The Law Firm Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
I get a visit for Dolly.
1.5k words
4.46
14.3k
20
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers

As James and I left the hotel suite, Steve said, "If you're not in a hurry, how about we stop in at the rooftop lounge, and get a drink?"

James said, "Sounds good to me, how about you Al?"

I said, "Yeah, that sounds good to me."

With it being a weekday, the lounge was not crowded, and we got a table right out on the patio deck, with the lights of the city glimmering below us. It had been a hot night, inside as well as outside, and a cooling breeze was starting to chase away the daytime heat. I got my favorite drink, a Cuba Libre, and we sat, sipping, and Steve got chatty again.

"I was made partner just before Sylvia, so my first gangbang was old man Foster's wife, Dolly. God, what I wouldn't give to have her as a wife, that solid full body, her begging us on to fuck her and cum in her, in that Southern accent, she sucks like a Hoover, her cunt milking action is superb, and ramming her tight asshole, the feel of my pelvis smacking against her full bumpers, god, what a ride!"

He paused, took a swig of his 7 and 7, and continued, "And that was the night where Sylvia was introduced to the major part of her duties. She seemed a bit taken aback at first, but when she and Dolly came together, Dolly was happy to show Sylvia the ropes, and with that double dildo bonding their cunts together, they were a super hot first part entertainment break. They really got into it, fuck, it would make you hard as steel just hearing it. After they had ridden to multiple orgasms, Sylvia was seated to watch the action, and after the second round, her mouth was used, she got to fluff up all the cocks for one more fuck of Dolly."

"Now that Courtney has had her introduction, she will be broken in at the next gangbang. None of the partners can fuck Courtney separately, until after the gangbang. Once Courtney has done her first gangbang, she's ready for free use. Another slut for the firm will be in place. I hear that Dolly is going to be her fuck buddy for the entertainment section. Dolly seems to be fucking hot and wild, and I think the old man lets her have her way, so he can stay married to him. Really cunt struck, I'd say. Dolly loves switching off with Sylvia at the gangbangs. Dolly needs more than just an occasional gangbang, and she likes to have the partners service her lust-driven needs at the SkyVue, that seedy motel out on route 7. I have been there to hook up with a few times, and Dolly is fucking hot and wild, something about fucking in a cheap seedy motel seems to really power up her lust."

Addressing me directly, he said, "Al, makes sure to come to the gangbang when Dolly is the main attraction, in fact, you have a standing invite to every gangbang."

"That sleeping mask was another idea from Foster, he thought it would be extra spicy, for the gangbang girl to not see who was in any of her tight holes at any one time, so she would look around at work the next day, and wonder who fucked her mouth on the third round, or who rammed her ass on the second round, etcetera, wondering who took her, in what order. Apparently, after her first time as the gangbang girl, it gave Sylvia a lust-fueled charge, the next day, she took on all of the partners in a one-on-one, one right after the other. I was the fifth guy up, and she took all I could give to her, her shrieks, howls, and screams of pleasure filled her special boardroom, she wanted every hole fucked, and with her hot mouth and hands to help out, I got it up for all three tight holes."

Holy shit, Sylvia really had undergone a transformation like no other. Fine, if she could be a whore for the firm, I was damn determined to get my dick in on every gangbang.

Draining the last of his 7 and 7, Steve said, "Well, time to go home, I'm beat, Sylvia really fucks a guy out! I'll let you both know when the next gangbang will be, where we give Courtney our special 'welcome to the firm.' "

*****

Driving home, James said, "So, what do you think?"

"Well, I never thought that Sylvia had such hidden, wanton desires, In fact, she seemed a little prudish. No anal sex, her blow jobs were a hurried, amateurish affair, and fucking her was hardly any better. I'd been thinking, seriously, of taking a mistress."

"Well, with our get-togethers, you won't have to settle for just one, you'll get an assortment. And wait until you get your dick into Dolly, that full, solid body, holes that milk like nothing you've ever felt, it'll be great to see her after Courtney's gangbang."

When I got home, I went in, checked to see if there were any phone messages, then went to bed. I lay awake for a while, imagining Sylvia and Courtney in bed together, waking up and making sweet hot love to each other in the darkness of suite 510.

*****

I woke up, stretched and yawned, and noticed that the bed next to me was empty. Sylvia must have gone straight to work from the hotel room where the gang bang was, once she woke up.

My mind was churning, wondering what she and Courtney did after the gangbang. I visualized all kinds of scenarios...Courtney licking at Sylvia's ass...Sylvia donning a strap on and ramming Courtney's fuckhole...the two of them them in a hot 69, finger buggering each other's ass while they sucked and slurped on their hot wet cunts. Adding in the three rides she unknowingly gave me, brought my morning hard-on up to full.

Before I could grab it and stroke out a quick one, there was a knock at the door. I threw on my robe, opened the door, and couldn't help staring.

"Hello sugar, ah'm Dolly Foster, ah'm sure you all have heard of me."

There she was, in the flesh, that face and body were captivating.

"Ah was told that ah really got your attention, and ah'd lahk to see how attentive you all are. Ah know that your wifey made partner so fast because she was good at spreading her legs. With her being the slut for the firm, and she's bedded pretty well all of the partners, ah hear that she's pretty well has turned into an icebox at home, and won't put out for you. Is this all correct?"

I replied, "How did you find out?"

She smiled as she replied, "Last night at the gangbang, your friend James mentioned it to Steve, how your wife is putting out everywhere but home. After Steve left, he all contacted me, told me the situation, and said ah should come on over, and give you what sweet little wifey won't."

Tongue-tied, I merely nodded, and she stepped inside.

"Ah'm here to do what she won't do, sugar."

Right there, she dumped the dress she was wearing, she was stark and ripely naked underneath. Holy fuck, she was indeed the almost stereotypical image of Southern womanhood, 5'7", weight around 150 pounds, and that "solid as a brick shithouse" body, that 38D - 30 - 39, now totally nude to my gaze, really kept my dick topped up. I could see the well-shaved opening, her tight little clamshell pussy lips, with a fluff of blonde pubic hair just above it, that Alabama accent sent shivers through my body. I could see myself between the spread of those full thighs, her voice syrupy and thick, urging me on to fuck her. Those big luscious breasts, topped with stiff nipples, pointed right at me, her big mane of blonde hair, deep blue eyes, holy fuck, so hot. She posed for me, turning this way and that, letting my mind feast on the naked images. Fuck, holy fuck, that solid body really hit all the right notes, I saw her look down, the smile at my robe tenting up, then looking back into my face with a hungry gaze.

"On mah way over here, ah was thinking about all the thangs we all could do, and it really warmed me up. Feel me, feel how hot mah horny girl is, how hot ah am!"

I stepped forward, inches away, and slipped my hand down. Cupping her sex, I slid my fingers along her pussy lips. She gave a soft growl of desire, and her juices coated my fingers. When I withdrew my fingers, I slipped the fingers into my mouth, and my taste buds lit up at the hot, erotic taste of Dolly's juices.

"Before ah am through, I want y'all to fuck every hole I have, and your mouth to work over mah tight little cunt and asshole. Ah just love oral, giving, and receiving, and getting someone who takes both sides is what I want. You ready for everything, sugar?"

At my nod, she smiled and said, "Now, where all to start?"

groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers