The Lauranna Vignettes Pt. 07

Story Info
Control.
1.3k words
4.6
2.8k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

I arrived home, entering the kitchen with my bags of shopping which I placed on the breakfast bar. I shook my heels off and left them by the front door.

I wondered where you were and called out, "Laura? I'm home, love."

I heard movement and you walked into the kitchen, gorgeously naked. Your nipples clearly crinkled, your hands behind your back. I felt a warm tingle between my legs and a distinct twinge.

"I'm here, baby."

I smiled and said, "Have you been having fun while I was out?" The thought that you might have been playing, warming me up even more.

You smiled in return and said, "Kind of. I've been getting myself ready for when you got home."

You walked up to me, still with your hands behind your back, and I felt your lips on mine. A soft, warm, sensuous kiss. I went to put my arms around you and you pulled back.

"Nuh, uh," you said with a mischievous grin and started walking backwards towards the hall and the bedroom door.

"Your pleasure awaits, baby."

Intrigued, I followed you, intentionally swinging my hips in the sashay that I know you particularly like. You moaned.

When we got into the bedroom you smiled and said, "Undress for me."

I reached for the tie at the side of my grey wraparound and let it open. I shrugged it off my shoulders and let it fall at my feet. I undid my bra, feeling the glorious freeing of my breasts, dropping it on top of my dress. I slid my panties down and added them to the small pile.

I stood up, naked and very, very turned on, placing a hand on my hip.

"I'm ready, love. Where do you want me?"

I saw the fire in your eyes as you said, "Fuck. Everytime. Everything just went up to eleven." You enunciated the next words with strong emphasis, "I... want... you... on... your... back... on... the... bed!"

I shuddered, and obeyed. You turned so that I couldn't see what was behind your back. I lay down and a huge thrill rushed through me as you finally revealed what was in your hands. Two ropes, one in each hand.

"Arms up, baby. Legs open."

I willingly obeyed you, as I always do, and you placed the ropes on the bed, taking one and securing it around my wrist and the headboard.

You stopped for a moment to kiss me and I tried to use my free hand to pull you to me.

You giggled and pulled back, "Nice try baby, but you aren't allowed yet. I'm in control right now."

Your words had an immediate effect and I moaned with a combination of lust and frustration.

You took my other hand and tied it above me. I was completely at your mercy now.

You started slowly, kissing my hand, my wrist, little pecks all the way up to my shoulder. You placed a gentle kiss on my lips and I let my tongue try to explore you but you pulled back and wagged a finger at me. "Nuh uh, Anna. Only when I say."

I moaned and asked, "You will say, won't you love? Please?"

In answer you just nodded and proceeded to kiss down my neck to my right breast, taking a nipple in your mouth, grazing it with your teeth. This sent a rush of pleasure straight through me, down to my clit and my cunt. I felt my wetness increase.

You kissed my other hand and worked up my arm and ended, once more, at my lips. This time your kiss was more passionate and I felt your tongue slide between my lips. I greedily sucked on it, pulling it in. You didn't stop me, so I gently grazed it with my teeth and I heard and felt your moan.

You broke the kiss and I watched your tongue as you licked your lips. You dropped down to my left breast and sucked on my engorged nipple. I felt the heat in me increase. An urgency and need that filled me. I groaned, "Oh, fuck yes. Fuck. I love this, Laura. God. So perfect."

I felt your fingers on my other nipple. You pinched and twisted it which made me writhe even more. My hips were moving, I was desperate to be touched down there.

You pulled back and took a moment to watch me squirm. Our eyes locked and you said, "Hot baby? You want me to touch you there?" you said, brushing your fingers along my mound, just above my clit.

I nodded and whispered, "Yes."

You smiled, "Well, you're going to have to be patient, baby. I will get there, I promise, but you're going to be begging me before I do."

"I'm begging you now, love. Please?" I said, my voice sounding desperate and shaky with all my built up passion and frustration.

You said nothing but smiled and moved down to my feet. You placed a kiss on my instep, then up my ankle, my calf, my knee, my inner thigh. Right at the top you placed a kiss on my outer lips and I thought my moment had come. But no. I should have known your seduction would last longer. I shuddered as your nose brushed over my clit sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. You moved back down and kissed my other foot and on up. You lingered just before you got as far as my pussy lips, kissing along the fold of my outer lips.

If I could have gripped you then I would have tangled my fingers in your hair and forced your mouth onto my cunt.

Instead I used my words, almost crying with need, "Laura, my love, please. Please. I need to feed you my cum, my juices. I want your lips on my cliit, your tongue on my clit, you fingers in me, fucking me. Fuck me Laura. Fuck me. Please!"

I was practically screaming at this point. I looked down and our eyes locked. You smiled and said, "Well, baby, you only had to ask."

I watched as your mouth enclosed me at last. I felt your tongue flicking my engorged clit. I felt your fingers at my entrance. I thrilled as you slid three in, filling me, stretching me. I could feel my orgasm right there, on the edge. My cunt contracted on your fingers as you pushed deep into me. I felt you in me and on me and suddenly it was there.

"I'm going to... going... Now!" I cried out as my orgasm washed through me. A glorious release. I felt my cunt opening and closing on you. It didn't stop. You know me so well that you rode it with me, on and on, wave after wave. I felt the release of several gushes around your fingers.

As it slowly subsided I felt you slide your fingers out and I managed to open my eyes and watch as you lifted up and slid up next to me.

You placed your wet fingers on my cheek, painting a line across my face in my own juices. You then made me suck each one clean before finally placing a wet kiss on my lips, your face glistening with my juices.

You lay your arm over me and snuggled up for a few minutes.

"You like your surprise, baby?

I nodded, "You know I did. You're wonderfully naughty, you know that? When you untie me I am so going to..."

You stopped me with a kiss and when you pulled back you said, "Make me coffee?"

I giggled as you got up and undid the ropes, freeing me at last.

I wrapped my arms around you and we rolled together on the bed, kissing with passion.

I broke the kiss, "Coffee can wait."

annag98
annag98
811 Followers