The Laundry Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only a few hard thrusts were needed for him to fully seat himself in her. Big Jim slowly pulled his cock almost fully out of Jen, then slammed back in. She grunted each time he fully thrust into her. Mona continued to assault Jen's tits, but her fingers found Jen's clit and began to rub it furiously. Big Jim quickly picked up his pace while Slim's faltered. Jen guessed he was close to cumming.

Jen's orgasm overwhelmed her with it's intensity. Slim's cock slipped from her mouth and Jen cried out in pleasure. Her arms trembled and her knees buckled under Big Jim's thrusts and Mona's rubbing.

She could hear Big Jim say, "That's it, take it bitch!"

Slim pulled Jen's face back up to face his cock and shouted "I'm cumming!" He shot rope after rope of cum on Jen's face with a sneer, "I'm just getting warmed up slut!"

Jen felt Big Jim bury himself deep in her, then his cock throbbed as he unloaded his jism deep in her.

Jen gasped for breath as she came down from her orgasm. She hoped Big Jim, Slim and Mona were satisfied, but that thought was thrown out when she heard Big Jim say, "Clean up her pussy Mona."

Mona giggled and Slim pulled Jen up. Mona wriggled herself between Jen's spread thighs and Slim lowered Jen back down.

Big Jim grabbed Jen by the hair and lifted her head, "You better make Mona cum. If you don't, I'm going to tan your ass a bright red."

Jen gasped "Please, please don't make me! I...I've never done that!" Well, not since that summer graduation party after high school, Jen thought. Liz Robertson did have soft hands and soft lips, but they never moved beyond french kissing and some groping on a drunken dare.

Big Jim leered at Jen, "Lick and suck slut, that's all there is to it."

Jen's back arched and she drove her pelvis down when Mona's lips found her clit. She moaned loudly and Jen rotated her hips slowly in response to Mona's touches. Jen stared at Mona's bare pussy, wet, open and inviting. She tentatively ran her tongue down the sides of Mona's vulva, then broadly swiped her tongue up Mona's slit. That brought an immediate moan from Mona.

Mona thrust her hips up searching for Jen's lips, who threw caution to the wind, spreading Mona's lips with her fingers and finding Mona's clit. Jen lightly ran her tongue over the sensitive bud then, she drew it between her lips.

Jen cried out when she felt Big Jim's belt sting her ass. The strike drove Jen's hips down and onto Mona's lips. Jen licked and sucked Mona's clit as best she could, hoping she would hurry up and cum. Jen thought she was getting close, due to the way Mona was grinding her hips. But, Jen's orgasm was just as close.

She relished two more delicious swats before Jen felt Mona's soft hands grip her ass cheeks and spread them apart. Jen was busy licking Mona's clit and grinding her own against Mona's lips when Jen felt something slick and cool against her puckered rosebud. Jen tensed as she felt a thick finger penetrate her ass slowly.

Jen lifted her head and moaned loudly, her hips wriggling, the thought of Mona's orgasm long forgotten when a second finger entered her ass and Mona wriggled two fingers into Jen's pussy. Jen thrust her hips back against the invading digits.

Before Jen could cum, she heard Big Jim say, "Get on my cock slut!"

Big Jim was lying on the linoleum floor with his thick cock pointed up and throbbing. Jen obeyed and carefully moved from on top of Mona to Big Jim. She squatted over him and lined his thick cock up with her pussy. Jen slowly slid down Big Jim's cock while he grabbed her tits and pulled her toward him.

Jen closed her eyes as she slid back and forth on Big Jim's cock, her clit grinding against him. Her long denied orgasm was rapidly approaching when she felt Big Jim's arms wrap around her. She felt rough hands spread her ass cheeks apart and then something slick and hard tap her ass. Before Jen could protest, Slim's thin cock invaded her ass. He wasn't gentle and quickly filled her up.

Jen had never experienced the feeling of being this full. The cock in her ass and the one in her pussy were thrusting against each other. Jen moaned and groaned as the pleasure overtook her.

"I'm cumming!" Jen shouted. Her body shook with denied pleasure, sandwiched between Slim and Big Jim. They continued to pound Jen mercilessly, but she took it, she wanted it. Both Big Jim and Slim called her names, which she loved. Big Jim also mauled Jen's tits, pulling them and sucking her nipples hard.

Without a word of warning, Slim drove his cock deep into her ass and held it, releasing spurt after spurt of cum. Big Jim tensed up, driving his thick cock deep into Jen and moaning while he came.

With a sense of relief, Jen rolled off of Big Jim once Slim pulled his cock from her. She lay on the linoleum trying to catch her breath, cum leaking from her abused pussy and ass. She looked over and Big Jim, Slim and Mona were all getting dressed.

Jen struggled up from the floor, looking for her shorts and tank top. Now she felt extremely embarrassed slipping her shorts on. Before she could get her top on, Mona came up behind her and pressed herself hard against Jen's back and cupped her tits.

"I threw your wash into a dryer while you were getting fucked." Jen looked over her shoulder and saw a wicked gleam in Mona's eyes, "I know when your boyfriend leaves for work, I'll be over just after he leaves. You better open the door with nothing on when I knock, or", Mona waved her phone in Jen's face, "the video will end up in your boyfriend's email."

Mona slapped Jen's ass and said with a haughty smirk, "See ya tomorrow night slut!"

Jen shuddered and her heart raced at the thought of Mona and the things she might do. She wondered how she was going to get out of this.

12