The Legend of the Waterfalls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Free the streams, Aman Sinaya, and help me save us all."

"Lakan," she cried to Dumakulem as she pulled Apo Galang up and started pulling him to their tiny boat, "Apo and I can stop the flood."

"H...how, Lakambini?" the advisor asked, confused.

"Aman Sinaya's veil. You were right, Apo, my prayer has invoked her spirit and my blood the power of her veil, she will help us and protect us now."

"Yes, yes, that may well work...but how can we get to the highlands, we are too far."

"Get in the boat," Dumakulem ordered, "I will fling you to the top of the mountain, to Mabatong Landas, it is part of the ancient water route and ends at the cliff edge where the stone barrier is; that is where the flood is headed and where it will likely breach."

Bighani kissed his cheek and nodded then she and Apo Galang got into the boat.

"What will you do, Lakan?" the advisor asked.

Dumakulem's golden eyes turned a fiery orange.

"It is time to end what Danum began."

He picked up the tiny vessel and heaved it into the air. It flew over the marshes and the great lake, over the lowland villages and the highland towns, past the trees, past the now wild, rushing headwaters and fell into the middle of the cascading flood.

"Hold on for your life, Lakambini," Apo Galang cried as the boat was carried helplessly down by the violent current.

(Part Three will follow shortly.)


12