The Laundry Room

Story Info
Loren finally lets his girlfriend meet his friends.
4.8k words
4.49
29.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is really more of a Loren party. In fact, it's not a me party at all, he's the only one I know here. I came because we've been dating for three months, and I still hadn't met any of his friends. Now three of them are sneaking glances at or pointedly ignoring me as Loren holds me on his lap. We're sitting in plastic lawn chairs crammed into the corner of the back porch, the four of them recounting their trip to the dunes last year over the muffled conversations and music coming from inside the house.

Loren is resting his beer just below the hem of my yellow, cotton jersey mini dress, condensation slowly dripping into the crevice of my upper thighs. His friend Kyle, sitting to our right and wearing an Anthrax shirt, leans forward to speak. "Dude remember when Darren was staring at that chick and her friend goes 'she's engaged!'" Loren and Ian crack up and Darren blushes, shaking his head.

Loren's beerless hand is wrapped around the top of my left thigh, his thumb tucked into the crease of my hip, his pinky just below my ass cheek. As Kyle leans back in his chair, satisfied with his joke, Loren squeezes my leg. He pushes his empty can into my hand and whispers in my ear, "get me another?" I don't reply, instead I slide off of his lap and pull at the hem of my dress. All four of them are watching me now, or pretending not to. I squeeze myself between Loren and Ian's chairs, my ass brushing against Loren's shoulder. The twinge of annoyance that I feel at being treated like a piece of candy is matched by the sensation in my pussy.

I pull open the screen door and navigate through the crowded kitchen, placing Loren's empty can on the counter. Snippets of conversation float past me as I open the fridge and take two cans of Old Style out of the crisper. I make my way back to the porch, slipping Loren his beer and settling back onto his lap as I crack open my own. Ian is in the middle of complaining about his restaurant job, encouraged by indignant vocalizations from Kyle.

Loren holds his beer in his left hand, and rests his right on my thigh, fingers pointing in towards my crotch, which I know must be getting wet. Each time he speaks, his fingers wiggle a little closer, until they are brushing up against my vulva, separated only by a layer of white cotton. I feel the thin ribbon of velvet I'm wearing as a choker tighten around my neck as my breathing speeds up. As Loren leans forward his fingers press my clit, rubbing one quick circle over it. I moan without thinking. Immediately, the talking stops and Loren's friends turn to look at me. I feel myself going red.

"Are you okay?" Loren asks.

"Yeah," I say, annoyed, trying to sound normal.

"Your face is kind of red," says Kyle. My heart is pounding. They're all silent, staring at me. I focus on taking deep breaths. Loren's fingers are still, resting over my clit.

"Yeah, I'm fine, sorry" I say.

Kyle looks away and asks the group, "did you guys see Matt when he was in town?" and they all start talking again.

Loren is looking at me. I look at my beer. He leans in and says, "Go wait for me in the laundry room." I pause for a second and then slide off of his lap and through the screen door, leaving him and his friends laughing on the porch.

The group in the kitchen has gone back into the living room. I catch a glimpse of moving bodies as I walk down the hall towards the small room that we passed on our way into the house. There's a couple standing in the hall and one of them gives me a look as I open the door to the laundry room. Maybe they're wondering why I'm doing laundry during a house party. I close the door behind me and lift myself onto the washing machine, wrapping my hands around my beer, the can wet with condensation. The nerves in my clit are sending signals up through my stomach. I take more deep breaths, and then the door is opening. Loren slips in, closes it behind him, and pauses, smiling at me. "Hi," he says.

I smile shyly up at him. "Hi."

He walks two steps to where I'm sitting on the washing machine, puts both hands on my knees and spreads my legs, then grabs my ass and pulls me forward so his crotch is pressed against mine. He takes a handful of my hair and kisses me, shoving his tongue into my mouth. Loren knows how to kiss, knows how and when to be gentle or reserved, and how to show when he's in charge. Right now, he's showing me that he gets to decide what happens here.

He pulls away from the kiss, then takes the hem of my dress and pushes it up past my thighs all the way to my lower back, exposing my ass. He leans around me to check it out and makes a noise of approval. I turn to look at him and smile and he takes my face in his hands and puts his lips back on mine. We kiss in stillness, in the way that obliterates any thought, any past or future moment. Loren breaks the kiss, then sucks my lower lip into his mouth, holding it gently between his teeth. He pulls away and takes a handful of my hair, tipping my head back so that he can stare at me.

"Get on the ground." I slide off of the washing machine and drop to my knees on the carpeted floor, my fully exposed ass facing the door. Loren's crotch is at eye level. The shape of his cock pushing against his jeans sends a thrill through my stomach and into my throat. He grabs my hair again and leans his crotch against my face. I rub my cheeks over his jeans, then open my mouth and trace the outline of his dick, up and down, over and over again, lost in my need for it.

I look up and Loren is smirking. He pushes my head away, unbuttons his jeans, and takes out his dick. My heart bursting with the love of cock, I open my mouth and begin to move towards it, only to be yanked backwards just as my tongue is about to reach its target. I look up at him and he grins, then begins to rub his dick across my cheeks and forehead, gently tapping my face with it. I open my mouth wide and stick out my tongue so that I can taste his shaft, praying he will let me suck it soon. He pulls back and leans closer to my face, taking his hand off of his dick to grab me by the jaw and spit into my open mouth. With his whole hand, he pushes his saliva down my throat then leans back and spits again, onto my cheek. He straightens up and uses his cock to rub the spit across my face.

"You look so pretty like that, baby."

I prepare to break the laws of physics by simultaneously disintegrating and exploding.

Loren lifts his dick and guides my head towards his balls. I surround them with my mouth, moving my tongue over them. He's calmly rubbing the shaft of his dick against my face when I hear the door opening.

Suddenly hyper conscious of my near naked ass, I start to pull away from Loren's crotch. He quickly puts both hands on the back of my head, anchoring me to his balls. "Hi guys!" he says, drawing out the words like a joke.

"Wow," says a voice, I think of Kyle pointing out my red face. "Great ass, love that," the same voice, followed by laughter and the sound of the door closing. Clearly I'm not the only one Loren invited to the laundry room. I take deep breaths through my nose.

"It is a great ass," Loren says, looking down at it and smacking his dick against my face again. "You guys wanna touch it?" From behind me come noises of assent and excitement. Loren tugs on my hair and I release his balls. He pulls me forward onto all fours and I arch my back, my ass in the air. "Say, 'please touch my butt'" Loren tells me.

I make eye contact with him, giving him my best 'I fucking hate you' face. He smiles and raises his eyebrows. I look at the carpet.

"Please touch my butt," I say quietly. Laughter breaks out again. "Please touch my butt" one of them mimics. My face gets hot. A hand begins moving over my ass, rubbing slowly in circles then giving me a quick slap which is followed by snickering. The floor vibrates and whoever it is, my guess is Kyle, moves right up behind me, his body between my legs. He reaches around my hips and pulls my ass to his crotch, humping me and making my tits bounce under the fabric of my dress. More laughter. My body is on fire, I can't tell how much from embarrassment and how much from being turned on. The two blend together.

The humping stops and he bends over me, reaching around to my chest and slipping his fingers down the front of my dress to grab my left breast. He holds it firmly, then lifts it out from under my dress.

"Wait," Loren says. "Sit up," he tells me, and I do. "So everyone can see," he tells his friend. Ian and Darren come to stand next to Loren, their expressions stuck somewhere between amusement and concentration. Ian rubs his crotch through his pants. Kyle reaches for my other breast and pulls it out of my dress. All that covers me now besides a foot of yellow fabric over my stomach and back is my white cotton thing. My tits hang out, my nipples hard. Kyle flicks his fingers over my left nipple. I moan. They all laugh, but the laughter is different now. The energy in the room has shifted. Darren is staring at my chest.

Loren says, "She's hoping to suck some cock, aren't you babe?" I look at the floor. "Say, 'yes, daddy.'"

I take a deep breath. "Yes, daddy. I want to suck cock."

"That's right," he says, brushing my hair away from my face, "good girl. Why don't you ask my friends if they'll let you suck their dicks?"

I look up into his eyes, then back at the floor. "Okay." Kyle stands and moves next to Ian and Darren, the three of them leaning in a row against the wall, watching me. I keep my eyes on the floor. "Can I please suck your dicks?"

Ian unbuttons his jeans and pulls his cock out. Kyle quickly does the same, followed by Darren. I shuffle on my knees towards Ian, reaching for his dick. Loren grabs my wrist. "Ah-ah, no hands." I look up at him, then put my arms behind my back and hold onto my elbows. Ian brings his dick to my lips and I open wide. It's small enough that I can take the whole thing without much gagging. I let him stay at the back of my throat to try and build up some saliva, then start moving slowly backwards, alternating the pressure of my lips on his cock as I go. He moans and tips his head back. "Fuck."

I keep going, moving my lips up and down his dick, slowly at first, then faster, until he's breathing heavily. I pull back and rub my face against his slippery cock. As I'm taking the tip back into my mouth, he grabs my head and pushes me down onto him. He fucks my face for a few seconds and my eyes start to water. When he lets go of my head, Kyle grabs me by my hair, pulls my mouth onto his dick, and picks up where Ian left off. His dick is bigger--my mind flashes to the sore throat I know I can look forward to. I'm grateful when he stops and pushes my head towards Darren, who is standing slightly apart from the rest of them. "Go for it, Darren," Kyle says.

Darren pushes his fingers through my hair and aims his dick into my mouth. He guides my head back and forth, letting me come off of his cock when I start to gag, then gently pushing me back down. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Kyle move out of their little lineup and my line of vision. He kneels behind me again and hooks a finger into the waist of my panties, pulling them down to my knees. I look to my left and see Loren leaning against the dryer, his dick tucked back into his underwear, a small smile on his face. Darren is still pushing my head up and down on his dick. Kyle reaches around to the front of my thighs and pulls me backwards, so I have to work harder to stay upright while I suck Darren's cock. I feel a finger graze the slit of my pussy. My clit is pounding. The finger returns and slides between the folds of my vulva.

"Damn," I hear.

I turn as Loren grins at Kyle and replies, "she gets really wet." Kyle chuckles and extends another finger between my folds, finding and softly massaging my clit. I moan around the dick in my mouth. "Yeah baby, does that feel good?" Kyle asks.

I whimper in response. Someone whispers "fuck" and the fingers leave my clit. Over the sounds of the party outside the door and the gentle smacking of Ian's hand on his dick, I hear Kyle's jeans rasping against the carpet as he moves closer to me. He traces himself over my slit, getting his cock wet, then push inwards so that he's pressing up against my pussy. With my breath and Darren's dick caught in throat; Kyle stops. He asks, "Is it okay?" I pull backwards off of Darren and turn to answer, but Kyle is looking up at Loren.

"Go for it, man," Loren tells him. I feel Kyle's dick pressing into me and Darren steps back as I drop to all fours, letting out a deep moan that ends in a whimper. Kyle pushes himself all the way in, pausing when his dick is fully wrapped in my pussy. I can feel it pulsing, and I squeeze my pussy around it. "Damn," he says. He pulls back and starts fucking me, using my hips to pull me onto him.

Ian lowers to his knees, then reaches out and grabs a fistful of my hair, pulling my face back onto his cock. Kyle is fucking me steadily, and Ian lets him set the rhythm for his blow job, his dick disappearing down my throat as the tip of Kyle's reaches the base of my pussy. I gag repeatedly on Ian's dick, moaning with each thrust of Kyle's cock. Kyle releases my hips and bends over me, bracing himself with his left hand and grabbing one of my tits with the other. His cock is so deep inside of me it feels like he's scraping my spine. Ian pulls away and stands up. He and Darren and Loren are watching Kyle fuck me like an animal, both of us grunting, the water in my eyes from choking on their dicks dripping onto the floor. Kyle lets go of my tit, puts his hand onto the ground and leans his forehead between my shoulders. He thrusts hard once, slowly pulls out halfway and thrusts again, pushing all the way into me. I feel his cock bulge, and as I flex the walls of my pussy, I imagine I'm sucking his cum into my body. He shudders and his weight increases on my back. Then, slowly, he lifts his head and his cock slithers out of me.

"Woo!" He breathes. "That's some good pussy!" he slaps my ass and goes to stand next to his friends. I look up at Loren. He's grinning. He reaches for my face and cups my chin in his hand.

I bite my lip and, in what I hope is a barely audible whisper, say "I want to cum, please."

Loren smiles, leans back, and spits on my face. "Your makeup is running." He rubs his spit over my cheek, smiles at me once more, then stands and asks, "who's next?"

Ian moves away from the wall and lowers himself behind me. Without any preamble, he shoves his cock all the way into me and starts fucking me. He's whispering "yeah, yeah, yeah" to himself, his balls slapping against my vulva. I let out a whimper at the top of each thrust, the only sound besides Ian enjoying himself and the party still going on outside the door.

He reaches for my upper back and pushes me onto the ground. I use my arms as a pillow and close my eyes as he whispers, "fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah," then, "oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" And he does, pulling me onto him as far as I can go, my ass flattened against his stomach. He pulls his dick out, smacks his hands together. "Your turn, Darren!"

I look up from my arm pillow. Ian is standing, grinning at his friend. Darren laughs nervously, holding his dick protectively against his stomach. "Daaarren," Kyle says.

"Come on, Darren, you can do it!" Ian says as he slips his dick back into his pants.

"I believe in you, Darren," says Kyle, clapping a hand on Darren's shoulder and staring seriously into his eyes.

Darren scoffs and knocks his hand away. "Fuck off." Gripping his dick, he lowers himself behind me. He slides his hands over my ass, pulling my cheeks apart and pushing them together. His fingers graze my pussy. I can feel Kyle's and Ian's cum slipping out of me. Then Darren's penis finds my hole and the tip pushes in. He lets out a breath, then takes a fistful of my hair and wraps it around his hand, using it as leverage to slam his cock into me. I yelp, but the sounds of the party don't stop.

Darren is fucking me harder than any of his friends, pounding my pussy, my neck bent backwards to try and relieve some of the pressure on my scalp. He pulls me farther back, so that I'm almost upright, then uses his free hand to grope my tit, his nails digging and scraping across the flesh of it until they reach my nipple, which he squeezes tightly and pulls. I let out a high-pitched whine. Loren is still leaning in the corner, unsmiling, watching me.

Darren responds to my noise by grabbing my other tit and giving it the same treatment. "You like that, bitch?" He asks, his voice low and breathless.

"Yeeeess," I whine.

"Yeah you fucking do, yeah you do you stupid bitch," He lets go of my hair and shoves me back to the ground, using a hand to push my face into the stubbly carpet of the laundry room floor. His face is close to mine as he slows his thrusts, my pussy simultaneously soaking wet and on fire. "You're a fucking dumb bitch," he breathes, "fucking cum slut, you want my cum inside of you?"

"Yes, please, please," I whisper.

Darren sits up and grabs my ass, picking up the pace. He pulls one hand back and slaps my ass over and over, the sound muffled by the carpet, until I can feel my skin hot against the air-conditioned air. He pulls me onto him, fucking me faster until finally, with one last thrust, he lets out a hiss and I feel his dick bulge inside of me. He sighs, slowly pushes me off of his cock, then pats my ass and stands.

"Wow, Darren," says Kyle.

"Yeah, wow," says Ian.

Darren shrugs as he tucks his dick away. My arms are shaking, so I lower myself to the ground, resting my head on my hands. Loren steps forward to grab my hair and pull me up again.

"Say 'thank you for fucking me.'"

I look at the ground and mumble "Thank you for fucking me."

"Good girl," Loren says.

Darren opens the door to the laundry room and Kyle says, "Thanks dude, this was great. She's hot."

Loren straightens up and holds me by my hair next to his hip. "Any time, guys." Darren is already out the door, followed by Kyle and Ian, who closes it behind him.

I sigh. Loren lets go of my hair and crouches down next to me. I look at the ground. He reaches out and strokes my cheek, so softly. He traces the lines made by my running mascara. He cups my cheeks in his hands and kisses me gently on my lips, then on my forehead. "Lie down," he tells me. I do.

Loren stands and locks the door, then kneels next to me. My panties are still around my knees. He slides them off of my legs. He pushes my dress up over my stomach and I lift my shoulders to let him pull it over my head. He drops it next to my panties, then swings his leg over me so he's straddling my hips. I'm naked besides the strip of velvet around my neck. He's still wearing his unbuttoned jeans and the soft cotton band tee I love.

He bends over and kisses my face, next to my eye, my jaw, down to my neck beneath my ear. I let out another sigh. He braces himself on his forearms and looks into my eyes. "You did so good, baby," he says. I melt.

"Thank you," I whisper.

"Call me Daddy."

"Thank you, Daddy," I murmur, looking away. He touches my bottom lip with a finger, and I open my mouth slightly, pushing my tongue out so that his finger grazes it. I look up to meet his eyes and he is staring at my mouth. He pushes the tip of his finger forward and I wrap my lips around it, sucking and moving my tongue over it. He meets my gaze and smiles, his eyelids heavy.

Loren takes his finger out of my mouth, picks up each of his knees and places them between my legs, forcing them apart. He pulls his hard cock out of his underwear. I spread my legs wider and wiggle my hips closer to him. He leans over me, cock in hand, guiding it towards my pussy.

I moan quietly as his dick slips between my pussy lips, sliding easily up and down and over my clit with the help of my juices and the cum that's still squeezing out of me. He lowers his face so it's close to mine, watching me as he teases me with his cock.

12