The Legacy of Eros Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memories of Weapon Y fled away to wherever the thoughts in my mind went to die. What I hadn't written down were gone - possibly forever. They were replaced by Skye's - including her most recent romantic failure with Chad Gordon ... a painful, hapless encounter with a clueless Chad an hour ago. He thought they were making progress in their relationship while both of us realized that had been a final 'goodbye'.

"Three of your buddies stopped by to get me to stop hanging out with you. When I refused to give in, the Night Watchman and Sentinel Seven left me alone with Weapon Y ... so he could beat some sense into me. Sadly, I was expecting someone to stop by, so I simply couldn't comply, or run away, so I had to take my beating," I related.

"Oh ... no," she moaned. "This is because of my search for you, wasn't it?"

"Yes. They care enough about you to come over and kick my ass because they think I'm Eros," I shrugged.

"But you are not," she insisted as she rushed into me, arms curled up against my chest.

"I didn't even bring up Eros' name on the odd chance they haven't figured out their part in all of this yet ... but ... let me guess, you've lost what you once had with Chad ... and you really think there is no turning back for you," I guessed. It wasn't much of a guess. It was more of an assertion.

I had predicted the fervor and stamina of our second encounter would both leave her wanting more and result in her disappointed with her 'normie' boyfriend if/when he attempted to compete on the same playing field. Poor Chad had also bumbled through Skye's first time, making it a painful and unfulfilling experience, when he really needed to be stellar.

So she had returned to me for the fulfillment she was lacking.

"That's good. I tremble to think what he would have made us do if you had talked," she snuggled up against me.

"Why did you come back?" I tilted her chin up. "I'm not in a good mood."

"Ummm ...," she prevaricated. "I tried ... how did you get past those three?"

"Princess Penumbra of the Nine Nobles Nefarious showed up, tossed Weapon Why-the-fuck out the window and then helped me escape before the Night Watchman could get at us. Now she is in trouble for helping me - the other Nobles aren't fond of me - and I'm back here wondering if the next knock will be your buddies sicking the cops on me."

"I'll tell them to leave you alone ... that they don't understand what's going on," she fretted. Low and behold, there was another knock on the door. I checked and it was a Sentinel Seven. Either the original, or a clone - I didn't know. I still opened the door.

"Angelheart, are you okay?" he looked passed me to her.

"Ba ... (Barry Engelhard I knew from Skye's mind) Sentinel, I'm okay. Reynard and I are bonding over our shared metahuman nature and talking about ... stuff," she deceived her cohort. "I'm not being coerced to be here."

"Why don't you step outside and talk with me about it?" he requested.

"Why don't you get lost, Hero?" I grumbled.

"Do you want to step outside?" he challenged me.

"No - I have company right now. Give me a call, or text, like a fucking normal human being and I'll meet any one of you in fight," I groused.

"Angelheart?"

"Reynard, I'll be right back," she rubbed her hand over my back then went outside with Sentinel Seven. I partially shut the door then went back to the plywood and nail gun.

Two minutes later, there was another presence in my room - no knocking and no sensation of anyone opening a window, or coming in through the door, but there he was - the Night Watchman - in my room again.

"This isn't over, Punk," he rasped.

"Are you going to return the trinkets you stole?" I countered.

"You mean that illegal tech?"

"I see your point. Only the 'Good Guy's should be allowed to break the laws concerning whatever technology is generally available while using the same laws to beat down those trying to make our way in the world independently. Silly me," I scoffed.

"You have an attitude problem," his eyes narrowed.

"One of your ilk murdered my Mom, Dipshit," I narrowed my gaze right back.

"Your Mommy was a mass-murdering maniac. You should thank your lucky stars you never got to know her, or that she was around to raise you. You think your Pop was bad? Your bitch of a mother was ten times worse," he rumbled.

"You and yours made damn sure I never got the chance to make that call," I snorted. "I'm not going to take your word for it either, so just beat it."

"If you make Angelheart cry one more time, we WILL bleed you, Punk," he threatened. It was a worthy threat - worthy of my Dad.

"I'll take that under advisement, Night Watchman. Will there be anything else?"

"Yes. Don't hang out with King Kaos and his crowd. They are bad news and all you will end up doing is time like your Dad ... while they are still roaming free." Oh look, he was trying to drive a wedge between the Nine Nobles Nefarious and me ... except I had already been busted out of their organization - replaced by Weasel-Boy (aka the Viscount of Villainy).

"Just because I know a single member of the 9N's doesn't mean I am in bed with the lot of them," I informed him. "They don't want me and I'm good with that. As for that one acquaintance, that was a happenstance meeting here tonight. You and the Nine Nobles have this feud going on and I want no part of it - clear Old Man?"

"You are a lying piece of shit and when I can pin something on you, you WILL go down," he threatened me some more.

"Even though you KNOW I'm not breaking any major laws? How fucking typical for you heroic types," I spat. "Anything else to say, or can I get back to fixing my place?"

"We aren't paying for the window. Princess Penumbra broke it using Weapon Y's body ... so go ask them for the funds ..."

I swear I looked away for the blink of an eye and he was just gone. No proximity sensors peeped so he hadn't teleported. He was just gone - fuck him! I had just finished nailing the window up when Angelheart walked back in still rather despondent.

"They don't want to believe me," she moped. I held up one hand to silence her.

"How about we go someplace else to talk?" I interrupted any further revelations. "I don't trust your crowd to not have bugged my place, or to be sitting on a nearby roof with a shotgun microphone."

"Where?"

"Let's just leave and see what we can find."

She nodded and off we went ... via the front door and the stairs to the roof. There, in the maintenance shed for the HVAC unit was my teleportation pad - my Dad's creation actually. As this was a small unit, it only could go to a set number of locations - three in this case.

"Hang on tightly," I recommended. "This isn't really a two person system."

"Where are we going?"

"Someplace safe then someplace else," I said.

"I trust you."

Why did she trust me at that moment? I wasn't 100% sure, but I imagined it had to do with her feeling she had no other choice. If she wanted to bury her flaws, I was the only one who didn't give a shit ... or wouldn't judge her for giving into her baser impulses. Sure enough, we teleported to my Father's main (remaining) base, but stayed only long enough for me to set coordinates to another safehouse I had set up in Megalopolis.

[~]

"This is ... nice," she gave me a weak smile. It wasn't nice. It was bare bones with a multitude of secret compartments because this 'gem' was in the 'Bricks' - one of Megalopolis' numerous slums. The 'Bricks' was the slang for the neighborhoods centered around Brocton, one of the oldest parts of the city ~ right up there with Old Towne (aka the Gallows) and Riverwalk (aka the 'Docks' aka 'Slime Slide') ... and all within sight of the shining towers of architectural excellence which made up the crowning achievements of downtown.

"This place is in the Bricks," I informed her. "It is a dive, but with enough stout locks, reinforced walls and stiff windows to make it not worth some crackhead breaking into. If something goes wrong, the 16th Precinct is six blocks that way," I pointed. "You will have to fly through part of Little Dominica to get there, so watch out for the ground fire."

"Ground fire?"

"Yeah. The local wildlife doesn't much care for you down here," I chuckled. "The Night Watchman keeps the peace in this part of town with fear, not love. Sometimes when he is feeling feisty, Weapon Y comes down here and busts heads ... or fills a few graves. The rest of Freedom Force never shows their faces around here."

"That's horrible," she snuggled into me.

"Did you do what I told you to do?"

She couldn't make contact, which was fine by me. I already had all the answers on this one. I wrapped my arms around her, ending with my hands cupping and kneading her firm ass cheeks.

"You know what I told you would happen if you came back?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I am lost."

"I'll ruin you," I asserted. She had no response for the longest time.

"We will be ruined together," she sounded almost romantically hopeful. Ruination wasn't my goal - personality adjustment was.

"Kiss me," I commanded. Skye pushed up on her tippy toes and gave me that kiss as demanded, all wet, volcanic and hungry. I unleashed some of my own hunger by ripping her hoodie from the back completely off.

"HEY!" she squalled, "what (nom-nom) are you (nom-nom) doing?"

I responded by snapping her bra off her back as well. Sure, she could wear it, but it would no longer secure in the back.

I then finished ripping the hoody to shreds. Then my hands went to her sweat pants. Her hands rushed down to stop me, but I was stronger so I ripped those off her too. She tried to break lip-contact, I refused to let her, and so she kept at it for over a minute until she had to come up for air.

"Now what am I going to wear?" she petulantly inquired.

"You've still got your peach thong," I noted. Her hands clasped mine to protect her last bit of clothing. Technically she still had on tennis shoes too. "Ya ... unless you want to fly across town nearly naked, you are trapped here," I leered. "Mind you, you are now delicious enough for some of the natives to try to bust in. Don't worry though. This place is rated against anything less than an RPG."

Angelheart stepped back and made a dramatic display of looking over the destroyed remnants of her clothing. Oh, she noticed me and my bulging one-eyed monster watching her hungrily, but still made me wait ... a little bit.

"You didn't have ... EEEPPP!!" she squealed as I swept her up, tossed her - stomach down - on my shoulder and made my way to the bedroom. I kicked open the door then roughly deposited her on the queen-sized mattress (which ate up most of the small room).

"Hey! What are you doing?" she couldn't quite keep her own leer off her lips. She knew precisely why I had brought her back here now.

"I'm going to fuck you," I rumbled as I began taking off my jean jacket.

"I'm sore. Can't we ..."

"No."

"But, I'm scared," she pleaded.

"I don't care. I told you I'd lose control if you stuck around me and you've pushed me past my limit."

She made a show of back-crawling across the bed away from me, but I was on her faster than she could retreat, having also shed my t-shirt.

We wrestled though it wasn't much of a contest. She didn't laser-blast me and I was otherwise far faster and stronger than she was. I had both her hands trapped over her head in one of my hands while I continued working off my pants in a flash.

"Stop it," she writhed beneath me. "You are scaring me."

"No and I don't care. I'm the Bad Guy, remember."

"You are just going to take me?" she quivered.

"Yep."

"I'm begging you ..."

"Don't. It annoys me," I shut her up with a kiss. She actually summoned the audacity to bite my lower lip. I was so proud of her.

"You're mine, AngelSlut," I growled.

"Don't call me that ... I'm not a slut," she shimmied and humped me from beneath.

"I'll call you whatever I like. You are mine now and I'm going to fuck you as long and hard as I want," I pledged.

"Promise me," she whispered.

"What was that?" I feigned not hearing her.

"Please don't," she said louder in a more plaintive voice.

I had to roll off of her to finish working my pants down to my boots. She rebelled a few seconds later, but got nowhere despite my poor positioning ... imagine that.

Soon enough, I was naked ... though I was afraid I'd impaled one of my boots in an interior wall in my haste ... and back on top of her. My free hand slipped beneath her flimsy thong and dipped straight into her honey box. She launched her hips up to meet my intrusion and hissed out her pleasure as two of my fingers quested within her.

I would have worried about her 'being sore' from her first sexual experience mere hours ago except one of her metahuman gifts was bio-manipulation which included 'self-healing'. She was only sore if she wanted to be sore ... and she didn't want to be right now. I homed in on her G-spot and began to play in earnest. Now she was really shaking that ass all over the bed, hissing and gritting her teeth trying to remain silent.

"The place is sound-proofed," I enlightened her. "Scream all you want. No help is coming," I tacked on the last bit for her to have an excuse to cry for assistance if she later felt like it.

"Gosh-DAMN!" she screamed alright. Barely thirty seconds in and I had her squirting on the sheets.

My right hand was now covered with her juices and I wasn't nearly done yet. First I took the coated digits up to my lips next to her face and licked the thumb and forefinger, making a production of how much I thirsted for her juices. Then I took my middle and ring finger and placed them against her lips. She held them firmly against me for a few seconds before they slipped past.

I made damn sure she had cleaned them - and my pinkie - thoroughly before I returned my energized right hand back down to her vagina. I could tell from her eye contact and body language she was conflicted. She wanted to beg me to fuck her yet craved what my fingers had done to her earlier too.

"Four, or five, orgasms and you will be ready for my dick," I teased.

"Ah," she gasped both from the outline of my plan and the return of my first two fingers to her snatch. This time it was three fingers inside and away I went like a miniature jackhammer ~ coaxing the G-spot with one finger while driving the other two as deep into her vagina as I could go. It was a consummate 'finger-bang' session. This time it took her two minutes and change to cough up her second climax of the evening. God - she soaked the sheets. Time to remove the G-string.

I was relentless. I released my hand-hold with my left to maneuver down to her pubic region with my entire body. The third go-round, it was my two fingers and my thumb while my lips located and blew on her erect, throbbing clit. Occasionally I would touch 'her' with the tip of my tongue to further excite that delicate bit of feminine erogenous architecture. At the five minute mark, she screamed her way through orgasm number three.

Skye was given a minute breather before I resumed my march across her carnal frontiers. Round four saw me kissing and licking her clit while I finger-banged her with three fingers, rubbed my thumb along her perineum and tickled her clit with my pinky. Juices were everywhere - she was boiling over like a hot spring. I had no mercy and she came crashing down from orgasm #4 at the ten minute mark.

I felt a pulse of power pass through her body - her healing process rejuvenating her fatigued muscles and other soft tissue - so she could continue to allow me to torture her so. That sensation of renewal was my signal to go full throttle on her clit. I put my lips around on it, applied some serious suction and began nibbling away lightly with my teeth. Four fingers fucked away while the thumb reached back and tapped her sphincter like a tambourine.

There were too many new sensations going on for Angelheart to keep up. She lost all control about four minutes in and just flushed a gallon of pussy juice onto me. Most I lapped up like an over-eager St. Bernard. Rivulets got past me and made an even further mess of the sheets and the mattress below, as well as her thighs and my face. Her shuddering, twitching form was an erotic glory to behold.

And I wasn't done yet. I moved up her body, hooked her left leg to push it aside and angle her hips just right and began working my cock into her vaginal opening. I twisted and turned my tool as I penetrated her, letting my glans rub all over the bumps and folds of her most precious of places. With the size of the instrument Skye had wished for, I would be bumping into her cervix before this trip was over, I had no doubt.

When I came up to her face, she latched onto me like a drowning woman. We kissed and she greedily licked all the spare female ejaculate off my face as if she would never have another chance at the special treat. She was ravenous. Our tongue on tongue contact was real combat now. What she lacked in experience she more than compensated for in initiative and desire.

Somewhere after she hit her sixth climax, I changed things around and turned this into as slow, relaxing screw. She came up for air and started staring into my eyes once more.

"So this is what sex - real sex - is supposed to be like," she mused.

"Yes."

"You are right ... you have ruined me for normal men. You have ruined me for nice guys and ... everyone else," she sighed happily.

"My AngelSlut talks too much," I mocked her playfully.

"Your slut is sorry," she play-pitifully apologized.

"Not yet, but you will be," I stated before I began upping the tempo.

I had her sweating in no time and crying out to the Almighty minutes later. After that, we rolled over and I let her ride me through my first orgasm. She really got off playing with, and licking, my nipples and rubbing her hands over my chest. I returned the favor as I pounded up into her through her seventh climax. By then we were both drenched in sweat and ejaculate.

"Shower," I ordered. I had to pull her up and lead her by the hand to the walk in shower my Dad had his Bedlam-bots install in this hovel. It was a tight fit for two, but we managed. No actual shower sex happened due to the confines yet we were hot enough simply running our hands over one another's bodies it didn't really seem to matter to her.

Since we had soaked one bed, I took her to the second bedroom and went at it again. We explored multiple sexual positions though doggy style and spooning turned out to be her favorites. She was panting constantly and sent multiple fatigue-cleansing pulses through her body to keep up with me. I had phenomenal stamina while she could use one of her powers to fight off the toxic fatigue which normally brought lovers low.

Even then, after our hours long sexual marathon which often left her dazed and confused she passed out first. I enjoyed my triumph long enough to, shower (again), clean up the other bedroom and deposit her in there before cleaning up the second. Afterwards I crawled under the covers with Skye and decided to get a rare, quick nap as she had really pushed me to my limits as well - both as a metahuman and as a lover.

[~]

I woke up to find Angelheart staring down at me. It was eerie because I rarely slept that deep. I hadn't in ages it seemed.

"You didn't run away," I pointed out.

"I have nothing to wear."

"You have your thong."

"It is still damp and smells ... fishy," she wrinkled her adorable nose.

"Roll over, give me that cute, delectable ass of yours and I might share a secret with you," I suggested.

"What is it?" she asked even as she rolled over and threw the sheets back. For my part, I sat up, leaned over and took a predatory chomp of her delectable derriere.