The Leather Biker Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then let's get to it." Hank said that as he began to fuck my ass even harder, the tip of his cock kept hitting a spot inside me that got me feeling better by the second. I finally started to feel close as Will and Hank treated me like professionals. I began to get really close.

My moaning began to go faster. Everyone seemed to notice. "So what's the plan?" Hank asked Kyle as he pushed into me harder.

"His hole already has a load inside." Kyle explained. "He deserves all our loads in his stomach to welcome him into the gang." He said this, pushing my head further down to his cock. I couldn't take any more. My dick began to throb inside Will's mouth, and I felt an amazing oek of pleasure throughout my entire body. My mind returned a bit after the release, but my body started to wiggle some, making it hard to stay on all fours.

I took Kyle's cock out of my mouth. "That was so good," I revealed.

"We aren't finished..." Kyle said, caressing my face. "Now get down on your knees."

I did as I was told, walking over to the side of the bed and getting on my knees. I looked up at the three leather bikers looking down at me, feeling right at home. Even Will looked down at me for once, which felt so degrading yet so right. They began to stroke their thick cocks near my face.

"Let's paint that face... Hhmm," Kyle said, cumming on my face. My mouth was wide open, tongue out. I was ready for their release.

"Good boys..." Hank was next; his load was thicker, and a lot more came out. There was already so much cum on my face and in my mouth that I couldn't imagine what Will had to offer.

"I'm close..." Will said it with a moan. "Fuuuck..." Just like that, he released almost twice as much as Hank did. He must not cum as often, but it was so much, and it felt so good.

My face was cold and sticky from all the cum that was on there. I just sat there, wearing this white liquid like a face mask. "Thank you so much, guys..." I sighed. It was definitely a new experience, but it was great.

"Welcome to the gang..."

To be continued...

12