The Legal Process Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, I guess you're totally normal, then," Daphne said with that same smirk. "I'll just have to try harder next time, if I'm going to make you my brainwashed little slave."

"I'd like to see you try," Maria grinned. It was a joke, of course. Daphne would never actually try to change her -- the whole point of hypnosis training was to protect her from such a thing! But the jokes put Maria's mind at ease nonetheless.

"It'll have to wait for later. Dinner's almost ready."

Soon enough, they were sitting in the dining room, looking through the large window at a gorgeous view of the city at sunset. They made small talk, flirted, but occasionally lapsed into comfortable silence. During those times Maria would find herself gazing not at the beautiful view, but the even more beautiful woman across from her. During such a moment, Daphne's eyes met hers, and Maria let out a contented sigh.

"Something on your mind, M?"

"Just thinking about how lucky I am."

"Oh?"

"I'm just like, it still doesn't feel real, being together with you. I had a crush on you for so long, when I was growing up. I fantasized about being with you...living with you...and now it's actually happened."

Daphne looked taken aback by that, but her expression melted into a sappy, romantic smile.

"I've wanted this too, for longer than I can say. I'm so thankful to have you here. Maybe I should thank those hypnotic slavers for driving you into my arms." She winked playfully at her girlfriend.

"I...I really can't thank you enough for your help. I've been living in a state of terror for weeks. Today was the first time I've felt truly safe since Renee went missing." Maria looked down at her hands for a moment. "If there's anything I can do to repay you, I'm happy to do it! I can clean around the apartment, or take care of laundry or-"

"Shhhhh," Daphne reached across the table and lightly pressed her finger into Maria's plush lips. "I won't hear any of that. I'm more than just happy to be helping you, M. I love taking care of my girl. There's nothing more satisfying to me."

"Nothing?" Maria asked, before reaching out her tongue to lick Daphne's finger.

"None of that, young lady," Daphne chided. "I've got to clean up after dinner. And you need to get a shower before bed."

"Yes, mom." Maria rolled her eyes in mock indignation, then made her way to Daphne's luxurious master bath.

She loved Daphne, of course, but Maria had to admit dating an older woman with a high-level executive job certainly had its perks. The shower was one of them. Back at her place, they had to ration hot water and constantly worry about somebody barging in to brush their teeth or shave their legs. She'd never be able to just relax underneath the spray, letting the warm water wash over her body and melt away her stress like she was now.

Maria was so taken by the sensation, she never heard the shower's glass door slide open, nor the wet footsteps creeping up behind her. By the time she sensed someone else was in the room, it was too late.

A pair of arms wrapped around her torso, each one grabbing firmly at her wet breasts, and squeezed hard. The contact took her breath away, made her knees go weak. Before she could even scream, the hands shifted. One clasped over her mouth, while the other shot down, slid its fingers through her soaked pubic hair, and started playing with her clit.

"Uh oh, looks like somebody's been a naughty girl." Daphne's voice was husky, teasing, and hot against her ear. Maria shuddered, but relaxed a little as she realized who was groping her. After a few seconds, when it was clear the blonde wasn't going to scream bloody murder, the hand covering her mouth slipped down to massage her breast.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Maria gasped.

"I'm testing you, baby. And I'm afraid I'm going to have to fail you."

"Test? Fail? For wh-" Maria was cut short as Daphne pinched her nipple, hard, sending painful pleasure through her body.

"For your hypnosis training, obviously." Daphne's voice was obnoxiously teasing, as if she was telling a particularly dull child that the sky was blue.

"What does this...oof...have to do with hypnosis?"

"We went over this, baby." Daphne's fingers lightly pinched her clit. Maria gasped. Then those wandering digits were playing between her lower lips, and her knees almost buckled under her. "Times when you're alone and vulnerable are when a hypnotist can strike, to get past your defenses. Then there's no escape."

"There's no escape from hypnosis," Maria muttered, before moaning at how delightfully Daphne was fingering her. "But why would, would they ever be able to get to me in-"

"What about your roommates?"

"They would never...mmmmm..." Another finger plunged into her folds. He toes curled against the tiled floor.

"Can you be sure? You said three of them were all enslaved in just a few days. Isn't that too much of a coincidence?"

Maria could only moan in response. Daphne's hands were driving her crazy, and it was all she could do to process her girlfriend's words. What she was hearing sounded crazy, and yet it rang true. What if there was someone in the house, singling them out one by one, to be brainwashed and enslaved?

"It would be so easy for one of them to sneak in while you're distracted, and before you know it, they'd be playing your defenseless pussy like a fiddle. Working you up. Up! UP! Until you can't fight back. Until you don't want to fight back. Until you're cumming your brains out and letting them wash away down the drain."

Maria was doing just that. He whole body was on fire, and the invading fingers plunging in and out of her folds were driving her crazy. She couldn't talk, couldn't think. Could only pant, and quake, and cum. Cum! CUM!

Her whole body clenched, then released, and she fell back against Daphne's body, limp and overwhelmed. She stared vacantly ahead, once more lost in the sensation of warm water washing over her sensitive body.

"Then, once you'd cum so hard and all your resistance was gone, you'd be totally at their mercy. They could whisper you right into trance, and have you kneeling and collared before your new owner by the end of the night."

"Nooo," Maria whined, barely conscious.

"I know, baby. I know. But it's the truth. You can't go back to that house. It's too dangerous. Don't worry though, you can stay here with me for as long as you need."

"I can?"

"Of course. You can stay here, and let me keep you safe." Daphne punctuated each statement with a gentle kiss to Maria's cheek, then her neck, then her shoulder. "I'll make you delicious meals, and buy you pretty clothes, and let you share my bed so you're never in any danger of being brainwashed. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"Yesss."

"Then you don't have anything to worry about, baby girl. You can just close your eyes, and listen to me. You can let me take care of everything while you sleep."

"Sleep..." Maria's eyes drifted close, and she knew she was falling asleep. It didn't matter that she was standing up, or that the water was still falling over her, or that Daphne was still whispering sweet nothings in her ear. She knew she'd be fine. Her lover would take care of everything.

* * *

Maria wasn't sure where or when she was, at first. She knew she was waking up after a very deep, very peaceful sleep, but that was all she was certain of. The feeling of soft sheets on her skin told her she was curled up in a bed, and that she was naked, but she couldn't remember how either of those happened.

Opening her eyes, she realized she was in Daphne's bedroom. The clock beside the bed said it was just a little after 9am. She panicked for a moment, thinking she was late for class, until her brain caught up with reality.

She wasn't going to class anymore, at least not for a while. She was staying here with Daphne, working on her hypnosis training until she'd be safe to go out alone again. Going back to her house was just too dangerous, with the possibility of it already being compromised, and there was no telling what could happen if she were alone on campus, liable to fall prey to any man clever enough to corner her alone. So instead of worrying, Maria stretched out on the bed, enjoying the feel of soft, satin sheets caressing her body.

"Oh good, looks like my baby girl is up just in time for breakfast," Daphne said as she entered, carrying lap tray and two plates. She wore only a thin, silk robe that barely came past mid-thigh, her hair down and looking positively irresistible.

"Breakfast in bed two days in a row? You're going to spoil me rotten."

"It's only what my darling girl deserves."

Daphne set the tray over Maria's lap, then joined her on the bed. For a while, she simply watched Maria eat. The younger woman was starving, and more than happy to wolf it all down in record time. She'd just swallowed the last bite when Daphne leaned over, and scooped up a bit of egg that had stuck to her cheek.

"You're such a messy eater, sweetheart," she said in the sweet, mocking voice of a mother chiding her adorable daughter, before licking the food from her finger.

"Then I suppose you'll just have to discipline me with some well-deserved spanking, lover." Maria shuffled over to sit next to Daphne, and give her a tender kiss on the cheek. The older woman began to stroke a hand through her lover's wavy, blonde tresses.

"Now sweetie, surely you remember how you're supposed to refer to me when we're alone," Daphne said with a stern look in her eye. Her hand went from stroking Maria's hair to firmly gripping it -- not enough to hurt, but with enough pressure to cow the younger girl. "If you don't, maybe I really will need to discipline you."

Maria quivered under Daphne's grasp. Her face flushed as she started to pant. The thought of being punished made her pussy quake. It felt so good to be held under that stern gaze, Daphne looking at her with a mixture of love and patronizing superiority that made her feel like a little girl again, back under the care of her loving babysitter, or even...

Oh! Of course.

"I remember, Mommy," Maria answered with a sigh. "I'm soooo sorry for being rude."

"That's alright," Daphne chuckled. "I know it takes a while for your silly little brain to wake up in the mornings. But that's just one of the things I love about my baby girl."

Maria melted under her Mommy's praise. This was her deepest fantasy made real, something she could only dream about for years, yearning to recapture what they'd once had. It was so ironic; only after she was too old for her babysitter had she realized just how nice it was to have a beautiful, older woman taking care of her; to treat her like the soft, pampered little girl she always wanted to be. Yet finally, fate had lead her back into the arms of her first, true love.

"Mmm, that look in your eyes tells me you're still hungry. I'd never want my baby girl to be unsatisfied," Daphne purred. She shrugged, and her robe slipped gracefully off her shoulders, revealing her large, beautiful breasts that Maria couldn't stop staring at. "Let's make sure you're nice and sated."

"That sounds so good, Mommy," Maria whispered, while the hand gripping her hair lead her towards a stiff, pink nipple.

Maria was truly in heaven as she sat, cradled in Mommy's arms, suckling like good, horny little girl. Mommy made her feel so safe, so comfortable, so perfectly content. When she was with Mommy, there was no fear of that scary world outside, no anxiety about anything bad happening. She knew she could just depend on and trust her Mommy to know what was best for her.

"You know, they say that nursing is what helps mommies and babies bond," Mommy whispered softly in Maria's ear. The hand that wasn't cradling the suckling girl's head glided between her legs, and began gently plunging between her sopping lips. "Is that true, baby? Does sucking on Mommy's titties make you love her even more?"

"Mmmm," Maria moaned affirmatively, too busy licking the warm, hard nipple she held in her mouth to answer verbally. A voice whispered in the back of her head that staying there, feeling Mommy's heartbeat as she nursed, was a much better sign of affection than talking.

"Such a good girl. So thirsty. So desperate for a mother's touch." As she spoke, she worked her little girl's pussy harder and faster, admiring how Maria's naked breasts grew slick with sweat as she got closer and closer to climax. "I know you just woke up, but I bet all you want right now is to fall back asleep. Which means it's the perfect time for more training."

"Mmmmmmm." Maria barely understood what she was hearing anymore. She was so lost in the sensation, in the warm blanket of love and lust she'd been wrapped in by her beautiful, busty mistress. But the voice in her head said that was fine. It didn't matter if she understood, because anything Mommy said was right.

She could just sit, and suckle, and absorb it all into her sleepy, slutty, empty head. So she did.

"Good girl. Going into trance just like you're told. You know that's the only way to keep you safe. You're such an open, suggestible little airhead that anyone could eat you right up, and make you their giggling slave girl forever."

Mommy's fingers sped up, her thumb gently flicking Maria's clit, and the hypnotized girl's moaning got louder and louder.

"But don't worry, that will never happen, because Mommy's going to brainwash you sooooo good. She's going to swirl that fuzzy pink cloud between your ears and mold it into the perfect shape. Then, once you're Mommy's perfect little doll, there won't be anyone who can ever take you away! You'll be mine! MINE!"

Maria came hard. Her pussy clenched around Mommy's pumping fingers. Her toes curled. Her back arched, finally pulling her drooling mouth from her owner's teat, and she screamed in ecstasy. For what felt like a dreamy eternity, she crested wave after wave of warm, loving pleasure.

"I've been dreaming of this since you were in high school," Mommy moaned into her ear. "I wanted you for so long, but knew I couldn't have you. Had to wait til you were old enough. But now, there's nothing to stop me from making you my good, sweet little girl."

As Maria's orgasm slowly subsided, her eyes slowly, oh so slowly closed. Her body went limp, held up only by the strong arms cradling her. As she drifted into sleep, she felt Mommy's soothing lips kiss her forehead.

"I love you, Maria."

"I love you too, Mommy."

"Nighty night, baby girl."

* * *

The video begins with the view of an expensive, luxurious living room. A young, blonde woman is standing in front of a plush couch.

She is wearing a bright pink babydoll dress that just barely reaches her upper legs. A long expanse of soft leg is visible above the tight, white knee socks poking out of black mary janes. A red, silk ribbon is tied in a bow around her neck.

The woman gives a bashful wave to the camera, before speaking in an airy, high pitched voiced.

"Hi everyone. I just wanted to share this with you all. I know so many people have been worried about me lately, but I promise you everything is gonna be just fine now! I'm not worried about any of that scary brainwashing stuff now!"

A dazed look comes over her face. She raises a hand to gently feel the ribbon adorning her throat.

"I'm not worried about anything anymore. Because I found somebody who I can trust. I know she'll protect me, take care of me. She even got me this totally cute outfit!"

She twirls, the ruffled hem of her dress fanning out around her, and offering a glimpse of the lacy pink panties just underneath.

"Be careful what you show the camera, sweetie," a voice says from off-camera. A taller woman with dark hair walks into frame, dressed in a fashionable skirt suit. She steps behind the blonde, hugging her from behind, just beneath her chest.

"Sorry, Mo- Daphne." The blond giggles.

"It's okay baby. Just looking out for you." Daphne leans her chin on the shorter woman's shoulder, and looks at the camera. "I'm Daphne, and I'm sure this all seems very sudden, but I hope you all know that I'm going to take very good care of Maria. I can't wait to meet all her adorable friends, too."

"Oooh, can I invite friends over to our home?" Maria asks with gleaming eyes.

"Of course. Just be sure to ask ahead for a playdate." Daphne plants a soft kiss on Maria's forehead.

"The other girls are gonna have sooooo much fun when they come over! They'll love you too!"

"I'm sure they will. Now let's wrap this up, baby. It's time for more training."

"Yes ma'am. Bye everybody! Mwah!"

Maria brings both hands to her face to blow a buoyant, dramatic kiss to the camera, before turning to kiss her lover, and the video ends.

12