The Laundry Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am unbearably horny, and despite the rough treatment of my pussy by Darren, I want Loren inside of me. "Please," I whisper.

Loren looks at me.

I hesitate, cringe, "please, Daddy. Please put it inside me."

Loren smiles and kisses my cheek. "Okay baby." He reaches for his dick and guides the tip to the entrance of my hole, keeping it there with just enough pressure to make me wriggle and whimper with anticipation. Loren laughs under his breath. I try to breath. Then he starts to move, ever so slowly parting the walls of my pussy, letting go of his dick and bracing himself with his forearms again, taking slow, audible breaths as he pushes all the way into me.

He stays fully wrapped in my pussy for a few breaths. I can feel his cock twitching inside of me, pulsing with blood. Then he lets out a puff of air and pulls back, until all but the head of his cock is out. He pushes back in, faster than before. I moan. Out again. Just as he begins to find his rhythm, he pauses and says softly into my ear, "wrap your legs around me."

I lift my feet and slide my legs over his back, reach my arms around his shoulders and pull his body close to mine. He slides his hands under my shoulder blades, rests his head between my neck and shoulder. He pushes and pulls slowly in and out of me, we're so tightly wrapped together that there's barely space for him to leave my pussy before pushing back in. I inhale with each small thrust; his breath is heavy in my ear.

I know it won't be long before Loren cums, he's been watching his friends fuck me for the past thirty minutes, his cock hard the entire time. He's craving release as much as I am.

I turn my head and his lips find mine, we lock onto each other's mouths, barely moving our lips, our bodies rocking together. He breaks the kiss and lets out a soft groan, rests his forehead on mine, and thrusts once, pausing at the top, his cock expanding inside of me. He pulls out halfway and I use my legs to pull him back, as deep as I can, glowing with the sensation of being full to the brim with him.

Loren lets out a long exhale, and collapses on top of me. I sigh deeply, contentedly, and kiss his hair. We lie like that forever, feeling each other's breath, his dick growing smaller inside of me. I become aware again of the party sounds, someone is whooping from the living room. A burst of laughter.

Loren inhales and I unhook my legs from around his back. He pulls out of me gently, and rolls onto his back, pulling me close to his chest. I look up at him. He looks down and grins when he sees the expression on my face. "Yes?"

"I want to cum"

"How about, 'I want to cum, Daddy'"

I purse my lips and sigh. "I want to cum, Daddy"

Loren pulls his arm out from under me and stretches his whole body, pointing his toes and spreading his fingers wide, then turns to look at me. "No."

My mouth drops open and Loren laughs. He stands and tosses me my dress. I sit up, furious. My clit is pounding, cum is seeping out of me onto the carpet, my nipples are like pebbles. I stand and pull my dress on, refusing to look at Loren. Then his hands are on my shoulders, pushing me against the wall. His fingers travel down to my crotch, slipping into my pussy effortlessly. I smile, on the verge of crying from relief.

He uses his index and middle finger to gently pull on my pelvic bone, while his thumb rubs my clit. I moan.

"Is that good?"

"Yes, yes Daddy,"

"Tell me."

"A little softer," I say. He lightens the pressure on my clit.

"How's that?"

"Perfect," I whisper. Loren kisses me again, down the lines of mascara on my cheeks, tracing my jaw, taking the skin of my neck between his teeth, never breaking the rhythm of his thumb on my clit. He traces his tongue over my ear, taking the lobe into his mouth, breathing through his nose. I shudder.

"I'm gonna cum,"

He presses his chest to mine. I feel the heat building inside of me, the unfiltered pleasure that moves up through my lungs right before the orgasm really hits me. I try to draw that feeling out, my mouth open, eyes closed, head tipped back against the wall, absolutely silent. And then I cum.

My body tenses and shudders, I moan over and over, unaware of anything outside of the ecstasy of orgasm and Loren's eyes staring up into my face with fascination. He slows his fingers as my body relaxes, taking them out of me when I open my eyes and smile at him. He lifts them to my mouth and I open, his cum, his friends' cum, and mine, all of it salty, bitter, savory, coming off on my tongue, swallowed down my throat.

Loren watches with his mouth open, a slight smile on his face. Then shakes his head a little and pushes his hand into my hair, stroking it. I sigh and close my eyes.

"Good?"

"Good," I reply. I feel Loren move away from me. When I finally open my eyes, he's wearing his shoes and holding up my underwear.

"Should I hold on to them for you?" He asks.

I laugh. "Sure." Loren pockets them and I pull at the hem of my dress, making sure I'm covered. My thighs are coated in cum.

Loren reaches for my hand and we walk out into the party.

12