The Law Firm Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
The orgy's final part.
1.7k words
4.41
24.7k
35
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers

We went back into the bedroom and watched as Sylvia was mounted up again, the fourth group making her just as airtight as we had. My Sylvia, a lust-driven slut, taking us all like a whore. The large salary she received, was no doubt more for her fucking talents. What a sight, stark naked, taking a cock in every hole she had, they were soon moving like a well-timed machine, and she was being used just like a live fuck doll, and the muffled sounds she made were not of pain or discomfort, no, they were all sounds of pleasure.

Sylvia, in full slut nature, was going crazy, moaning and purring around the cock in her mouth as she was throwing her hips back and forth as the two guys were pounding her cunt and asshole. She was again shrieking and howling as she crested, and their loud grunts and growls joined in as she was filled, cum being poured into every hole, as the three guys banged the shit out of Sylvia. I had never seen her more sexually hungry, god, she really was a cock hungry slut, and seeing the way she was taking it, all three holes being fucked like that, showed her true nature.

William Foster, the senior partner, again called us to attention.

"Okay, gentlemen, one more round and we will all have sampled every sweet fuckhole, spunking all of Sylvia's charms."

Turning to Courtney, he said, "Courtney, over here and on your knees."

She quickly did as ordered, and he continued, "Courtney, some of the fellows may need a little help getting them back up. You are going to be our fluffer, you are going to use your mouth and fluff us up to another stiff erection."

Her facial reaction looked like she was very excited about that prospect, and William, Steve, and Howard were the first ones. When Howard presented his cock to her mouth, she submissively opened up and swallowed his cock in one gulp.

Howard grunted, "Oh fuck, deepthroat!"

Courtney was a blow job queen, she rode his pole, making him rock hard, and he went to Sylvia's waiting body, as Courtney turned her attentions to Steve, and swallowed his dick, not stopping until his balls touched her chin.

Steve growled, "Fuck, what a hot mouth!"

A growl of pleasure from the bed sounded as Sylvia mounted up, and Howard's dick was swallowed by her cunt.

"Oh yeah, so nice and tight, let my dick soak for a little while, and you'll soon have your tight ass and hot mouth filled."

Steve quickly rose back, and as William took his place, Steve headed for Sylvia's waiting mouth. She still had the blindfold, and he let his dick touch her lips, with no hesitation, she opened up and sucked him in.

"Oh yeah, almost time, one more cock for Courtney to fluff, then you'll get your ass filled."

Very soon, Sylvia was letting out pleasure-filled grunts and squeals as William's revived cock penetrated her ass, and went in balls deep. Very soon, they were moving in a rhythm, I got a look as William gave her a good, hard buggering, he thrust his glistening tool in and out, the tight grip of Sylvia's ass hole being spread open again and again by his plunging rod.

Steve had a hand in Sylvia's hair, moving her head back and forth, grunting "Yeah, ride my pole you whore, suck every drop out, your cock hungry mouth needs another pasting!"

Howard was driving his hips up to smack against her cunt as she drove down on his prick, growling, "Fucking sweet cunt, such a hot ride!"

For Sylvia, it was like a key fitting into a lock, she had found her true calling, and released desires and fantasies that had been hiding inside my wife's body. She was now really into it, more than willing, sitting on top of Howard, riding his cock while William continued to drive his cock up her asshole, while her mouth went smoothly, wetly up and down Steve's cock. She was moaning and grunting around the cock in her mouth as she was pumping her hips back and forth as Howard and William were pounding her cunt and asshole.

Sylvia started cumming, cumming like crazy, and the loud grunts and growls of the guys joined in as their cocks started to explode, cum being poured into every hole, as the three guys banged the hell out of my wife.

When they pulled clear, Courtney purred, "Bring over the next three, I'm eager to get them all nicely fluffed and ready!"

James said, "Okay Al, you'll be the base as our slut will sit on your prick, you go first."

I got a lust-filled smile from Courtney as she opened up, taking my prick in, she clamped her lips around my cock head, and let her tongue paint swirling wet designs on it, then she drove her head forward, and my cock was swallowed in one gulp. Fuck, that felt amazing, and her full, cocksucker lips rode my pole with a superb grip.

It didn't take long, with her tongue sliding around my cock on each thrust, I was quickly back up to full. I looked forward to getting in on Courtney's gangbang, where she would get her first time as the gangbang girl, her cocksucking skill was second to none. But for now, I was going to get my cock into my wife's cunt.

I pulled out and James stepped up, letting out a growl of pleasure as Courtney took him in. Sylvia was kneeling on the bed, I lay down and moved until my leg was pressing against her leg. She lifted that leg and let me slide under. I felt her hands around my cock, she let out an Mmmmm as she felt the hardness ready for her, and she mounted up and drove down, I let out a grunt, her cunt was dripping wet, flooded with loads of cum, and her juices.

Sylvia growled, "Feel all those hot juices around your big cock, soak in them until my other two cocks are ready for me!"

I watched, and very soon, James was presenting his cock to her mouth, and he was quickly swallowed. We waited a short time, letting our cocks soak in the heated holes, and very soon, Ray joined us, and he poised at her ass as I pulled her cheeks apart, and with squeals and grunts, her ass was filled, nine inches of bone hard cock driving in.

Ray grunted, "Oh yeah, nice and airtight again, let's bang the slut!"

We were all happy to do so, and Sylvia was once again in her element, her hips swirling and rotating as we drove into her, I could feel Ray's 9 inches against my 8 inches through the membrane between us. Above me, I could look straight up, the view of James' cock being serviced by Sylvia's hot mouth as he held her head in place and fired his throbbing cock in and out.

God, another mind-blowing rodeo, with the loads taken from us so far, we were all on building the next load, and Sylvia got a long, hard ride. She never lost pace, riding like a lust-driven cowgirl, I was getting the best fuck of my life at a gangbang.

James grunted, "Oh yeah, swallow my cum you slut, swallow it all!" then loud grunts as he painted the inside of her mouth.

Sylvia gulped down his load, and shrieked, "Flood my cunt, my ass, make me explode!"

Ray growled, "Oh yeah baby, your ass is such a tight grip, Al and I are gonna give it to you!"

He pushed Sylvia's body down towards me, her face was inches from mine, as we sandwiched her tightly. Ray's cock was now rubbing very insistently against mine, and I felt the rush, then roared like a lion as my cock erupted.

Sylvia screamed, "Cumming, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Ray grunted, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming oh yeah!" then let out a loud groan, I could feel his cock pulsing as he unloaded, and we filled Sylvia with another thick pasting.

When we stood aside, three more cocks were presented to Courtney, who eagerly fluffed them up, and Sylvia was once again mounted and ridden like the slut she had become. The process was repeated with the 4th group, and Courtney looked well pleased with herself, having displayed her cocksucking skills.

After the 4th group had filled my wife, William Foster again called for attention.

"Gentlemen, I believe I can speak for all of us when I say Welcome to the Firm Courtney, you will be the feature at our next gangbang. "

Cheers went up, and William turned to Sylvia and said, "Sylvia, you were amazing, the party is now officially over, and you can take a shower."

I stayed in the background as Sylvia took off her blindfold, and smiled at the guys. She rose and went over to Courtney.

"Courtney, I would also like to welcome you to the Firm. It will be great having another slut right alongside me, I am sure we two are going to get along famously. And in that spirit, how would you like to come and join me in the shower, we can wash each other's backs, and everything else."

Courtney purred, "I'd love to!"

Once they were in the shower stall, it didn't take long before cries and moans of pleasure drifted out along with the sound of rushing water.

"Mmmm, mmmmmm, fuck that's so good, keep eating my cunt Courtney baby, I love getting my tight little cunt licked, eat me alive!"

The orgasmic cries of Sylvia's pleasure bounced off the walls as Courtney's oral talent took her over.

When the roles were reversed, and Courtney was getting pleasured, I got another jolt.

Sylvia growled, "I got lots of sass, and I'm gonna eat your ass!"

Just a few moments later, Courtney cried, "Oh fuck, I love it, lick my tight little starfish, Mmmmm, just like that, fuck so good!"

Holy fuck, with me, my ass and her ass was forbidden territory. There was no way she'd do any ass munching of my ass, let alone my munching hers. Jeez, you never know what lies below the surface, waiting to come out.

From the shower, we heard Courtney rising voice, "Keep licking my ass, finger my clit, fuck, oh gonna do it, EEEEEEEEEEEE!" her voice rising to a loud shriek of pleasure as Sylvia took her slut partner over.

When they came out of the shower, we were starting to make our exits, as Sylvia and Courtney went to bed, their bodies entwined, and they were both asleep within a couple of minutes.

groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers