The Leader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded along as he spoke. It sounded reasonable, if she was unlikely to attack anyone, she'd be welcome, same as anyone else. "Ugoolde, your family, like any other peaceful person, is welcome here. Specifically, being your wife and daughter, they will be recognised as citizens."

Ugoolde smiled widely at my words before standing. "Thank you, Felser. Thank you. I'll... I'll be a week or so. I will travel out to fetch them myself."

After a quick shake of his hand, the Drarskk dashed out of the room. I assumed he'd be out of the city within the hour, if he wasn't packed to leave already that is. I wrote a note to remind myself of the details so I wouldn't forget. I just set down the pen as a gentle knock rang out. Before I could call out, the door opened and a woman stormed in with a Fetz woman behind her.

"Frelser, you must do something about her fur on my washing!" The woman snarled.

"It's not my fur, Sir. I don't know what she's talking about, she never even spoke to me about it before," the Fetz woman replied.

"Liar! Your husband comes home covered in filth. You take his clothes outside and shake off all the dust and fur. It blows across the street into my washing!" The woman was irate.

I cleared my throat, catching her attention. "Did you bring any proof?"

The woman gaped, "proof? What sort of proof do I need?" She demanded.

I just sighed and rubbed my temples a moment. "You say your washing is covered in fur. If you want an official ruling, bring me some of your washing that is covered in this fur and I'll take action. But apparently, you haven't even taken the time to speak to your neighbour about it. So I'm not about to do anything about it now, just on your word."

The woman gaped at me a moment, before her face turned bright red. She spun on her heel and stormed out of the meeting. The Fetz woman turned and watched her leave, before coming back to me.

"Sir?"

"Do you enjoy where you live, miss?"

"Harty, Sir. And no, not really. Most of our neighbours ignore us, but nobody is particularly friendly either," she smiled sadly.

The racial divide in this town wasn't horrific. Groups still tended to stick with their own. But there were outliers, usually humans, who just wouldn't get along. "Harty, if you'd like to move, I would be more than happy to help find you somewhere more comfortable. In the meantime, maybe shake your husband's clothing downwind of that harpies washing, just to keep the peace."

Harty giggled before nodding. "Thank you, Sir. I'll do that."

I nodded and smiled as she turned to leave. Unfortunately that was as far as she got before the door burst in, knocking her to the floor. I was around the desk in a flash to help poor Harty up off the floor, as a large man stormed in. Before he could say a word, I grabbed him by the face and flung him back through the open doorway. Bending down, I took Harty by the hand and helped her up. "Are you okay?" I asked, checking her over.

Harty just nodded and rubbed her nose. "I'll be fine, Sir. Nothing's broken."

I nodded and smiled, "would you like to press charges? I'd be happy to witness it."

"Sir, if it's all the same. I think I'll let it go for now," she smiled.

"If you're sure," I said, patting her shoulder.

"No wonder your wives adore you," she giggled as she left.

That comment made me smile, but that was quickly wiped off my face as a pair of guards frog marched the man back into my office.

"Alright, care to explain why I shouldn't have you charged with assault?" I asked the man.

He just sneered at me, before changing his mind. "I apologize. I didn't know anyone was standing behind the door."

I frowned at his weak excuse. He didn't even knock, there was something else going on. "What are you here for then?"

The look in his eye was dangerous, when he looked up at me. "My daughter says you went after her this morning. Something about not being able to do her lessons until I came in?"

I groaned internally and tried to remind myself that I couldn't just eat my problems. "Sir, your daughter was assaulting another child-"

"Just a fetz," the man snapped.

"This town is inclusive of all races," I said evenly.

"So you say, but you don't have to live around the fucking things. My daughter was right to stand up to that bloody animal."

"What's the current market value of your home? Perhaps I can assist you in relocating."

The man's eyes lit up for a moment, before grinning. "Sixty gold was the last offer I had. I'd be happy to move to an area less contaminated for that amount."

Oh how the whims of fate twist and turn... "Very well, I'll just look up your writ and get this sorted."

I got up and went to the filing cabinet, "name?"

"John Crawsbey."

I looked through the 'C' drawer and found his writ. Looking at it, he'd only purchased the home a month before I arrived at the town with my wives. It also said that he'd only paid thirty gold. The 'offer' he'd received, if it ever actually happened, was probably from a visitor and therefore had the visitor tax applied.

I turned the document around to show him, smiling as he nodded in confirmation I had the right one. I then spent a few minutes writing up a receipt for the sale. The property would be sold back to the town, for the sum of sixty gold pieces. Satisfied, I turned the document around and offered John my pen. The man with a gleam in his eye, scanned the document and signed at the bottom. The sale was final.

"Alright, let me get your money," I smiled, "then we'll talk about the rest."

Turning around, I unlocked and opened a chest behind me. It wasn't an official treasury, but it always held several hundred gold pieces. Counting out sixty of them I turned back and placed them in neat stacks of ten. As John reached out to take them, I grabbed his wrist.

"One moment, we have more to discuss," I said quickly.

John frowned, but retook his seat. I glanced up at the guards who were keeping professional stances. But even I could see they were confused with how this was proceeding. They knew what happened last time someone barged in. This was much worse and I was catering to him and being blatantly ripped off in the process.

"Now, this here is the sixy gold from the sale of your home. Minus ten for assault."

"What?!" The man yelled.

"Minus five for transport-"

"Transport!?" The man moved to stand, but the guards pushed him back into his seat.

"And another five for export tax, seeing as you've made a profit on the sale of your property."

I scooped the twenty gold in fines back into the chest, before bagging up the last forty. Holding it out to the man, I smiled. "This town is inclusive of all races and cultures. Your child is the direct result of your upbringing. Between her assault on another child, your assault on a Fetz, your blatant disregard for both and your poor attempt to swindle me, I hereby banish you from the town."

"WHAT!?"

"Please escort him to his home to pack. If his family wishes to stay, I will allow it, but they will need to seek out a new home. If his wife wishes to leave him, she is entitled to half his earnings. Otherwise, stick him on the next merchant vessel with guards and send him off. Once you have done so, please ask Harty to come see me."

The man was pale as the two guards smirked and led him off. The guards in particular were exceptionally grateful to non humans. Ignoring my actions, Grah and Marge helped them hold the line while I did so. Elsewhere in the city, other dwarves armoured up and held positions within the town. The Fetz in particular helped weed out goblins that tried to hide in the town. Their sense of smell made a day of house to house sweeps go by in just a few hours. Since that night, many non humans had joined the ranks of the guards. With new recruits, our militia was looking more like a small army. Combined with the upgrades to the walls and the introduction of trading, our little town was soon going to be a small city.

The remainder of the day went about how I expected it too. Minor complaints, squabbles, a few people wanted permission to start businesses and wanted real estate. Someone even tried buying the rights to the wooded area to the south of the town, so they could hunt it exclusively. They weren't impressed when I laughed at them. I had two shakeups to my day. The first was a woman who brought in her son and made him apologise to me, and write a note to the fetz girl he attacked, apologising for that too. The second was a tearful Harty, who cried and threw herself over my desk for a hug, when I handed her an exchange for her home, to John's previous. If that wasn't bad enough, she almost kissed me when I handed her the gold to go along with it.

Either way, I was damn tired as I walked back home.

... Chapter Two...

Pushing open the front door, I was assaulted by the smells of Chit's cooking. I beamed as I staggered into the kitchen to the sight of my beautiful wives. As one, they all got up and came to me for a kiss. They always made me feel so very loved. I had a nightmare once that I woke up back in my cave as the gatekeeper... None of my wives complained, but they were all pretty tired the next day when I was finished with them. With that settled, I took my seat at the head of the table, before smiling at the addition of cushions. Chit was always keeping herself busy and liked making home improvements. It was as I settled into my seat, I spotted the young Fetz girl at the end of the table.

"Oh," I said, unsure of how to proceed.

"Husband, this is Benty," Ita spoke softly while she patted the girl's shoulder.

I looked her over. She'd obviously been bathed at least once, probably more. Her fur was soft looking, brown and shiny. She was sitting quietly, trying not to make it obvious she was staring at the roasted meat in the centre of the table. I imagined it had been a while since she'd eaten regularly. "Chit, can you serve Benty some dinner. We'll save the talking for later."

Chit's reaction was a small smile before doing just that. The meat was superb. A venison leg, seasoned with rosemary and garlic butter that gave the edges a golden crispiness that I loved. It seemed Benty loved it too as she purred softly as she tore into the meat like she was starving. Along with the meat was an assortment of roasted vegetables. These, Benty wasn't so much interested in, but I guessed that was a 'species' thing, not a 'kids and vegetables' thing. As usual, my wives finished up first, leaving me to devour the rest. My apparent magical stores had to be replenished somehow. That was when I felt the eyes. Glancing up, my wives were chatting softly with one another. But Benty, the expression on her face just about broke my heart. She didn't have it in her to ask for more, but I could see it plain as day she wanted it. So with a smile, I cut the remainder of the meat in half. Taking a portion for myself, I pushed the meat directly towards the young Fetz. Her expression turned to delight as she took the last piece and I watched in amazement as the small girl turned into a bottomless pit. I smiled at her reaction as I went to my meal, completely ignorant of the blatant stares of desire my wives were giving me. They'd never seen how I would react around children before, not that I really had either.

After dinner, Chit got up to make tea, while Ita and Ally washed up. This left me with Eila and Benty. "So, Benty. Where do you live right now?" I asked.

Benty frowned and shook her head, "nowhere, sir. The house I lived in with Mama and Pa got wrecked in the attack... Water comes in when it rains and it was cold..."

"Where did you come from before this town?" Eila asked, stroking the child's hair.

Benty leaned into her embrace a moment before replying, "I was born here. Mama said she came from the north, but I don't know where."

I frowned trying to think. "What about friends? Do you know anyone?" I asked.

"Mama had a friend. She made me call her Aunt Harty. Aunt Harty always brought over cookies... But... I haven't seen her in a long time." Benty said with a frown.

I just froze... It was a hell of a coincidence, but what hadn't been since rescuing Eila. "I'll be back," I said quickly and got up.

Darting out of the house, I jogged back to the meeting house. It was locked up for the night, but there were still guards stationed here. They recognised me immediately and unlocked the door. One even followed me inside with a torch. It took me a few minutes to locate the copies of Harty's writs. The first was for her current home, the second was for the new one. I had no idea where she'd actually be, but her new home was closer, and now I had the address. Thanking the guard, I ran back out into the night and turned towards Harty's new home. It was only a few minutes before I skidded to a halt by the front door. I could see a light on inside, which made me grin. Knocking rapidly, I waited.

The door opened and a young Fetz man stood before me, "Sir? Is something wrong? I though-"

"Do you know a young girl named Benty?" I cut him off.

He frowned and nodded his head, but Harty dashed into view, "Benty? Oh my gods, is she alive?"

I grinned at her reaction, "yes, I found her today, she's been homeless since the attack."

Harty clutched her hands to her face in shock, before dashing back inside. I heard her rummaging around for something. Her, I'm assuming husband, just stood awkwardly while we waited for whatever it was she was collecting. A moment later, she appeared, holding a small bundle wrapped in a cloth.

"Take me to her, please. She always loved my cookies," Harty smiled, but in a manner that made it obvious it wasn't a request.

Harty's husband kissed her on the cheek and closed the door. I tried to hide my smile as I led Harty back to my home. It didn't take too long, but felt far longer. Harty didn't seem to want to chat, wanting to get there as soon as we could, but without carrying her, I doubt she'd have kept up with my pace. Soon enough though, we came to my home. Pushing open the front door, I gestured for Harty to go in first. The moment she did, all hell broke loose.

"AUNTY HARTY!" Benty screamed.

"BENTY!" Harty cried back.

I heard a muffled thump as I closed the front door and turned back to see them both burst into hysterical tears. They were both clutched to one another, kneeling on the lounge room floor. Harty was alternating from kissing the girls cheeks and licking the fur on her head. I smiled, thinking of how cats groomed one another. I could even see Benty's tongue licking the fur on Harty's arm. I just made my way past them and took a seat at the table. The moment I did, Chit dropped a mug of tea in front of me, before following it up with a kiss. I just nodded my thanks and tried to ignore my wives silently crying as they watched the two reunited Fetz. It was a few minutes later when I heard muffled talking. Harty and Benty were in a quiet, yet serious discussion. It was good to see Benty actually speaking, she'd been so quiet in the meantime.

Harty quickly stood, pulling Benty up by the hand and led her towards me. "Sir, what is your plan for Benty?" She asked nervously.

I just smiled and replied, "we have a spare room here she can use until we can find a more permanent solution."

"I'll take her," Harty said quickly.

I glanced down at Benty who was clinging to the Fetz woman. I saw the look in her eyes and the slight nod. Coming to a decision, I raised my eyes to Harty. "I have conditions. Firstly, Benty comes to school. Second, payments for services to fostering a child are paid in baths, you are always welcome and you no longer pay. Thirdly, if you ever need anything, you come to me and I will do what I can to help you."

Harty sniffed as a tear rolled down the fur of her cheek. In a flash, her arms were around my shoulders, while she mumbled the words, "thank you," over and over again. I felt a smaller thump as Benty joined her.

Half an hour later I stumbled into our private bath after walking the two Fetz to their new home. I just smiled at the sheer dumb luck of the situation. If that stupid woman had picked a fight with anyone else, poor Benty would probably still be out there... With a sigh, I got comfortable, as my wives crawled into the water around me. Usually, they took turns sitting directly beside me, for snuggling. But getting me in the bath was also a good time for them to bail me up when they wanted something. So I stifled a groan as Eila crawled into my lap, as the other three pressed in close.

"What have I done wrong?" I asked with a nervous smile.

"We're not pregnant," Eila said slowly.

Those words hit me like a ton of bricks. We'd been having sex for months, all of us... Pregnancy wasn't even something I'd considered, and yet, she was correct. Surely, with how often I filled them up, one would be pregnant. But... I didn't really leave any mess behind either unless we had sex in the water...

"I... I see..." I mumbled. "Considering there's four of you, I would guess the problem is me then..."

I felt the four of them press closer. It comforted me, before Eila continued. "Maybe there's something we're missing. When you fill us, there doesn't seem to be any mess afterwards. Maybe that has something to do with it?"

"Sure, what do you suggest?" I asked.

Eila grinned, "I think we should run some tests. You've only ever come inside us. Maybe we should see what happens if you do it somewhere else. Or multiple times with the same partner, Ally would be a good one to test that. The cock hungry slut she is..." I glanced at Ally who was licking her lips. "I'll do some more research when I can. See if I can come up with other ideas."

I just nodded, before Eila climbed off me. In a flash, Ally took her place, practically salivating at the thought of what Eila had planned for her. In no time at all, I helped lift her and immediately impaled her on my already throbbing erection. Taking Ally by the shoulder and hip, I knew what she wanted. All my wives had requested this at some point, but Ally practically begged for it. Gripping her firmly, I lifted her body and slammed her back down on my cock. Ally's only reaction was to squeal in pleasure as I used her as an elfin masturbator. As her third orgasm slammed into her, I finally found my own. The usual blue light filled her eyes as Ally groaned and wriggled in my grip.

Picking her up, I stepped out of the bath, while keeping myself buried to the hilt inside her. I ignored the giggling from my other wives as they quickly dried us off, before I started walking back inside. Ally could do nothing but twitch and groan as she jostled and bounced with every step. Her eyes rolled back into her head as I got to the top of the stairs. I'd be a little concerned, except her tunnel clenching over my cock told me she wasn't in any pain. With a grin I carried her into the bedroom and lowered us onto the mattress without letting myself slip out of her. Bending down to kiss her softly, she mumbled incoherently. I just smiled, before withdrawing half my length and slamming it back inside her again. Sitting up properly so I was more comfortable, Eila and Chit ducked under my arms and took Ally's nipples in their mouths. I grinned at Ally's contorted expression and pressed my hand over her mouth to muffle her scream.

Ally was always eager to fuck. She wanted nothing more than to be used. If I wanted to kiss her and love her slowly, she was happy. But if I held her down, or treated her like an object for my pleasure, she practically fell from the orgasm tree, hitting every branch on the way down. So pinning her down, preventing her from speaking or screaming, while I sawed my cock in and out of her... There wasn't much more I could do for her. Hell, as her sister wives attacked her breasts, Ally practically went cross eyes with pleasure. The sound of a jar popping open caught my attention. Ita was holding the jar of olive oil we used as lube. She grinned mischievously at me as she lubricated her fingers and re-sealed the jar. I watched as she climbed onto the bed behind me, which honestly made me a little nervous. I frowned a little as I felt her fingers brush against my balls, but I quickly realised what she was doing.