The Lawn Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, what?" she asked.

"If I'm getting too pushy just say something."

"I will if you will."

"Agreed." JR took her hand. "Thank you for talking to me."

She squeezed his hand and smiled, "My pleasure, JJ. I'll see you at lunch."

Crystal rounded up the kids and they all walked in together. Robbie stepped between Crystal and JR and took Crystal's hand to walk in with her. She grinned at JR when he did. JR went back to his office still grinning. Cindy saw the grin immediately.

"Did you pick up the flowers?"

"I did but her boyfriend, Robbie, gave them to her."

"A little blonde kid?"

"Yes."

"That's Mary's boy. You're talking now?"

"We are. I invited her to go with us to the Pick-in."

"Is she going?"

"She'll let me know tomorrow. You're going, aren't you?"

"I'm not sure yet. Did you tell her about your girlfriend?"

"I didn't mention that."

"When were you going to tell her?"

"When we get there."

"Good plan. I'm really glad you two are finally talking. You've both been acting like the other stole your bicycle."

"I guess we have haven't we. I'm glad too. By the way, thanks for not minding your own business."

"What are secretaries for?"

* * * * *

At lunch, the following day, JR joined Cindy, Mary, and Crystal. After getting more specifics from Cindy and JR, Crystal agreed to the trip. Cindy gave a tentative yes but reserved the right to back out if needed. By 4:30 Friday, JR and Crystal were loaded up and waiting near the RV. At just a few minutes before five Cindy came out to them.

"JR, something's come up, I'm not going to be able to go."

"We don't need to leave yet. We can wait on you."

"No, you two go ahead. Have fun and tell your girlfriend hello for me."

"Okay, have a good weekend." Cindy left and walked to her car.

"Girlfriend?" Crystal asked.

"Like Robbie, but older."

"How much older?" Crystal asked.

"How old is Robbie?"

"Six."

"Keisha is either nine or ten."

"Is she stiff competition?"

"Are you putting yourself in the running?" he asked, as they got in the RV.

"We'll see," she replied, smiling.

JR started the RV and Crystal got in the front passenger seat. After putting on their seatbelts they began their drive.

"The RV is beautiful. It's a bit fancier than the tent we use to use."

"Fancier and a lot bigger. I kind of enjoyed that cozy little tent."

Crystal laughed. "It was a two-person tent and I'd wager we didn't use half of it."

"Not much more than half, that's for sure. God those were fun times."

"Is this going to be fun, JJ?"

"I think this is going to be the most fun I've had in fifteen years."

"For me too. Thanks for inviting me."

"Thanks for coming. I'm getting tired. Wanna drive?"

"We haven't been on the road for five minutes yet."

"I know, but when I'm driving, I have to watch the road."

"I've never driven anything even close to this size."

"It's a piece of cake. You drive and I'll watch you."

"The plot thickens."

"You weren't expecting that?" he asked.

"Of course, I was, but I didn't want to bust your bubble."

"What would you like to do for dinner this evening? There are three or four good places to eat on the way and two that are outstanding in Valdosta."

"Valdosta is what, about two and a half hours?"

"It is."

"Does this thing have an outdoor kitchen?"

"It does."

"Do you have food? I'd kind of like to cook tonight."

"You know how to cook?"

"Just like old times, PBJ and scrambled eggs."

"Sounds delicious. We can check in at the RV park then cook out."

"I'm going to go see what we have to fix then explore this palace on wheels. Keep your eyes on the road."

"Yes ma'am."

Crystal looked around and returned to the front several minutes later.

"How does steak, sautéed mushrooms and asparagus sound?"

"Like a dream."

"JJ, did you and Cindy arrange this?"

"Arrange what?"

"Just you and I on this trip."

"I was wondering about that too. I suspect she may have. Crys, it's important to me that you feel comfortable."

"I do, JJ. It seems like the last fifteen years haven't passed."

"I know the feeling. It feels like this is the way it should be."

"Yes, it does." Crystal sat in the front seat. "This bucket is bigger than my apartment was."

"Bucket? You're calling my home away from home a bucket?"

"Okay, fancy bucket."

"Much better. It's big but I love it. I also love having you here."

"So do I. Tell me about your friends I'm going to meet."

"I met them about eight years ago. Oscar is the father. Shirley is the mother. Oldest child is Donell, he's about 25 and youngest is Keisha. I think she's 9."

"Where did you meet them?"

"They were my next-door neighbors when I lived in Valdosta about eight years ago. They have a restaurant. John is an amazing chef and Shirley runs the place. Donell has a moving business and Keisha is a fourth grader. John will be doing the crawdads and catfish tomorrow. Too bad we don't have more time. Shirley knows the best fishing spots in South Georgia."

"Does she bait her own hook?"

He laughed, "She baits it when she gets there, and the fish never get her bait. I can't remember ever seeing her bait her hook after the first time."

"How does she pull that off?"

"No clue. She won't tell me or show me."

"I talked to my mom today. She told me what she told you. She also told me you have a picture of me in your office. I'm surprised you kept it."

"Really? You're surprised?"

"No, I guess not. I have a bunch of things from us too. I also have a box of stuff you left at my apartment."

"I have a box of your things too. I go through it every so often."

"What do you have?"

"Hairbrush, some makeup, toothbrush, tampons, socks, panties, t-shirts, notes, cards and pictures."

"I really did think you'd throw everything to do with me away."

"You knew how I felt about you."

"I also knew how much I hurt you."

"So, what ever happened to Chad?"

"About two years after you left, he and I were supposed to get married. The day before the wedding I found out he had a girlfriend on the side. It gave me enough gumption to call it off. I never did like that Cretan. You never married either?"

"No. There was only one person I ever had any desire to marry."

"Me too."

"I've missed you, Crys," he said, as he took her hand.

"There's a rest stop up ahead. Will you stop for a minute?" she asked.

"Sure."

He put his hands back on the wheel and drove into the rest area and parked between two semis. Crystal stood and walked back to the living area. JR followed her. She stopped and turned to him, holding out her arms.

"I think it's time we ran the elephant out of the room. Come here, JJ."

He took her in his arms and kissed her. The magic was still there and neither had any desire to end the embrace. The love was still there. They held each other for a long time before Crystal stepped to the door and opened it, making the final gesture for the elephant to leave.

"Walk me to the ladies room."

"We have two bathrooms right here."

"I know. Walk with me anyway."

He took her hand and they stepped outside, then walked arm in arm toward the shelter. Before reaching the shelter, she sat on the end of a picnic table and held out her arms again. They kissed again for a long time.

"Ready to go?" she asked.

"What about the bathroom?"

"We have two in the fancy bucket. I just wanted your undivided attention for a few minutes."

"We have lots of time. Can I have another kiss?"

"All you want, my love."

They stayed at the picnic table for several minutes before returning to the RV. Crystal sat in the driver's seat and held out her hand for the keys. He handed them to her and showed her the controls. Crystal pulled back onto the highway and drove the rest of the way to Valdosta. JR spent much of the time just looking at her. Conversation eased and both talked about what they had done over the last fifteen years. By the time they reached the campground there was no further trace of the elephant and both were completely relaxed and comfortable. After checking in, Crystal parked the RV and together they got it all set-up for their stay.

04 - Valdosta

The campground was packed. Fortunately, JR had reserved a large spot well in advance. The place was hopping with activity. There was a bluegrass band playing over near the pool and people everywhere in celebration mode. JR and Crystal put out the awning and hung the bug screen to keep the mosquitos from flying off with their steaks. Crystal decided that she was fixing the entire dinner and that he was in charge of setting the table and getting them each a glass of wine. JR had his job done in about five minutes and then stayed close to her to talk and just be close.

"JJ, grab your phone. You need to take a picture."

He went inside and picked up his phone then returned to her. "What would you like a picture of?"

"Us, we need to send it to Cindy and thank her for setting us up."

They posed together, first with their heads tilted toward each other and touching, then took a second shot of them kissing. After looking at both, they decided on the kissing shot. JR sent it to her with a caption. 'Thanks for setting us up!' It was just minutes before they got a reply. 'Glad to help. Have fun.'

"I want copies of those too," Crystal told him.

"Already sent. Check your phone."

"I didn't bring it. I didn't want any distractions this weekend."

JR turned off his phone and put it back inside. When he returned, dinner was on the table. They sat facing each other. JR held up his glass to her.

"To making new memories," he said.

"To new memories." They touched glasses and took a sip.

Neither spoke much during dinner, but much was being said by their eyes and expressions. After dinner they closed the outdoor kitchen and cleaned everything up. JR refilled their drinks as they sat together at the picnic table.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" he asked.

"I'd rather go in the fancy bucket and make out," she replied, as she stood and took his hand.

They went inside and locked the door. He took Crystal in his arms and they melted into each other. Their lips met and they shared a lover's kiss for a long time before walking into the bedroom. With their passion ignited, they began undressing each other. Both were lost in the world they had left behind so many years before. The love was still there. They hungered for each other. Crystal sighed as his hands cupped her breasts.

"You have no idea how many times I've longed for this. I was such a fool," she said.

"Today's a new day. Let's let that all go. I love you, Crys."

"I love you too," she replied.

Wearing only her panties, Crystal laid on the bed and watched him as he finished undressing and moved in beside her. His lips moved to her breasts as she caressed his head. Her other hand slid down his back and pulled him to her. JJ began kissing his way down her chest and abdomen, finally reaching the top of her panties. Her legs parted for him as his hand moved over her mons. She sighed again, then raised her hips. Grasping the sides of her panties, he pulled them down and off.

"It's been a long time for me. I'm not sure I remember how to do this," she said.

"I think we'll figure it out," he replied, smiling at her.

Crystal nodded, "I think so too." When his lips touched her labia, she moaned. "Oh, god."

JJ's hands were kneading her breasts as his lips and tongue teased her labia and the surrounding area. As his tongue drew between her labia, her hips rose to him and her hands grasped his head, pulling him in a little harder. His tongue entered her to taste her nectar. Crystal's hips began moving as if they had a mind of their own. His lips and tongue explored everywhere as she did. Crystal was on fire. As his tongue began moving along the side of her swollen clit, her sighs became continuous and her grip on his head tightened. JJ could sense that she was getting close and sucked her clit into his mouth, teasing it with his soft, wet tongue. She moaned loudly as her back arched and she came. Her moans excited him even more as he watched her. Seeing Crystal cum had always been his biggest turn-on. He eased off his assault on her and let her recover but continued moving his tongue over her sensitive and soaked pussy. She began laughing and pushed his head back.

"JJ, you are so good at that."

He smiled up at her, "Just doing what you taught me to do."

"I need you in me," she whispered. JJ moved up between her spread legs and slid his cock over her wetness. She jumped when it rubbed her clit. "Whoa, that part's really sensitive."

He moved his cock to her opening and slid himself inside. They both moaned as he did. Their lips met again, even more passionately than before, as they began moving together. She raised her legs to allow him deeper penetration. Her breathing increased and she began to flush.

"I'm cumming again. Ohhhhhhh!!" she cried, as her legs encircled him, and her pelvis rocked wildly. JJ came with her, grunting with each ejaculation, and finally laid on her, resting much of his weight on his arms. They kissed again before he rolled onto his side, pulling her to face him. Her hand moved up and stroked his cheek as they looked into each other's eyes. They laid there together for several minutes.

"I need to go pee," she said.

"I don't want to let go."

"Then you're going to have a very wet bed. I've really gotta pee." She rolled away and got out of the bed, then walked to the bathroom. A minute or so later, she called, "How do you flush this toilet?"

"Step on the pedal on the right."

He heard the flush and she came back into the bedroom. Crystal sat next to him on the bed and ran her fingers through his hair. "I've missed you so much, JJ."

"My world has been very empty without you."

"I'm here now," she replied.

He nodded and held out his arms to her. She put her head on his chest and laid down beside him. They fell asleep that way a short time later.

* * * * *

In the morning JR woke early and slipped out of bed. He dressed and made coffee then sat outside enjoying the morning sun. Crystal came outside about an hour later.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning. I could get used to this."

"To camping?"

"To waking up and having the coffee already made."

"I'd love to make you coffee every day."

"It wouldn't take much to talk me into that."

"Crys, I've dreamed of that for a long time."

"Me too. You could also fix my meals and do the laundry."

"Sounds like you're needing a maid."

"Maybe, but you make love to me too. If I had a maid, I wouldn't get that kind of service."

"It's like we picked up where we left off. Do you think we could do it?" he asked.

"We did it last night, JJ."

"I meant..."

"I know what you meant. Yes, I not only think we could. I think we should. You're all I've ever wanted, and I can still feel the love emanating from you."

"You'll get no argument from me. I love you beyond words. Will your mom accept me this time?"

She grinned at him. "I don't give a crap about what she wants. It's about what we want this time."

"I know what want it. I want you, Crystal. I want us."

"Are you going to ask me to marry you or should I ask you?"

He knelt in front of her. "Crystal, will you marry me?"

"What's in it for me?"

"Besides loving you forever, I'll share my sleeping bag with you. I'll make the coffee, rub your back and feet."

"How about the cooking and the laundry."

"All negotiable. We may need a maid."

"Will you take me to Paris for our honeymoon?"

"If that's what you want."

"In that case, yes. I'd love to marry you."

They kissed for a long time.

"We need to get ready, there's a stop we have to make in Valdosta before going to the Pick-in."

"Where do we need to stop?"

"That's a secret."

"What's the dress today?"

"Casual, we'll be outdoors all day."

"Think we can both get in the shower at the same time?"

"As long as we breathe one at a time," he replied, smiling.

They went inside and showered then got ready. JR was finished before Crystal and he disconnected the RV connections and packed it for the day trip. When they arrived in town, he drove to Main Street and parked in the city lot. They got out and walked down the street to the jewelry store and went inside.

"Good morning, may I help you find something?"

"Engagement ring please," JR told the clerk.

"Right this way."

They looked over the rings and Crystal picked out the one she wanted. They had talked it over years before and had already decided what they wanted for wedding rings. Crystal was adamant that she still wanted the simple gold bands rather than a set. After paying for the rings JR knelt in front of her, repeated his proposal, and put the ring on her finger.

"Miss, would you take our picture with the ring?" JR asked the clerk.

They posed together with the ring in sight and sent the picture to Cindy with no text.

'Oh my God! Really?' was her reply.

'Really!'

'When are you tying the knot?'

'We haven't talked about that yet, but soon.'

'Congratulations!!!'

They went back to the RV and drove to Hahira. Oscar was saving them a parking spot behind his restaurant truck to park. They pulled in and walked toward Oscar's truck. Keisha saw them coming and ran over to them, throwing her arms around JR. He knelt and hugged her.

"Mr. JR, you need to measure me," she said, excitedly.

"You can't be tall enough yet?"

"I am! I am!" she said.

"Let's walk to the RV. I put a mark on it."

She ran to the RV ahead of them and stood with her back to the door. JR looked at the mark from several different angles. Keisha was so excited she was having trouble standing still.

"I don't know, Keisha. Crystal what do you think? Is she taller than the mark?"

Crystal looked closely and continued JR's teasing.

"Am I? Am I?"

"She's a little over the mark, JJ."

"I told you! I told you!" She ran into the truck to tell her parents.

"What was that all about?" Crystal asked.

"I promised her that when she reached 54 inches, I would take her to Disney World. Looks like it's time to pay up. Have you ever been?"

"Nope. You think she'll let me tag along?"

"My guess is, she'll insist on it."

Keisha came running back with her mother, Shirley, close behind. Keisha was still jumping around with excitement. Shirley walked up to them, looked at Crystal and smiled then looked at JR.

"JR, you finally got a girlfriend?"

"I did. Shirley, this is my fiancé, Crystal."

Shirley grabbed Crystal and hugged her. "Welcome to the family, Crystal," she said, with a huge grin. "JR, Oscar and Donell are inside. Go visit. Crystal and me gonna talk."

JR grinned and walked with Keisha toward the food truck.

"When we gonna go?" Keisha asked.

"How about next summer?"

"How 'bout this summer?"

"I think Disney World is closed this summer."

"Is not. I already checked. They open every day, all summer."

"I guess we'll have to go this summer than. I'll talk to your mom and see when you're free."

"I already checked. She said, when you're free."

"I'll have my secretary look at my schedule and set up the trip. I'll call you Monday with a date."

"Soon, Mr. JR. Make it soon."

"Probably in the next two weeks. How many parks are there at Disney?"

"There's four and the water park so we need five days."

"Five days?"

"Five whole days and they have fireworks at night. If we stay inside, we can get in early. They have a place to park your trailer."

"Sounds like you've thought this out pretty well."

"I have. We're gonna have so much fun."

"Yes, we are, Keisha. I'm really looking forward to this."