The Legend of The Great Pump-Kin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if this messed him up? What if he only desired her because he never had a girlfriend and she was the only girl who was good to him? What if she seduced him, and now that the ice was broken, he went after other girls?

She had no doubt there was lust there, but was there love for her? In her case she loved him with all her heart, and could most likely push herself to engage in the physical act of sex, but could she love him in every way?

What if she tried to take him now, and he refused? She knew Nathan was full of shame and self-loathing over his desire for her, she could see the conflict on his face every time he looked at her and thought of her in that way.

Zoey had spent months playing it up, dressing more provocatively around him, teasing him by not wearing a bra around the house, getting close to him on the couch, once deliberately walking out of the bathroom in just a towel, knowing he was home and when he came out of his room, letting the towel drop just enough for him to get a quick flash of her breasts before she pulled it up and acted embarrassed.

She kept his fire for her burning and with Mom's blessing, and all for tonight. Now what if she failed as others had before her? They'd all thought they were the ones, what if?

Zoey's mind stopped racing and her hand went to her bare stomach where a burning sensation was building. It didn't hurt, just a growing heat, reminding her of when she'd done fireballs at a party, the liquor leaving a hot trail down her throat to spread through her body.

This heat however spread lower, and she gasped when she felt it between her thighs. A soft moan escaped her when her clit swelled. The heat shot up through her chest, causing her nipples to pop beneath her shirt.

Her moan transformed into a whimper as both her clit and nipples throbbed and ached with need as if she'd been horny for a long period of time. Her hands went to her breasts, squeezing them through her shirt and groaning at how sensitive they were.

Zoey's body spasmed, and her mind filled with a kaleidoscope of images. The first few were of herself. Her in a bikini stretched out by the pool, same bikini, but now on her stomach with her top untied to avoid tan lines.

In a form fitting red micro dress and fuck me heels, her hair teased out and made up to get messed up. She realized she was seeing herself through Nathan's eyes; glimpses of all the times he'd stared at her.

Her bending over in the tight Hooters shorts and to her surprise one of her at one of the car washes, in a bikini top, her hair wet and her upper body soapy as she rubbed herself against the car, working a tip.

The images went quicker but were all of her in revealing out fits and positions. Her 'accidental wardrobe malfunction with the towel kept showing up in between other images. A series of her sleeping in just a tank top and a thong, with her sheet off, telling her he'd snuck into her room on more than one occasion.

Had she kicked the sheet off or had the perv pulled it off her? She caught a glimpse of him in the mirror to the right of her bed with his cock in his hand, masturbating to her. Things took an even more X-rated turn, views of her cupping her breasts, of her on her hands and knees, on her back, her legs up and mouth open, eyes wide as he fucked her in his fantasies.

Zoey on top, her long hair falling across her face, her tits bouncing as she rode him. Her between his thighs, his cock in her hand, against her face, in her mouth. A flash of him cumming on her face and in her open mouth, on her tits, her ass.

The vision of his lust for her caused her clit and nipples to throb to the point it bordered on painful, she knew she was now feeling his lust, his frustration of seeing what he felt he could never have.

The mental slideshow shifted, still views of her, but more innocent, a rapid fire series of Zoey smiling, laughing, several of her kissing him on the cheek, her blowing him a kiss as he took a picture of her.

Words joined the images, Nathan's voice whispered. "She's so beautiful, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Why does she have to be my sister?"

Zoey's mind went dark then two small flames flicked in the darkness. The light spread to show a dining room table set for two, complete with a bottle of wine. She knew that image, this past Valentine she was supposed to go out, but the guy cancelled last minute.

It had been a rare case of her having some interest in the guy, and she'd been hurt when she'd heard from a friend he'd blown her off to go out with someone else. She'd come home upset and Nathan had asked what was wrong.

She'd told him what happened and tried to laugh it off, but she knew she sounded like the loser she felt like. Nathan had left her room and she'd showered and lied down. He called her an hour later and told her to come downstairs.

She tossed on shorts and a t-shirt and come down to find the candlelit dining room and food from her favorite Italian restaurant on the table. Nathan had told her that she deserved a nice Valentine, and then with a flourish produced a red rose and kissed her on the cheek.

Zoey had been so touched she'd been teary eyed; it was such a sweet gesture! They'd had a "grown up dinner" as Nathan called it, talking about everything in their lives while eating and sipping wine.

They'd gone out on the deck and watched the sunset while drinking more wine. When she said she was tired and needed to get up early, Nathan had thanked her for the closest thing he'd ever had to a date.

On a whim, Zoey kissed him on the lips, it was a quick peck and she playfully thanked him for a wonderful evening. That brief harmless peck now ran through her head repeatedly and in fast forward, the entire night blurred in an increasingly fast loop showing her how much it had meant to him.

She kissed me! Her lips were so soft, she looked so pretty with her eyes closed. Why couldn't this be for real? Now the night went into his fantasy, the kiss lasting longer, growing more passionate, them going back into the house, into her room.

They pulled each other's clothes off and fell onto the bed where they made love. Not raunchy sex as she'd seen before in his head, but sweet, soft, and slow. She saw her face beneath him, her lips parted eyes closed, moaning softly as he loved her.

They both moaned in a mutual climax and he whispered, "I love you Zoey," she replied, "And I love you Nathan, and I'll love you forever, I promise, you'll be the only man I'll love."

"Love you Nathan, Love you Nathan," the words spun in her head followed by "All I need is a chance to show her how much I love her. No one would treat her better than me! But I can't even tell her!"

There was a sob of frustration at the end of those words that melted her heart, and as her mind cleared, Zoey stepped towards him. She now knew she could do this, no, not could, wanted to.

She'd known of his lust, now she'd felt his love and in turn it awakened her love for him. It was all true, they were meant for each other, and not just for tonight's ritual, but the rest of their lives. A smile spread across her face and a wave of moist heat flowed between her thighs.

Zoey had her share of sex the last four years, but she'd never been this wet, nor felt the need to quench her body's lust this strongly. Her heart swelled as well, love matching lust. She was going to make her little brother happy, make his dreams come true, all of them, the dirty ones, the sweet ones, and everything in between.

Now experiencing an emotional desire that matched her physical longing, she smiled as she sauntered over to him.

"You okay?" he asked, as he remained standing on the blanket. "What was all that?"

"You have something you want to tell me, Nathan?" she asked, stepping on the blanket with him.

"Like what?"

"Like," she leaned close and whispered in his ear. "How much you love me?"

"I do love you, but you know, you're my sister."

"No, you want to love me like those boys in the videos love their sisters. You want to love me in every way." She released a heavy sigh, her breath hot on his neck. "Not just love me but fuck me."

"Hey," he took a step back putting his hands up. "You got that messed up family stuff in your head. I..."

"You sneak into my room when you know I came home drunk and wouldn't wake up." She told him. "You pulled my sheet off, you stood there in my room and made a nasty mess in your own hand, jacking off right over my ass."

"I...no..." he blinked and swallowed hard. "How do you know that?"

"A little pumpkin showed me," she shrugged. "But seeing I found one of my thongs in your desk drawer covered in nasty stains I knew already."

"Zoey, I'm sorry, but I've never been with a girl and..."

She stopped him with her finger to his lips as she had before.

"It's okay, Nathan. I've known for months."

"You have?"

"I have and that's why we're here because your feelings for me were foretold a hundred and fifty years ago."

"Jesus, that crap again?"

"Not crap, baby," she reached out and gently removed his glasses from his face, folding them and dropping them onto the edge of the blanket. "Destiny."

"But..."

"You have such pretty eyes," she placed her hand on his sweaty cheek and realized not only had the cut in her palm healed, but there was also no longer any blood anywhere on her. "Would you like to kiss me, Nate?"

"You're really not messing with me?"

"I'd love to be messing with you, but how about a kiss first?"

Nathan's hand went to his face to push up the glasses she'd taken off, and she saw his fingers trembling.

"But um, wouldn't it be wrong? I mean, it's kind of against the law isn't it? What if someone found out? They'd call you all kinds of names and think you were nasty."

He was so sweet! Here she was offering to make his dreams come true and he was worried about what people would think of her if they ever found out. Not himself, just her.

"You need to take the lead big sister," The voice prodded her. "Take the choice away from him, and remember, the seed to remove his concern can be spread, you'll know how."

"No more talk, little brother," Zoey crossed her arms, and grabbing the bottom of her shirt peeled it over her head and flipped it behind her, leaving him confronted with her large breasts barely contained in the skimpy white bra she'd worn because she knew this would be happening today.

The cups only covered the outer portion of her breasts and were lace, revealing her hard pink nipples beneath the thin material.

"Oh..." Nathan's eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open, an expression she'd have laughed at if she weren't so horny that her thighs were pressed together and she was squirming as she stood in front of him.

She didn't hesitate to reach behind her, unhook her bra and whip it off, exposing her bare breasts to her brother.

"Oh my god!" Nathan exclaimed, but his eyes were riveted to her breasts.

Zoey's tits were things of wonder, and she knew it. Large, well rounded, and despite their size and weight sitting high and proud, the gift of youth as her mother joked. In addition to her large light pink nipples, the inner portion of her breasts were deeply tanned, leaving the outer half milky white.

"Been thinking of your sister's tits a lot haven't you?" she cupped them, offering them to him. "Better look than that little peek I gave you in the hall that day, the one you can't get out of your head."

"Gave me?" he repeated as he watched her slide her thumbs over her nipples.

"Hmm," she moaned and her hips jerked as just her own light touch made her feel as if she were going to pop. "Did it on purpose, needed to keep those nasty thoughts about your big sis going."

She grabbed his shirt and yanked it up to his chest. Still looking as if he couldn't believe this was real, Nathan slowly lifted his arms, allowing her to pull his shirt off.

"There, that's better," she slipped her arms around his neck and pressed her soft breasts into him. "How's that feel, baby?" she wiggled side to side, sliding her hard nipples along his chest. "Come on, Nate, don't be shy, hug your sister."

His arms encircled her and when she ground her hips into him she could feel his cock pressing into her stomach.

"You don't feel shy," she cooed, thrusting into him for emphasis while she caressed his shoulders and back with her long nails. His hands slid up the smooth skin of her back and she could feel them shaking, his entire body was tense and trembling.

The kid had never been with girl, as far as she knew never even kissed one, and here was his sister, topless and grinding on him. Her body jerked when the heat which had died down to a warm glow in her lower stomach and between her legs, roared back to life.

It shot up through her chest and into her throat before filling her mouth. Her face flushed and her tongue felt as if it were on fire. As the Pump-Kin had told her, she knew what to do.

Zoey grabbed the back of his head, and lifted hers, kissing him. Nathan gasped as her lips pressed hard to his, and as soon as they parted she drove her tongue between them.

More than just her tongue; the heat flowed between her lips and into his mouth. Nathan's body jerked against her and his hands tightened, squeezing her back. Zoey continued to kiss him, her lips now working softly along his.

Her tongue playfully danced over and under his and as the heat left their mouths, she felt his body relax into her, and more importantly he was now returning her kiss. He moaned into her mouth as she resumed working her nipples across his chest.

Zoey emitted a moan of her own, a much louder one, when his hands slid up her sides, then between them, fondling her breasts. Her nipples were so sensitive that a shudder went through her when his palms grazed them.

"Yeah, play with them," she purred into their kiss. "They're yours little brother, all yours."

Nathan's tongue plunged boldly into her mouth and she whimpered when it was now his fingers on her nipples, rolling them. His lips slipped from hers and Zoey cried out in surprised pleasure when he slid one hand behind her, caught the end of her long hair and used it to pull her head back.

"Yes!" she called out into the warm, and suddenly foggy air when Nathan's lips fastened to her neck, kissing and licking her tender skin.

Zoey's hands went between them, fumbling with his belt, and once she had it open yanking his shorts open so hard the button was flying. She tore his zipper down with her left hand, the fingers of her right already deftly slipping into the slit in his boxers.

"Fuck," he breathed into her neck and her slender fingers wrapped around his hard cock as best they could with it trapped in his underwear. "I...I swear I must be dreaming."

"Baby, your sister has seen your dreams, and I'm going to make every one of them come true."

She pushed his hands from her breasts and dropped to her knees. Grabbing the sides of his shorts and underwear she pulled them down so roughly he staggered forward, having to put his hands on her shoulders for balance.

But all Zoey cared about was his cock, which had sprung free and was level with her face.

"Wow," she blinked, as she gripped it in her right fist. "Nate, if the girls knew you had this you'd have had no problem getting a date."

She wasn't kidding; her little brother's cock was not only exceptionally long, but her fingers could barely touch around his thick shaft. Her other hand slid between his thighs, cupping his heavy swollen balls.

"Jesus," Nate stared down at her, that wide eyed is this real look still on his face. "You're going to...Oh!"

He moaned when after giving his cock a quick pump, Zoey opened wide and downed half his length in one smooth suck. She opened wider, taking him deeper, then went to town.

She bobbed her head rapidly, loving the way Nate moaned and whimpered above her. Her hair fell across her face and he swept it to the side, shifting his left hand to the top of her head as she blew him.

Blew him. She was on her knees in a damn cursed burial ground sucking her brother's dick and moaning like a porn star while she did it. Rather than disturb her, the image fueled her to take him even deeper.

She gagged when he hit the back of her throat, but angled her head, gave her gag reflex a moment to settle, then pushed forward, slipping him all the way down. She turned her eyes up to him, taking in the look on his face as she deep throated him.

Zoey would have liked to take her time, lick, tease, really put on a show and make his brother's first blow job something memorable. But her body was in overdrive, her hips grinding in tight circles as she knelt before him.

Her entire pussy was now throbbing and she could feel the now sopping crotch of her thong sticking to her gushing slit. She shook her head vigorously, working his cock around in her mouth and throat and his hips thrust, sending him deeper.

She gagged once more, spit spilling from the sides of her mouth, and he groaned.

"Sorry, I...it just feels so good."

Zoey kept her eyes on his and after giving him a wink with a now watering eye, she slid her lips along his shaft and released him. She spit a nasty glob of pre cum laced drool onto the large purple head of his cock and ran her hand over it, before pumping his wet cock in her fist.

His hips worked, thrusting his cock through her hand, and his balls tightened in her palm. Zoey took a deep breath, then took him deep and proceeded to suck him with an enthusiasm that bordered on violent.

She released him from her hand and repeatedly deep throated him, pounding his long thick cock down her throat. She gagged and gurgled each time, drool flowing down her chin and dripping onto her chest and tits.

She put her hands on his hips and pushed and pulled in time with her sucking, driving him into her descending mouth. Her eyes were watering and her face flushed from the exertion of fucking her own mouth with his huge dick.

Nate's hand tightened in her hair, but his other reached beneath her, cupping her right breast and fondling it. She groaned around his cock and she continued to assault her own throat.

"Glug, glug, glug!" the nasty sloppy gagging and slurping sounds could rival any porn stars efforts and she felt a twisted sense of pride as she showed off her oral prowess to her brother.

But why not, after all this would be the last cock she ever sucked, the one that would be stuffing her holes, all of them, for the rest of her life, so shouldn't she make a good first impression? Show Nate what a nasty little cocksucker his big sister was?

She bobbed her head faster, her sucking becoming louder, nastier, and more frenzied. Somewhere in her lust addled mind it surprised her he hadn't come yet. He'd never touched a girl before this, never mind had his dick sucked, let alone the way she was going at it.

"My essence enhances those who partake of it. They become more enduring, confident, more skilled. All so they can better please their lover and show them there is no love like that of family."

The voice was louder and stronger in her mind, going from a dry whisper to a vibrant bass, much the way the husk itself had transformed.

"Oh, Zoey," Nate moaned her name, sending another electric shock of pleasure though her. "I can't believe this, I'm getting a blow job," he emitted a sound somewhere between a nervous laugh and a groan. "And from my sister!"

Zoey released him from her mouth sending another sticky mess flowing down her chin.

"You're going to get more than that from your big sister," she rose to her feet and gave him a gentle shove. "Lay down."

His eyes darted down to his sloppy dripping cock, then to her heaving breasts, and finally to her red, tear, and make up streaked face.