All Comments on 'The Learning Curve'

by Silksyn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
And Learn You Did!

Loved it. The Curve was gentle and to the "point".

Hugs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If only it were true

I wish I had had an experience like that when I was younger. I want one now with an older Top Man just like the one here.

scenttoscenttoalmost 11 years ago
Nice innocent story

You did a nice job of explaining the innocence of youth with the lonely desire of older men. There is not a more erotic vision than that of a young virgin ass being seeded by an experienced but lonely older man. I particularly liked the way you led up to the actual sex with the series of questions and answers about the young man's fantasies. I enjoyed the picture you painted as the older man's erection penetrated the smooth young ass hole and eventually thrust deep enough so that his heavy scrotal sac slapped against the young man's own balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That was fantastic! It got me very horny

I loved your story and I would have loved that when, I was younger but now, I would love to meet with a younger guy. But, I would love to be the bottom instead of been the top. I have topped a guy before but what really get me turned on and gives me more pleasure is been the bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice very nice

I wish a older man would take me like that. I am a virgin with men and would love to have that happen to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous