The Laundry Room Pt. 02

Story Info
Mandy orchestrates things slowly but surely.
10.8k words
4.8
5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
realclear
realclear
10 Followers

Mandy was at first unsure how she and Alice would get along after the intimate moment they shared, but her worries turned out to be unfounded. It was as if the two women helped each other through a joint problem -- in this case, the problem of finding sexual release -- and could now really count on each other. In the days that followed, Alice and Many texted daily and actually met to lounge around at the building pool.

Their conversations were more intimate as well. Although the two women still focused mainly on the everyday topics they had always chatted about, they also sometimes sprinkled in sexual matters.

Alice seemed to see Mandy as a valuable confidant for sharing her journey of sexual self-empowerment. Alice and her husband's martial sex had never been better, and the voluptuous woman was on a mission: She was going to use her God-given endowments and her newfound confidence to take the physical side of her marriage to the next level. More concretely, her immediate goal was making her husband blow his load on her tits. Mandy would have considered the whole situation comical if it wasn't for Alice's mild embarrassment that she hadn't done so already.

"I should be able to do this..." Alice would chide herself in her conversations with Mandy.

In contrast to Alice, Mandy didn't have anything current to share when it came to sexual topics. She had no boyfriend and no prospects. Her contributions were limited to words of encouragement for Alice and humorous outcries about the misery of her own lonesome situation.

Such was the case about a couple of weeks after the intimate mutual climax at Alice's apartment. On a sunny afternoon, Mandy was lounging by the building pool. The athletic woman got up off her pool chair and stretched her arms, soaking in the sun. She was wearing blue running shorts, a pink short-sleeve baselayer, and flip-flops. As she relaxed back in her seat she noticed none other than Casper arrive at the pool. This time, however, he had a date.

Mandy immediately went into surveillance mode. She was wearing dark shades, so she was reasonably sure neither Casper nor his date would be able to spot her looking on. To be on the safe side, she picked up a magazine she had brought with her and pretended to read through it.

He was wearing a white t-shirt, beige khakis, and sneakers, demonstrating his spaghetti thin body. But the first thing she noticed about Casper's date was what she lacked -- tits! After eavesdropping on Casper's deepest fantasies from across the wall in the laundry room, she was taken aback that he would not go for a busty girl. Instead, his date was a nice looking but flat-chested redhead.

The two of them had a conversation for a few minutes. Casper seemed engaged. Mandy was really surprised. After all the commotion about tits, this is the girl he chose to date? She felt like she knew what got this guy off, and this redhead, nice as she seemed, wasn't it. She was dumbfounded.

After a few minutes the redhead got up to leave. She let Casper give her a peck on the cheek. Nice, but not spectacular, Mandy thought.

Casper stayed behind to close up his bag and then turned to leave the pool as well. Mandy noticed that on his path out he was going to walk by her lounge chair.

Curiosity was killing her. Here was a guy who unwittingly instigated one of the most erotic experiences she's ever had with anyone by loudly orgasming to a fantasy of Alice's huge breasts, and now he's dating a woman who has no chest to speak of?

She needed to investigate. But how to get his attention? She acted quickly.

As Casper passed by Mandy suddenly got up from her chair, colliding into him.

They rocked back and forth a bit, until Casper held on to Mandy to make sure she didn't fall.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you! I'm such a klutz!" Mandy said, as Casper let her go.

"That's okay," he replied.

"Hey, you're Casper, right? I bet you don't remember when we first met."

"Yup, that's me -- and I do remember! We met as little kids when we did activities at the Y."

'The Y' was the local YMCA where many of the building's kids did extra-curricular activies. Mandy was surprised that Casper remembered their joint time there many years ago, because they did not exchange a word. In fact, she was surprised she remembered their time together at the Y.

"Good memory!" Mandy exclaimed. They exchanged a few pleasantries, politely asking how things were going and acknowledging that everything was going well.

"I hope I'm not making you late for your date -- seemed like you two hit it off," Mandy said, referring to the redhead. She was being direct, which was risky. But she wanted some answers.

"Oh, that's okay, she was just leaving for home" Casper said, somewhat quietly.

"She seems like a nice person, and really very attractive." Kind of direct, again. At some point Mandy feared that this line of conversation would start feeling weird for Casper.

"She is, thanks, ah...I guess, yeah, she's attractive." Yup, starting to get weird. Casper didn't quite know how to respond. He seemed uncomfortable. He was preparing to open his mouth again, dangerously close to excusing himself.

Mandy needed to know more, and this boy was clamming up.

"Oh, don't be shy, I know an attractive woman when I see one..." she then leaned closer to Casper and uttered a sentence that surprised herself as much as it shocked Casper:

"I don't know if you know this, but I'm a lesbian."

This was absolutely crazy, and very much untrue. Mandy was very attracted to men, and especially so in her current deprived state. She liked her men athletic, muscular, and well-hung. At her current lonesomeness, even Casper was starting to look attractive, even though he lacked the first two of those three qualities. His girth, of course, she had no direct knowledge about.

"Oh..oh!" Casper was at a loss for words. Understandably so, Mandy thought. So she helped him it out, telling him that as a lesbian he could completely confide in her because she was an experienced surveyor of women and she could give him her unbiased opinions without any self-interest or pretense. After all, she and he did not travel in the same circles, romantically speaking. Or something. Mandy was winging it.

After a few minutes of awkward conversation, Casper was beginning to loosen up a bit. Like all men (Mandy thought), he was intrigued by the mere mention of lesbianism. She also guessed that her being so forward about it was a little bit arousing for him. Nothing like physical arousal to help an awkward man overcome his discomfort and start talking. As the conversation continued, the two sat down at adjoining lounge chairs by the pool.

Then she lowered the next boom, continuing their conversation about what's attractive about women. She framed it as an example of her providing a valuably unbiased opinion.

"Let me give you an example of someone who I think is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, just a perfect body, perfect everything."

Casper was eager to hear. As a benchmark for unbiased evaluations, of course.

"You know Alice Clark from the 11th floor?"

Mandy paused a moment to gauge Casper's reaction. As if she needed to. His whole body seemed to stand at attention at the mention of Alice's name. She wondered if he was getting a hard-on by the mere mention of Alice's name. She couldn't really look right now but she had an inkling that coupled with her lesbian aura, there was a good chance he was sporting a woody.

"Well, she is just beautiful. I love her toned body, her hair, just her whole being..."

"Yeah..." Casper said, seeming to try to think of something to say.

Mandy was not going to stop now. She leaned closer to Casper, and whispered, "I've been hanging out with her quite a bit this summer and let me tell you, that rack, I mean give me a break...some girls get all the luck."

Casper practically gulped at those words, and Mandy couldn't help but laugh out loud. Worried that this might scare Casper off, she quickly patted him on the back in the chummiest way she knew how and said, "but hey, it depends what you prefer. Some people are all about the boobs, but judging by your date you seem to like them smaller."

The suggestion that Casper wasn't a boob-man shocked the young man to the core. He could not let such a blatantly false statement stand. He played right into Mandy's provocation. "No! I actually AM a boob-man..." he quickly said, and immediately regretted it. Mandy almost erupted in laughter again. The poor guy. If he could make a hole in the ground open up and eat him up right now, he would.

"Oh that's surprising, I thought..." Mandy made sure to put on her most dumbfounded face. "Oh ok."

"Yeah, no, I mean..." Casper tried, looking downright embarrassed.

"That's okay, no need to explain, I just assumed..." Mandy continued egging him on to admit he was a boob-man.

"No, no, I...well, I guess I agree with you about Alice, uh, Mrs. Clark. But you know, I sometimes date women who look a little different, that's all."

"Oh, I see, got it." Mandy said, even though that made no sense at all. Was this man scared to date women he's actually attracted to?

"Well nice seeing you -- you're here for the summer?" Mandy said, ending the conversation.

"Yeah, I'm around for a few more weeks before I have to go back to college," Casper said. Gratefully.

"Cool, maybe I'll see you around," Mandy concluded and threw a bone: "I try to come out here to the pool after my run every morning."

***************

"You told him WHAT??"

Alice was literally rolling on her couch laughing when she heard about Mandy's conversation with Casper when Mandy stopped by that evening.

"Well...I know it's an absolute lie, but hey, we need some intel," Mandy defended herself, sitting on the adjacent armchair, which has become her regular place in Alice's living room.

"INTEL? What does that mean?" Alice quizzed, still coming down from her fit of laugher.

"I figured you and I both are very interested in Casper. I mean, he practically INSPIRED you!"

The two erupted into laughter again, before Mandy continued: "And I'm just surprised that he would go out with someone like that, given that you and I both know what he likes!" Mandy said, cupping both of her hands under her B-cup breasts but moving them farther away from them to signal a much heavier set.

"The girls!" Alice joyfully said, cupping her own boobs in response. In contrast to Mandy, her hands were quite full cupping the lower sides of her breasts.

Mandy noted how sexy her older friend was, wearing a simple orange tank top over a white bra. Alice's thin hands and taut tummy contrasted very nicely with her very full chest.

"So, we must investigate," Mandy said with mock decisiveness. "I feel like men trust lesbians more than regular women when it comes to discussing sexual matters."

"I can see that," Alice replied. "I wouldn't have come up with that myself in a million years, but now that you mention it, it seems kind of reasonable -- I guess."

"Well, it was a trial balloon. We'll see what happens," Mandy said.

"Uh-huh," Alice concluded.

***************

Despite, and perhaps because, of Mandy's impossibly direct demeanor, Casper did show up to the pool one morning a few days later. Mandy had finished a run and was lounging wearing her black shades and her regular running attire: black shorts and a blue baselayer. Casper was in his usual khakis and t-shirt. The two sat on pool chairs adjacent to each and chatted on mundane topics. After a while, Mandy excused herself to reply to a text. But instead of replying, she initiated one, to Alice:

Chatting with our friendly ghost, why don't you pay us a visit?

As usual, Alice didn't disappoint, responding quickly that she was on her way back from the grocery store and would stop by the pool.

A few minutes later, Alice sauntered in with her trademark casualness. She was wearing jeans and a buttoned checkered blouse that did not show any cleavage but did hint at her fulsome bosom by the indentations in the fabric. She hugged Mandy, warmly discussing her day and inquiring about theirs. The conversation was impossibly awkward given all the undercurrents among the three people, but Alice had a way of getting people around her to act naturally. She automatically slipped into the 'kind neighbor' role and proceeded from there. After a couple of minutes, she turned to leave, warmly promising to see Mandy later, without saying anything to Casper.

Mandy and Casper reclined back in their respective chairs, and sat in silence for a moment.

"She's such a great gal," Mandy started.

Casper nodded.

"Although I can't believe how sexy she is." This got a chuckle from the younger man.

"Does she know you're..." he tried.

"Lesbian? No she doesn't. Good thing, too. I am definitely into her body type. She is one blessed woman." Mandy said, hoping Casper will take the bait.

"Yeah, no kidding," he responded, letting down his guard. "Like, I don't know how she's not a model or something." The statement was completely plausible, even though Alice was probably in her mid 40's and has had two kids who were only a little younger than Casper.

"Definitely," Mandy said, encouraged by Casper's frankness. "I was in a relationship with a woman with her body type, although she was not as big," Mandy said, lying through her teeth. "That made me decide that that's the body type I like in a girl."

"How...how was it?" Casper asked.

"The physical aspect was out of this world, but after a while I realized that personality matters too and she was nasty." Mandy was trying to switch the subject to Casper's opinions rather than talk about the busty ex-girlfriend she never had.

"But I bet men find breasts attractive for other reasons compared to women," Mandy mused trying to pique Casper's interest.

"What do you mean?" Casper asked.

"Well, for example, when I think about a sexy woman with big boobs, I think about holding her and feeling her breasts on top of mine. That's a real turn-on for me. Do men think the same way?"

Mandy was really reeling him in now, insinuating an image of herself hugging Alice, with the older woman's sizable breasts smashed unto her athletic frame. Mandy had to admit that it was an image she herself didn't mind thinking about.

"Gah, um...no." Casper said and they both laughed.

Silence ensued, before Mandy prodded again, "well what is it then that men think about?"

"We'd do more than hugging," Casper chuckled, "probably more...um, sexual things."

"Like what? Come on, I'm curious. I shared one of my fantasies..." Mandy pleaded.

"Well, men have a fantasy of women using their breasts to, you know...please them."

"You mean, tit-fucking."

"Yeah."

The two laughed again.

"Okay, that makes sense. I mean is that it -- just wrap your tits around a cock and make a guy cum?" Mandy asked.

"Well, it's more than that. Like, for example, if a woman's got heavy breasts, a guy would probably want to feel them rubbing slowly on his, you know, cock. Guys also like to watch a woman play with her tits and sort of be seductive."

Mandy was clearly getting somewhere, noting how Casper was willing to say the words "tits" and "cock."

"How about cumming on tits, is that a fantasy?"

"Oh heck yeah," Casper replied.

"Have you, you know, done that?"

Casper didn't respond, but it was clear that the answer was negative.

"Well, we have to set you up with someone who can fit your body type, my friend. I mean, your date was nice and all, but you have to true to yourself and your desires," Mandy said.

Casper nodded in agreement. "It's a little scary asking a girl like that, you know. Somehow the stakes are higher."

"Of course they are, because you actually WANT her to go out with you and you're afraid she'd say no. I also have the same problem when I'm interested in someone who is busty." Mandy was again lying about her lesbian orientation, and given Casper's honesty she was starting to feel bad about it. But his revelations were too interesting.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Well, I hope one day to get the courage."

"I hope you do too," Mandy said, encouragingly. "I hope you get to do everything you want with a woman like Alice Clark."

"Fuck, she's so hot," Casper said, longingly.

"What would you want to do with her, you know, in your wildest dreams?" Mandy asked.

"I would love to just sit down as she kneels down on the floor next to me and rubs those big tits all over my cock."

"And then?"

"She'd put my cock between her tits and start fucking me with them top to bottom."

"Yeah, that's more like it," Mandy was starting to get a little bit hot herself. "Would you want her to do it slow or fast?"

"Slow, definitely slow. I'd probably grab her shoulders and push her up and down on my cock a little, but I'd really try to make it last. I wouldn't want to cum too soon."

"How would you want to cum?"

"I'd tell her when and then she's grab my cock and pull it out from between her tits, and then use it to spray both of them."

"Niiiiice..." Mandy said, trying to sound like a bro, but her voice cracked and betrayed her arousal.

She noticed that Casper was showing a nice bulge under his khakis. It actually seemed like he wasn't a slouch in the girth department.

"I mean, I usually cum enough that I could probably cover her tits or most of them. I usually wouldn't be talking about these kinds of things to a woman, but since you're a lesbian you probably wouldn't be offended."

Now it was Mandy's turn to gulp. Alice's tits were downright huge. In her own sexual experience with men, she had never seen a guy cum so much to be able to cover tits that huge.

"Then after I cum, she'd rub my cock slowly on her tits, it'd be mindblowing," Casper continued, unperturbed.

"They'd be slippery, covered in cum," Mandy continued trying to egg him on.

But Casper's mind was drifting elsewhere. "Yeah..." Casper said, absentmindedly. "Well, I'd better be going."

Casper walked away with peculiarly intense speed. Mandy could get guess what she'd hear if she went to the building laundry room again. Instead, though, she went up to Alice's apartment on the 11th floor.

****************

"Mandy! Come in!" Alice said, surprised to see her friend visit unannounced. Alice was barefoot. She was still wearing the blue jeans she had worn in her quick visit to the pool a few minutes before, but had taken off her buttoned shirt. She had on a red V-neck short-sleeve orange tank top that accentuated her large chest. Underneath, she had a thin bra that barely covered her nipples, displaying a sexy cleavage and hint of her fabric-clad nipples.

"You know, Robbie will be here any minute, and...well I've been working on him all day to take the afternoon off from work, texting him about how I'm waiting for him and how he'll have the time of his life."

"Ah, I see..." Mandy said, knowingly. "Well, I won't be long. You have to hear this..."

The two women sat down on the couch and Mandy relayed every one of Casper's fantasies. All of them were etched in her mind. Him lying down on his back. Alice slowly rubbing her tits on his lower body. Then cradling his cock between her tits. Then slowly tit-fucking his cock. Then extricating his cock so that he could cum all over her tits. Then Alice rubbing her cum-covered tits slowly on Casper's spent cock. It was making her hot talking about it.

Alice, on her part, was already revved up for her husband's early return, and now was glued to Mandy's every word. When Mandy finished, Alice didn't respond. She simply looked down at her sizable chest and cupped her tits lightly, apparently imagining the possibilities.

Then, the two women heard the sound of the doorknob opening.

The women felt a brief moment of terror, as if they were engaged in illicit behavior.

realclear
realclear
10 Followers