The Leather Biker Pt. 04

Story Info
Andrew is used by the bikers and is accepted into the gang.
4.2k words
4.74
6.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinyTim14
TinyTim14
36 Followers

I put on the black leather clothes given to me by Will. It felt strong, and it fit like a glove. The material felt like a second skin because of how tightly it constricted my body. The plug inside my hole was being continuously pushed at every step, making it hard to move very effectively. Will had already left, and I had a pretty good idea of what to do with Kyle. However, I was in a bit of a predicament. I wanted to go talk to Kyle, but I had to meet up with Hank too. I had to ask myself, "Could my body even handle three encounters on the same day?" I already got fingered and plugged by Will, and I had to go see Hank at night for whatever reason; could I handle Kyle in the middle of all that?

My life already took a sudden turn, so I might as well try and find my own limit. It took a bit of thinking and breathing before I was able to walk normally out of the room, fully dressed in leather now, just like the other bikers. It kind of felt like I was a part of them. I went downstairs to try and meet one of the guys when I heard some talking from the room we all slept in last night. I could kind of recognize the voices in there. It was Will and Kyle. From what Will and I did in less than an hour, I could probably guess what they were talking about. I moved closer to the closed door to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Listen, I've been talking to Andrew, and I want you to give him a chance." I heard Will say.

"What exactly did you even talk about?" Kyle answered. He sounded kind of aggressive again, which looked to be more of his default, unlike the way I saw him first at the parking lot.

"He wants to get along, and with what I talked about with Hank, it would be better for you to at least tolerate him." Will continued, trying to convince Kyle of something.

"You talk to Hank too about this?" Kyle sounded more worried than mad after hearing that. I couldn't see him, but the change in his tone showed enough.

"Hank wants Andrew in the gang, and we can't have that with you being angry at him all the time." Will kept this reassuring tone, trying to keep the conversation calm, probably to not cause a fight. I, however, lost my cool a bit. I didn't expect Hank to want me to stay with them. They all seemed to be having a lot of fun with each other, and I only seemed to break the dynamic they already had.

"He won't be taking that dominant role all the time, right?" Kyle asked. I could tell he was really uncomfortable with what he had to do with me last night. Will told me this earlier, but this confirmed everything.

"Actually, I have a surprise for you." Will said. "Andrew, I know you're hearing this! You can come in now!" He yelled out. I was startled a bit by this, but I guess he expected me to somehow listen in on the conversation.

I slowly opened the door to Kyle's surprise. "What are you wearing?" He asked, looking me up and down, seeing the leather shorts and vest that I had been put in by Will.

"Before you continue, I will be leaving you guys alone so you can work things out." Will said, leaving the room. I could hear the door lock behind him.

"Hey Kyle..." I said in a slightly cowardly tone.

"So Hank wants you to be part of us?" Kyle asked me, not knowing that it was news to me as well.

"I didn't know that either. I was going to meet with Hank at night to talk about something. I'm guessing it was about this." I began explaining. "Why I'm really here is because I wanted to make a better first impression of myself so we could enjoy being together."

"What do you mean by that?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Let me show you..." I said again, shyly. I couldn't really muster the courage to be more demanding, especially since Kyle clearly didn't want me to be dominant.

I walked over to the bed near the door, the one where just the night before Hank, Will, and I were using Kyle in every way possible, and got on it while on my knees, facing my back to Kyle but looking over my shoulder. "To show you that I really want you to like me," I said nervously. "This is all yours until nighttime."

Kyle's eyes widened as he began staring at my body, still wearing all the leather equipment given to me by Will. "Well, I guess I'm liking my surprise." His face shifted from shock to joy,as he approached me. "You want me to like you, huh?" He asked me, clearly waiting for a response.

"Yes, of course!" I said, finally finding my confidence and determination.

"Then I want you to show me that you are not the dom that I saw last night." He said this as he began to wrap his hands around my hips. His face moving closer to my left ear, I heard him whisper to me, "I'm going to make you my little bitch, just like you did to me yesterday... This time, it will stay that way.

He began to take off my leather clothes. They didn't last very long on my body. I was then naked, in the same position, on the bed, on my knees, and with my back to Kyle. He then noticed what was hidden underneath the leather shorts.

"Is that a plug?" He asked, looking down at my hole. "Did Will do this?"

"I meant it when I said I wanted to get along with you in any way possible." I admitted.

"I like that in a bitch." He said this as he put his hand on my back. I then felt his other hand get between my legs. I didn't get enough time to imagine what he was going to do since it took a second for him to push me forward, lifting my buttocks up a bit. My face was now on the probably filthy sheets, and my ass was pressing on Kyle, still with the plug inside.

"Now, show me how much you want it." He said it teasingly.

"Please, do whatever you want." I responded, thinking that that was what he wanted.

"Shake that little ass of yours then." He continued to tease. "I want you to prove it to me."

I was embarrassed, but I did it anyway. I began to shake my buttocks from side to side. Even without looking at Kyle, I could imagine him looking at the swaying of my buttocks, thinking that was probably the filthiest thing he was going to do.

"That's a good bitch..." His hands moved again. I began to feel his hands groping the skin of my ass in a circular motion. I stopped moving and just tried to feel Kyle's movements. "I want to see what Will did."

I started to feel some tugging; Kyle was probably tugging the plug from my hole to remove it. I wanted to see how he did it, so I started to look behind me from between my legs. I noticed that he had his face between my cheeks! He was pulling the plug out with his teeth! The tugging was really subtle, and it took some time to even begin to stretch my hole to let the plug out. "Shit..." I complained; it began to feel really hot seeing Kyle using his mouth to open me up.

"You're feeling good?" Kyle asked as he stopped tugging at the plug for a second.

"Yes..." I admitted.

I then felt a sharp pain in my ass as I heard the slap of Kyle's hand on my skin. I grunted from the shock and pain I felt. "That's not how this was supposed to go." Kyle said it with a very serious tone. "You wanted to please me, didn't you?"

Out of nowhere, Kyle pulled out the plug with one hard pull. "OH, FUCK!" I screamed in pain. This time, it hurt even harder. The plug was long and thick, so it truly felt as if my hole was destroyed by such a sudden movement. "What was that for? That hurt!" I turned around.

"You want to please me?" Kyle then asked, looking at me in the eyes.

"I do..." I said, defeated.

"Then remember that, right now, you're just a bitch to be used by me." Kyle made it clear. I said that he could use me until nighttime, so I must obey him until then.

"Yes sir..." I looked down. His hand then held my chin, forcing me to look at his face.

"I want you to mean it, bitch!" He shouted.

"Yes, sir!" I responded as if I were a soldier following the general's orders.

"Good bitch..." Kyle's face turned into a smirk. "Now turn back around."

I did as I was asked, returning to the position I was in before Kyle removed my plug. Kyle's hands then went back to groping me, now starting to spread my cheeks apart. Then I could feel something cold. I remembered that cold feeling from earlier in the day. Kyle was ready to go in. As he finished spreading the cold liquid on my hole, I heard the zipper of his leather pants go down. His pants fell to the ground, and seconds later, his underwear did too. I began breathing in and out, trying to relax back there to let Kyle in. I remembered the fact that Kyle had the biggest dick out of the three bikers, so I knew that this would be harder to take than Will's fingers.

I could then feel the tip of Kyle's hard cock poking at my slightly open hole. I was worried, but it was clear that Kyle didn't care about my feelings. Some pain began to appear as I felt my hole start to stretch. "Damn," I managed to say under my breath. The thickness of just the tip was greater than Will's fingers. I could even say it was thicker than the plug.

"Even with the plug, your ass is really tight!" Kyle began to tease. Kyle then began to go deeper into me. It hurt. I couldn't see Kyle's dick going into me, but I remembered it being close to 9 inches in length. He was just an inch in, and it already hurt like hell.

I tried not to make a noise, but it was hard. I started to bite the sheets, even knowing that they were probably filled with the sweat and cum of the three bikers from previous encounters. As Kyle's cock got just over halfway in my hole, I couldn't hide it anymore. "Fuck!" I whined.

"Does it hurt?" Kyle stopped moving.

"Kind of..." I answered, making a bit of an understatement of how I really felt.

"Fine, I'll go slower." For once, Kyle seemed to care about me. He started to push into me again, but slower. It took some time, but I somehow managed to take his nine inches into my hole. My hole was stretched wide, and the pain was not going away, but I wanted Kyle to enjoy this. "So now what, bitch?" He asked me as he slapped my cheek again.

"I want..."  I didn't know what to say at that point.

"Tell me what you want me to do now, bitch!" He slapped my ass again.

I moaned in response, the pain starting to vanish.

"Say it, bitch!" He cried out.

"Fuck me!" I moaned, lifting my head from the foul bedsheets. I finally accepted the role I had at the moment. I was Kyle's bitch.

"That's what I wanted to hear!" I could feel it in Kyle's voice. This was about to get juicy.

Kyle began moving fairly fast. His hips moved back and forth, his dick moving swiftly inside of me, going a few inches in and out every time. It started to feel really damn good, making me go even crazier than ever before. This was really the most amazing feeling I was going to have with the bikers. My mind was numb with pleasure with every thrust. The rythmic slap of my ass was music to my ears and the perfect companion to the great feeling I was having inside of me.

"Now, speak up; how does it feel, bitch?" He began with a bit of dirty talk.

"So... Mmh... Good!" I moaned, matching the thrusts with every word.

He was fucking me hard and so good, making sure that every time a thrust of his thrust me forward, the strong grip he had on my hips would send me back for the next. It was the perfect rhythm. My hole was being filled with 9 inches of meat with every thrust. It almost seemed as if it wasn't my first time.

"You sure are taking it pretty well!" Kyle said, also between his grunts and moans. I didn't respond; I just kept moaning loudly, not caring whether Will or Hank heard me from outside. "You're also pretty loud!" Kyle continued. "You want Will to hear how good of a surprise you were? You want Hank to hear how good I'm training his next bitch?"

"Yes!" I moaned out "Please!"

"Turn around. I want to see the dumb faces you make as you moan." He said this, briefly removing his cock from my ass. Not wanting my hole to be empty for much longer, I got on my back, forced to look at Kyle's face as he fucked me. "That's a good bitch," he said as he pushed back inside me. As he began thrusting, our moaning continued. This position was completely new to me. I had only tried to get stuff inside me while I was on all fours, but having my legs spread out in this way showed me a completely different feeling of pleasure I didn't expect. It felt amazing.

I was just a moaning mess. I could feel the sweat running down my face, which probably looked red from the workout that was this situation. "What a cute face you have." Kyle teased again. "Your moans are making... mmhh... are making me crazy..." He moaned, moving his head forward toward mine. I remembered how to do this part. I opened my mouth wide, tongue out, and a drop of saliva fell on my chest. Kyle's mouth met mine, and our tongues started to wrestle with each other. As we kept making out, Kyle's thrust started to speed up. I struggled to keep going at the kiss, so I just moaned as Kyle's tongue played with mine.

His speeding thrusts felt as if every time he went in, he got deeper inside of me. As he stopped kissing me, he placed his arms beneath my legs, scooping me up. "Okay, I need you to grab onto me. Hold my shoulders or from behind my neck." He said it, this time with a calming voice. I followed orders, putting my hands behind his neck and grabbing my own hand.

As he noticed I was ready, while still fucking my ass with a remarkable pace, he lifted me up by the legs. He was carrying me as if I weighed nothing. He was lifting me off his cock, and gravity would then plop me right down, plunging his dick fully inside me each time. Kyle really wanted me in every position he could get me in, and I wasn't complaining. I kept hugging him as he fucked my ass in a carry position, moaning into his right ear. He then whispered in my ear. "I can't believe how tight you still are after taking me for this long."

"Then loosen it... mmhh... up... mmhh... then..." I was moaning between my words. I was really out of breath, but I wanted more. My eyes were droopy, and my face looked as if my brain had melted. My mind was broken. I couldn't think of anything more than that hard, throbbing cock that was going in and out of me each second.

Kyle made a sound that sounded like both a moan and a laugh. "You asked for it..." He took his cock out of my hole and plopped me down on the floor. "Stand up!" He commanded.

My legs were a bit wobbly, but I managed to kind of stand. With my back to Kyle, I was about to turn around until I felt Kyle grab my wrists, each with one hand. Without thinking, my torso went forward, my body looking like a 90° angle. He pulled my wrists back as I felt his cock push back in fully. This was the roughest he had been until then. I remember seeing this position in porn, where a guy fucks a chick this way. The video called it the prison guard, but I never thought I would take the place of the girl in the video. My mind was going in circles, and my moans sounded like irrecognizable laughs. My brain was so dumbed down by the intensity of what I was doing that I could only moan with my tongue flailing from each thrust, releasing globs of spit onto the ground, and my eyes were rolled upwards; the pleasure was too much for my brain to keep up.

There was a sound similar to a click close to the door, but I didn't care. "Destroy me, Kyle!" I moaned out The door swung open, revealing both Will and Hank, who had entered the room. Kyle continued to pound my ass fast, as if they weren't there. I was almost too distracted to notice. Then he turned me to face directly at them as he fucked me.

"Would you look at that?" Kyle said to me My face didn't change. I was in such a state of bliss that I didn't think of my surroundings. "Now, Andrew, tell the gang what I turned you into!" He said, speeding up even more, so much so that I couldn't hold my head still.

"I'm your bitch! Mmhh. Please fuck me more!" I couldn't think straight, and I couldn't tell how Hank and Will were reacting.

"Such a good boy, Kyle..." Hank spoke with a sensual and smooth voice. "I'm glad you both came around."

"I didn't expect the plan to work this well!" I heard Will say

As if it were all coordinated, Kyle began to moan harder and more often. "I think I'm going to cum!" He claimed. He started to go faster and faster, likely making my hole looser.

"Fill him up, boy!" Hank ordered.

Almost immediately, Kyle pulled my wrists back, so his cock was fully inside me. I felt a warm sensation as Kyle's hard cock began throbbing. I made him cum! I was loving it! He then let go of me, which made me fall to the floor. My mind was empty at that point. I was blabbering nonsense about how good everything was. Kyle sat back on the bed to take a breath.

"I guess I didn't have to wait till nighttime..." Hank said. "Will..."

"Yes, sir!" Without even being asked a thorough question, Will already knew exactly what to do. He pulled down Hank's leather pants and just barely pulled down the front of his underwear, leaving his now-hard dick in the air.

Hank began lifting me up again. "Might as well..." He then lined up his 8-inch cock with my hole, in the same carry position Kyle had me in just a few moments before, and went in.

"Fuuuuh..." My voice could not come out right. The words that tried to escape my mouth all sounded like nothing.

"He likes it..." Hank said as he began fucking me just as hard as Kyle did. "Will you know what to do, boy?"

Without question, Will got on his knees behind Hank and pulled down his underwear, completely to his ankles this time. He then started to use his tongue on Hank's hole. We were all moaning loudly, as it was that intense and great. Even Kyle, after his few minutes of relaxation, went back at it as he jerked off to the show that was unfolding in front of him.

"You are all such good boys for me, aren't you guys?" Hank shouted out.

"Yes sir!"  Will and Kyle responded with confidence.

"I didn't hear you, Andrew." Hank whispered into my ear, thrusting harder. I didn't respond for a bit, too focused on the experience, until I felt Hank biting my ear, which made me feel so great. "Say it, boy..."

"Yeeeshh... mmhh... sir..." It was nonsense that came out of my mouth--some moans that barely resembled words--but it was good enough.

"Good boy..." He gave me a kiss on my forehead. With how my face looked, I wasn't surprised he couldn't manage much else.

Hank wanted to switch positions a bit. "Kyle, since you were clearly a bit envious about Andrew's position yesterday, let's finish this off right." He would then walk me over to the bed, still impaled on his eight inches, and position me on all fours. I remember perfectly just how Kyle was last night; now it was time for him and me to switch places.

Kyle laid down in front of my face, his cock still rocking hard. My brain was mush, so I couldn't really think logically. Hank's cock was still going in and out of me, making me crazy. I just did whatever anyone told me to do. "Okay, time for you to make it up for me." Kyle said, poking my tongue with his dick. I didn't even hesitate and just started to put it in my mouth. It was complicated by how much I was moving because Hank was using my hole behind me. Without me even noticing, Will started to go under me and start to suck me off. He has done this multiple times, so I was used to it, but with the combination of Hank, Kyle, and Will using me all at once, I didn't know how long I would last. My head moved to the rhythm of Hank's thrusts, bobbing up and down to the best of my abilities.

"What a mess of a boy..." Hank said as he heard me moaning from the amount of pleasure I was feeling.

"I have an idea for us to welcome our new member, but I need Will to finish him off first." Kyle said now, putting his hand on the back of my head, making sure I didn't get his cock too far out of my mouth. It tasted kind of weird, but it didn't matter. I was still enjoying it.

TinyTim14
TinyTim14
36 Followers
12