The Legend of The Great Pump-Kin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered if the amount of cum he was generating was another effect of the Pump-Kin's seed, because the load she was continuing to milk from him would put Peter North to shame.

"Okay, okay," Nate whimpered when she stopped jerking and switched to sucking hard on his tip to get the last few drops like the good girl she was being. Because Zoey was a good girl.

She was being good for their mother who this meant so much to, good to all those before her who had tried fruitlessly to be in the position she was now in. And, of course, good to the Pump-Kin who helped her consummate her forbidden love, and most of all, good to her moaning squirming brother who she had just finished sucking dry.

"That was...intense," Nate sank to his knees in front of her and went to hug her. "I can't believe I had my first time and it was with.... what are you...Gross!"

The last word was in response to Zoey leaning over and letting his cum flow from her mouth into the pumpkin. She spit several times, making sure every drop of it was out of her mouth before picking up the top by its stem, and putting it in place.

"Sorry," Zoey sat back on her knees. "Not very sexy," she shrugged. "I usually swallow it, or sometimes let it drip down on my tits."

"Can I see that next time?"

"Anything you want," she put her arms out to him. "Come here."

Nate slid over to her and she smiled as she embraced him. "I love you, Nathan."

"Wow, Nathan," he laughed. "I feel all grown up now."

"You're a man now," she kissed his cheek, then grabbed his semi hard cock. "More of a man than I expected, that's for sure."

"Thanks, I think, and I love you to, Zoey" He eased back, but stayed close enough their arms were still around each other's shoulders. "This was weird as hell, but you were even better than I thought you'd be."

"That's a big compliment," she leaned back into him, resting her head on his shoulder, enjoying being in his arms. "You thought of me a lot."

"How did you know I snuck in your room, were you awake?"

"The Pump-Kin showed me. I saw that and all the dirty things you wanted. But I saw things like me laughing and smiling and how you loved me as much as you wanted me."

"It showed you?" He shook his head. "I don't what's worse, that you're telling me that or that I believe it."

"You felt it when I kissed you, what the seed put in me I passed to you."

"So does that mean this isn't real, its just that thing making us?"

"No," she kissed him softly. "You loved me, and I loved you too, but I wasn't sure if it was right to do to you, and you were afraid to say anything, it just pushed us."

"What you're saying is this is like some kind of Cupid of incest?"

"That's a good one," Zoey snickered. "If there's love, then it will be lasting love," she kissed him again. "This is the first day of the rest of our lives together."

"I like that," he told her, then frowned. "But we can't really be like this all the time."

"Why not?" Zoey turned her head at a hissing sound and saw the Pump-Kin glowing brighter than before, small sparks flying from its eyes and a crackling sound emanating from within it.

"What's it doing?" Nate glanced nervously at it.

"Making seeds from the seed of our taboo love." Zoey explained. "Its in the journal plus Mom explained it to me."

"Mom!" he snapped his fingers. "That's what I was going to say before that thing started up. You think we can hide this from Mom?"

"Probably not, so it's a good thing we don't have to."

"What do you mean?"

"Because, little brother," she patted his cheek affectionately. "Mom's the one who told me we were going to be together."

Chapter Three

"I can't believe Mom knows," Nate said as they made their way down the hill.

"Can't believe that's the third time you've said that in fifteen minutes." Zoey rolled her eyes. "Big dick or not, you're still annoying, you know that?"

"And you're still bitchy," he retorted, then grinned. "But when you give head like that I guess you can get away with it."

"How would you know? That's the only head you've ever gotten," she snickered. "But it doesn't matter, I'd be the best anyway."

"How many guys have you done that too?"

"Okay, here's how a relationship works," Zoey stopped for a moment to peer in either direction looking for the red scarf she'd tied to a low hanging branch to mark where they'd left the path to look for the cemetery. "You don't ask things like that, and jealousy is an ugly emotion."

She nodded in relief when she spotted the scarf and turned in that direction.

"It doesn't matter who I was with before, all that matters is you're the only one I'll be with from now on."

"Kind of unfair though, you got to play and..." he stopped when she shot him a dirty look.

"What, you want to go try someone else now?"

"No, no!" he stammered. "Just, I don't know, maybe I just think I missed out a little."

"We're meant for each other, Nate. I think its sweet I'll be your first and only girl. I was with other guys so I could be a good lover for your first time."

"But whatever that shit you passed to me was, it made me know what to do. I was way better than I thought I'd be, especially, you know, going down on you."

"Good point," Zoey acknowledged. "Maybe I just wanted to slut around," she giggled at the look on his face. "Sorry, no more teasing, promise."

Nate stopped for a few seconds to shift his grip on the Pump-Kin in his arms. "This is heavier than it looks."

"That's why I'm not carrying it, there it is!" she pointed between two trees to where their mother's white Chevy Tahoe was parked by the side of the road.

"Already?" Nate looked over his shoulder at the dense woods behind him. "It was a lot easier finding our way back.

"Because the woods were trying to keep us from finding what we came for," she laughed. "Really came for, so now they probably want us gone."

"Sure," he mumbled, then grimaced. "Thing is getting hot and its making bubbling noises."

"Brewing up something special," Zoey smiled. "Mom's going to be so happy."

"Back to Mom."

"Fourth time."

"Because you're not answering me."

"I did, you just don't want to believe me for some reason," Zoey reminded him as they made their way down the gently sloping hill leading to the car.

"After what happened, and Mr. Night of the Living Pumpkin here, I believe it, just don't understand how she knew and why she's okay with it."

"Fine, I'll tell you," Zoey shot him an exasperated look. "I just thought you could just roll with things, especially after what we just did," she gave him a soft look. "And what we'll keep doing my brother turned lover."

"I like that but stop acting like I shouldn't want to know what's going on."

"Even before the Pump-kin showed me the way you wanted me; I already knew."

They reached the car, and Zoey thumbed the button on the key to unlock the doors, then opened the back so Nate could put the Pump-Kin in the back.

"On the seat and buckle him in." She told Nate when he went to put it down on the floor of the back seat.

"Him?" Nate frowned. "Really?"

"Really," Zoey walked around the SUV and slipped into the driver's seat. "Remember, he's part of our family."

"Course he is," Nate grumbled, but placed the Pumpkin on back passenger seat and managed to buckle it in. He hopped in next to Zoey and as she pulled way he asked.

"Well?"

"When we were up there I teased you about the brother sister porn I found on your computer. I found it a few months ago and there was too much of it for me not to think you had a thing for your sister.

"But I wasn't sure so I started dressing to tease when Mom wasn't home, did things like bend over a lot in front of you, get close to you, and I caught you looking every time. Then I snooped around your room and found one of my thongs and a pair of stockings in your room, and they were," she scrunched her face up. "sticky and nasty."

"How embarrassing," he blushed. "Sorry."

"Hey, you just got me all sticky and nasty so it's all good now, right?" she put her hand on his leg just below his shorts.

"True."

"That wouldn't have happened if I didn't know," Zoey squeezed his leg. "But I was kind of weirded out. Felt bad too, thought it was because you were so frustrated with girls you were getting fixated on me, so I went to Mom about it."

"You told Mom? Back to being embarrassed."

"I told her I wasn't mad, and didn't want her to be mad at you, but I had no idea how to handle it. I expected her to be upset, but when I was done telling her what I found she was smiling and excited.

"She took me into her room and went into a lock box and showed me the journal, then told me the whole story and how you wanting me meant we were destined to be the instrument of our ancestor and the Pump-Kin's revenge."

"You bought this?"

"We just lived it." She threw her thumb over her shoulder, pointing into the back seat. "He's not real? You saw him rise from the dead, reborn through the spell, and our lust and love for each other."

"Yeah, kind of hard to explain that." He put his hand on hers. "But when you say it like that it makes me feel like we're not real, that we were pushed into this, and we don't really love each other."

"Of course, we do!" Zoey pulled over by the side of the road and turned in the seat to face him. "Did you know that every generation, the daughter had two children, a boy and a girl?"

"So?"

"You don't think that's odd? We're talking eight generations, and the women always had two children, a brother and sister." Zoey tapped her chest, "And the sister is always older."

"What about the brothers?"

"Brothers?" Zoey looked away evasively, that was one Mom could handle. "Doesn't say anything about them."

"Wonder why?"

"Because it doesn't matter. It was Mabel that sought out the Pump-Kin after John told her they'd be coming for her. She got to it before the town set the patch on fire, and promised if it gave her a seed, she would avenge its impending death, and our family.

"She ate one of the seed, went into town and seduced her brother, and he got her pregnant. The baby was a girl and because she was conceived from a union inspired by the Pump-Kin's last seed, it's the women in the family who were trusted with the journal, and that's why they always had a boy and a girl because it would be siblings who were the chosen ones because she slept with her younger brother to start the cycle.

"Chosen ones, we're going way down into the rabbit hole now." Nate sighed but turned his hand over so he could hold Zoey's as she continued.

"Point is there were seven pairs of siblings before us, but none of them were able to do what we did." She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. "Know why?"

"Don't even want to guess at this point."

"Because it has to be real love. The Pump-Kin isn't evil, he's an ancient spirit from a time before we had all these bullshit rules. For him to be awakened there must be a true longing between siblings.

"Mom explained all that to me and told me we'd be coming up here for Halloween, and to make sure I kept your interest and not to help you with girls because I'm supposed to be your first."

"Why did I have to be the damn virgin?"

"Because men have the seed, and in order to create more that seed has to be pure and mixed with the juices of the sister. You were inside me, then came in my mouth so..."

"Got it." he scrunched his face up. "Who would think you could manage to make 'came in my mouth' not sound sexy."

"Whatever, the whole reason I'm telling you this is so you know what we have is real. That and how important you not being with anyone before me was."

"It's ordained the brother has to be a loser?" Nate grunted."

"Oh, woe is you, that was some awful first time sex you just had and it was with the girl you wanted." Zoey was trying to be patient, but lover or not, he was still her brother and no one could get under your skin as easily as a sibling.

"Yeah," he took a breath and nodded. "You're right. Mom and when he was alive, Dad, always said your first time should be with someone you love and is special and they feel the same about you."

"You are special, that's for sure," Zoey snickered.

"I was going to keep saying nice things and say it was a bonus you're so pretty and sexy but screw it."

"Ha-ha, you just said it!" Zoey laughed at the look of chagrin on his face.

"Funny how your first time didn't have to be special," he continued down the same path.

"Oh, for fucks sake, Nate!" Zoey snapped. "Way to ruin things! I'm so happy I could be your first, and even though we fucked nasty I felt so much love for you, and saw how much you love me, and you're just shitting on it."

"Wow," Nate slapped himself in the head. "Shit, Zoey, you're right, and I'm really sorry." He squeezed her leg. "It wasn't easy being the lonely loser while you were the popular girl having a great time, and I guess that's why I said that. You got to have all the fun you wanted, and you're making it sound like I had no choice if I buy all of this."

"Nate, you being a virgin was the missing link," she explained while wishing she'd held off talking about this until they got home.

"The parts of that journal Mabel wrote as far as the signs and how to know the true chosen were translated from John's notes, and he copied it from who knows where, it's vague because there were things she couldn't figure out."

"I feel like I'm missing something with this." Nate went for the glasses that were no longer on his face again. "Something big."

"Mom will explain everything," Zoey seized the opportunity not to be the one to have to divulge the full truth.

"Great, that's going to be a whole new batch of awkward."

"What matters is you and I aren't just together now the way we both wanted to be, but we're the ones to give the Pump-Kin life and get payback for what happened to Grandpa and anyone else who was persecuted for loving someone a bunch of anal puritan shit stains decided you shouldn't."

"Can I ask you a question?" Nate spoke more softly, and a sidelong glance in his direction told her that her answer to the question was going to be important.

"Anything."

"Be honest, were you really in love with me the way I was you?"

"Honestly? Yes, but I admit I was confused about it. I had doubts like you did and wondered if I were weird or twisted. Even after Mom said this was natural to us because of things she'll tell you I felt like it could be wrong."

"Because it's supposed to be wrong?"

"Not as much that, but you hadn't been with anyone and if your love for me wasn't real but some kind of taboo crush because I was the closest thing to a girl your age in your life that me having sex with you could mess you up.

"What if after we did it, we both regretted it? What if it ruined us? I bust you up because I'm your sister, but you're more than a brother, you're my best friend, the person I tell all my secrets to, the person I get in trouble with and keep out of trouble.

"If it went wrong and all that stuff Mom said was bullshit, I could lose the most important person in my life, and both our hearts would be broken. So, I wasn't sure, and I hope that doesn't make you feel bad.

"No," Nate leaned over and kissed her cheek as she drove. "Zoey, that really means a lot. Mom told you this was all real and as much as you bought into it, you were worried about hurting me. Thank you."

"Even after Mr. P back there popped up I still had doubts, then when I swallowed the seed I was able to see inside you and once I saw it was real and how much you loved me, the doubts went away and I felt all the feelings I'd tried to hold back just in case come out and I felt so much love for you!"

"That wasn't love written on your face," Nate grinned.

"Poison, Unskinny Bop," Zoey put her finger up as she thought. "1990! Nice try, bro."

"Damn, you and your song lyrics!" Nate clapped. "I can't get one past you."

"See, Nate? Things that that stupid little game are why I was worried, I want you as a person and brother and if being your lover was going to ruin that than I'd have never touched you."

"But you did, and for the record? You can touch me anytime. Like, you don't even have to ask."

"I'll keep that in mind," Zoey stopped at a red light and leaning over, kissed him on the lips."

"Hey!" He pulled back. "Come on, we're in public!"

"In a state no one knows us." She dropped her hand in his lap and squeezed. "We can do whatever we want! People will just think we're a young couple having fun."

"Fun, and..." Nate gave her that shy smile she adored so much. "In love?"

"So in love," she whispered and kissed him again, this time a more lingering one and they both laughed when a car slowed down as it passed them and a guy yelled, "Get a room!"

"I have one, and can't wait to get you in it," Zoey looked at her phone in its clip on the dashboard. "Shit, we have to go! Mom said we have to get back within an hour of fertilizing the Pump-Kin."

"Fertilized? I feel so used," Nate sighed dramatically.

"Let's try this again," Zoey pulled back onto the road. "I know it was no fun being a virgin, and you were frustrated and embarrassed about your feelings for me. But I'm so happy that I not only got to be your first, but I'll be your only." She paused for effect. "Isn't that special?"

"You are special, Zoey." He touched her cheek with the back of his hand and the simple touch sent a giddy thrill through her, like she was a teen whose crush just said hi to them.

"Don't know if you saw it or not, but as soon as I started thinking about you, I didn't think about other girls as much. I used to dream of you being my first."

"And he made our dreams come true." She turned back to the wheel and pulled onto the road. "Now we fulfill our end of the deal."

"Right, revenge," Nate sounded hesitant. "Do we really need to do something nasty to people?"

"Our love is the reward for making things right. We have the rest of our lives together, its only fair we do one thing for him."

"Yeah, but the people that burned him and killed great to infinity grandpa are long gone. The people who live here now didn't do anything."

"They didn't, but we're the generation that succeeded in truly bringing him to life, which means it's also this generation that pays the price."

"That sounds kind of ominous." Nate said nervously. "We're not going to hurt anyone are we?"

"Not at all," Zoey shook her head. "Matter of fact, they're going to love it."

A loud gurgling followed by several short hisses and a crackling sound came from the back seat.

"That's right, Mr. P" Zoey laughed. "They're going to get a real trick with tonight's treat."

Chapter Four

"There they are!" Mom exclaimed excitedly when Zoey entered the house and held the door open for Nate as he carried the Pump-Kin.

"Uh, hey, Mom," Nate said awkwardly while he looked around, wondering where to put down the still warm, steaming gourd.

"Hey, Mom? That's all you have to say after what just happened?" Mom looked at Zoey. "It did happen, right?"

"Yeah, it did," Zoey gave her a sly smile. "Did you doubt me?"

"Not for a minute, but Nate doesn't look as happy as I thought he would."

"He's nervous, still can't understand it all. Thinks you'll be mad."

"Bring him into the kitchen, please," Mom led the way and pointed to the table. "Right there."

"Another one with the 'him'." Nate grunted while putting it down.

"Okay, now let me look at you two." Mom gestured with her hands for them to stand next to each other. "You do make a beautiful couple."

"We have a beautiful Mom," Zoey sidled up next to Nate and slid her arm around his waist.

"Aren't you sweet," Mom beamed.

"Not just pretty, but sexy," Zoey laughed. "Mom's a milf, isn't she, little brother?"

1...34567...12