All Comments on 'The Legacy of Eros Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 4 years ago

Great story so far. Glad to hear you're back!

bhojobhojoalmost 4 years ago

Noticed that soles of the feet have been spelt souls. Can you correct it. It pulls one out of the story...

rayironyrayironyalmost 4 years ago
Giggleworthy

Like yourself, i ride the temporal Yo-Yo...Except mine is weak on the upside, unfortunately. Not much to do but cover the stuff that fits one's mood and make the tedious effort to keep all systems functional.

Your writing is strong, sometimes brilliant, often very funny...

And i thank you for that.

antietampwantietampwalmost 4 years ago

Great second chapter! Spelling issues seem minor compared to great story lines.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 4 years agoAuthor
bhojo ...

Ugh ... (sound of head hitting the keyboard). I can only correct it if I resubmit the story ... which I've never done before. I apologize for the screw-up. I can't believe I missed it with the dozens of re-reads I put the story through. My editor is non-English European so I don't blame them. It is all on me.

Ugh once more and take care,

James aka FinalStand

gemman1gemman1almost 4 years ago
Great Story so far

Once again your writing amazes me.. keep up the good work..

Gemman...

Geon54Geon54almost 4 years ago
No-prize entry

FS: don't sweat the "souls vs soles" issue, after all, with a name like Angelheart its possible that her feet do have souls. Her version of foot soldiers?

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Geon54

Thank you. That gave me a good laugh ... and a plausible reason for my misprint.

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

mithanialmithanialalmost 4 years ago

Very pleased to see you back in the ring sir!! Look forward to more chapters of your various story lines!!!

gnome_mangnome_manalmost 4 years ago

It is so good to see James' work on this site again. I hope that he feels better and is able to continue to give us the quality that he can and does supply. I've missed seeing this.

Let's pray for him.

Geon54Geon54over 3 years ago
For future revisions...

"Where do I begin?" she looked me over.

"How about you follow the routine I used on you," I rolled over onto my back. "Start at the feet and work your way up."

Based on what follows, I'm sure that should be 'rolled over onto my front'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Based on what other Lit writers have said...

...resubmitting a corrected/edited story is no big deal. I don't know the process steps, but I'm sure someone in Admin will tell you. Just sure the title is exactly the same; someone, can't recall who, made a single character change via a typo, and the corrected chapter became a stand alone, and created a mess for them.

(Kinda like how The Legacy of Eros is the beginning of a 9 part series, but is at the end. LOL) Damn strictness of alphabetizing.

If/when you see a comment I left at the end of The Witches of Ravenrook, understand I thought some else was the author, instead of you. I had read story of theirs, and immediately moved to Witches. In the other submitter's bio, they have a image of a partially clenched fist, and a tag line about 'villainess others always trying to bend them towards their will', hence my comment which would seem off the wall to you.

I do stick with calling you a dick for not finishing such a great story; but in the most respectiveful terms! LOL The cause of your not finishing things is a lot more understandable, than the other dick, who said he 'just forgot he'd posted stories on Lit.' That's just weak, which makes him a weak dick. (snigger, snigger)

i'm liking where this little tale is going. Reynard is staying to his character type, but not forcing, as much as leading Angelheart down the path of ruin. I guess I've been reading too many harem stories, here on Lit, since I was contemplating Rey falling for AHeart and KK, (formerly), and ended up in a good superhero and bad superhero babe sandwich.

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES