The Legendary Big-Foot

Story Info
His feet aren't the only things that are big.
7.3k words
4.64
29.6k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello world; this in Sammy Rhoades, amateur journalist for Crystal Falls coming to you with the story of the Legendary Big-Foot. Yes you heard me right; the tall, hairy and mysterious creature of legend has been seen around our little town for decades and has made a recent appearance up at 'Lovers Meadow'. Two days ago; a couple that had driven up to Lovers Meadow had an encounter with the creature of legend when they saw it watching them from within the tree line." I said as I looked into the lens of the camera before turning to my witnesses that were hopefully going to give me a good story.

"So; Luke, Emma, can you tell us some detailed information about your encounter?" I asked.

Luke and Emma first looked at each other and Luke decided to go first. "Well; we were up at Lovers Meadow and we were... you know... and that's when we heard noises coming from the trees." Luke said, clearly embarrassed about telling me and future audience watchers what they were doing up at Lovers Meadow.

"Yeah; we heard noises of breaking branches and loud foot-steps, so we looked to see if anyone else was there and that's when we saw it." Emma said; trying her hardest not to look into the camera and at me instead.

"Can you describe what you saw, exactly?" I asked, digging for more on the story.

"All I saw was this big; hulking body with hair all over it, big feet, hands, everything." Luke said as he thought back to the encounter.

"I didn't see much; just a really large hairy creature, but it didn't look like a bear or a gorilla. It was definitely something else and it moved like a human. Ya know; walking on two feet and such." Emma said.

"Do you think it may come back to the area of Lovers Meadow?" I asked.

"Hope not, that's the only place we can go to-" Luke started but was then nudged by Emma, hoping to shut him up about their activities up at the meadow.

"It's okay, I can edit this. Emma, do you think the creature will come back?" I asked again, directing my question now to Emma.

"I hope not, it was very scary seeing... whatever it was out there." Emma said.

"Well, there you have it. Will this mysterious creature come back or will it reside in the deep woods of Crystal Falls forever? Soon; I will be going deep into the woods, starting from Lovers Meadow and trying to see if I alone can track down the allusive creature." I said before turning the camera off.

--------------------------------

So after doing some more interviews and research with local police and wild-life services; I packed my car full of camping gear and went up to Lovers Meadow to start my search. I didn't exactly believe in Big-Foot; but there was a story in these woods and I was going to find it. My town wasn't exactly one flooding with stories; it was actually very boring and dull. The last good story to come from the town was about our towns oldest senior turning ninety-nine years old. It wasn't like some of the other stories that I had heard from other towns where there was News worthy to put on the pages. Stories like a group of college girls that were abducted by aliens and impregnated before giving birth to hundreds of alien babies to save the alien species dying race. Now that made news; of course nobody believed them but that was what I was looking for: News that would spark peoples interest.

Lovers Meadow gave little or rather no hope of a story since there was no sign of any foot prints or legendary creatures. All it gave me were memories of the past when my ex-boyfriend and I first came here after I turned nineteen. He thought it would be romantic; but when we got here there were three other cars rocking up and down as the people inside were screwing themselves silly. It wasn't my idea of a date and it still isn't. So after strolling down memory lane a little; I decided to go into the forest and hope that I could find something. Something to take a picture of weather it was a big foot-print, a large muddy hand print on a tree or something that you could say was weird and hard to explain. I didn't expect to find him just waiting on a rock for me to snap a picture of him and then run off. What I didn't want though was a blurry picture of some shape running through the trees. And I didn't want to be one of those people that would fake a picture for a story.

After an hour of walking deep into the forest; I picked a clear spot to make camp and it didn't take long to set up either. I set the tent up; made a little camp fire and even set up some surrounding cameras focused on the camp just in case anything did come into my camp while I wasn't paying attention. I got the explorers deal so that meant that they came with night vision; 4K resolution, audio and they were motion tracking too, so they would follow whatever was moving in their span of view. I was completely ready for catching anything and everything that was going to happen tonight and I hoped something happened, a big something.

When it was getting dark; I started the fire and roasted some marshmallows in the flames. I didn't get much time like this to myself: alone in the forest with nobody around for miles. It was nice being out here; surrounded by trees, in the comforts of a warm fire and a beautiful sky above me filled with hundreds of stars. After some time; I couldn't help but feel a little horny as I hadn't played with myself in the last few days. Ever since the story about Big-Foot had come out; I had been lost in research and looking for a story anywhere I could find one. So; as I was all alone and deep in the forest, I decided to get comfortable on my sleeping bag next to the fire and started touching myself.

First; I unbuckled my trekking shorts and then put my hand down them and started to feel around. The second that I touched my warm pussy; I felt that familiar feeling of pleasure rush through me and I wanted more. I wish I had thought to bring my vibrator with me but I guessed that my fingers would have to do for now.

After a few moment of touching myself; I was getting even more excited and so I took off my shorts and tossed them into my tent, my underwear quickly following them. It was strange for me to be naked like this; in the middle of the forest, all alone and with the fires heat gently warming my pussy while in the cool air. It was very natural and exciting since I had ever only touched myself behind locked doors.

"Ahhh... yeah... I so need this." I said as the feeling was getting better and I was really wet now as I used one hand to finger myself and the other to tickle my clit. I wasn't being quiet either since I didn't have to worry about anyone hearing me. I moaned / groaned and squealed out as loud and as much as I wanted and loved the freedom. My pussy was so hot and wet right now that I knew that my orgasm was going to be a strong one. The feeling of having an orgasm after a few days was always satisfying and gave such a release and that was what I wanted, what I needed.

I played with my boobs a little as I liked touching them as I fingered myself; sometimes I would even pinch my nipples and twist them because of how it felt so good. Pity my Ex-boyfriend never did much of that; maybe if he did a little more of what I wanted instead of what he wanted than we'd still be together. And if we were together; then he'd be here with me right now, probably fucking besides the campfire.

"Ah, god I'm close." I said to myself as I could feel the feeling of an orgasm building inside of me.

That's when I could feel everything; the space around me, the cold in the breeze, the heat from the fire the pleasure inside becoming too much to bear any longer. And that's when I came and it was good to as I continued to finger myself and pull one of my nipples as I did. As I continued to cum; my back arched, my legs shook and I squealed out at my orgasm reached its peak.

"Ahhh..." I moaned as I shuddered on the sleeping back; now bucking with every orgasmic pulse and twitching as I steadily calmed down from cumming. It was a nice orgasm too; not my strongest or longest but definitely one that I needed.

After a moment; my fingers slipped from my hot, wet pussy and I relaxed after a much needed orgasm. "Oh; that was so good." I said as I sat up. And that's when I remembered the cameras around the camp; they must have seen everything that I just did. I would have to edit the footage later and remove my little masturbation session and hope nobody finds out. But when I looked up to the cameras to see them pointing away from me; I was a little confused since I was the only thing in the camp site that was moving. I tracked their line of sight and that's when I saw it. It was a large shape just out of view of the camp fires light looking right at me with its reflective eyes. It must have been ten feet tall; as broad as a bear and was very hairy indeed.

"Oh..." I said as I was making eye contact with what had to be the legendary big-foot, either that or a very tall and hairy nudist-hiker.

I was frozen in shock as the shape came closer, step by step. I could hear the steps; they were big, heavy impact steps that sent light tremors in the ground. A moment later; the shape came into the light; illuminated by the fire and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It really was the legendary Big-Foot. It looked just like Luke and Emma had described and more. The big hands; feet, hairy body and everything else were big too. But its face wasn't like I expected. I thought it would look ugly and more animalistic but it wasn't; it looked more human than animal. It almost looked like a large muscular; shaggy haired, brute, man.

"Um... hello." I said, not really knowing what to say at the moment.

The Big-Foot didn't do much but tilt its head to the side as it looked at me. Had it been watching me masturbate?

I had to get this on camera so I reached for my pack and went for the camera I mainly used to video everything. The Big-Foot watched and had even come a little closer to the camp but stayed clear of the fire. Was it curious of me? Was it hungry? Was it being territorial?

I got the camera and started videoing the Big-Foot and I couldn't believe that this was happening: Me out in the middle of the forest videoing Big-Foot... while completely naked on my lower half.

"Hello; everyone, I am Sammy Rhoades and I am having what seems to be first contact with the legendary Big-Foot. He just came up to my camp site and seems to now be observing me." I said as I slowly stood up from my sleeping bag, still naked below the waist but the viewers would never know that.

The Big-Foot didn't move and didn't seem scared of me but rather curious about my body as it was looking me up and down. I walked a little closer; covering my lower self by pulling my shirt passed my waist to try and hide my pussy but my shirt was a little short for that and couldn't reach.

"This is amazing." I said as I got what had to be the world's greatest close up on a legendary creature thought to be a myth but more like the missing link.

The Big-Foot continued to look at me and then it came closer and I started to back up, especially since it was looking at her in such a way. It looked almost hungry and as it continued to come closer to me and licked its lips. I didn't want to be food so I started to walk back in a hurry when I tripped on a bunch of branches I had collected for the fire and landed on my sleeping bag. I dropped my camera off to the side but I didn't care about it as the Big-Foot got closer and kneeled down to me. "Oh my god, please no." I said as I thought that I was about to be dinner for a Big-Foot.

The Big-Foot got closer and just when I thought that it was going to sink its teeth into me; its head went between my legs and its tongue licked upwards on my bared pussy. I was in a state of shock as I had felt the hot, wet tongue gently lick from the bottom to the top of my pussy and flick against my clit. "Ahhh..." I let out a squeal of shock as it just felt so good.

"What are you doing?" I asked as the Big-Foot grabbed my thighs and brought me closer to its mouth and devoured my entire crotch in its mouth. Big-Foot's big mouth sealed around my pussy and he used his tongue to lick and probe me. I couldn't believe that this was happening to me. I was literally being licked out by Big-Foot.

"Stop it." I said as I tried to push its head back. But just then; its tongue started playing with my pussy in such a way that instead of pushing it back, I grabbed a hold of it to keep it there. Its tongue was lapping at my pussy, exploring the folds and flicking up against the clit. I had never had my pussy eaten out like this by any of my boyfriends or that one time I experimented in college with my roommate and she was really good.

"Ahhh... wow." I said as I started too really like the feeling. But it was so wrong. Was it?

"Hmmm..." The Big-Foot noised deeply as it licked me out, it liked the taste of my pussy juice.

In my head; I thought about what was happening and what might happen if we continued to do this. And even though my mind told me to try and stop the Big-Foot, my body told me not to stop it because it felt so good. I didn't know what to do. It reminded me of a riddle about an unstoppable force clashing with an immovable object. The orgasm rising in me was the unstoppable force and the Big-Foots head the immovable object. And how the riddle ends is that both surrender and that's exactly what I did: I surrendered to the pleasure and let it happen.

"Oh god; I can't believe I'm being tongue fucked by a Big-Foot." I said as I sat up and watched the legendary creature pleasure me like no other man or woman had ever pleased my pussy.

The Big-Foot looked up at me and made another noise before it drove its tongue into my pussy and explored. Was it enjoying this? Was this why it was out near Lovers Meadow, because it wanted to fuck? Maybe it was matting season for his Big-Foot kind.

After a moment had gone by; I was getting close to another orgasm, the second one of the night and it was overwhelming since I had only came just five minutes ago. "Oh, wait, I'm going to cum soon." I said but the Big-Foot did not stop.

The build up to my orgasm was coming and it was like nothing I had ever felt before, it felt too good. I didn't know if I should stop it or let it happen. And that's when I felt the Big-Foot stick its entire tongue into my pussy and swirl around inside. "Oh no... wait... stop... I can't..." I tried but I guessed the Big-Foot couldn't understand English.

And after a few more seconds of being tongue fucked; I came and squirted into the mouth of Big-Foot. I wasn't much of a squirter since it only happened at times that I was extremely horny and was pleasured beyond the norm. And I guessed this was one of those times since I was now gushing for Big-Foot and his probing tongue. "Ahhh... yeah... don't stop... please..." I said as I shuddered in orgasm yet again.

For a moment; the Big-Foot continued to lick, suck and drink my juices from my pussy and it felt so good. As I continued to cum; my legs shuttered around his head, my body twisted and turned in the overwhelming pleasure and I was screaming out in bliss. My body was shaking so much that the Big-Foot had to use his big hands to steady me as he finished licking me out. When his head moved from my crotch; it looked up at me and almost seemed to have a smile. The light brown hair around its face; what I guessed was a beard was all wet from my gushing pussy and I smiled up at it as it licked its lips, dripping with my pussy juice.

"That was... so great." I said as I sat up, now heaving and panting heavily. I tried to steady myself but my body felt unsteady as I had just had what seemed to be one of the best orgasms I had ever had.

The Big-Foot then got up and when it stood high, I let out a gasp as I saw its cock. It was huge; about a foot and a half long and as thick as my arm. And it's balls; I don't know how I didn't notice them before but they were the size of soccer balls. I stood up with shaky legs; went to the Big-Foot and marveled at the size of his cock and balls. I couldn't resist feeling them either. The cock was hard as rock and the balls felt full, so full that they must need a serious release. Maybe I was right about why the Big-Foot had been seen at Lovers Meadow. Maybe it was horny and looking for a mate to help it bust a nut. I looked up into the brown eyes of the Big-Foot and smiled. I had a naughty idea but I had two minds about whether or not I should fuck Big-Foot or not. I mean; would he break me? Or could I try taking him inside of me?

That's when the Big-Foot gently grabbed me by the sides; picked me up and carried me down to the sleeping bag and laid me down comfortably. "What are you doing now?" I asked; excited to what may happen next.

I was given an answer when it got on top of me and directed its huge cock to the entrance of my pussy. It wanted to fuck me. But I'm so small compared to it; it could break me, or so I thought. I didn't have much time to resist when it thrust forward and stuck its tip inside of me. I gasped in surprise and didn't know if this was going to work or not but I didn't really have the power to stop him and a part of me didn't want to. Slowly and gently; the Big-Foot started to thrust into me and force me to adjust to his massive cock, starting with his knob.

"Ahhh..." I noised in shock at the size of its knob inside of my pussy. I had never had anything this big inside of me.

"Ahhh..." The Big-Foot noised as it continued to gently enter me.

"Wait, you're too big." I said but my worlds were lost on him.

"Hmmm..." And that was all I got from him as he continued to steadily fuck me and stretch me out. A moment later; the Big-Foot was 8 inches deep in me and there was plenty left to go. I had only ever taken a total of 6 inches from my boyfriends or the toys I've had but this was ridiculous. And the thickness was something else entirely; it was filling me up so much that I thought that I was going to break within the first minute.

After a while; I was starting to like it, even though he was the largest lover I had ever had. As he continued to fuck me; I held onto his stomach and I could feel his body, it was so warm, hairy and full of muscles. I had never had a man like this in my entire life and after tonight, I don't think I would ever again.

Another moment of fucking and we we're enjoying each other as we adjusted to the size and tightness of our partner. Now the Big-Foot's cock was 10 inches inside of me and I was happy enough with that, anymore would be too much. I moaned and groaned in response to his length and he just seemed to continue, drunk with lust.

Suddenly; the Big-Foot stopped and in one quick movement; he had rolled us over and had me on top which felt high because of how large he was. Now we were in cowgirl position and it was my turn to fuck him instead of him fucking me. But before I could start rocking on his massive cock; Big-Foot tore my shirt wide open with his dark hairy hands and before running them down my side.

"I guess you wanted a view." I said as I started to then gently rock on the Big-Foot's cock and took him in inch by inch and I only stopped when I felt his cock touching my cervix.

"I can't believe... I'm fucking... a Big-Foot." I said as I continued the bounce on his cock.

The Big-Foot held onto me by my waist or thighs as we fucked and then his hands traveled up my body again. One hand explored my back as the other my stomach and then his hands found my boobs and he started touching them. I couldn't help but moan louder as he caressed and massaged my tits with his fingers. My boobs were EE cups but to him, they must have been small.

It wasn't long until I could feel his cock start to twitch and throb hard inside of me and from my previous experience with my boyfriends, I knew what it meant. Big-Foot was about to cum.

12