The Laundry Room Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
realclear
realclear
10 Followers

"I mean, can you imagine having tits like this big?" She repeated her rhetorical question from earlier, desperately trying to get Casper on board so that this experience wouldn't turn from erotic to painfully awkward. She brought her hands to the breast cups and stretched them farther out as they would look if Alice's big breasts were in them. "I mean, these are huge," she said.

"Yeah, they are," Casper said, and, to Mandy's excitement, brought his hand to the empty cups. He massaged the fabric of the right breast cup as if there was an actual breast ensconced inside. Mandy did the same with the left breast cup. Both she and Casper tried to imagine what Alice's bra-clad breasts would actually feel like to touch.

"Can you imagine dating a woman who wears something like this?" Mandy kept egging him on, a tactic that had worked for her in their past conversations.

"I would love to date someone like that," Casper said, wistfully.

"What would you do to her?"

"I'd do what I told you at the pool." Casper said, a bit too shy still to go into the specific details.

"Well, I remember you said you wanted to cum on her tits," Mandy said, half-aware that the conversation went from focusing on a 'woman' who wears a bra like this to focusing on Alice in all but name. "How about you try it out?"

"Huh?" Casper said, shocked.

Mandy decided that it was now or never with this boy. "I can tell you're getting excited," she said, and slowly brought her right hand to Casper's khaki shorts. She caressed his inner thigh and slowly moved to his manhood. She was right. His dick was erect, and she began to massage it through the fabric.

Casper drew in a sharp breath. He watched as Mandy unclasped Alice's bra using only her left hand. She then let go of Casper to use both her hands to take off the bra and rest it back on the bed, the inside of the cups facing up. She then returned to massaging his dick.

"I want you to imagine her tits in this top, and I want you to show me what you'd do if she was here for real," Mandy said, quietly. She used two fingers to trace Casper's dick through his shorts, running them up and down the shaft. "I can tell you have a big dick; it would probably be perfect for fucking big tits."

That last sentence was what got Casper. He was drifting between the worlds of awkwardness and erotica, and hearing that Mandy thought his dick was 'good enough' to fuck big tits like Alice's raised his confidence manifold.

However, he didn't quite know what to do, so he thrusted weakly to meet Mandy's ministrations, and put his hand on Mandy's shoulder. She, however, wasn't going to let him be awkward.

She opened his pant button and unzipped the fly. His dick spilled out, still confined inside his boxer shorts.

"Take these off," she said, and Casper did as he was told and took off his pants. She then massaged his dick more forcefully through his thin underwear, eliciting a moan from him. She gasped herself, getting turned on by the prospect of seeing his dick, which she now knew was formidable.

She raised his t-shirt from his midsection and lowered his boxers. After bouncing free from the fabric, his dick sprang 45 degrees upward. It was a big one indeed.

She licked her lips and turned to the black oversized bra on the bed. She directed Casper's dick to point to the right bra cup, and pumped him a little faster.

He was breathing hard, looking at the large breast cups and imagining how they would feel wrapped around his manhood. He was loving Mandy's work on his dick, and began to feel familiar tingles along his shaft, letting him know that his orgasm was coming.

She then took his right hand placed it on his dick. This time Casper wasted no time and started masturbating himself. She let go of his dick and let him do the work. He spread his legs and bent his knees slightly as he continued working his cock. "Your dick would look so good between her big tits," she whispered in his ear as and took her place by his side, running her hands across his chest and back.

"Fuck, it would feel so good to do this once in my life," Casper said, breathing heavily as he bent his knees a bit more to bring his dick closer to the breast cups.

"You're pre-cumming, baby," Mandy noted, feeling hot and bothered herself as his pre-cum began to shine on his cock head.

He brought his free left hand to Mandy's back and held her close. She held him tight. He started grunting, signaling he was about to cum.

"I want you to point your dick at one of her breasts, and cum all over it. Then, move to the other one, and cum all over that one," Mandy said, firmly. To egg him on, she brought her left hand to his balls and massaged them as he jerked himself hard and fast.

He angled his cock so it was pointing straight at the right breast cup and let out a low grunt as a load of cum landed on the black fabric. He then moved his dick to the left breast cup and covered it with his second load. He continued to switch back and forth, until he was blissfully done cumming.

He almost fell on Mandy before pulling himself together.

"Holy shit, you completely covered them!" Mandy exclaimed.

**************

Half an hour later, Mandy was knocking on Alice's door.

"Hey!" Alice warmly said when she opened. "What happened to you? You just disappeared earlier."

Mandy knew she had to explain not only where she disappeared to but also why she had Alice's bra which was soaked with cum. She decided to get to those in stages.

"well, Casper and I...had a little adventure," Mandy said sheepishly.

"Oh..." Alice was surprised. "You know, that probably explains why I didn't get my show today," Alice laughed.

"I'm sorry! I hope you weren't waiting long--you devil!" Mandy joked, and Alice gave her a knowing chuckle. The past few weeks have brought the two women closer to each other, and allowed them to talk openly about the things that turned them on and what they did to get more of those things.

"So...do you have something to say for yourself, missy? Or was it just a cruel plot to keep ol' Alice sexually frustrated?" Alice asked.

"I do...but I have to show you something first. Promise you won't be mad?" Mandy pleaded.

"Uh-oh, what did you do?"

"Um, this..." Mandy said, took off the satchel she brought with her and retrieved Alice's black bra from it.

It was covered in white spots from Casper's dried cum.

"Uh...that's my bra."

"Yup."

"There's something cruddy on it."

"Um, it's not just any ol' thing," Mandy said. She felt anxious all of a sudden. The erotic aphrodisiac from seeing Casper cum all over Alice's bra was gone as if in a moment, replaced by the worry that Alice won't find the gambit amusing.

"Casper and I had an interesting time together," Mandy said.

"I bet," Alice said. "Care to share?"

"Well, this kind of tells the story..." Mandy clutched the large left bra cup and lifted up the bra, handing it to Alice.

Alice took it from Mandy, and ran her hands on the sullied cups. She ran her hand on Casper's hardened cum, trying to dechiper what the substance was. As she did so, her fingers hit on a small bit of cum that was still in liquid form. It stuck to her ring finger and she lifted her hand and brought it close to her face. The unmistakable scent of cum hit her nostrils.

"Wait, is this..." Alice said, the realization taking hold.

"Yeah," Mandy confirmed, timidly. She was really worried now. This was the moment of truth. Alice would either love her gambit or she would really, really hate it.

Mandy gave Alice a close look, trying to divine what her busty friend was thinking. Alice was barefoot, having taken off her flip flops in her own apartment. But she was still wearing her black knee-length yoga tights and a blue workout tank top. Alice's top did not show any cleavage, but it clung tightly to her body and clearly framed her large breasts. Looking at them, Mandy breathed a sigh of relief. She could see Alice's long nipples begin to distend through the material. The sudden rise and fall of Alice's breasts was also a tell: She was breathing more quickly.

"Wow..." Alice finally said.

"Yeah..." Mandy replied.

"How...I mean, what...I mean, tell me what happened!" Alice said, breathlessly.

"Well you know the effect you have on our little man," Mandy said, drawing a chuckle from both of them. "After you left the laundry room I figured there might be a good chance he wouldn't object to a masturbation session, and perhaps he also wouldn't mind a companion. But I had an idea."

"mmmhmm," Alice raised her right eyebrow, waiting to hear the rest of Mandy's sordid tale.

"I took, I mean -- borrowed, your bra," Mandy continued. "And, you know, helped him out with his fantasy."

"You helped him out," Alice repeated, deadpan.

"Yeah, we already know he fantasizes about you. It drove him crazy to have your bra there. He saw these giant cups and thought about how big these puppies must be in fit in them." Many glanced at Alice's breasts as she said this, making it clear which 'puppies' she was referring to.

"So he just...came in my bra?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, took out his big dick and just let it rip...with my help," Mandy said, feeling more confident now that it seemed that Alice was taking an interest. "Look at that job."

"Yeah, I'll say..." Alice said, lifting up her bra again. The inside of both cups was completely covered in dried cum, except for a couple of spots near the center of the cups. "This is a lot more than Robbie," Alice stated the obvious. 'Covering her bra' was a much more accurate description of Casper's cum than of her husband Robert.

"Told you," Mandy said.

"But he missed a couple of spots," Alice said, pointing to the clean areas in the center of the deep cups.

"No, he got those," Mandy said. "That was me."

"You?"

"I was curious what he tasted like so I cleaned it up a bit after I left," Mandy said, admitting that she licked out some of Casper's cum off of Alice's bra.

"Wow."

"You said that already," Mandy said. She was no longer concerned at all about her friend's reaction. Alice's turgid nipples were jutting noticeably from inside her blue tank top. She was feeling up her own sullied bra with interest, taking in the touch and scent of Casper's dried cum.

"You devil!" Alice finally said, laughing. It made Mandy laugh out loud too. It was contagious laugh -- they collapsed at the same time on Alice's white couch, Alice on the right side, Mandy on the left. As they did before, the ladies turned to humor when the erotic tension built up.

"This is so much, I can't get over it," Alice finally said, suddenly bringing the conversation sharply back to sexual matters. She spread the bra around her clothed breasts as if she was putting it on.

It looked absolutely hot to Mandy. "Try it on, see what it feels like," she said, surprising even herself with her boldness. The truth was that even though she tasted some of Casper's cum, she never actually took care of herself after she left. Her own libido was beginning to rage. She raised her left knee on the couch to stop from rubbing her thighs together and let her heating sex cool off a bit.

Alice gave her a wicked look. "You devil," she said again, but put down the sullied bra on her knees, grabbed the undersides of her blue tank tap, and began to pull it upwards. Mandy was entranced watching Alice's bra-clad breasts come to view as her friend removed her tank top above her head.

Alice brought her hands to her back and started undoing the hooks of the clean white bra she was wearing. There were several of them given how large her bra was, so it took her a few seconds to get them all. During that time, she couldn't help noticing Mandy's piercing stare. As she let down the bra and uncovered her large breasts, she noticed that Mandy was smiling sweetly at her. She smiled back. There was something vulnerable about showing her breasts to someone else for the first time, and Mandy acknowledged this sentiment.

This made Alice feel comfortable being intimate with Mandy. She set her clean bra aside, letting Mandy see her naked breasts for the first time. She then shifted the mood away from the intimate and back to the erotic by wrapping her index fingers and thumbs around her long naked nipples for one cheeky moment. Seeing Alice's turgid nipples pinched and her breast flesh pushed and prodded was driving Mandy insane.

"My turn: Wow." Mandy said, approvingly.

Alice smiled. She was grateful for her younger friend's ability to build up her confidence.

Alice let go of her puffy nipples and picked up the sullied bra again. She examined Casper's dried cum again, and finally placed the cups on her large breasts. She inhaled sharply as she felt the jagged small ridges of dried cum on her pale breast flesh. She reached back and hooked the bra unto her. It again took a few seconds because the large black bra had a big hook to close. The hardened cum scratched her skin as the bra tightened around her breasts. She was breathing heavily as the reality of Casper's cum enveloping her was dawning on her. When the bra was fully on, Alice couldn't help but bring her hands forward to cup her breasts and knead them, taking in the sensation of crusty dried cum on her skin.

"You devil," Mandy hissed, unabashedly ogling her friend now.

"Fuck, Mandy," Alice sighed, as she continued to forcefully massage and squeeze her large breasts. "I'm so hot right now."

"Tell me about it," Mandy said, buoyed by her older friend's use of a curse word, "if I touch myself now I'll cum in like two seconds."

"You want to cum for me again baby?" Alice asked, suddenly looking directly at Mandy. Mandy loved it when Alice took charge. She wished her friend would do it more. Mandy thought Alice had the sexiest body and the sweetest personality--she deserved to be more confident in her sex life.

"I want to cum for you so bad," Mandy said, unabashedly. She turned her entire body towards Alice and rested her back on the armrest behind her. She raised her left leg all the way up to the backside of the couch so that her clothed pussy was facing Alice. She let her right hand slide over her sex. She moaned at the touch.

"I love watching you baby" Alice said, "it gets me so hot." She turned all the way to Mandy and began to pinch her nipples through the cum-soaked bra. She pinched them hard, making them elongate and puff through the material.

Mandy slipped her right hand inside her pants and underwear and started urgently flicking her clit. She then put her middle finger inside her pussy and then her index. She was crying out Alice's name as the throes of orgasm rushed through her. The sight of Alice's nipples puffing inside the bra, the sight of Alice's full breasts jutting so dramatically from her taut stomach, and the thought of Casper's torrents of cum resting on Alice's breasts was too much. Mandy came hard.

"Imgonnacum, Imgonnacum," she moaned as she came.

"Come on, baby, come for me, I want to see it," Alice goaded her. Mandy lifted her torso up from the couch as she came, as if showing Alice how much she loved cumming for her friend.

Mandy finally collapsed back, her breathing raspy and shallow. It was quite a high.

Mandy was overtaken by her own orgasm. She needed it so badly after seeing Casper cum. Alice tipped her over the edge playing with her nipples through her cum-soaked bra. Mandy could feel herself almost falling asleep from exhaustion.

"That's it, baby, let it all out," Alice said and Mandy was suddenly up. She could hear the urgency in Alice's voice and guessed that her busty friend was working on herself now. She was right. Alice had sat back on the couch and was beginning to work her own sex from the outside of her yoga pants.

Just as Alice was slipping her left hand into her yoga pants to finish the job, Mandy suddenly demanded, "Hey there, come here."

Alice looked at her perplexedly. "Huh?"

"Come here," Mandy repeated, calmly. "I want you to realize how sexy you really are for once." Mandy knew she was being bold with her friend, but she had had enough of Alice seeming less confident than she should be given her great of a person and how sexy of a woman she was.

Mandy straightened up and reached out both her hands towards Alice. Alice took her hand out of her yoga pants and straightened herself out again. The busty mature woman, wearing nothing but a cum-soaked bra and tight yoga pants, crawled on the couch towards the open hands of her younger athletic friend. As Alice arrived by Mandy's legs the younger woman reached over, grabbed her mature friend's torso, and pulled her in. Mandy leaned back and positioned Alice above her so that her inviting large breasts were right above her head. Mandy was transfixed as Alice's puffy nipples protruded from the cum-soaked bra. Mandy raised her head to Alice's right nipple, opened her mouth, and closed it on the nub.

"Oh YESSS," Alice immediately responded, in a low, urgent voice. Mandy grabbed the sides of both of Alice's breasts and kneaded them as she sucked on her right nipple through the bra. Alice snapped her head back and closed her eyes shut as she let the sensations wash through her. She began to grind her torso against Mandy's as the younger woman continued to drive her crazy by switching her ministrations to her left nipple. Mandy sucked the length of the nipple and flicked her tongue on the bra fabric. She repeated the motion, taking in more of Alice's left bra-clad breast in her mouth, biting it a bit. Her saliva was making some of Casper's dried cum wet again. Alice lowered her left shoulder to bring her large breast closer to Mandy's mouth, almost pushing her breast onto Mandy. She loved the feeling of making her friend cum for her and felt powerful being on top.

"Yeah baby, you like that? You like these big tits?" Alice said as she opened her eyes and looked down at Mandy. Mandy looked back at Alice and smiled, enjoying her friend getting comfortable with being the one calling the shots.

Mandy took her mouth off of Alice's breasts. "They're so sexy," Mandy egged her on as she continued to knead her large breasts. "They're making me so hot."

"Yeah baby, play with them," Alice responded, lowering her breasts down to Mandy's face, expecting her friend to suck on them again. Instead, she felt Mandy's hands let go of them and move to her torso. Mandy pulled Alice further up towards her face. Alice wasn't sure what Mandy was trying to do at first, but she quickly realized that Mandy was bringing Alice's pussy up towards her face. Alice hesitated at first, feeling uncomfortable at the obvious power position Mandy was getting her into.

But Mandy was relentless. Finally Alice gave in. When the movement was done, Alice had her right knee on the couch on the right side of Mandy's head and her left leg on the floor to the left of Mandy's head. Her pussy was right atop Mandy's mouth. Alice straightened up and leaned her right hand against the wall next to her as she felt the warmth of Mandy's mouth envelope her pussy through her yoga pants. Instinctively, she arched her back and jutted out her large breasts as her younger friend began to lap up her sex through the clothing. She looked down but the girth of her breasts blocked her from seeing Mandy's face below her. Alas, she closed her eyes and snapped her head back.

Suddenly she heard a ripping sound. Mandy forcefully ripped through her yoga pants. She then moved Alice's underwear to the side.

"It's time you made someone make you cum," Mandy said from underneath. Alice looked down. As before, she saw only her breasts, clad in the cum-soaked bra.

"Tell me what to do," Mandy demanded from below.

Alice didn't need any more encouragement. "Suck my pussy."

Mandy smiled and began to lick Alice's pussy lips from bottom to top. She repeated the motion as Alice moaned.

realclear
realclear
10 Followers