The League of Planets Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa opens her eyes & John takes care of her, then a plan.
2.5k words
4
1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The League of Planets Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. If you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - This is the third entry in the League of Planets series (Contains: Venus Ascending, the Sovereign Space Station Venus or Slave Ship and The League of Planets). This will be the last of the Space Station Venus Series and will be available for purchase as a complete series.

If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 3

John found the doctors in a huddle in a room filled with screens from all the diagnostic machines scattered throughout the medical complex. There were medical staff from almost every type of being in the League and they all had patients suffering the same symptoms. It was then that John realized that whatever happened to Lisa was happening everywhere.

John knew his job should be to help everyone and helping everyone would also help his wife, but in his own mind Lisa took priority. Still, he injected himself into the hunt for a solution and interrupted the doctors and as they stopped talking, he began, "Doctors, unless you have some good explanations for what is going on, I would like you to consider that this could be a weapon aimed at the League."

At that the doctors all became silent and turned to him, "Yesterday, our long-range scans detected a group of ships heading our way. The configuration of the ships seemed to match a group called the Berserkers and some of you may have had run-ins with them. Now they were still light years away, but as you research the malady keep this in mind."

John looked around and all the doctors were speechless and some of the alien doctors had stricken looks on their faces. It was obvious from the expressions on their faces that some of the alien doctors had encountered the Berserkers before and were not anxious to meet them again. So, John added, "Have any of you ever heard of this reaction to the Berserkers?"

The Koresh physician spoke up, "In our encounters with the Berserkers they had a mind control weapon that made the victim lose all impulse control. Most of the victims went crazy and began killing everything in sight. They killed almost everyone without ever firing a shot and decimated all our outlying colonies. The mind control weapon forced our people to do their killing for them. However, we did not have any erotic rapture that we are seeing now."

John looked around the room and saw that everyone was thinking the same thing but no one spoke up, so John did, "If they have a mind control weapon it is not a leap to think they could adjust it to create the wild, uncontrolled erotic bliss we have seen in some of our women." John turned to the Koresh doctor and asked, "Did you ever come up with a way to stop the mind control and/or treat the victims of the weapon?"

The Balthazar physician spoke up, "Our shield technology can be adapted to counteract the mind control weapon. We will need to do some analysis on the frequency they are using, but we can find a way to stop it. We had our own fight with the Berserkers and we helped the Koresh during their fight. Let me contact some of our engineers and see how we can counteract the new threat."

John shook his hand and thanked him then asked, "What about healing the victims of the mind control weapon?"

Both the Koresh and Balthazar doctors shook their heads. The Koresh added, "We helped some of the victims, but no one ever became who they were before the weapon scrambled their mind. I don't know what we can do to heal the current victims, but we'll still try."

John's face fell and everyone could tell he was stricken. His and Lisa's love affair was legendary and everyone knew they needed to find a solution to the victims of the mind control. John Shook his head and stated, "I'm sorry doctors, but that is unacceptable. We have to find a solution to heal the mind control victims. Between all the various technology's we have, surely there is something we can do!"

The Balthazar doctor spoke up, "We are not giving up, but right now we don't have any solutions. Trust us we will continue to work towards a solution."

John nodded his head, left the room and returned to Lisa's room to sit next to her. Everyone watched as he held her hand to his face and kissed her hand. Everyone watched the love pass between John and his comatose wife, then they turned to give them some privacy. John crawled into bed with Lisa and held her tightly until he fell asleep.

John woke as Lisa turned in his arms. She was face to face, her eyes open and staring at him with a confused look on her face. John's face lit up with surprise and she slurred, "What happened and why are we in the hospital?"

John rained kisses all over her face and she responded with kisses of her own. Lisa pulled back and asked, "Tell me what is going on. Oh God, I'm horny and if you keep that up I'm going to rape you."

John smothered a laugh as he gave her a bear hug. "Baby you were attacked by some kind of mind control weapon, but you look okay now. Let me get the doctors and let them look you over. Afterwords we will have a talk about you raping me!" He smirked, kissed her and ran to get the doctors.

All the doctors ran into the exam room with shocked looks on their faces. Dr. Peck stuttered, "What the? How?"

John helped as they hustled Lisa into a room that contained all kinds of medical equipment. They ran Lisa through it all, EKG, Blood tests, Encephalogram, MRI and a couple of machines he had no idea what they did. After the tests John stayed with Lisa and several hours later Dr. Peck came in and explained the results.

Dr. Peck looked a little sheepish and reported, "We still don't know how Lisa returned to normal, but all her functions are once again normal. The only exception is her estradiol levels, that is one of the three types of estrogen hormones and is thought to be an indicator of sexual desire. But her brain, heart and other indicators have returned to normal."

Dr. Peck continued, "We are testing a theory that the nanites introduced by the Jagjeet might have reset her bodily functions. If this is the case any of the infected women that have the nanites would also start coming out of their comas. We know the nanites create a baseline of health and when something changes, they work on resetting the body to the baseline. However, we have never seen them work on mental changes before. Only time will tell if others recover from their coma."

Dr Peck left the room, as did all the doctors and nurses and when the door was shut Lisa began tearing at John's clothes. It had been a decade since John had seen her like this and it reminded him of their first year together when they couldn't get enough of each other. John was not one to argue with her because the scare of almost losing her made him want to make love to her as well.

Within seconds they were both naked and John's mouth, tongue and fingers were teasing Lisa into an erotically frantic state. All of her glorious figure was gyrating wildly and John found her nipples achingly hard and pussy sopping wet. John stared into Lisa's eyes watching as her eyes clouded over with rapidly building passion. Her eyes weren't the only thing that showed her desire, her body writhed, twisting in quickly building blissful agony trying to get more of his fingers, mouth and cock.

He was also ready; within minutes John was caressing her wet pussy lips with his cock. His teasing caresses drove Lisa crazy and her hips hunched trying to get his steely hard cock deep inside her. John tried to continue teasing her but her wildly gyrating form was driving him crazy as well. On his next teasing stroke John slid his cock inside Lisa's desperate pussy. She was so wet his cock slid deep inside her until he nudged her cervix, and rapidly they were making love like a couple of teenagers.

It only took a few deep penetrating strokes before Lisa began climaxing in wave after wave of rapture. John tried to hold out and give her multiple orgasms like they used to have but he was out of practice. All too soon John began painting her cervix with his seed. Despite his orgasm he kept thrusting inside the love of his life, continuing to keep her multiple climaxes raging through her. Finally, his cock began to soften leaving his thrusts weak and ineffective and likewise her orgasms diminished.

John and Lisa were gasping for breath as their eyes connected, the loving passion they both had always felt for each other was unmistakable. Their mouths moved towards each other as they kissed and snuggled on top of the hospital bed. Their eyes never left each other as they canoodled, kissed, and petted for several more minutes until a knock on the door jolted them out of their loving embrace. John quickly responded, "Give us a minute."

With one last loving look into Lisa's eyes, he jumped off the bed and into his pants. The cool air chilled her and since Lisa still didn't have any clothes, she covered herself with a sheet. As John donned his shirt he yelled, "Come on in."

Dr. Peck and a cadre of doctors all entered the room. First, they went to Lisa and interrogated her on how she was feeling, were there any lingering effects and did she have any lasting memory loss. The answers to all the questions were no, with the exception of being very horny. Then they turned to John and Dr. Peck blushed when he noticed John's clothes were all askew. He knew that he had helped Lisa with her rampant sexual desire problem, but his blush quickly abated and he carried on anyway.

"John, two of the other victims have awoken and both of them also have the nanites in their systems. So far everyone that has woken up has nanites, they woke up about four hours after being attacked, and like Lisa they are all fine except for being very horny. The victims that didn't have the nanites are still comatose, with no change in their brain patterns. We know that there are no side effects in either humans or Jagjeets, but we don't know about other species."

Several of the other doctors spoke up saying that they have been testing the nanites, but they have no definitive data yet. The doctors thought all humans should be exposed to the nanites and all Jagjeets already were. The other species could take their chances.

John looked at the doctors and in a voice that was verging on anger said, "Have we not learned anything? We know during pandemics people were forced to get vaccines without proper testing the results were a huge mixed bag. There were thousands of people that had adverse reactions and no one ever looked at that. Everyone is different and freedom is the hallmark of Venus Ascending. No one will be forced to allow nanites into their body, however anecdotal evidence seems to indicate that they are helpful. We will offer the nanites to anyone, but no one will be required to be exposed to the nanites."

The doctors had various and different expressions indicating a diversity of thought. John continued, "After proper testing and vetting if the nanites work against them, whatever it is, then we can encourage the use of the nanites. But no one will be forced to use the nanites."

Several of the alien doctors were aghast and their faces and voices showed it. Despite the freedom of action in the League, many groups came from authoritarian cultures and their populations were used to following every edict of their leaders. John knew this but was adamant that the League was not dictatorial but allowed the people their own freedom and culture.

All the doctors stared with mouths agape (or what passed as a mouth). Then everyone started talking at once and the translators couldn't keep up. John held up his hands and tried to settle everyone down. Eventually the doctors settled down and the Balthazar doctor said what others also wanted, "We must protect our people!"

They all looked at John and he clarified his position, "Each of you represent your citizens and you can make whatever decision your people and culture require. However, the League will not force your citizens to into a decision that they may not believe in or may be bad for them. If your citizens want nanites they will be freely given. If, however, if they do not want the nanites, that is their decision.

Everyone looked at John like he was crazy. Of all the different species on Venus Ascending only humans had ever truly known freedom. Most had a ruler or ruling council and their word was law. So being able to make their own decisions was not only foreign but also scary. John saw all this in their eyes and expressions. He knew he was only making it worse giving them freedom, so he added, "Create a medical council and have a medical ruler that instructs your people on what to do."

That seemed to calm the doctors, so he jumped to finding the cause and a permanent solution. "I need each of you to gather technical and medical personnel and we will convene a working group to find the cause of this malady, plus a way to stop it. We will begin our first meeting at 0900 tomorrow morning."

Now the doctors looked confused again and The Reon doctor spoke up, "Don't we already have a solution, The Berserkers."

John answered, "We have a working hypothesis that it is The Berserkers, but I want a real solution and answers. Once we have determined the cause we can also find a permanent solution. So spread the word, I want every species in the league represented."

Another cacophony broke out and John turned to go back to Lisa. He would deal with the malady tomorrow. Right now, he needed to take care of Lisa.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers