The Leaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that nice?"

"Yes, ahhh, amazing..." was all Patrick could manage.

"A cock is a lovely thing, you know," Sophie told him, "so delicate and sensitive right at its tip." She dipped her tongue down again. "But so thick and hard too," she moved her grip down his length, pulling his foreskin slightly downward too, and made another circle with her tongue, a little bigger this time.

"Ooohhhhahhhh..." replied Patrick.

She smiled a beautiful smile at him. "And the taste," she added, "it's salty. It makes you thirsty... Or hungry for more maybe." She laughed. "The skin here is so smooth, it hardly feels like skin at all." She moved her tongue around again, another lap. "I just love the way it feels in my mouth, against my tongue, it's just gorgeous." Between sentences, at commas, in pauses, she drew more circles. "And you're just helpless," she added.

Patrick nodded, watching, hardly able to believe what was happening to him. Her breasts swung under her as she knelt over him, brushing occasionally against his thighs. When her hair fell forwards over her face, she swept it to the side, so he could watch her tongue move against him, so she could look at him as she spoke.

"This is the best part of a blowjob, the intensity of pleasure you're able to give. I'm going to love the feeling of you in my mouth. You'll be hard and soft at the same time, and you're going to sigh, and wail, and moan, and then you're going to come, and I'm going to taste it, and then you are too"

With those words in Patrick's ears, she lowered her head, and took his entire length into her mouth. Patrick wondered what she'd meant by telling him that he'd taste it too, but he didn't care. Her head moved up and down, her hand held him tight, her lips stroked him, her mouth contained him. Patrick's pleasure expanded into his body, it radiated from his cock, as though it were an antenna.

Sophie's technique was expert. Each stroke was perfect. Sometimes, as he came close, she paused to look up at him, licking circles again, until his climax receded. Sometimes, she moved up his body again, for a long kiss, stroking him still while their lips met. Is this what she meant by his tasting it, thought Patrick? Sometimes, when he thought he surely would come, she paused to spend long moments kissing and licking his belly, lifting his shirt, her breasts lying on his thighs. Sometimes, when he could not imagine more pleasure existing in this world, she dipped her head forwards, and held him deep in her mouth, holding her breath, the tip of his cock pressed against the back of her throat.

Eventually it was too much. He came with a long, loud cry. She took every drop, holding him in her mouth as the spasms shook his body. Once he relaxed underneath her, she climbed back up, playfully keeping just her nipples in contact with his shirt. Her mouth, still full, reached his lips. She bent down, and kissed him. The salty, thick liquid flowed into his, her tongue followed, and she sank her body down onto him, pressing her breasts to his chest. Her kiss continued, warm and firm. So this is what she meant, thought Patrick, as the taste of his own come filled his mouth, a trace of sweetness in the salt. He swallowed.

"Well done," she said, lifting her head from the kiss, "Very nice. Most girls won't do that."

He nodded.

"Some girls will swallow your come, and some won't. Some will ask you to come in their face, or on their breasts, or their stomach. Others will look away, won't want even to see, let alone taste. But I'd be very surprised if any girl you meet will kiss you with her mouth full of your come. Still, you should know what it tastes like, don't you think?"

He nodded again, "I suppose so," he admitted.

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Sophie.

"It was amazing," said Patrick, immediately wishing that he had used a more imaginative word to describe the intense sensation of coming in Sophie's mouth, and the eroticism of the unexpected kiss afterwards.

"Good, I'm glad. So did I. You tasted good," she smiled, and then looked across at the naked figure of Catherine. Patrick followed her gaze.

Catherine was still standing nearby, but she seemed in some strange way to be growing indistinct. She was facing away from them now, and as he tried to examine her slender back, and her small round bottom, he found that he could not persuade his eyes to focus properly. He rubbed them with the heels of each of his hands, creating colored patches in the darkness, and opened them again, but his vision was not improved.

"I can't focus on her, or something. My eyes go weird." Patrick again searched for, and failed to find, better words to express the peculiar and frustrating impossibility of looking at Catherine's naked body properly.

"I know," said Sophie. "Listen." She rolled off Patrick, and lay next to him. She kissed his cheek — an electric current seemed to be generated again by that small touch of her lips — and then draped an arm and a bent leg across his body. She moved her knee upwards, reached for his hand, brought it down, and placed it on her thigh. "I'll explain everything, but this afternoon is for my pleasure as well as yours, and while I'm talking, I want your touch on my skin.

"Like I said before, Catherine's from your past, but the time you'd thought you were about to feel her mouth on you," she looked up at him and smiled. "That time went so awfully, that there was a..." Sophie searched for the words, "...blockage, I suppose you could call it."

Patrick's hands moved over her thighs, reaching for her bottom.

"Oooh that's nice, that's right..." she inched herself up Patrick's body a little. "So, a blockage," she said, recovering her subject. "And the next time you found yourself in that position, that memory, of Catherine in the car, would have just come right back.

"But now, you see, it won't. Now you'll think of this place, here, with me."

Patrick looked around, the autumn afternoon's shadows were beginning to lengthen, drawing thin dark lines across the curving ground, cast by the tall slender wildflower stems. A gentle breeze still moved the leaves, sometimes lifting them from where they lay, and brushing their skin like a soft caress.

When he looked back, he found that Catherine had vanished entirely, leaving only scattered leaves lying where she had stood a few moments before. He felt a small pang of loss, he had enjoyed her naked body, even if the sight of its curves and shapes hadn't been his to see.

Sophie kissed Patrick on the cheek again. "Patrick," she said, "there's something else I'd like for us to do together." She looked intently at him, and he turned his head to face her. "I'm going to show you how to make a woman come. Specifically me, of course." She kissed him on the lips. "And then, the next time you get to come in a girl's mouth, you can make her come afterwards. Or before. Or maybe even during, if you're clever."

She smiled inwardly, knowing knew what the remaining afternoon would bring, and felt a flutter of anticipation rise in her heart. Between her legs, a heat rose, and some of the leaves nearby moved in sympathy with these twin sensations. Patrick felt them shift under his body. He watched as Sophie climbed off him, and rose to her exposed kneeling position again, her thighs wide apart, her breasts proud and firm. She ran her hands over her belly, then upwards, cupping each breast for him, lifting them, and pinching her nipples between her finger and thumb.

"This is my body, Patrick," she said. "Every inch of my skin is an erotic possibility, every corner, everywhere." She lowered one hand between her legs, and reached behind her with the other, running the fingers, spread apart, over her bottom. "There are no boundaries, there's just the pleasure that you can give me, with your fingers, with your tongue, and with your cock."

With her words, Patrick's whole world suddenly tipped, the gravity that had until then kept the universe of real things under his feet, failed. The sky was a blue floor, the leaves a rustling ceiling. His mind came adrift, his body moved seemingly unbidden by his thoughts. He rolled, then knelt, then took her naked shoulders in his hands. He tipped her sideways onto the leaves, at the same time covering her lips with his. She gasped in delight.

"Yes, that's what I want. Remember, everywhere," she spoke through the kiss, and pulled him down onto her.

He took moving paths down her body, beginning at her mouth. He traced the shape of her lips, ran his tongue over her perfect even teeth. He kissed her cheek, her ear. He turned her to the side, reached kisses onto the back of her neck, kneeling over her. He kissed her shoulder blade, then licked a line between it and the smooth skin of her back, continuing around the curve under her arm. She lay back on the ground, and held his head in her hands as he moved his mouth onto her breast.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned.

He sucked her nipple into his mouth, feeling it harden under his tongue, holding the firm flesh of her breast in both hands. She arched upward towards him, gripping handfuls of leaves at her side, tingling pleasure moving through her. His mouth moved down the curve of one breast, over the skin between and rose over the other, gentler this time, kisses like warm air. She relaxed, lowering her body back to the ground, and he began to take his time. Her nipples hard under his attentions as her body shivered in pleasure and anticipation.

"Oh, that's lovely," she sighed. "Keep going."

He moved a new kiss, beginning it on her hard nipple, and taking it down the slope of her body, counting her ribs with his tongue. Below her ribcage, he found another curve, and licked a slow, firm line along it. And then another mirror image curve, from where the first ended. And then more lines, joining those two, a web moving outward from her bellybutton.

He moved over her body, his knees and hands shifting the carpet of leaves on which she lay, the sound of them moving like a whisper.

"Yes," her voice as quiet as the leaves, "yes," as his tongue drew on her, "oh..."

He kissed her where her stomach gave way to the flat taut skin at the very top of her thighs, and then between them, first on the right, and then on the left. His nose tickled her pubic hair. She lifted her knees, and separated her thighs wider for him.

"Taste me," she said.

He slipped his tongue between the folds, and tasted her for the first time. He reached both hands under her bottom, and lifted her hips, bringing her closer for his slow, firm, deliberate licks. She gasped.

"Oh, that's good Patrick. And your fingers, too. Put your fingers inside me."

She was wet, the black hair shone in the autumn light as he brought his hand from under her. He watched as pushed a finger into her, and then another, before resting his chin on the palm of his hand. He licked her, and thrust his fingers in and out of her. Her taste was a slight tang, but clean, like bright sunlight on the sea. His fingers inside her moved easily.

"Ahhh... Yes," she held his head as he licked, "keep going," she said, "that rhythm... yes..."

His tongue felt the different places between her legs, it flicked over the small button of her clit, sought entry to her as his fingers slid in and out. It moved beside her delicate lips, he sucked them into his mouth, was rewarded with a movement in Sophie's body, and a sound in the trees in the distance, as though the branches bent in an unfelt breeze. He kept a rhythm, a sequence, and Sophie moved with it, the sensations in her body rising and twisting. She moved her hands from his head up to her breasts, and began to pinch and pull her nipples, sparks and shocks moving fast over her skin. He breathing quickened. He joined his two fingers with a third, and she pushed her hips towards this extra invasion.

"YES... Faster! YES... I'm coming... YES..." her voice a loud cry in the afternoon air.

He fancied that he felt the ground change shape under his chest as he concentrated his efforts on her. His three fingers pushed deep, his tongue flicked up and down, to button clit, past lips, to his fingers, back again. His hand on her bottom squeezed. And then, without words, she came. A silent, long, shuddering spasm shook her. His fingers inside her felt it. He didn't stop, being unsure whether or not her orgasm had passed, or even whether or not this was an orgasm, or just some new plateau of pleasure. In his ignorance, he kept her body floating in ecstasy, made her come again, and again, until she begged him;

"God, Patrick, stop. I've come three times... Come up here and kiss me."

He did as she asked, stitching a line of kisses beginning from his final lick, up her body. His tongue circled her bellybutton. Then more kisses between her breasts, ending at her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his body, and pressed her lips to his. Their tongues played together for minutes, until she broke away, and with surprising strength, rolled him over onto his back. She knelt over him, and looked into his eyes, her unaffected smile again on her beautiful face.

"Mmm. I taste good." She licked her lips, still smiling.

"Yes, you do." He kissed her briefly.

"Mmm," she returned the kiss. "Did you enjoy that? I certainly did. You seem to have a natural ability."

"I loved it."

"Word will get out if you do that to some of those girls you're too shy to talk to, you know."

A cloud passed across his face. "I don't think that's very likely..."

"Patrick, you silly boy, they all like you, you just haven't noticed yet."

"They really don't." Patrick felt the familiar heaviness in his heart return. The air seemed cooler. A lifetime of imagined rejections, and a single failed sexual encounter, was not yet undone.

"Listen. What we did here today, we can maybe do again. And more, too. But first, you've got homework to do." She winked at him. "This week, choose the girl you like the best. Who is she?"

Patrick felt foolish. "I don't know..."

"Of course you do. What's her name?" Sophie asked again.

He reddened, but replied, "Emma."

"Emma," she repeated. "I could show her to you now, of course, but that would be cheating." Sophie grinned. "Ask Emma for a drink. And when the evening comes to an end, just kiss her on the cheek, like this." She bent down and bestowed upon Patrick's cheek a lingering, gentle, warm and soft kiss.

"Um... Ok."

"And then, come back here, and tell me what happened. I've got a good feeling about it..."

Patrick thought to himself, that after all that had happened this afternoon, he might just be able to manage that. "Ok," he said again.

"I promise not to watch," she said, before bending down close to his ear. "I don't always keep my promises though," she whispered. And with the wind, and into leaves, she was gone.

Changed, half-naked, he lay and looked at the autumn sky for long thoughtful moments. Today was a Tuesday, he remembered, and if he was quick, he didn't think he'd be too late to catch Emma before she left her last lecture of the day. He knew enough about her to know that, at least.

He stood up, the leaves moving around against his shoes, pulled up his trousers, and went to find her.

12