The Leather Neighbor

Story Info
Blackmail to serve my neighbor.
1.1k words
3.9
7.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You will meet me or else" is what the voice said on the other end of the phone. I wondered how this person learn my number. I walked a couple of blocks over to a house with a white picket fence around it. I slowly walked up the Stine pat to the house. I knocked on the door and a hooded man was open the door. He wore a leather hood with a pair of black leather pants. He wore the shiny boots you ever seen. He wore fingerless gloves.

He spoke" Get on your knees and crawl inside. "

I went to my knees and follow the leather Master inside. Once inside, he pushed me to the ground and cuffed my arms behind my back. He grabbed me by the cuffs to force me to stand up. He led me to his bondage room.

The room itself had a shower which had a hook in it for chained victims. There was a stock and a bed with eyehooks in the four posts. There was a wooden cabinet open full of hoods and bsdm equipment.

He led me to the shower. He pulled my arms over my head and hanged me for the hook. He took a pair of scissor and cut my shirt off me. He proceeded to pull my pants,boxers ans shoes off.

He explained to me," You are wondering how I got your number? Well I noticed you as you was walking a couple months. Ever since I saw you, I did my homework on you. I know where you live and your fetishes. Now you are going to serve or everyone will know about the real you."

He proceeded by pulling over a tray with shaving crème and different razors and clippers on it. He took the creme and spread all over my body from neck to my feet. He started shave my body smooth. He rinsed me off. I watch all my hair and creme going down the drain. He grabbed the electric clipper and started to shave my head. I felt my hair coming off and the felt the cool air hitting my head. He took the creme and covered my head and shaved me with a straight razor to make me completely bald.

He rubbed my bald head and said,"It is time to cleaned you out!"

The leather Master took an enema wand on his shower head and slowly pushed into my rectum and turn on the water. After holding it for 5 minutes, i expelled my waste. He proceeded to repeat 2 more times to satisfy him.

He explained to me, " A slave is properly need to shaved and clean out. Now you meet that criteria. On to the next phrase.!"

My new Master led me to the stock and put my head and hands in the stocks. He chained my wrists to it. He took a chastity device from te cabinet. It was metal cage that encased my cock and balls. He fitted the device around my cock and balls. I felt my cock caged. He took a sound and insert it inside my penis hole,screwing it into the cage.

He walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a leather hood. Master slipped the hood over my head,lining up my eyes and mouth holes. I felt the leather tighten around my head as he pulled the zipper down to my neck. He took his hard 9 inch cock out of his pants.

He said to me, " You will start suck my cock as I fit a leather collar around your neck."

He slowly enter my mouth with his cock. He started to fuck my mouth as he fitted the collar around my neck and locked it.He grabbed a Marlboro red cigarette and light it. He smoked as I took his cock deeper in my throat. He blew smoke in my hooded face

He said," I know you don't smoke,but I will trained you to smoke. You will learn to love it."

He slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth as he finished his cigarette. He grabbed a leather muzzle with a cigarette holder and straps around my head. He fitted a cigarette in the holder and light the cigarette for me. I started to suck the smoke in and swallowing some smoke as it came out through my nose.

He said," Good slave. You are learning. You will smoke as I get your outfit together."

Master went to the cabinet and pulled out a pile of leather clothes for me. I finished my cigarette by the time he came back over. He unchained me for the stock and opened it. He clipped a leash to my collar and pulled me over to the bed, where the pile of leather was.

He ordered me, "Get dressed. I want you properly dressed before I fuck you!"

I pulled the leather pants up my legs to my waist. My cock and ass was exposed for him. I slipped the boots over my feet and he zipped them up. I pulled a mesh shirt over my top, forcing my nipples on through the holes.

He came over and slipped the leather mittens over my hands and tighten the straps around my wrists. He pulled my right hand to the eyehook in the bed post and clasp it to the hook. He repeat the process on my left hand. He kicked my legs apart. He took a chain and wrapped around my right boot and did the same to the left boot, forcing me into a spread eagle position.

He smacked my ass and said, " You are ready to be fucked. "

He squirted some lube on his cock and took some lube and started to finger my ass to loosen me up. I moaned behind the leather muzzle as he started to finger fuck me.

He reached for his pack of Marlboro red cigarettes and pulled out two cigarettes. He fitted one in my muzzle and light it.He light his cigarette as he entered my ass as he smoked. I felt his hard 9 inch cock enter my ass. I moaned as I suck on my cigarette.

At first,he started to fuck me slow. Eventually,he picked up the pace, fucking me hard and deep as I suck on my cigarette. He finally came in my ass after 2 cigarettes. He grabbed a bull plug shaped like his cock and put it in my ass to hold his seed in.

He uncuffed me from the posts and push me to my knees. He removed the muzzle from my mouth. He grabbed me by my leather head and forced his cock in my mouth to clean it. I liked his balls and cock clean with my tongue as he smoke another cigarette.

He smiled down and said," This is a start to a beautiful friendship!"