The Laundromat Pt. 02

Story Info
I find Reid and bring him home.
2.1k words
4.45
6.8k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reid left I was so horny he had blown a load, but I had not, I did not want to have to stroke a load off, I wanted a blow job, I decided to head to the local spa, I waited for about an hour after Reid left, I got in the car, and headed out, I got there not many guys in the bathhouse today, but I did find a man who was an incredible cocksucker, he worshipped my cock till I exploded and filled his mouth with my white cream. I thanked him repeatedly and quickly got dressed, and was on my way home. I was stopped at a light, and kind of looking around, it was starting to get dark out, I happen to notice a guy laying on a bus bench, and it sure looked like Reid, I switched lanes, went around the block, I was at the corner, about half a block from the guy on the bench.

"If it is Reid then what?" I asked myself aloud

I did not know the answer to that one but I knew I could not let this man sleep on a bus bench. I pulled on the street that I had saw the guy, I pulled in and looked, it was Reid alright, I honked the horn, he did not look up, I honked again, he looked up, recognized the car, sat up, with his head down, he slowly grabbed his bag and walked over to the car.

"Why are you sleeping on a bus bench Mister?" I asked him.

"Better question, what are you doing out in this neighborhood at this time of night you?" Reid asked me.

"Bathhouse up the steet! Get in the car right now Mister." I ordered him.

He threw his bag in the backseat, and got in, he looked at me not saying a word at first.

"Now what Tom?" Reid asked me.

"I have no idea but you can't sleep on a bus bench! Can I bring him home please Mom please please?" I said laughing.

Reid laughed along with me, still his eyes on mine.

"You're not a serial killer are you?" I asked him my eyes locked on his.

"Not today Tom not today." He said blinking his eyes ever so sweetly.

"Okay I guess I have to believe you then. Put your seat belt on Mister." I said smiling at him.

"Yes Dear!" He said to me.

Once back at my house, I asked if he was hungry, he said he was, I told him put your stuff in the spare bedroom, while I get dinner cooking, I had a lasagna that I had taken out of the freezer that I had made and froze, I put it in the oven grated some cheese to put on top of it at the end. Grated some Parmesan cheese as well, made some garlic toast.

"I hope you like lasagna?" I asked him.

"Love it, garlic toast too?" He asked me.

"Yes of course, beer?" I asked him.

"Yes please." he replied.

"Grab me one too please." I said to him.

He sat and watched me prepare dinner, sipping on his beer.

"Why did you pick me up Tom?" He asked me.

"Its not like I could leave you sleeping on a bus bench in a bad part of the city." I told him honestly.

"You're a one of a kind guyTom, not many guys would do a thing like that for guy down on his luck." He said his head down.

"I see the good in you, you're a very good man." I told him honestly.

"So I have to ask why are you sleeping on a bus bench Reid?" I asked him.

"My girlfriend kicked me out, after she caught me with another guy, he was sucking my cock at the time in our bed, she freaked out made a scene this guy between my legs my cock slowly deflating, still in his mouth not sure what to do." He said laughing.

"That is so funny, she must have been so mad at you." I said to him.

"Yes, she was wild throwing stuff all the while he still had my soft cock in his mouth." He said to me.

He tried the homeless shelters, but he was afraid to sleep. So the bus bench was a better choice.

"Well I am glad I picked you up then." I said smiling at him.

"So am I Tom, so am I, be nice to sleep in a bed." He said smiling.

We had dinner, I could not believe the amount of food this guy could consume. I wanted to finish the lasagna anyway, he had three servings.

"I have never tasted such good food in my entire life this is incredible, my Mom was a prepared meal kind of woman, my ex girlfriend could burn water." He said to me.

After dinner he was beyond tired, so I suggested he go to bed, he did not have to stay up on my account, he brought his plate to the sink, kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you so much Tom really appreciate this, and thank you for dinner that was the best meal I have had in years." He told me.

"Good night Reid, what time do you work in the morning? I asked him.

"I have to be up at five so I have time to get ready, to get there on time." He said to me.

"I will set my alarm and get you up, you get to bed Mister, you look exhausted." I said to him

Reid came up and kissed me on the cheek once again, pulling me into a nice tight hug.

"Goodnight Tom." Reid said.

I rinsed the dishes, and loaded the dishwasher, when I went into the spare bedroom to check on him he was sound asleep, I covered him up, his sexy butt was out of the covers, and shut the lights off.

I was up before the alarm, I got up and made us coffee, started a breakfast for the man, took out things for his lunch.

"Sandwiches okay for lunch Reid?" I asked him as he came up and kissed me on my cheek, giving me a hug. I handed him a coffee for him to fix the way he liked it.

"Sandwiches would be great Tom, anything actually." He said to me.

"Go jump in the shower, I will get breakfast ready while you get ready for work, bacon and eggs okay?" I asked not knowing what the man liked and did not like.

"Again Tom anything you care to make would be great." Reid said heading into the shower.

Reid came out all dressed for work dam he looked good, constuction workers are so hot, Reid no exception.

I made him three eggs, a pile of bacon, hashbrowns, toast, orange juice, I would fatten him up in one day. I packed him a lunch three sandwiches, fruit, thermos of coffee, water, potato chips, 2 cans of pop.

"Tom I will grab my clothes and be on my way, its a long bus ride to the construction site." He said to me.

"Why do you need your clothes at work?" I asked him.

"Tom I don't need my clothes at the jobsite I did not want you to feel like I had to let me spend another night here." He said to me.

"Leave your clothes here, I can drive you to the jobsite to make sure your not late, you come back here after work, and we will talk about you staying here long term." I told him.

"Thank you for all this Tom." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Where are you working anyways?" I asked him.

"The new subdivision east of the city, I take a transit as far as he will go the walk the rest of the way." Reid said to me.

"I will drive you, if any of the guys you work with are from this area ask if you can ride with them, you can always give them some travel money." I said to him.

"I will ask I think a couple of guys live in this area." Reid said to me.

I dropped off Reid, stopped and grabbed him some personal supplies toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, anything I could think he may need, folding his clothes I saw he needed work socks and work tee's. When I got home I took out something for supper, I went in and put Reid's clothes away, put his toiletries in the spare bathroom, he had all he needed now, and made his bed.

I called the furniture delivery people about my washer and dryer, they apologized, but the truck broke down, not like I could complain I would not have met Reid if I had not gone to that laundromat, the washer and dryer would be here today before three pm. They arrived on time and set it up, turned the machine on, and it worked great. I thanked them, they were gone.

I was about to head out to get Reid when he called and said one of the guys lived on my street and agreed to drive him home. Reid was home by six, he looked exhausted, I told him go clean up dinner will be ready shortly.

"Leave your dirty clothes in the laundry room and I will throw them in the washer right away." I said to him.

He went in to the laundry room and stripped naked, came to the kitchen, grabbed us a beer, sat and drank his beer.

"They worked our asses off today, I am so glad I got a good nights sleep last night, thank you again Tom." Reid said sipping his beer.

"Okay drink your beer, and in the shower Mister, dinner will be ready soon." I ordered him.

He drank his beer and was gone. What a fine ass that man had. We had dinner he told me of his day, and how good the food was, lunch included, so much easier to work on a full stomach. We had salad, steak, baked potatoes and grilled asparagus, I made an apple pie for desert with ice cream, he said he had never eaten so well, and he admitted he had been on the street for over two weeks now, he knew would not be able to keep this up, his work was suffering, not sleeping and barely eating he was burning out, I had to say he was looking better already.

After dinner he went straight to bed, I told him I would get up before him, and wake him in the morning, he thanked me and kissed me on the lips this time and said good night honey, turned, and he was gone, I shook my head,

"Were we calling each other honey now?" I asked myself.

I just smiled. I cleaned up, and was soon off to bed. When I got into my room Reid was sleeping in my bed, I got ready for bed, and crawled in with him, he was facing towards me he pulled me close to him, and spooned with me, I could get used to this, that was for sure.

He held me tight to his hairy chest, it was so nice, I love a man with a hairy chest, makes you feel safe. I was snuggled in, and was sleeping in the middle of the night I had my ass against Reid's cock, and he was grinding his cock into my ass,he was sound asleep, but he was fucking me at the same time. All of sudden he blew his load, I was covered in cum, I got out of bed Reid was naked, good thing I kept my underwear on, or I may have been fucked for real, hmmm maybe that would not have been so bad, looking at his deflating cock. I got a wash cloth and cleaned him up, removed my underwear and crawled back in bed, he pulled me back into his body, he obviously liked to snuggle at night.

The next morning I was up early, made coffee made his lunch, I heard him in the bathroom peeing, he came out naked, cock semi erect, I handed him a cup of coffee, he leaned in and kissed me, he thanked me for the coffee ,and for cleaning him up last night.

"You woke up I take it?" I asked him.

"I woke up when I came. Hope you don't mind I slept in your bed with you, I can't sleep alone." Reid asked me.

"Oh no that's fine, I like a man to cuddle with me." I told him.

I made him breakfast, while he got ready for work, kissed me good bye telling me to have a good day honey.

I handed him his lunch, and I said you too babe.