The law of hospitality

Story Info
Erotic adventures of Lady Succubus.
2.6k words
4.27
4.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arlibis
Arlibis
18 Followers

All the characters turned 18, and the main character at the time of the story is almost 100 years old. I hope gerontophilia is not yet banned in the freest country?

****

Lyonza was sitting in the yurt in the place of the guest of honor. Raxen took his place of honor on her shoulders, as a cloak. The owner of the yurt, an old nomadic elf, snub-nosed, wrinkled, with a shiny bald head, amid a disheveled shock of gray hair, treated her to local drink. Lionza was afraid to imagine what it was made of. The Chapter of Dragoniers Order liked to send her far and for a long time. Therefore, she traveled a lot. She had tasted both fermented mare's milk and a drink made from griffin urine. The swill of the local elves tasted something in between. But the drink warmed up well, and this is the main thing.

"I do not understand..." meanwhile the old man told her, "who are you. I have never met such a creature."

And it was not about Lyonza's red skin. Local elves occasionally encountered caravans heading west for silk and spices. And among the caravaneers were creatures with skin of all shades, representatives of all possible races. It was the norm for the locals that all outsiders looked wonderful and varied. And Lyonza did not particularly stand out against the background of all this. The owner of the yurt was worried about the much more burning question of how to relate to it. As a man or as a woman.

"What's the difference?" asked Lionza, taking a sip of elven booze.

"If you are a weak man, you should be taken as a servant. If a strong man, accept as an honored guest. If an ugly woman, make her a servant. If beautiful - make a wife. But wait a month, suddenly you belong to the neighbors, it will not work out well."

"But you already accept me as a guest of honor."

"It's because you are a sorceress and rode a big cat. And then she turned it into a hide. You are subject to magic, which means you are strong as a man."

Lyonza chuckled. In the civilized kingdoms, Lyonza preferred a horse, since the locals were afraid of a huge leopard and were further strengthened in the opinion that she was a witch or a demoness. In the wild lands, Raxen was, on the contrary, useful, as he made the aborigines fearful. And if they saw how it turns into a skin and back, it guaranteed safe passage and a whole heap of incredible legends.

"Can't women be strong?"

"Every man has a spear, that's why he is a man. How will you fight without a spear?"

Lyonza laughed. She understood that the locals have a specific perception of the world, and nothing can be done about it. The yurt is divided into two parts by a heavy canopy, one half for men, the other for women. The same partition in the head of each of the local elves. She had already drunk a decent amount of their stinking nectar, a little floating before her eyes. She hiccupped and thought it would be nice to try to break this partition.

"Why, I have a spear, dear!" she answered, "here, look!"

She lifted her skirt and, in front of the stricken nomad, made her spear grow and rise in full force.

"O! Yes, you are still a man! " he said, shaking his head and clattering his tongue.

"And you look below!"

"O! Below you are a woman..."

"And what do you say to that?"

The old man thought about it.

"You put me in a difficult position!" he said finally.

"Why?"

"According to the law of hospitality, I must offer you my daughter if you are a strong man. Or marry your son if you are a beautiful woman. I don't know what to do."

"Do you have both a son and a daughter?"

"Oh, I have many children. Now they have all gone to other camps. There were only two younger ones left, just a son and a daughter."

"So offer me both, if so!"

The old man scratched his bald spot, shining in the light of the lamp.

"Good," he said, and left, leaving Lyonza in some surprise. She was just joking, and he took everything at face value. Although, hunger made itself felt. She hasn't fucked in over two weeks. This is especially painful for a succubus. Without sex, he can last a maximum of a month, and then he will start to go crazy like a vampire without blood. Moreover, self-satisfaction will not help here. Succubs need someone else's energy, which is released in the process. Real succubs usually drink their partner to the very end, but Lyonza never got it. She took exactly as much as she needed, why take someone's life?

Judging by how long he was gone, the old man went to the neighboring yurt. According to the law of hospitality, the guest was left to sleep in the best dwelling. The owners, as far as possible, went to the next one. The quiet footsteps of two pairs of feet in felt boots were heard. The canopy opened and two young elves, a boy and a girl, entered. Both are short, broad-shouldered, almost the same face, with huge cat eyes, large pointed ears, in almost identical deels.

Only the young man had deel yellow, the girl red. That's the whole difference. How different they are from their eastern counterparts. Those have long been mixed with people, have become tall and slender. But Lyonza liked these stocky creatures, there was something primal and unspoiled about them. Although, it is difficult to talk about integrity, remembering how her father simply gave them to her for entertainment. And this is, apparently, in the order of things.

They stood, not understanding what she wanted from them. They did not know Kargon, the language of the caravans that Lyonza spoke to their father. But that's okay, a succubus just needs to get close to another creature, tune in to its wave. And then she will begin to understand their thoughts. Such spiritual closeness, albeit at the time of intercourse, liked Lyonza no less than sex itself. But first it was necessary to find an approach. The elves were wary. The father obviously explained to them why the guest needed them. But he himself was in some confusion, to say nothing of the children. Lyonza went up to the boy. He smelled of sweet sheep's wool and spicy cheese. She glared at his lips with a kiss, the elf twitched his hands in the air in surprise, tried to push her away, like a mad fox.

It was not accepted here to kiss and somehow caress each other. Everything was simple and without prelude. Often they didn't even take off their deels for intercourse. But Lyonza felt that her hot pressure makes his heart beat faster. But his sister still didn't understand what was happening. Believing that evil spirits attacked her brother, she snatched a small dagger from the deel's cut and directed it at the guest. Lionza took a step forward, the girl shouted something in her own language. But the agitated succubus was unstoppable. Lionza grabbed her hand and dug a kiss into her wrist. The elf screamed and unclenched her hand, the dagger fell to the floor.

"Why are you so, my dear?" Lyonza asked tenderly, "I do not wish evil..."

She, like a vampire, eagerly dug into the elf's neck. She screamed, but weaker. The girl smelled of bitter herbs, wildflowers and sour milk. She breathed often, Lyonza put her hand under her deel, felt a sharp small chest with her palm. The elf moaned as Lyonza lightly squeezed her sharp nipple with her fingers. With her other hand, she pulled at the waist of her robe. He untied, Lyonza opened the deel, he fell at the feet of the elf. Her breasts were small and protruded in different directions. Strong powerful thighs, pubis densely overgrown with hair. Lyonza turned to the elf and in the same way removed his clothes. He, at first embarrassed by his sister's nakedness, blushed. However, his phallus was already filling with strength. He was not yet able to rise up, but already pleasantly resilient.

Lyonza felt it with her hand, making him harden even more. His sister also saw her brother naked for the first time since childhood. She, too, blushed, but could not take her beautiful cat eyes from his phallus. Lionza knelt down and took the elf's cock in her mouth. He tensed at first, Lyonza momentarily saw the image from his head. It seemed to him that the red sorceress would now take away all his masculine strength.

Lyonza laughed to herself. She really absorbed his small penis entirely in her mouth, then released, gently squeezing her lips. Then she again took his spear into sweet captivity. The elf had never experienced anything like it. He once visited a brothel when he came with his older brothers to a border town. But there it was not like that. The whore, an old half-elf, simply alerted him with the help of her hands, and then just lay under him, bored and waiting for him to finally finish. And after that he also fell ill with some nasty disease.

Lyonza worked with her tongue and lips, forcing the young elf's cock to grow to an unprecedented size. The elf watched in fascination, her mouth shut in surprise. Lyonsa turned to her, holding the elf's cock with her hand.

"Do you like it, dear? Go here..."

She made the elf sit down next to her, at the feet of her brother.

"Try it, play with him."

The elf recoiled in fright, but Lyonza gently drew her to her and kissed her on the lips, as hotly and passionately as she had kissed an elf. He, at the sight of his sister kissing a succubus, became even more inflamed, began to push a member between the lips of women.

"Yes, that's better!" Lyonsa was delighted.

When the elf, overcoming her embarrassment, took her brother's penis into her mouth, he almost immediately trembled all over and began to spew whitish milk. Then he sank onto the skins. Lionza, on the other hand, took care of the girl. She parted her legs, touched her nose to the elf's clitoris. She was still dry, but Lyons was just about to correct this defect. The succubus penetrated her tongue. The elf arched her back, grabbed the skin on the floor with her feet, a spasm went through her body.

Lyonza was very fond of trying others to taste. The elf was sweet, but with a little pungency. The elf is slightly salty. And how she liked what the succubus did to her. Lyonza's tongue elicited a violent reaction from her every movement. She was very sensitive. And she loved sex. Even as a child, she often saw a stallion climb a mare. How she trembles and sweetly freezes under his powerful pressure. She thought she would have the same when the time came. But everything was much more boring. Father more than once gave her travelers. Often, even deel did not have to take off, just kneel down and pull his floors up, to the very head.

And then something invaded her that brought pain or an unpleasant sensation, as if a snake had crawled into it and could not get out. In addition, it was stuffy and dark under the floors of the thick robe. And kneeling is extremely uncomfortable. In general, it was a rather painful and boring task. Usually at these moments she mentally imagined herself in the field, where she picked flowers. White, red, yellow, white again. Oh, it seems everything, her stallion is already neighing and shaking absurdly. Silly business. But that's life. Since she does not have a spear, she is obliged to polish strangers from time to time. Spinning, milking, looking after children and polishing other people's spears. This is the whole life of local women. But now, how good it is now. She would never have thought that language could be used for more than just conversation. What is she doing to her, this witch?

Lyonza has almost gotten hers. She didn't have to take possession of someone or let her master herself in order to get the energy she needed. Even these games provided what she needed. But she really wanted to show the elf what real sex is, and not the fucking that was before. Therefore, she pulled back when the girl was already ready to cum. She screamed angrily. Lyonza brushed off the remnants of her clothes. A large red phallus swayed in front of the elf who had raised herself on her elbows. She cried out in fright, covering her mouth with her hand.

"I will not hurt" whispered succubus and lightly bit her tense nipple on her chest.

She pressed the crimson head to the entrance to the cave. The elf froze in anticipation. Her cat's eyes seemed to pray to Lyonza, come on, why are you delaying, come on. But the red sorceress stretched the pleasure, running along the labia, playing with her very tip. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that her brother was watching everything with great interest, and not only his interest was growing. Lyonza leaned over the elf and swayed her hips. The elf understood everything without words. He came up from behind, took Lyonza by the waist and abruptly entered her. Simultaneously with him, Lyonza entered his sister. Both women groaned with pleasure.

Lyonza loved this feeling when she filled someone and at the same time someone filled her too. She froze a little, adjusting to the elf's pace. He was in no hurry, with an arrangement, driving a member to its entire short length. The elf bared her teeth like a wild animal, and impatiently swayed her hips, sitting on Lyonza's cock. She no longer moaned, but made growling sounds when Lyonza reached her uterus. They entered the general rhythm, dissolved in it. The world around did not exist, only this creature of three bodies.

They finished at the same time. The elf tossed about on her back, teeth bared, her nails digging into the skin on the floor. During intercourse, one of her boots fell off her leg, she stroked her brother's cheek with her bare feet. Her eyes looked somewhere over Lyonza. The succubus caught her eye. At the moment of the highest point of pleasure, these two looked into each other's eyes and could not tear themselves away, mesmerized by the beauty of each other. The elf groaned, teeth clenched, pouring hot semen into Lyonza. The succubus went into double pleasure, in a lingering orgasm. She did not let her go for a long time. And all this time she continued to move slowly and smoothly in the elf.

Then she kissed them both, sank down on the couch. Lyonza was about to fall asleep, but the two were restless, like little lambs. The elf rubbed against her, hardening again, his sister clumsily, but passionately kissed the neck of the succubus. Lyonza was of course always ready to continue. But this was already dangerous for her lovers. When the elf's hand darted to her groin, trying to find a member, Lyonza stood up. She took the girl's hand and placed her brother's phallus in the palm of her hand. They looked at her in confusion and surprise.

"I think I'm superfluous here," she said, smiling.

They did not understand her words, but everything was clear anyway. Two elves, so alike, merged in a kiss. Lyonza picked up Raxen and threw it over her shoulders. The nights in the steppe were cold. She leaned back on the couch and for a long time, through a nap, watched as the two young elves enjoyed each other with the passion inherent in youthful love.

Arlibis
Arlibis
18 Followers