All Comments on 'The Lazarus Gambit'

by oneiria

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Was this actually about anything!!

oneiriaoneiriaabout 8 years agoAuthor
Emulating the great one.

Of course my story The Lazarus Gambit is about nothing. I am emulating the great Jerry Seinfield!

In your comments on my poem "Up the Ying-Yang."you have accused me of arrogance and called for my work to be banned from the site and said "BTW, your stuff is crap" It is easy to hide behind the cloak of anonymity and take potshots at another writer, That's why I generally only give positive feedback and do so under my own literotica screen name .Let's see some of your work, so we can judge how talented you are.

You accuse me of being arrogant. To that, I unfortunately plead guilty. Sorry if I exceeded your vocabulary. The high reading level of my work is the direct result of my graduating magna cum laude from Harvard and earning a doctorate in experimental psychology from the University of Michigan. I have also published three academic books. By force of habit, I am writing for an intelligent audience. My prose is also generally considered to be quite humorous, at least to people who have senses of humor, which I imagine is seriously lacking in your case.

Only a coward hides behind a cloak of anonymity and takes potshots at other contributors. Show us your own work.

If you don't like my stuff, don't read it

oneiriaoneiriaabout 8 years agoAuthor
PS

A few people have already favorited this story, so don't let Anonymous' comments deter you from reading it.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystander25 days ago

Cowards turn off voting.

0 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous