The Leather Cabin

Story Info
A Bitch Boy finds his Place.
1.3k words
4.15
13.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sequel to The Leather Store.

***

I get off his bike and he kills the engine.

He puts his helmet on the seat, takes mine off my head, and slips his leather finger into the ring dangling from the collar.

"Let's go bitch, I'm ready to fuck."

He pulls me to the cabin, up the stairs, and onto the deck. He pushes me against the rail, yanks down the zipper on the shorts under my chaps.

I hear a foil, and soon he's shoving his cock deep in my hole. Good thing I shot some lube up there before I left the house.

He pulls the back of the collar to him and I'm leaning back against his body. His mouth takes my ear lobe in his mouth, driving me wild.

"You feel that Daddy cock deep in my new fuckhole? That's gonna be up there quite a lot tonight."

He wraps his leather glove around the front of my face before I can respond and begins to thrust his hips, pushing himself deeper into me. He pumps a few times, then lets go of my face, pushing my torso over the railing.

He grabs my hips and starts thrusting deeper and deeper, opening up my hole. I feel his breathing getting heavier. He continues his onslaught for a few more minutes. He soon pulls out, rips off the condom and jerks his load all over my ass cheeks and back. He rubs the cum deep into my leather shirt.

He shoves his fingers into my mouth to clean the cum.

He zips up my shorts and himself and pulls me into the cabin. He pushes me into the living room and onto a chair that's sitting in the middle of the room.

He grabs my wrists, pulling my arms over the back of the chair and ties my wrists to the bars under the chair.

He walks around to the front of me, yanks off the codpiece, letting my dripping cock free. He kneels down in front of me, ties my ankles and thighs together with rope, then tying them to the chair.

He wraps rope around my chest, tightening it while leaning over my body.

"I'm going to take a nap bitch. In my age, a good nap or a good cigar always follow a quick fuck. I'm opting for the nap, and I'll have the cigar later. You sit here and behave."

He reaches to the couch and pulls the gag over to my face, "open up bitch. Get that mouth loose to suck me later."

He shoves the dildo gag in my mouth, tightens the strap over my mouth. He smacks my face, chuckles, and falls to the couch behind him.

He sets his boots up on my legs, pushing his sole against my cock, smiles at me and begins to pull his gloves off.

He opens his fly and sets his cock and balls outside it. He throws his gloves at me and they smack me in the face and fall to my lap.

"Fucking perfect bitch. Sit there and stare at my Daddy cock. I got something for your ass later. You're gonna make my dinner, and sit by my feet while I eat, then I'm going to let you play with my balls and cock in that pretty mouth, and before we go to sleep, I will fuck your ass once more. Enjoy this bitch, now, I'm going to rest."

He closes his eyes, and soon, his breathing is heavy and he's out. I struggle against my bindings and I'm tied tightly. I can't go anywhere and his boots are resting on my cock. I try to close my eyes and rest a little, eager for what's in store later.

I'm not able to sleep in this position, and instead, I just watch the clock tick by, listening to his snoring. After about an hour and a half, his phone begins to ring, he wakes up, looks at the screen and answers the call.

"Hey Leon, what's up?"

I can't hear the other side of the conversation. But I will tell you the side I can hear.

"Yeah, no, I'm not doing much, just sitting here staring at my tied up bitch boy. I fucked him when we got here, and now I'm resting before I eat dinner, fuck him once more than tie his ass up in my bed. You?"

"Oh? I don't know, he agreed to be my bitch boy, we didn't discuss others using him and I'm quite enjoying my bitch treat here."

"I don't know Leon, I guess I can ungag him and ask what he thinks. Just come over, at the least we can have dinner and a good cigar. I just got a few the other day. Bring your condoms, you know your dick is bigger than mine."

He hangs up the phone, gets off the couch, and walks towards me. He removes the gag and holds my chin.

"Well bitch, you heard what I said, what do you think? You're my bitch boy, which means those fucking holes are for my cock. But it's up to you. I have to piss, think about it."

He walks away, dropping the gag onto my lap. I think about it, and as long as there's protection, then I don't mind another dick in my ass.

When he returns, he has a look in his eye. He's rubbing his leather crotch and walking right towards me.

"Well bitch, what did you decide?"

"I'm your bitch boy Master, and if it pleases you to share my holes, then I consent to being used for your pleasure and for Master Leon's."

"That's a good bitch boy, damn, I'm getting hard at the thought of Leon's big black cock pumping in and out of your slutty bottom hole. Here, suck me."

He unzips his fly, pulls my head down as far as it will go, and shoves his hard cock in my mouth.

He's thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth with vigor. I sure hope he doesn't cum soon, I want him inside my ass later.

Just as I think he's almost done, I hear the roar of an engine outside, I guess Leon is here.

"Just in time bitch, feast your eyes on this magnificent black man. He's going to enjoy using your holes as much as I do."

Leon walks through the door, Alex greets him and they hug. Leon sets the pizza box down on the counter and walks over to me.

He puts his gloved hand over my mouth, "Damn Alex, you found yourself a pretty little white bitch didn't you?"

"Yes, I sure did. Now, leave him there, let's eat."

Leon leans down, gets an inch from my face, looks deep into my eyes, "I'm going to enjoy fucking you later. And you'll soon be begging for my big cock in your fucking hole. I brought condoms, but rest assured, if you were MY bitch, I'd be breeding you all fucking day.'

He pulls a small roll of duct tape from behind his back, and wraps it around my mouth and head.

"There, Alex, nice and quiet. Just the way a fucking bitch should be."

He then walks to the kitchen and out of sight. I'm left to this chair, starving, and hearing their faint conversation from the kitchen area.

-------------

I don't know what came over me. Within six months of that night, I had willingly and with full consent sold most of my belongings, moved into his cabin. I was able to convince my workplace to let me work from home, and spent every day working in the back of his shop, riding his motorcycle home every night and getting fucked by him as often as he wants.

Leon comes and goes. He is allowed to use my holes as long as Leon is present. Leon and I have been tested and he breeds me daily. I'm a happy bitch boy who found his place with the perfect Master.