The Lawyer - A Findom Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That devilish smile that I had seen before has returned to her face as she takes the $40 from my hand.

"See you tomorrow" I say, but without another word she walks out with the $40 I just gave her.

What was that? She didn't even say thank you and she had the evil grin like she had this sinister plan she was plotting. But I noticed the tingling in my groin again, and asked myself if she asked for $20 why was I so quick to double it to $40? Did I think she deserved more money? Oh this can't be happening to me, not with my own secretary...this is all in my head. She probably didn't think anything of it, and in her haste just forgot to say "thanks".

That night at home while sitting on the couch vegging out on TV, I think how Miss Lexi wants me to call her Mistress from now on. That seems like a line I don't want to cross because it's a one way street. If I start doing that she will know she owns me and I'm just not ready for that yet. Did I just say "yet", as if, I know eventually I will submit?

I feel my dick hardening and I start rubbing myself through my pants. I've been so horny all day that all I can think of at this moment is cumming. After a few more seconds of me rubbing my dick I think, I need permission to cum, I wonder if it's too late to call Miss Lexi?

I glance at the clock, 11:00pm, I got to take the chance she's still awake and call her. What if I just jack off anyway and if she asks me about it I'll just say I didn't want to disturb you when you were sleeping. I keep going back and forth but my fingers start to dial her number, deep down I know I need her permission, actually, deep down I WANT her permission to cum.

"Hi paypiggy, I bet I know what you are calling about?"

"Hi...Missss Lexi, struggling not to give in by calling her Mistress. To me addressing her as Mistress seems like the point of no return. Then I wonder why she called me paypiggy?

"Sounds like someone needs to learn another lesson, I thought I made myself clear, you address me as Mistress Lexi from now on. And NO, you do NOT have permission to cum!" And hangs up the phone.

Oh crap, what now? I made her mad and I didn't like the sound of her getting angry. All I want to do is please her but I selfishly was only thinking of myself and my needs over her needs. I feel resigned to the fact that I'm going to lose this battle. Defeatedly I head off to bed.

"Are you ready to address me as your Mistress?" She shouts

"Well?"

"I..I..I," stuttering..."I mean"

"Spit it out, if you ever want to cum again you will call me Mistress"

I feel my hand rubbing my dick in circles pressing it down at the same time it's getting hard.

"But I need to cum so bad, please? I'll give you anything if you give me your permission" I beg

"You know what I want to hear...say it!"

"Mistress, may I please cum?"

Just as my dick starts to spasm I hear my alarm go off. I'm in mid-flight of ejaculating while at the same time I realize I did it again, came without permission which has a ruined effect on my cumming. I knew I disappointed my Mistress. Wait, I just called her Mistress, she is not my mistress. Fuck her, if I want to cum that's what I'l do...screw her!

I get up to jump in the shower, need to wash that cum from my leg, that made a pretty big mess in my shorts. As I get out of the shower feeling better and ready for my day I hear my phone buzz. As I reach for my phone I can already see who the text is from...Miss Lexi, that's actually how I had saved her number after that first day in my contacts.

"Were you able to be a good boy for your Mistress?"

END of CHAPTER 2

12