The Lawyer - A Findom Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That last part was like a mom talking down to a boy, it had a touch of being condescending but in a more sexual way.

I pause to think how it made me feel. The response of "Good Boy" was arousing but the act of giving money not so much.

"Well, if I'm honest, I did not feel anything from sending you $100", not 100% truthful as I did feel my cock stir from her telling me "Good Boy". But wasn't that a response to me giving her $100? I was confused but couldn't deny that I could feel myself getting aroused.

"Well that's because you know you can get it back, but what if you send $100 without any guarantee of ever seeing it again?" Let's try that, send me $100" she orders.

It was no longer a request but an order, that was clear. I couldn't help but feel my dick stir again...I nervously opened my Venmo and sent her $100 knowing that I won't see that money again. I can hear the ding through the phone of her notification that she just received my $100.

"How does that feel now?" Ms Lexi asks. "And don't lie to me, you know you are not allowed to lie to me" She scolds

Allowed? Do I need her permission to lie? I don't generally lie anyway but the way she worded it had an air of arrogance to it, almost regal.

"No, no, no, I won't lie, umm...okay, I admit it, I felt a slight arousal" I confessed

"You know, it will feel unbelievable if you did it again but this time send $250"

Without thinking I shot her over $250 of my money. Instantly it becomes hers as it gets transferred into her account.

"Good boy! And how do you feel now?"

Not sure what is coming over me, my cock is now rock hard, just hearing those words "good boy" feels like electricity shooting through my body straight to my groin. I don't know what to say, it's kind of embarrassing to admit that my cock got hard from sending her money and hearing those words, "good boy", but she said I couldn't lie so I sheepishly admit that it felt Incredible and that I am getting aroused.

"Now imagine that multiplied by 100 times, that's what my subs feel when they hand over money to me, it's a sexual and emotional rush for them. The dopamine in your brain is released which makes you want to do it again, and again, and again."

"Do you want to feel that rush again? I know you do, it's only natural" she teased.

I quickly gather my composure and realize this is getting very sexually charged and I need to remain professional.

"No, I think you made your point and I guess I can see how some people may find that sexually stimulating. I have what I need for now, thanks for talking." I say quickly trying to get off the phone before this goes any further.

"Okay, if you say so but I think you may be lying to me, and you know I don't like when people lie to me." And then she adds before hanging up, "and Terry, don't you dare cum without my permission, do you understand?"

"No, no, I'm not going to do that" I stutter with some level of embarrassment. Somehow this conversation took a turn and now we are talking about me masturbating. I felt this uncontrollable urge to listen to her though, I can't explain it but I wanted more.

"Good boy Terry" and she hangs up.

Wow, what a rollercoaster of emotions running through my brain, and cock. I am rock hard and so badly want to go relieve myself but at the same time I feel compelled to listen to her. I need to distract myself otherwise I will be jacking off so I turn on the baseball game to get my mind off of her.

That night I had such an erotic dream...

"Do you want to send more?" She teases

I sheepishly answer "yes"

"You need to ask for my permission to send"

Even during my dream I can feel my cock get hard from hearing those trigger words in my head, "allowed, permission, good boy"

"Miss Lexi, can I please send you another $100" I ask, actually more like me begging.

"NO! But you can send me $250 like a good little boy" She orders

I'm about to explode and I quickly sent her $250 without thinking twice.

"What do you say to your Mistress?"

"Thank you" was all I could come up with

"Does my good little boy want to cum?" she says in a tone indicative of a mother talking down to her son

"Oh God yes"

"Did you get permission to cum? She asks

"No, but can I please cum?"

"Is that the proper way to address your mistress?"

"Sorry, Mistress Lexi, can I please have your permission to cum?"

"Since you asked nicely, send me $500 and I will allow you to cum"

Ding...$500 sent in seconds as I need a release so bad

Beeb, Beep, Beep, I hear my alarm going off as I start to wake up and come back to reality. My cock was hard, my heart was racing and I was almost sweating. What a dream, it felt so real. I quickly pulled out my cock and replayed the events from my dream and within seconds I started shooting cum all over myself. AHHHH, that felt sooo goood!!!!

My head was spinning from the conversation I had the night before with Miss Lexi...I needed to focus on something else so I started with my typical Sunday chores and errands I needed to do. Being single means I need to do it all, shop for groceries, cut the lawn, clean up around the house, etc..

It was closing in on dinner time and I was thinking of just ordering a pizza because I was tired and didn't want to cook or clean anymore. Just as I was about to order my pizza my phone buzzed from a text I just received. I see it's from Lexi and my stomach goes in knots, I'm hoping she just needs to confirm our already scheduled appointment for the morning.

"Were you a good boy and obeyed my directive not to cum?"

Oh crap, I forgot about that when I woke up after that dream about Lexi and had to relieve myself. What should I say? Ignore the text? Lie and say I didn't? Or come clean? Why should I care what she thinks or follow her orders regardless? I'm a successful lawyer with my own law firm, a respected man in my community and a member of my church. It's none of her business what I did in the privacy of my own home. After a long pause I started to respond,

"Sorry, I forgot and did cum this morning." I hit send before I even realized what I wrote, it was like I was in some sort of trance and could not lie to Miss Lexi.

Her reply was immediate,

"You will be punished for your disobedience, see you tomorrow morning in your office!"

12