sensual kiss one with passion.

"Goodnight Tom." Reid said to me between kisses.

"Goodnight Reid." I replied wanting to tell him I loved him already.

We woke up late, he had me in a bear hug, his hairy chest was against my back, I grabbed his arms and held him like he would let me go.

"Should I go make us breakfast Babe?" I asked him.

"No you stay right where you are, I want to hold you." Reid insisted.

I turned around and he held me close to him, I looked up and kissed him,

"Can we make love again Tom?" Reid asked me.

"Yes Please." I replied grabbing his rock hard cock.

I grabbed the lube, lubed up his cock, and my ass, turned and he slowly put it in me, it felt so good having him in my ass, I never wanted to get out of this bed.

Reid had me pinned down, laying flat on the bed, I pushed my ass upward so he could get it in me, once in Reid used my ass for his pleasure, he fucked me both hard then gentle, his cock pistoned in me, my hole would be sore after he was done.

Reid's cock shot so much cum into me, my ass would be dripping, he flipped me over once he came and took my cock into his mouth and hand, the stroked and sucked me till I shot all over him and his pretty mouth. I laid there spent, I could go back in bed now I was so tired, I got up and cleaned us up, put on some underwear and headed for the kitchen. Reid laid there looking at me as I cleaned him up.

I made coffee and started breakfast, Reid came in naked like always, I handed him a coffee, he walks right up to me and grabs me, holds me in a tight embrace and kisses me, takes the coffee and sits on the stool.

"I could get used to that." I said quietly under my breath

"You better honey cause there is a lot more of that for you babe." Reid said smiling sipping his coffee reading the paper.

I'm standing there silly grin on my face, making breakfast. After breakfast we decided to go out, and do some shopping just to get out of the house, and Reid needed new work boots, we shopped around found some at a decent price, and they were comfortable, his old pair was used and too loose on him, we got him some decent work socks, work pants and some work shirts, I got tired of washing his work clothes daily.

We stopped and bought some beer and something for dinner, Reid wanted meat loaf mashed potatoes and gravy, I aimed to please. A meatloaf was easy to make so I liked that, he liked meat loaf sandwiches for lunch at work the next day. We had a nice dinner, then we sat and relaxed on the couch, cuddled up close to each other, we watched some movie, Reid slept on my chest through most of the movie, I woke him at the end, and we were off to bed.

Reid was in bed first, I had to prep myself before I crawled into bed. He and I had another night of him pounding my ass, I actually rode his cock for sometime, he liked having me riding him, he was very close, I wanted him to shoot his load in me, I liked having his hot cum in me. We soon shot our loads pretty much at the same time, I cleaned us up and we were soon snuggled and sleeping. I was up before the alarm, I made Reid's lunch, made coffee, started breakfast. I could not wait to see him in his new clothes and boots, he came in the kitchen naked like his usual, I handed him his coffee, he came up hugged me and kissed me good morning, he held me longer than usual.

"You spoil me." He said to me between kisses.

"I love to spoil you." I said to him kissing him.

"I am falling in love with you Tom Matthews." Reid said to me his eyes on my eyes.

"I am having the same feelings for you Reid Johnson, I am quickly falling in love with you as well." I replied to him.

Reid looked so handsome in his new clothes, he did not like the new clothes, the other guys would tease him relentlessly today.

"My big tough man going to be picked on by the other boys at work? I said to him smiling.

"Yes I sure am they will never let this go." He said looking at himself in the mirror with pride." Reid said smiling at me.

He was off to work, he gave me my kiss goodbye and an I love you. I got lots done, house

cleaned, some work done, I was working on dinner, when Reid came in.

"Hi honey I'm home." Reid said walking in flowers in hand.

One dozen red roses,

"Whats this about?" I asked him taking the flowers from him.

"For you honey, for all you do for me, to show you I appreciate each and every thing you do for me." Reid said pulling me into a kiss.

I was close to tears at this point, he had caught me offguard, he and I stood in the entryway kissing.

I have to put these in water, Reid stripped down putting his clothes in the laundry room, while I put the beautiful flowers in a vase. Reid walked in naked grabbing us two beer from the fridge.

"Did the guys tease you today?" I asked smiling.

"They did for a bit then asked what all the changes were about, the actual food for lunch, the new clothes, the new boots, how much healthier I actually looked, did I have a new girlfriend? I said no not a new girl friend what then? I said a new boy friend, they looked at me really you mister straight guy. I told them how we met and how you pulled me off the street, brought me to your home and took me in, they said but you're not gay, I looked at them all and said oh I'm gay, he's gay we are gay for each other, I truly love this man." Reid said a slight grin on his face.

He made me tear up, he pulled me close and held me tight. I was speechless.

Its been ten years since Reid and I got together, he and I had a commitment ceremony after a year of being together, I have never looked at another man ever again, Reid is the perfect man for me, I can see us celebrating, many more years together, I love him with all my heart and soul and he does for me as well.