The Legal Process Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah didn't know what that could mean, but she felt something start to stir in her lust-fogged mind. She couldn't think of a reason for Diana to give her a present, or to leave it here like this...what could it be? She carefully untied the bow, and lifted up the top of the paper box.

Hannah gasped, as she took in the gorgeous, lacy lingerie. It was a canary-yellow teddy, so thin that it promised to hide nothing, with a large black bow tied just below the cups. Without thinking, she reached out and touched the soft, smooth fabric. It was wonderful, cool to the touch, and oh so delicate. Hannah couldn't help but imagine herself in it, the fabric draping over her body like gift wrapping, inviting eyes to stare at every inch of her body.

Renee's parting words rang unbidden through her mind, bringing with them a sharp, immediate clarity.

With the right outfit and makeup, you'll be on your knees where you belong in no time. Just put yourself out there!

Eyes glazed but determined, Hannah rose from her bed, and began walking towards the shower. She knew what she needed to do, and that meant she had to look her best.

* * *

It was the dead of night. She was alone.

As far as she could see, up and down the silent street, there was nobody else around. But she knew there was someone out there, the way you know things in dreams. There was no explanation for it, but something in the back of her head assured her that if she was alone, she wouldn't be for long.

So Hannah strolled down the dark sidewalk, hands calmly at her sides, a dreamy and blank look on her face. Her glasses had been left behind. Her hair was freshly washed and dried, draping beautifully over her bare shoulders to frame her face. Her glazed eyes were done up, dark and smoky. Her lips, painted a deep dark red, hung slightly open, letting out her soft and panting breaths into the chilly night. Her nipples tented the cups of her teddy, but it had nothing to do with the chilly night air.

She knew they were out there. Every gust of wind, every rustling of a tree branch, every echoing step of her strappy, high-heeled sandals set her imagination alight. She swore she could see figures in the shadows, waiting, biding their time before they reached out and pulled her into the darkness. Her breaths grew shorter with every second, her body growing more tense with pent-up desire.

She was so caught up in her arousal, she never spotted the windowless van pulling up just behind her. Never heard the clang of an opening side door. Never sensed a figure walking quickly to catch up to her.

The first thing she did sense was a pair of big, strong arms wrapping around her. One threw a gloved hand over her mouth, stifling her startled squeal. The other grasped her torso, large enough to pin both her arms to her sides, before lifting her off her feet. In a panicked, disorienting handful of seconds she found herself shoved to the floor of the van, surrounded by dark figures. Before she could hope to recover her senses, she heard doors slamming shut, and then a jerk as the vehicle sped forward.

"Holy shit, she was really there!" one of the figures shouted.

"Just like I told ya," said the man who had grabbed her. He was now kneeling behind her, holding her arms together at the wrist. He ran a possessive hand through her hair, and Hannah whimpered. "Oh yeah, she's ready. They even gift wrapped her for us."

"I'll get the collar," another voice proclaimed. Hannah shuddered at the word, and her captor chuckled as he felt her quiver beneath him.

"Not just yet," he said, his voice emanating inches from Hannah's ear. "I think I want to break in our new purchase first, boys."

With that, he shoved Hannah forward and down, until her cheek was pressed against the cold floor of the van. For just a moment, his hand holding her arms let go, before she heard the jangling of metal, and felt a pair of handcuffs latch around her wrists. There was the sound of ripping fabric, and she felt her flimsy panties disappear from her soaking crotch. Face down, ass up, tits plastered to the floor, Hannah drooled and moaned as strong, masculine hands pried her thighs apart.

Hannah screamed in pleasure as she felt the anonymous cock gracelessly penetrate her, burying itself deep into her cunt until its owner -- her owner -- was flush with her ass. Hours, days, weeks of pent up orgasm finally burst through her conquered body. Her inner walls flexed, urging her rapist forward, begging for him to dive deeper, to fully claim his new, desperate little slave.

God, Renee had been so right.

As the last of Hannah's independence leaked out of her pussy, she heard her own voice, babbling out between ecstatic gasps.

"Please -- please -- more. Moooooooore!"

"Don't worry, we'll all be giving you as much as you can handle from now on."

With a chuckle, he started thrusting in and out of her, and Hannah's sense of place and time evaporated.

One moment, she was on her back, knees pinned to her shoulders beneath the weight of the man fucking her. The next, she was on hands and knees, screaming around the cock in her mouth while another pierced its way into her ass. Then she was blindfolded, as countless hands groped her, penetrated her, or invaded her mouth to make her gag.

She didn't know if any of it was real, or if she was once more drifting into a dream.

Finally, some endless, nebulous time later she found herself in a dimly lit room. Her hands were shackled behind her back, connected by a chain that looped around another that confined her ankles, keeping her kneeling on the hard floor. The soft light of the room glinted off an ornate silver chain, swaying softly between the clamps viciously pinching her nipples. The pain made her moan, and drool dripped out of her mouth, held open in a perfect "o" shape by the ring gag strapped around her head.

A man stood before her, smirking. She didn't recognize him, but in her fuck-drunk haze, Hannah briefly wondered if he was the one who'd first claimed her. Regardless, she stared up at him like she was seeing the face of god. He was her owner -- one of many, it seemed -- and one thing her muzzled brain knew for certain was that she worshiped her owners.

"Hell of a night," the man mumbled under his breath. "But you were worth every red cent."

Hannah's heart sang at his praises. Thank god, he was happy with her! That meant he'd keep using her -- keep taking her. She sighed in appreciation as best she could through her gag.

"Now all that's left is to make this official."

Suddenly he was holding a thick, stiff collar that looked nearly as tall as her neck, a shiny o-ring attached to the front. As her master leaned down, Hannah tilted her head back, presenting her delicate throat to her master. After a few seconds of fumbling, she felt it latch into place, and her eyes rolled back as everything truly fell into place in her brain.

He owner grasped either side of her head, admiring her bound and broken form, before pulling her forward and slipping his cock into her mouth. He kept hold of her, setting the pace, facefucking her without regard for her dwindling gag reflex. That was perfect for Hannah. What was left of her mind was too busy awakening to her new, permanent reality.

She was no longer a shy college student. She wasn't a person at all, anymore. She was property, to be used and enjoyed by countless strange men. She was their plaything. Their fucktoy. Their personal pleasure machine who would do any and every degrading thing they demanded, all with a delirious smile on her face.

Hannah soon felt her master's cock jerk in her mouth, followed by a warm, delicious spurt of cum down her throat. As the master pumped his seed into his willing, hungry slave, Hannah knew for certain that this was what she was meant to be, forever and always.

It was a dream come true.

* * *

The video begins from the point of view of the cameraman. From this perspective we can see he is sitting in an arm chair, naked. His legs are spread, and between them, a young woman is kneeling before him, deepthroating his cock. Her brown hair is pulled into a ponytail, and she appears to be wearing a tight, spandex cheerleader uniform.

For several seconds she is silent, save for the occasional, muffled sound of gagging. The cameraman eventually grasps her ponytail like a handle, and slowly pulls her off of him. The head of his cock exits her mouth with an audible pop, and she stares dumbly at it for a few more seconds. The man tugs her hair again, and she looks up to address the camera.

"Hehe, soooorry," she says in a seemingly drunken slur. Facing the camera, a large, black posture collar around her neck is visible. She looks to the side of the camera, and the shuffling of paper is heard.

"If you're watching this video, then like, congratulations!" She smiles, her eyes distant and vacant, routinely veering to the left of the camera as she speaks. "You've been invited to pledge to the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity! Gooooo DIK!"

She lazily raises her hands, revealing a pair of cheap, foil pom-poms, which she shakes for a few seconds.

"Now, we know there are a lot of fraternities at our university," she resumes reading from the cue cards out of frame. "But DIK has something no other brotherhood can offer: a house slave!"

A abrupt clarity comes to her eyes, as she turns to look the camera dead on, licking herlips.

"I'm free to use for any and all members. You can have me any way, any time, and anywhere. I'm not the only one, either. DIK has a whole stable of ready, willing slaves for all our members."

There is a glint in her eyes, and drool begins to drip from the corners of her mouth.

"There's only a limited number accepted each semester, and it's first-come, first-serve on slave pussy. So please, pleeeeease answer the call. I can't wait to taste your yummy, yummy cum!"

She winks, giggles, and the placid ditz returns to her eyes, as she leans back down to resume worshiping the cameraman's cock. An aliased logo fades in over the image, reading D.I.K. as the video ends.

* * *

Epilogue: New Arrivals

Two women sat comfortably in the modest but well-kept living room. They took up spots on either end of the cozy couch, two half-finished glasses of iced tea on the coffee table. One had straight, dark hair that came down past her shoulder blades. The other was a pale, freckled ginger with a sweet, doe-eyed face.

"That pretty much wraps up the tour. Is there anything else you'd like to know about the place?" Diana asked, her most professional and welcoming smile plastered on her face.

"Nothing that comes to mind..." Charlotte answered, after a considerate pause. "Honestly, I can't believe you've got any room. This place is way nicer than anything I saw in the same price range. I figured you'd be beating off applicants with a stick."

"I'm sure hoping that'll happen," Diana chuckled. "It's kind of terrifying when all your roommates flake out in a month."

"That's crazy, though." Charlotte replied with sympathetic grimace. "I can't believe so many of them moved out without even giving you warning."

"I guess it's all a part of living with college girls," Diana sighed. "I'm just lucky the owner was understanding about the rent. But I definitely want this house full again ASAP."

"Well you can count me in, starting next month," Charlotte offered her hand, and shook Diana's firmly. "This house is way too good to pass up."

"Great to hear!"

"I'll get out of your hair for now, but you've got my conta-" as she stood to leave, Charlotte suddenly felt dizzy. Her legs wobbled, and would have fallen if Diana hadn't stood up to steady her, letting Charlotte lean on her shoulder.

"Whoa, are you alright?" Diana asked, helping Charlotte sit back down and lean back into the couch.

"Yeah, I...don't know what happened. I just suddenly felt kinda, um, dizzy."

"Well sit back and rest for a minute until you're steady, alright? Here, have some more tea."

Charlotte felt the glass pressed against her lips, and didn't have the energy to protest. Her head was still spinning, and her legs felt like jelly. The tea was cold and sweet. She swallowed it down as Diana slowly drained the glass down her throat. She had to admit, she did feel a little better.

"That's right, just lay back and relax. Let me help you, and you'll feel good as new in no-time." Diana's voice was softer, deeper than before. Charlotte noticed the other woman's smile seemed...sharper, somehow? No longer a welcoming host, bust something more...predatory.

"Wh-what's going on?"

"Nothing, sweetheart," Diana said in a soothing voice, leaning over the dizzy girl's limp body. The hostess reached out with both hands, and gently began to massage her guest's temples. "Like I told you, just sit back and relax. The best thing to do when you're not feeling well is to rest, so forget about anything else."

Charlotte sighed, looking groggily into Diana's eyes. Something about this felt wrong, but...she couldn't urge herself to move, or worry. Diana's eyes were a beautiful shade of green, and it was so nice to stare at them. The fingers on her head were soft, soothing. Charlotte let the tension ease out of her muscles, until she was totally limp and listless.

"That's it. Gooood girl," Diana cooed, leaning in closer and closer until Charlotte could feel the girl's breath on her face. "Just drift now. Let your eyes close and your mind wander. You know that you're safe here, that this is where you want to be."

Charlotte followed along with Diana's words, letting them sink quietly into her addled mind, and gave a soft sigh before closing her eyes.

"I'm glad you like tea. It always makes this part easier," Diana chuckled to herself, before softly moving her hands under Charlotte's shirt. In short order, she had the drugged young woman naked, legs spread, reclining on the couch.

Leaving the mesmerized girl, she rushed back to her room. There, she pulled a large, black case from under her bed and hefted it back downstairs. With practiced efficiency, she proceeded to unpack and prepare her equipment.

First were the arm and leg restraints -- not strictly necessary, since Charlotte was clearly out of it, but it always paid to be careful. Once her captive was securely hogtied. Diana strapped the bulky VR headset over Charlotte's sleeping face. Next came the bullet vibes, which were quickly taped to the subject's nipples and clitoris. Last but not least was the dildo. Diana flipped the switch on its base, to make sure the pistoning, spinning head was in proper order, and carefully inserted the device into Charlotte's defenseless cunt.

The penetration caused the girl to stir, and her eyes slowly opened beneath the VR visor. A sensor activated, and in moments here senses were flooded with swirling lights and hypnotic sounds. The dildo and vibes buzzed to life, and in moments Charlotte was struggling vainly against her restraints.

Diana took a moment to admire her work, soaking in the image of the helpless captive struggling against the inevitable. She never got tired of this. But there was no time to play with herself right now. She needed to get everything ready to contact her masters.

So she dutifully -- if reluctantly -- left the devices to do their work and returned to her bedroom. Humming to herself, she opened her closet, and dreamily shifted through her clothes until she found the garment bag in the very back.

Diana sighed as she plucked it out of the closet. She only rarely got to these days, but she always loved wearing her slave vestments.

* * *

The video begins with a shot of two women, kneeling on a carpeted floor. On the right is a pale, freckled ginger woman who is completely naked. Though her body is rigidly upright, her head hangs down with her chin resting on her chest. Her eyes are closed, seemingly oblivious to the world.

On the left is a slim woman with long, dark hair. She wears a gauzy red harem girl costume, complete with a translucent veil over her face. Around her neck is a soft, velvet choker with a glimmering ruby at its front. She is awake, and stares with love and devotion towards the camera, before lowering herself into a prostate bow, hands meeting above her head as she dips her forehead to the ground.

"Greetings, Masters. I hope this message finds you well."

The harem girl slowly rises back up, setting her hands neatly on her lap.

"I am Designated Slave #13, alias Diana, Recruitment drone of Location 14G. I am happy to report that I have acquired a new product for auction."

She gracefully gestures to the sleeping girl beside her, eyes never leaving the camera.

"As you can see, she has a somewhat atypical appearance, but I am confident that she will fetch a fair price for the right buyer. Alongside this video, I have provided thorough measurements and photo documentation of her body. As per standard protocol, I have inducted her and applied the base level conditioning. There have been no alterations beyond erasing her memory of being hypnotized, but she will be fully receptive to any potential changes her buyer requests, and fully ready to be acquired as they see fit."

A look of deep contrition plays across her face, and Diana bows her head solemnly.

"I must once again apologize profusely for my error in allowing Product M414 to escape. I assure you, Masters, that I am working tirelessly to repair the situation for her rightful owner. I can only hope that the resounding success of Product H285's auction has restored some of your faith in your lowly servant."

Taking a deep breath, she raises her head once more, and looks at the camera like a long-lost lover gazing into the eyes of her betrothed.

"And if I may be so bold, I do hope one of you shall see fit to visit me, once I have regained your trust. I am, as always, your devoted loveslave, and relish the opportunity to serve any or all of you...personally."

She clears her throat, and regains her rigid posture.

"For now, I wish you all a wonderful day, and thank you for the opportunity to serve my true purpose as a woman. May all women one day find their place on their knees."

She snaps her fingers in front of the entranced red head, and the girl's eyes open. They are glazed, empty, taking in nothing.

"Product C338, Position Three," Diana commands.

"I obey," the future slave answers.

In unison, the pair bow, foreheads to the ground, in total subservience as the video ends.

Author's note: I humbly thank everyone who has read this series. This was my first attempt at a multi-part project, and I can only hope those who have stayed with it enjoyed themselves. If you did, and would like more, I have plans to revisit this world in one-shot stories later on, and to tie up some loose ends from this one. But I felt it was best to end this particular series definitively.

12