All Comments on 'The Legend of Bo Keap'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

There almost needs to be a second chapter to this story. But it is a well written and well thought out tale

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 2 years agoAuthor

Wildbill, I wouldn't disagree that the lives of Bo and Lou and the others could be followed. No doubt the love would have grown and other adventures would be had. I'll let your suggestion percolate for awhile and see where Bo might take me next. Thanks for the suggestion – yukon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has been a great story. Would like to see more along the same venue,perhaps as BO>S family grows there could be a next story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to Tavasi?

clownwclownwover 2 years ago

This is right up there with all the great stories, love it. Thanks for writing it.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 2 years agoAuthor

Someone below asked what happened to Tavasi; On page 5 he and Bo talk about this and Tavasi told Bo he is torn but, he is staying with his people. I had in mind to have him and his wife to go with Bo, but it didn't seem like what Tavasi would do if this story was all real and true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is another great and lovely story that has kept my attention from the first to the very last word. I love the way you paint a world of natives, outlaws, saloon girls, and dandies that blend and mix in a beautifully described setting. We can't have enough 'Feel Good' at the moment, so please, keep them coming!

Davester37Davester37over 2 years ago

This is a great story. I always enjoy a vivid, authentic setting, filled with accurate (or plausible!) details. The historic details add to the experience for me.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a remarkable and wonderful story, fiction at its best, my love of the west along with your historical attention, and just enough erotic detail to make a great read. Hats off to you and my appreciation for a job well done. I will be looking forward to more old west material from you!

Smiffy69Smiffy69about 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story but I feel that it ended rather suddenly. Much more could have been made of the downfall of the baddies and Bo and Lou’s life after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...