All Comments on 'The Law of Glork Pt. 07'

by Lerena

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you, thank you. I was worried about you. Happy New Year. D. Whirlwind

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Vliet has to be the winner. Who could resist a woman who gives up her vulip? Five stars, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work as always. This one was particularly hot.

And I think Vilet won, probably both so that there is no tie. Do not misunderstand me, they are all great but there seems to be a special connection with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nelra is the most unguarded with him. Lizbeth holds back and her relationship with Vilet sometimes complicates intimacy with him. Vilet is guarded at time out of a sense of her role in society. If Nelra wins, it is a signal for the others to recognize he values unguarded intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hang on hang on. So the main character shows no signs of his past behaviour, then out of nowhere admits he raped a girl and she killed herself in response. How on earth are we supposed to keep rooting for this guy? Remorseful or not, he still did it, never punished, never accepted responsibility. How can I follow this now?! Incredibly interesting world building and characters until then, but wtf were you thinking?

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 1 year ago

Thanks for posting this new chapter, it’s a great story.

Jack should choose Nerla for compatibility. But he is more likely to choose Vilet as he tries to understand what she and her father are up to. Lizbeth is the outsider, reminiscent of the girl he dominated and ‘killed’ in High School, but he has a soft spot for her. Me I would choose Nerla, but this is your story, so I am looking forward to where you take us as it progresses.

ContrahentContrahentover 1 year ago

I don't think Lizbeth would want to be the head wife. Seems more subby. Nelra would be the safe choice. I think vilet makes the most sense from the "bad idea = good idea" standpoint. I actually liked vilets poem the most. Didn't know what to expect from the poetry section, but of the three vilet's poem seemed the most touching. Whatever political schemes are going on in the background, vilet is in the best position to help him fight back.

Holy shit, I wondered who Mary was. Holy shit. The revelation between him and vilet showed some major character depth. Damn.

I'm glad you're still writing this series. Your alien concepts are really interesting. They don't feel like humans with funny colored skin on another planet. The hangups, the differences in culture, and the differences in biology are all interesting. The consonants only aspect of their languages really interesting too. It's really good reminder as you go through the story that these are aliens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lizbeth has a divided heart, Vilet has her own agenda and cannot be trusted, and Nelra is what every good hearted man desires in a wife; and what I had for 62 years before she passed away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was way out of left field, im out

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 1 year ago

I also have a hard time reconciling the protagonist's criminal past with his current situation. I see no redemption in his past; his current behavior is obliviously self-centered. Of course, the author can create any world they want and their characters can have any behaviors the author wants them to have. And readers can choose which stories to read. I'm going to stop reading this series because it no longer interests me. I have lost respect for the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It feels like Vlt should win, but every last one of them deserves it. I can't wait to read more. I agree that the Mary part was a grisly shock, but it does also add depth to the characters and their relationships. It certainly makes it hard to root for Jack, but maybe that makes for a more interesting story. Please keep going with this amazing world!

LerenaLerenaover 1 year agoAuthor

Alright, I've had people discussing Jack's lack of redemption for the massive incident with Mary. Out of curiousity, what is it that you would want him to change? Or is he simply in your eyes "too far gone?"

If the latter, then yes, you should probably stop reading. If the former, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 1 year ago

Not gonna lie I feel like Jack was written into a hard place with that backstory. Not much redemption is available to him besides living his life positively. I honestlt cant think lf how you would change it outside of a rewrite but hey im not a writter just a reader lol. I will say im interested in the world you have built and the characters you have created.Side note I'm team Nelra.

storm_blessedstorm_blessedover 1 year ago

Im glad you're back with the lovely story, wishing you all the best for your irl problems. You can do it :)

Thank you for the story

raavan090raavan090over 1 year ago

Extremely excellent story...was waiting for you to write all this time...I vote for Nelra to be head wife...you have excellent writing style...simply love it...👍👌👌

StolennightStolennightover 1 year ago

Page 2 Jack suddenly became Jared. Small corrections to fix

From their discussion earlier, Jared had gathered that hers was likely the hardest to find, which deserved some credit.

"I think I'll have to go with... Lizbeth," Jared decided suddenly.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 1 year ago

I’ve really enjoyed this series. Very creative and original!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I might be partial but I'd say Jack won. Js. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only way for Jack to redeem himself from his past is to either save a large group of people from certain death or illness or to outright sacrifice himself to save someone else or multiple someones. Just my opinion but you don't get to be the villain and the heroe/heroine at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They all won, in that each showed their love and effectively bonded Jack with their love. They are the core and building blocks to ensure that the house of Jack will a successful Tlnr. His future wives will build up on rhyme as the Spirits beings guide Jack's leadership of his new home, and world. With wisdom, discernment, for dealing with the hidden forces, trying to contaminate the people. Very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, great job! Poor Jack, you gave him the kiss of death! How is he going to choose the winner without hurting one of them ,or getting murdered. They all have their qualities. Nelra doesn’t hide her feelings towards Jack, Vilet can be too standoffish ,and makes me chuckle at the fact she is jealous of the other 2 women. I am not sure about lizbeth. If she breaks out of her shell, watch out. You have to be careful of the quiet ones! I can’t wait for the next chapter.

L0vatL0vatover 1 year ago

Hi, really good story. Very imaginative. I think Violet one the sex contest. But I can't really decide on who won the interviews. I was surprised that he didn't immediately try to marry the two earth women but I still feel like that is coming at some point. I wish there was a bit more action in the chapters non sex chapters aren't really what I eead this site for but I you seem to be more dedicated to your plot making sense. And that is a good thing. Please keep writing I am enjoying your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story so far.. hope to read more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With just a tiny bit of expansion I would buy this book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello Lerena, hope You are getting Your problems solved satisfying and for the stoy it is absolutely brilliant, even getting better each part. I don't want to be in Jack's skin needing to make that decision. Every selection has it's own benefit, some already mentioned in the readers comments, as if he will choose Vilet, she maybe sooner open to him and with choosing Nelra it will make the story longer, which certainly gives us more to read and keep us longer on Your track - curious for the next chapter and of course for Jack's decision, as well as for more details about that alien world and Your extraodinary imagination, building up this whole set - JtL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t believe you left us with that cliffhanger lol. It seems like Violet has been setup from the beginning to be his true match - especially with the vows - so I’m expecting her to win after their electric sex

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

I had to permanently stop reading this story...page 4 of this story is so disgusting it would've made me sick if I kept reading it. You mention 'respectful' in your profile so I don't know how you can write this disrespectful trash that has an evil main character. I can't condone bullying, abuse, rape and murder, even indirectly. The fucker pushed her to kill herself and should be in jail. With main characters like this, who needs villains....

You need to add non-consentual/rape tags to this story to warn others of the content.

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

Perhaps remove the word respectful from your author profile because Jack the villain main character is anything but that. The man commited pure evil over a period of months and ruined an innocent person (both mind and body, emotionally and physically). There is no redemption for him.

How did he not get eaten by the Glorks? Either the story is ruined or they function differently from what was described. How is Vilet ok being married to him?

LerenaLerenaabout 1 year agoAuthor

@striker24

Thank you for your feedback. I agree that what Jack did was quite horrible. However, I believe in universal redemption, and that will be a key feature of this story. Further information will come to enlighten us regarding his past, which will hopefully help (though I'd rather not spoil it).

If you are so displeased with him as a character, I would invite you to discontinue your reading! That way, neither of us has to feel poorly of ourselves or the world in general :)

Best regards,

Lerena

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do not allow the new sayers discouraged you. I have lives long enough to never discount anyone, for their errors in life. Keep up the course of this series, which to me is of learning and corrections of life's journey. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

McMain Character was a bad dude, and it's great for the story. It gives some foundation to explore how the three toed tree toad monsters judge people. A perfect, infallible protagonist can't participate in a story, because they can only do the perfect thing, they only react to what happens. A flawed or selfish character can wrestle with the plot and drive the action, do the unexpected.

Author, your story is really fresh. It has a nice balance of weird alien culture and relatable human-ness, and it's juicy pondering material. I'm gonna go ponder over yonder.

raavan090raavan090about 1 year ago

@Lerena...any update on the next installment for either of the series??

LerenaLerenaabout 1 year agoAuthor

@raavan090

They're coming, albeit slowly. Fortune and Fortitude should be coming sooner, and at some point a new series idea came to me and DEMANDED to be written, so I'm working on that as well.

Thanks for asking! Your question presses me to write :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Take your time, we will be here. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are you going to continue the Law of glock series? Where chapter 8? Please, respond.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story!

bahaman54bahaman5411 months ago

Like the series, wish you were uploading faster but it is what it is. Here is a thought for you, have Jack make Vilet free Elizabet from here vow of servitude and see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hello dear. This has been an engaging story and the first time ever that I have read through each and every chapter on literotica. I am eagerly waiting to read more.

lovernotfighter13lovernotfighter136 months ago

I've really enjoyed the story so far. I'm looking forward to reading more.

geek_writergeek_writer6 months ago

Your attention to detail is fantastic!!! Emotional rollercoaster!! Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

your best story, hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just found and read this story. I find it compelling, thanks for writing it, please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is this story dead or will it be continued?

I hate stories that are ending in this unknown limbo.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

just hate it when a good, promising story is left in limbo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLerena@Lerena
Hi guys! I've loved Literotica for years, but I've only ventured to make an account now. A few authors have inspired me with their respectful and mature approach to sexual topics, and I thought I'd give it a shot. *Update: I now have a Discord! Come join me for roleplay, st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES