All Comments on 'The Layover'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurover 5 years ago
This needs to continue.

Part 2 needs to cover the next week and how they feel, then the weekend get together. I think it would be good if Brandon watches Toni and Andrew through a hot session then join them until he gets off. Then watch them again until he can physically join them for a second time before going to the guest room and leaving them to themselves for the rest of the night. Then as time goes by and they find out how much it has expanded their sex life they have Andrew over, or they go to his place, for more get togethers. No cuckolding. Just hot, happy sex between all three. Say once a month for a few months. Then, maybe in part 3, Andrew has a guest buddy visiting him when they invite him, and of course his friend over. Maybe Toni will find out how it feels to have all holes plugged at the same time. Just make sure the wilder Toni gets the better she and Brandon likes it. You might end it when Toni finds out she's pregnant.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wild Hot Adventure

I agree with IBTVeyeur’s comments and suggestions. This could be a series of Brandon, Toni and Andrew. Toni has expressed her “Real Fears” about having sex with Andrew again or on a occasional basis. Brandon wants her to be expand her experiences and be satisfied and happy. They may Love each other now but what about later? Thank You!

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
My apologies

I read this story last night to a group of listeners and was very unhappy with it. This was really not something I am proud of as it is so full of mistakes, incorrect words, and grammatical issues. It looks like what got posted was a preliminary version, not the final one. So, here's what I'm going to do. I will redo the story and post a new, enhanced version.

Bandor

eh9198eh9198over 5 years ago
Hot hot HOT!

Much hotter if Brandon doesn’t like what’s happening. Hopefully a second installment comes and that’s what develops!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
It would have rated 5*

If he had left her at the airport. HAHA

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 5 years ago
The sex was HOT

But in the end I had very mixed feelings. She was right, if they did it again, Brandon would be history. Sex changes hearts and loyalties. Why do you think seduction is the best way to bring leader to their knees throughout history.

I really like your stories... but have mixed emotions on this one.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
I think silver is wrong, sex is sex

Love is love, and you love sex, but it is different immotional account it comes out of. 5 stars

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Good enough

Parts of beginning and middle seemed rambling, but for me it came together well, tho not as well as the 2 soft swing stories. I read a few other stories in betwee, and your writing and human feel Bandor are better in this erratic story than some others at their best. I like your sharing is caring approach, n o humiliation, more like shared lust. Does this couple have to worry? I doubt it.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
WTF

Disappointed in a big way.

You just had to go and do the whole cuckold slut wife shit story.

More thandisappointed. Sad sad sad..

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

I don't believe her for a minute. She would fuck Andrew with or without her husband and find others. Once a cheater always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an entertaining story. Well-written. Engaging. Thanks.

Ed

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Lying,cheating slut and her CUCK husband!!! 2 stars...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's an absolute piece of filth.

And, of course, the horse cock. God, porn has produced so many fucking problems with it's focus on giant dongs.

Let's not forget the husband isn't allowed to get upset, god forbid. His anger is immediately invalidated. Can't have him actually bitchslapping the ex-nfl guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...