The Legendary Big-Foot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did get a little worried as we weren't using protection and I didn't want to be the baby-mamma to a Big-Foot. But as I continued to bounce on his cock; drunk with lust and filled with pleasure, I didn't much care. Besides; I could feel that I was about to cum on the mighty cock of Big-Foot.

A few bounces later and Big-Foot grabbed me by the waist and started to thrust up into me. I was driven into a world of bliss as it just felt so good; his cock jack-hammering into me as we were both about to cum. I grabbed onto his large hands at my waist to steady myself as this rampage fucking continued, now filling me with 12 inches of his cock.

"Arrrrrrrrr..." The Big-Foot yelled as he had finally came inside of me and it felt amazing as I felt his massive cock throb hard inside as he completely filled me with his cum. I felt it fill up my womb and it just kept on filling and it didn't seem like it was going to stop any time soon.

"Arrrrrrrr..." The Big-Foot continued to growl, almost athletically and pleasingly as he continued to cum.

"Ahhhh... FUCK YES." I screamed as I joined him in cumming. It was his very orgasm that triggered my own orgasm and yet again, I squirted for him. I watched as I squirted and flooded his crotch with my pussy juice and watched as I saw it mix with his massive load and there was a lot. Just when I thought that it was about to stop, more came out and then even more.

"Ah... oh... FUCK... Ahhhhh... KEEP CUMMING INSIDE OF ME... oh..." I moaned out loudly as I continued to cum harder than I ever had before.

For a moment; the forest around us was filled with the sounds of our orgasms and then silence. I collapsed forwards onto Big-Foot's muscled stomach and chest. I put my arms around him and played with his hair as we settled from our orgasmic bliss. We were now both sharing an orgasmic high and it was the best I had ever felt. Big-Foot had his arms still around my waist and lightly caressed it as he lightly panted after having such an orgasm and emptying himself inside of me. I guessed he must have needed it and I think I did too.

A moment later; I felt Big-Foot's large cock slowly slipping from my pussy and when his knob finally slipped away, it made me gasp at the sensation I felt. My pussy was stretched and I could feel the emptiness, the cool air as it went by, I had never felt such a thing.

"I don't... know if you can... understand me. But that... was the best sex I had ever had... in my life." I said as I looked up to Big-Foot and smiled. In return; Big-Foot gently grabbed me by my ass and back, stood up and then turned me around in his strong hands.

"Wait; what are you doing now?" I asked; confused as to what exactly he was doing.

"Sex." The Big-Foot said in a strange deep voice.

"Hold crap. You can talk?" I asked; amazed that not only did Big-Foot exist, but he could also speak English. We were now on the ground; I was on all fours and Big-Foot was coming in from behind me, I should have seen where this was going, but I was still in shock about him speaking.

"Sex." Big-Foot said again.

"Wait; 'sex', do you mean..." But before I could finish; Big-Foot had slipped his cock back inside of my pussy with his massive cock. "Oh my god." I said as I felt him fill me up again.

"Sex." Big-Foot said as he started to thrust into me, now in the position of doggy-style.

As Big-Foot started fucking me for the second time that night; a few things went through my head.

One: Big-Foot really existed and wasn't just a creature of myth and legend but real, clearly from how he was fucking my brains out at the moment. Remember the phrase 'If you can see it and touch it, then it's real.' Well I was seeing him and being touched by him... everywhere.

Two: Big-Foot could speak but I assumed he didn't have a great range of words to use. So that showed intelligence but he was like one of my ex-boyfriends who was a jock, low vocabulary and just wanted to fuck.

Three: Big-Foot had a good grasp on sexual pleasures; its many positions and that he was planning on emptying his nuts into my guts over and over again tonight.

"I hope you don't... stretch me out... too much, tonight." I said as I felt Big-Foot's cock go even deeper than before. It went so deep that I felt his knob go past my cervix and into my womb.

"Ahhh..." I let out a cry of pleasure at the feeling of being so full. I could feel him in so deep that when he came next; he'd flood my insides completely full. He must have been fifteen inches in me or maybe his entire length.

"Arrrrr..." Big-Foot noised as he placed one large hand down on the ground beside me and used the other one to reach around me and grab one of my tits. I moaned as he gently squeezed them and he responded my massaging them even more. Every so often; he would squeeze around my nipples, not enough to hurt, but enough to make me squeal in pleasure.

"Oh fuck me... YES." I screamed in pleasure.

We were lost in a state of bliss as we continued to fuck each other in our second fucking of the night. After some time of him fucking me from behind; he grabbed me up from the ground and into his arms where he held me as he fucked me while standing. This time; his thrusts sent almost his entire cock deep into me, it was enough to make my eyes go into the back of my head in sexual euphoria. What I still wasn't exactly used to though was the overall size of his body. Compared to him; I was so small and thin and he was so tall and thick (and in many more ways than one). Looking down; I was being held six feet up from the ground and it gave me a little thrill.

Later; I could feel the familiar rise of orgasmic bliss washing over me and ready to hit me once again. "Keep going." I said. In return; Big-Foot started to fuck me faster and harder and that was just what I needed.

Within just a few seconds; Big-Foot had me squirting yet again all over him and drenching his hairy body. "Ahhhhhh..." I screamed out orgasmicaly, my body starting to go limp from all the fucking we had done. Exhaustion was soon to come.

But; we weren't finished, or rather, he wasn't finished just yet. Big-Foot still thrust into me and was ready to fill me up with another of his huge, thick loads. I could still feel his previous load in me and wondered if this next one was going to be just as big as the last or hopefully not as much.

My question was then answered as Big-Foot then thrust into me and came what felt like a liter of cum right into my womb. I could feel his cock swell as his cum traveled up his cock and then I felt the stream as he came all over the inside of my womb. It was an amazing feeling; but I could feel myself starting to bloat from how much he was cumming. "Oh my god... you're filling me up... so much." I screamed in bliss.

"Arrrrr..." Big-Foot moaned as he continued to cum, the twitching and throbbing of his cock telling me how many streams of cum he had just let out inside of me.

When he was finally done cumming; he pulled out and I gasped as I felt his cock leave me and the flood of cum fall from me and drip to his feet. It almost felt as if I was being emptied out, but it was just his cum flowing from me. I looked down to see a puddle of cum at his feet and there was still more cumming as I could feel it continue to flood out of me. "Wow." I said, continuing to watch the puddle grow below us.

"Arrr... harr..." The Big-Foot said, lightly panting after such an orgasm had shaken his body.

As we both began to settle; he laid down on his back and had me on his stomach and chest again. But as we were about to drift off again, I moved my leg against his cock and it was still hard. It throbbed as my smooth leg went against it and he gasped at the touch. I thought to myself that maybe one last fucking would be enough for us tonight.

"Hay... Big-Guy." I said; I didn't exactly know what to call him so I just went with calling him 'Big-Guy' and well, it sort of fit.

Big-Foot looked down at me as I turned over on him; my ass now in his direction as I crawled down his body and then over his cock. When my pussy ran over the top side of his cock; I felt his cock throb against me and I let out a little gasp at the feeling of it. "What do you think... one last time?" I said. I still didn't know if he really could understand me so I gave his cock a few good tugs, using both my hands since it was so big.

"Sex..." Big-Foot said as he grasped my ass with both hands, massaged it gently.

"Exactly." I said smiling as I shifted forward and was about to put his huge cock back into my pussy. But someone had other ideas about where they wanted to put it.

Big-Foot stopped me just as his tip touched my pussy and he aimed it a little higher to my ass hole. "Um, I don't think I'm ready for that just..." I said but again, I was interrupted by his huge cock penetrating inside of me, this time in my ass.

I had only ever done anal once and that was a while ago; I wasn't sure how this was going to go but I knew that he wasn't going to be putting double digits of cock into me. Slowly; Big-Foot slid his cock inside of me, but he was being cautious as he did so. Perhaps he knew that anal would be a little difficult with me and the size of his cock.

"Oh my... not all of it." I begged as I felt him about 5 inches deep already.

Then; he stopped and then he gently started to move in and out of me in a slow and gentle matter as to allow me to adjust to his size. "Ahh... yeah... that's it." I said, liking the way it felt as we rocked together.

Big-Foot then grabbed me and for a second I thought that he may force me to take his entire cock in my ass. But; he just wanted to adjust our position so that it was a little more comfortable. He laid back against a tree truck and had me on his stomach as his cock was still in my ass. I understood the position and so I let him do what he wanted. When we were ready; he started to gently thrust into me; only an inch or two and not his entire cock as we had done before when he was fucking my pussy. My ass was too tight and fragile to take any more than what it was already taking.

"Just like that, that's nice." I said.

"Arrr..." He groaned in response.

As we continued to fuck; Big-Foot then reached around with his hand and started to play with my pussy. He was rubbing it lightly at first but the more I moaned, the more he played. "Ahhh... yeah, that's great, faster." I said and he did go faster. I wondered just how much he understood if any, maybe it was just my imagination. How would he know English or what the words meant?

That's when I had a little thought as we were fucking. What if Big-Foot learned all this stuff from watching people at 'Lovers Meadow'? It would explain how he knows so much about sex; the positions, the word 'sex' and everything in between. This Big-Foot was a perv, ha, and I was enjoying it very much.

"Finger me; put one of your fingers inside of me." I said; both excited and curious of if he understood me. And a second later; he started to tenderly push a finger inside of me and wriggle it around. His finger was almost the size of a normal cock, and as he fingered me, it almost felt like I was being sandwiched by two men at the same time. If I were in a relationship with a normal guy; a threesome was something I wouldn't be ready for yet. But if a guy can make it seem like there are two men in bed with you like I felt right now, I think I found Mr. Right, or rather Mr. Right Now.

Big-Foot's cock in my ass gave me a pleasure that I didn't expect; I almost wanted him to go deeper but thought against it as what I was feeling felt good enough. And with his finger fingering me; I was in a steady rise of pleasure that was increasing with every passing second. This time; our fucking went slower than the others and it was amazing. The feeling of our closeness was so intimate and overwhelming. I didn't want it to end. I wanted to be lost in the forest forever with this Big-Foot.

Over time; our orgasms grew together and I could feel his rising with every growing throb of his cock. "I'm gonna cum soon." I said before his fingers went a little faster; his thumb now doing quick and strong circles on my clit. I grabbed onto his big, big shoulders as I readied myself for orgasm.

Big-Foot then thrust a little faster; fingered a little harder and he then groaned out a new word. "Cumming." He said, followed by an eruption of thick and gooey cum up my ass.

"AHHHHHH..." I screamed out as we came together. Big-Foot spurted his third load that night into my ass and as for me; I squirted all over his big, hairy hand and I watched as the last of his cum inside of my pussy followed my juices spurting out. Our cries of orgasmic ecstasy went through the trees and slowly, they faded as our orgasms did and we began to settle.

It was Big-Foot's fingering that pushed me to the very edge of cumming; but it was the feeling of his cum spurting inside of my ass that pushed me over the edge. The feeling of it as it filled my ass felt so good; the heat that spread through me and the throbbing of his cock was overwhelming.

For a moment; we came together and were lost in each other as we did. As I came; my orgasm washed over me and I roamed his hairy body with my hands as I writhed in passion. I felt his big strong muscles; the heat radiating from his hairy body and the sweat coming from his exposed skin.

Big-Foot pulled his finger from my pussy and I gasped at both the suddenness and the cold air that blew against it. "Thank you... so much, that was just... what I needed." I said, letting my body relax into his.

Big-Foot's hands then explored my body as he started to settle from his orgasm, the last of his load drooling from his cock. His hands went from my bare chest; down my flat stomach and stopped at my quivering thighs. I trembled in bliss at his touch and he released little breaths of air, I guessed he was amused by my shaky body.

A moment later; Big-Foot's cock slipped from my ass and flapped down in between our legs. And after three large orgasms, it was finally down for the night. I could feel his cum slowly leaking out and dribble down my ass and onto his strong legs. As we settled; I let out little noises as my orgasm was still lightly pulsing through me. And as for Big-Foot; he grabbed me, turned me around so that I was now lying with him, stomach to stomach. For a moment; I though he may want to fuck again; but instead, he put his big, strong arms around me. For a few minutes; I was looking up at him as he drifted and when I felt that he was completely asleep, I joined him. Exhausted and care free, we slept.

---------------------

In the morning; I woke up to the cool air brushing over my face, the first light of sunrise coming over the horizon. I got up; finding that I was wrapped up in the sleeping bag which I had brought and the fire had almost died out. But there was something missing. That's when I remembered all the events of last night as they crashed back into my thoughts. I remembered my masturbation session; recording Big-Foot and then our massive fuck session that ended with us sleeping together.

I looked to my sides but found nothing; he wasn't there, he was gone. "What?" I said as I looked around for him.

"Big-Guy." I called out, but there was nothing. I was surrounded by my campsite and the trees of the forest.

I got out of my sleeping bag; finding that I was totally naked so I quickly got some new clothes on so that I didn't freeze in the morning air. I looked around the camp site and found where he had entered from his big foot prints and where we had enjoyed our time fucking just outside of my tent. Beside the tent; up against the trunk of a tree; there was a big, ten foot imprint of his body where we slept and then I found another set of tracks, where he must have gone.

"Really, did I just have a one night stand with Big-Foot?" I said; a little pissed that he wasn't there when I woke up but also understanding why. For a while I thought about it in my head and realized that it may have been the best way we could have parted. He vanished just as quickly as he appeared. And it was a mystery where he must have gone; just like what Big-Foot was to thousands of people. In the end; I felt happy, because of last night and because of how I found that magic really did exist in this world.

"Oh crap, my cameras." I said, suddenly remembering them all around me.

I found my hand-held camera that I used to capture the Big-Foot with last night and found that its recording had finished early in the morning. I went back over the tapes and found that it caught more than just the Big-Foot, it captured everything that happened. I watched the footage of us first meeting; him going down on me, us fucking, his load dropping from me and onto the ground and then us falling asleep together.

After watching some of the footage; I felt a little horny but not enough to finger myself. I think Big-Foot had fucked me good enough last night that I wouldn't have to masturbate for a few weeks. And our video wasn't just captured with the hand help camera; all the motion cameras in the camp site caught us. "I'm going to have to edit all this when I get back home." I said.

As I left the forest and was about to go back to town; I turned and took one last look at the forest and thought about how awesome everything went. I came for a story about Big-Foot which I thought may not go anywhere and ended up getting way more than I bargained for. Not only did I get evidence from his big foot prints and great camera footage. I got the fucking of my life too.


12