The Lawyer - A Findom Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Terry continues to struggle coming to terms with Ms Lexi.
4.2k words
4.78
5.9k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head is still spinning from Miss Lexi's last text, I'm going to be punished? And why am I still referring to her as "Miss Lexi" in my head, it's just Lexi Mueller, not Miss and definitely not Mistress as I called her in my dream. But I couldn't deny I was nervous for tomorrow, how should I handle this? In my line of work I became very good at turning a witness in my favor, playing word judo as they say in my line of work, getting the witness back on their heels and eventually getting them to second guess their own testimony. That's what I need to do here, but how?

I lied in bed thinking of my strategy and how this meeting tomorrow with Miss Lexi will play out. I needed to get this back to a lawyer / client relationship and move past all this FINDOM stuff. Unfortunately, Findom was a major part of the case, afterall, my client is being accused of attempted murder and robbery, even though this guy willingly agreed to hand over $1000 but the average juror would not comprehend that...in fact, 48 hours ago I didn't comprehend it. But now I'm neck deep in it and it feels like there's no way out. I fell asleep still without a plan. During the night my dreams crept back into my head...

"You haven't been a good boy lately, have you?" Miss Lexi asks. "I haven't received any tributes from you this week, you are slacking on your duties"

"Oh please mistress, can I send you more money, I got busy and forgot but I promise to be good going forward?" I pleaded

"Permission granted, but don't disappoint me again!"

I fumble with my phone and click on Venmo, select $500 and send.

But to my surprise she's not impressed

"hmmm...I expected more from you, but if you want to give minimum effort then I'll treat you as such"

"No, no, no...sorry Mistress, I want to do more, please don't be mad at me, "

I pull out my phone again and send $1000 for a total of $1500 hoping that will satisfy her.

"Better but I think you are holding back, I don't like slaves who waste my time." And she hangs up.

I'm sad, disappointed in myself that I let her down...I wanted more than anything to impress her but looks like just the opposite. I'm holding back tears like someone who just lost their high school sweetheart but in my case I lost my Mistress.

"Please Mistress, I'll do better, I promise, please come back" I think to myself as tears are rolling down my face.

I'm awakened by the alarm clock, there are actual tears running down my face, that dream was so real. This relationship has messed up my head in a very short time. I need to somehow figure a way out of this mess. It was then it came to me, I'll simply recuse myself from the case and then she can go find another lawyer to represent her. Problem solved.

I get dressed and start formulating how I want to bring this up and what is the best way to go about it.

I rehearse my lines in my head, "Miss Lexi, I'm sorry but I think it's best that you find other council"

She of course will want to understand the reason...

"I have a huge case log and can't give you my undivided attention that your case deserves"

Yes, that's what I'll tell her, I can't represent her because she deserves more. Someone like her will appreciate that she deserves better and will be pleased that I came to realize this on my own. Win - win, so I thought.

"Mr Walker, there's a Lexi Mueller here to see you"...and then I hear in the background, "it's Miss Lexi"...then my executive assistant corrects herself, "I mean, there's a Miss Lexi here to see you, she has a 9 O'clock appointment".

Just hearing Miss Lexi's voice in the background correcting my admin on the proper way to address her got my dick stirring, oh no, how was I gonna go through with this. I sit for a minute to gain my composure and rehearse in my head what I want to say. I feel ready so I push the intercom and say, "Go ahead and let her in please".

The door opens and in walks Miss Lexi, she looks even more sexy than what I recall from the other day. Her hair pulled back in a bun, makeup perfect, she had this mink shawl draped across her shoulders with a white satin top and a long black leather pencil skirt. I can see her legs are covered in sheer black nylons and highheels, like 5" or more. She commanded attention just by her looks alone.

She walks in while my admin shuts the door behind her, she has her hands on her hips and stares into my eyes. For a few seconds, that feels more like minutes, neither of us say a word.

Feeling the tension, at least from my side, and the uncomfortableness of silence, I manage to say,

"Good morning Miss Lexi, nice to see you again. Would you like to have a seat?" I said politely and professionally while directing her to the chair in front of my desk.

Her eyes glance around the room, she sees the 2 chairs in front of my desk and then looks over to the window where I have a very expensive leather couch that rarely gets used but I thought it added to my decor so I didn't mind purchasing it.

Without saying a word she walks over to the couch to sit down. She crosses her legs and says,

"I think before we get started there's a matter of a punishment that we should address, wouldn't you agree?"

Uh oh, I wanted to get out my thoughts on not representing her and it to be the first thing we discussed which would trump any discussion on punishment or what had transpired over the past couple days. But Miss Lexi wasn't allowing it to be that easy.

"Actually, I wanted to discuss a more important matter with you first, if that's alright with you?" I say with a slight quiver in my voice.

"It's not alright with me, you disobeyed my direct order and if you remember, I'm the client and paying you quite a bit of money to do as I ask."

I was quickly losing control of this conversation but I couldn't think of what to say to get it back on track.

"Now Terry, I instructed you to do one simple task for me yet you couldn't even follow it. How am I able to trust you with such a big case if you fail to follow simple instructions?" Miss Lexi asks.

"Well, that's exactly what I wanted to talk with you about first" I get my courage back. "You see, I have a very large workload and after reviewing your case I couldn't give it the attention it deserves and that wouldn't be fair to you".

Wow, I got all that out and off my chest, I was proud of myself.

I continued, "I have a colleague that is an excellent attorney that would be more than happy to take on your case, you would be in good hands...."

Miss Lexi cuts me off, "Quiet! I don't want to hear about anything until we address your punishment. You do agree that you disobeyed me, correct?

"Well, technically yes, but I don't think you have the authority to dictate when and where I can cum" I argue.

"I see, so you think it's perfectly acceptable behavior to disobey your Mistress and not have consequences."

Mistress? Disobeyed her? Things are spiraling out of control quickly and I can't seem to think straight. What do I say in response to her? Do I simply agree to the punishment just to get it over with or should I stand my ground right now? And am I supposed to address her as "Mistress"?

The next thing out of my mouth shocks me but almost like I'm in a trance I say,

"Sorry Miss Lexi, you are right, I disobeyed your order" I say softly

"So you agree you should be punished?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?" She asks

"Yes, I should be punished for not following your instructions Miss Lexi"

"And what were my directions?

"I wasn't supposed to cum without your permission" I admit.

"So what should your punishment be?

"Ummm...I don't know" I say trying to figure out what she has in mind.

"I'll give you a choice, you can either pay me $500 for your indiscretion or you can pull down your pants so I can put this on" As she pulls out a metal looking contraption for me to see.

"What is that? I ask with a confused look on my face.

"This is a chastity cage, it's for subs like you that think of their own pleasure before their Mistress's pleasure. In your case you can either wear this to prevent you from cumming without my permission or pay me $500, think of it as your cum tax.

Cum tax? What the heck is that? She's making things up as we go along, never heard of such a thing. But $500 is relatively nothing if it makes this all go away.

I often give similar advice to my clients when they argue about paying a fine. Money has a funny way of getting you out of a lot of shit when it comes to the legal system. The general public is under this notion that the courts are all about holding people accountable for breaking the law but in reality it's a money grab. Why do you think there's speed cameras? To make things more safe? Bullshit, they can collect money without even having to pay a cop to catch you. It's all about money, don't let anyone tell you differently.

But before I can agree to pay her the $500 she decides to change her mind.

"On second thought, I'm sure your little dick is probably getting hard right now just from the thought of giving me money so that's not much of a punishment is it? Let's make it $1000 or the chastity cage?"

"No way I'm putting that on my dick, I'll gladly pay you the $1000" As I pull out my phone to access my Venmo app.

It pleases me that paying me $1000 brings you happiness, it shows you are learning your place as one of my fin-subs."

"This doesn't make me happy to give away $1,000" I lie.

"Really? But you just said you would gladly pay me $1000...Freudian slip maybe?"

"That's not what I meant...just I don't want to put that cage around my dick" as I try to come up with an excuse as to why I paid her.

I do feel my dick tingle from pressing the "Send" button to give her $1000. It's a rush...the fix that addicts get when they take their first hit of the day. Not only is my dick getting hard but my whole body seems to be getting this feeling running through me and my brain can only think of how it felt so good to give Miss Lexi money.

After all she deserves it...no wait, what am I saying? I'm basically paying her to be my client and not the other way around. In fact, she hasn't even paid her retainer fee yet, I quickly add up how much I've given to her so far, $1000 + $475 from our first phone conversation. Wow, I gave her almost $1500 to a woman I just met and only because she told me to.

I think about the $1000 I just sent, I could have gotten a really nice prostitute with that money. But instead I just paid her $1000 for the privilege to cum by my own hand? I don't need anyone's permission to jack off or anything else for that manner.

But even as I think that, my groin is still tingling and starting to stiffen only being held back by the tightness of my pants as it expands to stretch the fabric to max capacity. She is right, my little dick is getting hard from the thought of paying her $1000 for cumming without permission. After all, she did tell me not to cum but I did it anyway. I'm a man that believes in a land of laws, and if they are violated people should be punished otherwise there would be chaos I reasoned.

But I didn't want her to know that I was enjoying paying her, it gave me a thrill that I've never felt before, hard to explain unless you experience it. Ah, that's what she meant when I first called her that night, she did say the best way to understand is to experience it. And now I was feeling this rush flood my whole body, not only my dick but everywhere including my brain. The dopamine has been triggered and all I can think about is how to get another hit. I must have it...nothing seems to matter except for my euphoric feelings that only seem to be released when I pay this beautiful woman what is rightfully hers. She is a queen and I am her indentured servant paying her to help keep her rich as anyone in her kingdom.

That's the aura she gave off, it was the way she talked and acted, like she was royalty, and for some strange reason, that I couldn't explain, I seemed to agree with her.

I hear her phone ding indicating that she received my $1000.

After she glances down at her phone she looks up and me, "So now what did you want to discuss with me?"

Okay, here's my chance, I need to convince her that another lawyer should handle her case.

"Yes, like I was starting to say, my workload doesn't allow me to give your case the attention it deserves but I can transfer it to a very good attorney..."

She interrupts me again, "no, no, you will have to off load your other clients to him" she says dismissively while waving her hand like she was dismissing someone from her presence,

I sit there shocked, she is dictating who my clients are? She was telling me to drop other clients so I can work on her case. That's not how this works. Before I can say anything in response she says,

"Or do I need to manage your schedule for you too?"

I feel my heart rate increase and my throat is dry and my palms are getting sweaty, all of which is uncommon ground for me as I feel super comfortable talking to Judges, jurors, witnesses, and definitely my clients. Yet at this moment I feel nervous, like a child who got caught sneaking a cookie by your mom and couldn't come up with an explanation and knew I was about to be in trouble.

"By your lack of an answer I can see you do need my help...Miss Charlotte can you come in here for a moment?" She calls out to my executive assistant.

Jenny comes into my office, "Is there something I can help you with, Miss Lexi?"

"Yes, be a sweetheart and bring me Terry's appointment book so I can review it."

Jenny looks over to me for my approval.

"Miss Charlotte, do I make myself clear?" She raises her voice in a commanding tone.

"Umm...yes of course Miss Lexi, right away" as she scurries back to her desk to retrieve the appointment book.

"Miss Lexi, you can't talk to my admin that way, Jenny has been with me for 5 years and she has been quite loyal, I can't afford her to quite on me"

"It's Miss Charlotte from now on, don't disrespect her like you did to me otherwise you will receive additional punishments, understand?"

She wanted me to address my 27 yr old secretary as "Miss Charlotte" and not by her first name Jenny? There's no way I can do that, it would look and sound very weird for the boss to have to address his employee that way.

But before I can respond to Miss Lexi's, Jenny comes back in quickly walking towards Miss Lexi to hand her my appointment book.

"Jenny, you can't not share that information with another client, there are rules that I must follow according to the courts". I say.

Jenny in a moment of empowerment says, "It's Miss Charlotte, and if you have a problem with that then you can find yourself another executive admin to work for you".

Jenny had overheard that part of the conversation. She liked the idea of her boss having to address her as Miss Charlotte. She could see how Miss Lexi was able to get her way just by giving out orders so confidently and thought she wanted to be more like her.

"Jenny...I mean Miss Charlotte, that won't be necessary, if you'd prefer Miss Charlotte then that's what I'll call you from now on". I say as I backed down.

I turn my attention back to Miss Lexi, "You see I have a very full schedule and can't take you on as a client".

"Hand off Mrs Collins, looks like she's an probate case, and Mr. Sholdfield, he's a DUI case, to your colleague, that should free up time for me."

"Miss Charlotte, can you call Mr....what's your friend's name again?

"It's Jim Camarada, we went to law school together"

"Ah yes, Miss Charlotte can you call Jim and tell him we need him to pick up the cases of Mrs Collins and Mr Sholdfield?

"Yes right away Miss Lexi" as Jenny quickly leaves to head back to her desk to start making phone calls.

What is happening? Jenny is taking orders from our client and not from me? I could see Jenny hustling back to her desk and getting on the phone to call the other lawyer.

"Miss Lexi, you can't be ordering around my staff, that's not how I run my office"

"It's clear to me that you need my help. I can see you are naturally submissive and that you are better suited for following orders than giving them. It's what brings you pleasure and purpose in life, to serve people like me."

Was she right? I never thought of myself as submissive before but everything she has told me so far has been accurate. I did seem to get pleasure from giving her my hard earned money, it felt really good to be able to do that. Almost like a privilege to be able to send her money.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Miss Lexi approach me...she stands over me, looking down on me as I stay seated. The power dynamics have shifted, she was in charge and she knew it. I was helpless to obey her. Then she leans in, puts her finger under my chin and turns it slightly and whispers in my ear in a very seductive voice,

"If you are good for your mistress I may allow you to cum tonight...of course you'll still owe your cum tax."

Just then Jenny knocks at the door, feeling like the whole room let out a big exhale as the sexual tension dissipates into thin air.

"Yes, come in," I managed to say.

"The District Attorney is here to talk to you, what should I tell him?" She asks me.

"Thank you Miss Charlotte" and out of the corner of my eye I see a grin of approval come across Miss Lexi's face.

Miss Lexi grabs her things and heads for the door, I put my head down into my hands in an attempt to make sense of what's happening to me.

"Oh, and 1 more thing, I expect you to address me as Mistress Lexi from now on." And then turns to head out the door.

Of course Jenny is still standing in the doorway with a confused look on her face. I feel my face get red with embarrassment but simultaneously I feel my dick stiffen. Then I see a devilish grin on Jenny's face before she ushers in the DA and closes the door.

The rest of the day I struggled to concentrate. I'd be mid sentence with one of my clients when suddenly something triggers me to think of Miss Lexi. Sometimes it was the way the client looked at me, or a gesture, or even a word like in the sentence, "...failure to obey this ordinance will result in a $500 fine". Boing! Luckily I was behind a big oak desk that hid my lower half, and I'd quickly start shuffling papers as if I'm looking for something to help explain my sudden pause in my thoughts.

I hear a knock at the door and Jenny pops her head in to say she's leaving.

"I'm heading out but can I get $20, my tank is empty" she asks.

Without hesitation or much thought I pull out my wallet to fish out a $20 bill, and then I grab a second $20 and say,

"Here, take $40, with today's gas prices $20 doesn't put that much gas in your tank"

12