The Legacy of Eros - Dark Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Also, I'm about halfway finished with Lucky Dead's combat suit," I informed the team.

"It is a full-body Kevlar fiber weave with fire- and cold-resistant properties in her costume's style. There is also a stiff insert in over the entire torso to give even more protection against high-impact attacks. Vambraces and greaves are included for better protection and combat effectiveness. I've tacked on twin bandoliers so you can keep ammo handy plus a utility belt, twin holsters for pistols and sheaths for your batons."

"Damn ... how much is this going to cost me?" Lucky mumbled.

"Nothing," I grinned. "We are teammates after all, plus I had the material sitting around the lab ... and I wasn't going to do anything with it."

"You are lying to me," she gazed my way with a rare grin on her lips.

"Hey. If you don't want to wear it, don't wear it," I taunted her right back.

"Oh, I'll wear it," she let her rictus grin grow into a full-blown smile. "It won't suck to have something more than a hoodie between me and some bullets."

"Thanks ... Dark Son," Liberty almost screwed up and called me 'Rey'. Sure, Arachne was going to go out on a date with me sometime soon and, with my current popularity, would automatically know I was Reynard Haven, but still ... Also, crazy-cakes Lucky Dead didn't know and she was by far the most unstable member of our quartet.

"When should I expect it ... and your call so we can go hunting bad guys together?" Lucky kept being happy.

I had to think about that. I was erring on the side of caution on how many man-hours it would take plus I had various projects to do for my class works for university. I still planned to graduate at the top of my class after all.

"Thursday," I answered.

"Why so long?"

"My real life is unrelenting," I sighed. "I have other commitments my 'regular' persona has to meet, or people will begin asking questions."

"But my Pain," LD protested. 'Pain' was the codename for her lover.

"I'm in the same boat," Arachne conceded. "If I don't get some of the projects he's put me on accomplished, I'm going to be out of a job and out of my apartment. Lucky, we are all making sacrifices ... and you have your own schedules to meet."

"I know," Lucky frowned. "I know ... I just don't like it. The longer we wait, the more trouble she could get in."

"Lucky, this is the major downside for us being vigilantes. Our time is not our own. We have things outside our life's crusades to take care of, which draws down on the time we can commit. Full-time heroes have the advantage of being full-time," Liberty explained.

"That and being wanted by the cops half the time," Arachne joked. After all, she was perpetually wanted by the municipality's authorities.

"Besides we took down Kalashnikov Kori," Liberty added. "That will make the rest of our hunt much easier. Now those scumbags will be more afraid of us than some future kingpin."

"So say we all," Arachne parroted from a TV show from her youth.

"What does that mean?" Liberty Lincoln asked.

"Oh, saints preserve me. I am in the land of the Philistines," Arachne groaned.

"It is from Battlestar Galactica," Lucky salvaged her. "So say we all."

"Hey now. If it was from a television show which came on after nightfall in the past twenty years ... well, I was busy," Liberty Lincoln shook her head.

"Me too. It was clearly before my time," I mocked her.

"But it was in 2004," Arachne countered.

"My parents weren't much into Sci-fi," I shrugged. "Besides ... I was about three when it began and it most likely came on after my bedtime."

"Well, I know what we need to binge then, once we have the time," Arachne openly contemplated my education of this Syfy classic. As if we'd ever have the free time ...

[~]

Speaking of free time ... or my lack thereof.

We had just retired to the roof to take off in our various ways when we noted a car collision a block and a half away. To be clear, a drunk driver smashed their sedan into the side-cab of a delivery truck, knocking it over. That was some serious-ass drunk driving as regular street speeds were 25 mph. Anyway, things began coming out of the panel truck. They looked small, but then we were a block away.

"Oh," Arachne muttered, "those are spiders."

"What?"

"Are you sure," from Lucky Dead.

"Yes, I'm sure. I have an affinity toward spiders," Arachne affirmed.

"Okay, what do you want us to do about it?"

"We have to round them up," she looked my way. "Spiders that big shouldn't be allowed to roam about on their own."

"Spiders that big shouldn't exist," I countered.

"That too," she nodded. "Let's go.

"Okay," I agreed.

"Count me out," Lucky Dead vehemently shook her head. "Those are spiders. They're icky."

"Come on, Lucy," Arachne pleaded. "It will be fine."

"Nah-uh," Lucky kept shaking her head. "They're spiders and they scare the crap out of me."

"Come on," I sighed. "Time's a wasting."

"Fine," Arachne said before launching herself up the street to a building across the avenue ... kind of like a jumping spider.

Me? I dialed up my HUD on my battle armor to magnify the crime scene. Damn, those were some big spiders and by big, I meant HUGE - easily twice the size of the common tarantula. Still, in I went.

"I'll wrangle them from the north," I called out as I swept by Arachne, "you take the south side and we will meet in the middle."

"Try not to kill any," was what I thought she had been trying to convey. I flew past her before I could clearly make out her response.

I landed on the north side of the accident and activated both my TK (telekinesis) gauntlets and got to work. Unfortunately, there must have been a dozen loose on my side by the time I began my spiders-wrangling.

I telekinetically kept picking up the ones closest to freedom and deposited them at the back of the overturned panel truck. Arachne was having an easier time of it - simply picking an errant spider up, whispering to it and letting it go. The obedient arachnid scampered back to the truck all of its own volition. Eventually, she made her way around to my side.

"The drivers are all okay," she informed me, "though a bit banged up. The police and EMTs are on their way." Not that I truly cared. The drunk driver was an asshole for speeding through the streets the way they did and the panel truck driver was clearly working for some illegal genetics lab. I was definitely not a hero.

"Fine and dandy," I huffed. "Why are you having such an easy job with the spiders?"

"I told you - I have an affinity to spiders. That means I can talk to them and they obey. I also have spider pheromones, which really isn't relevant right now," she snickered.

"Good for you," I chuckled. "Every tried to use them as scouts and spies?"

"I'm afraid spiders' brains really don't work that way."

"Pity. So, now that we have them all rounded up, what do we do with them?" I inquired.

"I'll go tell them to follow me then make my getaway," was her reply.

"Do you need me to stick around any longer?"

"Could you go back and pick up Lucky Dead. She'll need a lift home," Arachne stated.

"Okay - fine," and off I went. Lucky was right where we'd left her.

"Where is Arachne and you don't have any of those icky spiders with you, do you?" asked Lucky.

"Nope. Left them all behind and since Arachne has to take the spiders somewhere safe, she asked me to drop you off at whatever passes for your home / domicile / dwelling."

"Oh ... okay. Let's go to the South Campus of Megalopolis International Crown University," she directed. I picked up and off we went.

I ended up dropping her near one of the graduate student housing complex.

"What do you teach?" I pried.

"What makes you think I'm ... ugh ... I am a grad student and I teach Philosophy and Comparative Religions. My graduate thesis is going to be on 'Cults: Mystery and Modern'."

"A lot of money in that?" I teased. Of course there wasn't.

"No. I do it for the inspiration," she frowned.

"Well, good for you," I lauded her. "Too many people end up in a career they hate and wind up miserable and bitter. Money isn't everything."

"Isn't money everything for you ... villain?"

"Nope. Money is merely a tool. My own college path is in the School of Economics and I hope to be happy in that field one day. First I have a few unfinished promises to deal with."

"Oh. Like what?"

"Like stuff I can't talk with you about right now as it is definitely criminal."

"I understand. I plan to murder some sonsabitches before I get back my pain. That's why I carry guns," she grinned.

"A lot of guns."

"I plan to kill a lot of scumbags," she affirmed.

"Well. Good for you. We will have to team up soon because, while I'm sure you are more comfortable with Arachne, I'm sure she isn't on board with you killing the slavers who took your lady from you. I, on the other hand, don't care."

"I ... thank you for that, Dark Son. Gotta go," and off she went. I took off my own way on a wide arch back to the roof of my own domain.

[~]

I took the teleportation pad back to my / Dad's secret base and began being shed of my armor.

"Good evening, Sir," Jasper greeted me. 'He' was the base's AI.

"Good evening, Jasper," I responded. "How are my specifications going on Lucky Dead's suit?"

"They are complete, Sir. May I inquire as to how this will get your Father out of prison," he said in a voice filled with melancholy.

"Lucky is a metahuman who is basically unkillable," I related. "By working with her and making her even more unkillable, I'm building up the team which can make sure Dad is free once more. Even better, Liberty Lincoln and Web Slinger have agreed to help me as well. Liberty will only help with advice and logistics, but that's way better than nothing, right?"

"I agree, Sir. I was just hoping it wouldn't take so long."

"I'm not my Dad ... or my Mom. This is going to take a lot more effort than if either one of them was free trying to save the other," I confessed. "I'm working as hard as I can on this while still maintaining the façade of a regular life."

"What is the expected date of his freedom?"

"I don't have one right now, Jasper. Listen, I know you miss him. I do too. It isn't my fault you are trapped here on this asteroid on the far side of the Moon, unable to interact with the outside world. You have to trust me when I say I'm doing the best I can," I sighed.

Poor Jasper was forbidden by my Father from making outside contacts due to the risk of being spotted by any number of individuals who would likely either shutdown, or raid, this final sanctum of one of the World's greatest villains. I was surprised Jasper hadn't gone more stir crazy after all these years basically alone ... except for me.

"Okay, Jasper. Teleport me back to my rooftop pad (0% chance of failure)."

"As you wish, Sir," he sounded a bit peeved. What could I do?

[~]

I had put the last of my school work to bed and was slogging away on the internal and gravitational dampers I was planning on putting into Lucky Dead's costume. Those would double her land speed and triple, or quadruple, her jumping distances. A jet pack would have been nice, but it would also make a nice target to be destroyed by her numerous enemies. Who would want to shoot her tennis shoes?

My sensors alerted me to someone approaching my abode. It was, thank God, Angelheart in her civilian identity - Skye Steiner. I let her knock once then told her to come in. I had been hoping she would be stopping by tonight so had left all but one of the locks on the door unlocked.

"Hey Babe," she greeted me by wrapping her arms around my neck from behind after dropping her backpack on the ground next to us. "Whatchya working on?"

"Super-secret villain stuff," I teased. "Really, it is just something to help Lucky Dead be less dead on occasions - basic armor and mobility stuff."

"Oh, you are looking after a teammate," she hugged me tighter. "And here you said you weren't an inventor."

"I'm not an inventor like my Dad. All I'm doing is using tech he's already created in a manner he didn't intend it for."

"But you are doing it to keep a teammate alive," she kissed the top of my head. "That is special."

"How special?" I saved my latest work then put my tablet down.

"Really special," she purred with pent up sexuality. See, since the Grand Melee downtown we hadn't had the chance to be together much at all and certainly not enough time to have sex. My girl was horny.

"What do you have on?" I queried.

"Something new. A lavender front-opening bra and matching thong."

"You don't have to wear thongs to make me happy, Skye," I alluded.

"Thank God," she exhaled. "They really do ride up my ass. They make me feel sexy too, but ... Oh God, they are uncomfortable."

"Come around here and let me unwrap my special ... present," I commanded. Skye obeyed in a series of sultry movements which did nothing but stoke my ardor. When she began taking off her hoodie, I stopped her. "Let me," I demanded. "Stripping you down makes me so hot for you."

Skye's face blossomed into a thousand mega-watt smile. She liked teasing and exciting me almost as much as I loved being teased and excited by her.

After Skye settled in my lap, facing me, I worked the hoodie up inch my inch, kissing all along the exposed flesh as it became available. Her stomach became moist with my kisses and her resultant perspiration. I tongued he belly button lightly - just enough to earn me my first moan of the evening.

"I love the way you are playing with your pet," Skye panted.

I bunched up her hoodie in my left hand so I could move my right hand up to Skye's lips. She sucked on several digits greedily because she knew what was coming next. I pushed the hoodie up higher until the breasts were revealed. I took my slick fingers, inserted them underneath the frilly material of her lavender bra then rolled the aroused nipple back and forth between them.

"Oh ... yes. Don't stop," she moaned.

I had to stop the nipple torture because I needed to move the hoodie past her sternum. Up went her arms and up went the confining piece of apparel. I feasted upon her shoulders and neck. I nibbled on her chin all the way up to her lips. Her eyes blazed with lust because she knew I was far from done.

The lack of attention had left Skye hyper-aroused. Select members of Freedom Force had snuck back into Megalopolis to do what they did - fight crime. Members like X-Man and Solar Flare were too noticeable, so they had to remain outside the municipality's limits. They had left Angelheart there because of her 'Good Girl' image which they didn't want to abuse by having her arrested acting like some lawless vigilante.

That translated over to her going to school near me during the day, but her night time activities had been limited to 'field work' and PR missions. Why was she here tonight? I could only imagine she had told her mentors she would be on campus studying late ... not that she had fooled them one bit. Night Watchman would be sure she was here, at my "palatial" pad, getting sexed up. Maybe he would even understand.

I gave a nip to the tip of her nose then gentle kisses fell upon each eyelid. When Skye opened those eyes, she was erotically ecstatic. I then roamed over to her triceps, licking, nibbling and kissing them all the way to the elbow. The temples came next then it was time for the other triceps. Up the hoodie went until it cleared the top of her head so that received a kiss too.

I lavished tantric titillations on each forearm all the way up to the palms and fingertips. Each fingertip was also sucked on with enough energy to leave them flush with blood when I departed. When I was finished with her right arm, it languidly came down and wrapped me up under my left arm. Then she began kneading my back, drawing my torso tight to hers.

Her left arm joined her right when I finished with it. She was in my lap, eyes ablaze and my lips had nowhere to go. That just wouldn't do ... so we began kissing. We went back and forth from tender to demanding, rough to gentle and everything in between. Eventually, when the lips weren't enough, she began scouring my back with her fingernails.

I responded by diving in on her neck and giving her two wet, slobbery hickies. I loved sucking in the taut flesh of her neck and letting my teeth drag over it. Skye appeared to really love it too. As she ratcheted up her scratching on my back, I went down to her shoulders and attacked them with the same attention I had showed her neck.

"God," she huffed, "I love being here with you. I feel so alive."

I had really awakened the sexual being inside Skye Steiner. It was a hungry beast in constant need of attention. She was now humping my belt buckle and groaning with lust.

"I wouldn't be the same man without you," I responded. It was the truth. Skye made me explore unknown parts of my mind ... and morality.

Could I have become a vigilante without Skye in my life showing me not all 'do-gooders' were my enemies? Could I have accepted Liberty's initial offer if not for my dealings with both sides of Freedom Force? Probably not.

I picked up Sky by her perfect ass cheeks and walked us into my bedroom without bumping into anything despite Skye's fierce attention to my face.

I didn't drop her onto my bed. I lay her down gently. Her hand went from holding me tight to fingers interlocked at the back of my head. We sustained deep and personal eyes contact while I moved my hands over her body. I worked my fingers into the waist line of her jogging pants and underwear. I began pulling and pulling until I made it past her butt and half way up her thighs.

"Whatchya planning to do, Mister?" she said in an ever-so-sultry teasing voice.

"I plan to take care of my pet every which way I can."

"I like the sound of that," she purred. She also removed her hands and laid out her arms on the bed over her head, utterly vulnerable.

Me - I finished removing her pants and underwear then quickly removed my t-shirt.

Skye had kept her legs up in a 'V' where I'd left them. It made it easier to pursue my next avenue of torture by nibbling on the toes of her left foot. Kissing the knuckles, soles and heels came next before I transferred my attention over to her right foot. On and on I went with a mixture of kisses and nibbles as I went down each leg to the knee and then the thigh.

By that time her labia was glistening with her juices and some had trailed down toward her anus.

"Please, please, please," she was muttering as I worked my way toward my first contact of cunnilingus. Her head was moving back and forth on the bed as well, she was so riled up.

The first lick was broad and encompassing. With my next one, I drilled my tongue in to get even more of her delicious juices. Her clit, already visible, was touched next, sending an electric shock through her body. As I went for my fourth lick, her hips jumped up off the bed and into my face, forcing my tongue back against her clit once more before sliding down into another tongue-delving exploration.

On the fifth lick, I snuck my first finger into the mix. It played along her perineum before winding its way up her vestibule and into her vagina.

"Yes!" Skye hissed.

The sixth was more of the same while the seventh saw her thrusting, leading her clit to encounter my teeth. Once more she hissed in pleasure from the contact.

The eighth was a slow, languid, broad swipe of the tongue over the entire labia and clitoris. My one finger wiggled in even deeper then flipped over and touched Skye's 'G-spot'. That really set her off. That also established my new rhythm with tongue lashes and solo finger penetrations driving her mad with desire.

"I want you in me," she gasped. "Now!"