The Legendary Coach Brooks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johngus22
johngus22
159 Followers

"Give me your whistle."

I reached into my pocket and took out my whistle. It had a blue string attached to it. I placed it into Coach Brooks' waiting hand. He, in turn, placed it in his pocket. "I'm going to keep this from now on. You don't need a whistle anymore. Whistles are for head coaches. And you're not a head coach."

"No Sir, No Coach." I agreed with him. We stood there a few moments in silence looking at each other. His eyes were penetrating and his face was turned with a wicked smirk. I waited for him to speak. He was either contemplating about what to do next or letting the last few moments resonate further within me. Then, Coach Brooks undid his belt and pants once more. He took my whistle and shoved it deep inside his cotton briefs. My mouth watered seeing this big bulge. Then, after a few seconds, he took the whistle out of his pants and held it up to my mouth.

"Open up." I did. He stuck the whistle in my mouth. I could taste the sweaty musk from his groin. "Good boy," he said. He looked down at my small hardon which was now fully erect. He slapped it with the ends of his three fingers. I winced in pain. "Guess I'll know what you're thinking about when you take care of that little thing tonight."

I moved the whistle to the side of my mouth. "Yes Sir," I said.

He then took the whistle out of my mouth. He gave me a sharp slap on the butt and walked back up towards the house swinging my whistle back and forth around his fingers. When I heard the sliding door close I was finally able to relax and empty the three beers I had in me.

'What in the hell just happened?' The events that took place were too confusing to make proper sense. Plus, the alcohol wasn't helping me think straight either. I was always a bit of a light weight. Two beers gave me a buzz; three made me very tipsy. I had been fully humiliated once again by Coach Brooks, but it had turned oddly sexual this time. He grabbed me, fondled me. Uninvited? Yes. Unwelcomed? No, not really. My arousal told both of us that much.

I immediately went to tell Tyler when I got back inside. However, he was locked in a loud conversation with the coaches that remained. It seemed everyone was starting to feel the effects of their Friday night celebrations. I had to wait another thirty minutes before the party started to dwindle down and the coaches began to go home to their wives and prepare for Saturday morning film sessions.

Finally, the last of the coaches left Tyler's house, and it was just me and him. I relayed the story of what took place in the yard between me and Coach Brooks. When I told him about the part about the whistle he busted up laughing. I had expected a more surprised and interested reaction, but it seemed like he was laughing at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, Mr. Head Coach!"

"Stop that! Tell me, what's so damn funny?"

Tyler took a second to gather his breath. "I'm just imagining you, all big and mighty on the sidelines, a young and cocky head coach with his little headset on, and then getting absolutely trounced by your old team, your old coach." Tyler stopped and noticed me growing agitated. Instead of stopping, however, he stepped forward and closed the space between us until his big belly pushed against my flat stomach. "And then that same old coach, after putting you on your knees on the field, all but sticks his dick in your mouth afterwards."

The mixed emotions I experienced earlier in the backyard with Coach Brooks came back to me. I felt I should be mad and punch Tyler. But just as with Coach Brooks, the temptation to accept this humiliating reality and give into its arousal were stronger. The stiff lip I was holding to this point slacked. My chin dropped to my chest. I stared at Tyler's round belly. Tyler grabbed the blue and yellow Richmond logo on my polo and took closer inspection of it. He scoffed and let it go. I closed my eyes and exhaled, dejected.

Tyler saw this change in demeanor and breathed in deeply. The dominant bear inside him was coming out. He lifted my chin with two fingers forcing me to look at him. He put his right pointer finger up to my lips and pushed its way into my mouth. I didn't offer much resistance. He moved his finger back and forth, in and out of my mouth. I began to actively suck on it.

"You like things in your mouth, don't you coach?" He said 'coach' with obvious sarcasm. I said nothing, but my glassy eyes communicated a "yes sir." He took his finger out of my mouth.

"Why don't we get something a little bit bigger in that pretty mouth."

"Yes Sir."

"Good boy. On your knees. You know the drill."

With more enthusiasm than my team played with that night, I dropped to my knees and began undoing Tyler's pants. The speed with which I undid his belt would've told anyone this was not my first time fiddling with it. I was familiar with his belt buckle. As soon as I opened his fly and his shining black boxer briefs came into view I plunged my head deep into them. I breathed in deeply through my nose. I wanted his scent to fill my head. Tyler assisted my exploration of his bulge by grabbing my head in both hands and moving it over every square inch - in and out of every crevice.

"Mmmm, good boy." He moaned.

Tyler kicked off his shoes. I was given the honor of pulling down his pants. I yanked them clean off and there he stood there - his bulky lineman thighs and big bull cock covered in tight black boxer briefs; his red coach's polo hanging down to his waist, so I could just see the bottom of his hairy belly. I reached around his waist and cupped his ass in both hands. The ass I had sat on my face many times since we had grown up together. I plunged back into his bulge for one last smell, getting all the way underneath his balls this time. I looked up at Tyler as I did this. His tented underwear obstructed half my view, but I could still see him staring down at me - watching his boy worship his body. His hands rested on his hips. Fuck! This man was so hot! Why did I ever move away?

"Alright my little stud QB, enough fun. Take them off and get to work."

"Yes Sir!" I said and a greedy smile formed on my face.

Tyler's cock pointed at my mouth like it was reaching for me. I met it's reach and soon lathered it up with enough saliva that my lips could easily slide back and forth over it's great girth. Tyler's cock was thick and long enough to give this experienced cocksucker a little trouble from time to time, especially after being out of practice for a few months.

I rested my hands on the back of Tyler's calves and went to work for several long minutes. Like I said, it had been a few months, and I was quickly realizing how much I missed a big cock in my mouth. As the minutes passed, Tyler's stance widened, and he ran his fingers through my hair - a sign that he was enjoying the service his QB was providing.

"You like that bear cock don't you boy?"

My mouth stayed on his dick, but my eyes raised to show delight to my protector. He took off the Cedar Spring hat he was still wearing and put it on my head backwards while I continued to slobber on his big meat. The hat was one size too big for my small head. I had to adjust it and shift it backwards when it initially fell over my eyes, but I kept it on. I loved it when Tyler gave me his clothing to wear. It was a sign of submission, and it incorporated a tactile touch to the significant size difference between us. It made me feel smaller - and that made me service the big man with even more energy.

"Fuck! My stud QB is getting after it tonight! Looks like Coach Brooks really got him riled up. Look at him go!"

I popped off his dick and stroked it with both my hands to keep it pleasured. "You were almost my second dick tonight." I joked. "I swear Coach was about ready to tell me to get on my knees out there."

"And would you have? Would you have gotten on your knees for him?"

"Yes Sir, absolutely! In a heartbeat!"

"I always knew you were a cocksucker." My eyes widened. My heart nearly stopped. The voice I had heard was not Tyler's. It had come from behind me. And I instantly recognized it.

My head jerked around toward the front door. There, standing in the doorway, was Coach Brooks. I scrambled to my feet knocking Tyler's hat off my head in the process. I wiped the dick slobber from the corners of my mouth. I held my hands in front of my crotch trying to hide my obvious erection. My mouth opened to say something but no words came. 'What could I say?' I looked to Tyler to see if he would find a way to cover for us, but he was making no effort to hide anything. He stood there hands on his hips still, naked from the waist down with his big dick pointing in the air. He looked at me with a big shit-eating grin. He wore no embarrassment at all. He was enjoying what was happening. I looked to Coach Brooks trying to make sense of what was happening.

"Let's not play games Tim." Coach Brooks said, walking towards me. "Put your hands down. We've been over this. You're not hiding much down there anyway." I removed my hands from my crotch and let them hang at my sides. I felt like I wanted to cry. My head coach, my mentor, my ultimate crush, had just caught me sucking my best friend's dick. I wanted to vanish from the face of the earth, but the heat on my face and the sound of footsteps approaching me told me I, very much, still existed. Coach Brooks stood directly in front of me. I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eye. I stared at his chest instead.

"What were you doing Timmy?" I could smell the alcohol on Coach Brooks' breath as he spoke. I didn't say anything. "I asked you a question, son. What was Richmond's very own head coach, Coach Spencer, just doing?"

"I was...er...just messing around - lost a bet."

"You were sucking cock."

"Yes Coach."

"Say it."

"I was...sucking cock." I blinked a few tears away.

Coach Brooks raised my chin and made me look him in the eye. "Because you're a cocksucker."

I swallowed. I nodded.

"Say it."

"Because I'm a cocksucker." My voice had half the conviction as Coach Brooks, but these words caused Coach Brooks to smile and made Tyler laugh. The tension in the room lifted. I began to breathe again.

"I always knew you were, Timmy. Always knew you were a cocksucker." Coach Brooks let go of my chin and took a step back. "Well, son. Don't let the old man stop you from having your fun. Get back down there and finish the job. Coach Hall worked hard tonight. He deserves a reward."

"Thanks, Coach," Tyler said. I stood there stunned at what I was hearing. Was Coach Brooks being serious? He was.

"C'mon boy, you already started the job, now finish it. Don't be a cock tease."

I returned to Tyler and dropped to my knees. Tyler's cock which seemed to have grown even stiffer since Coach Brooks had arrived. I had given plenty of blowjobs in my life but never in the presence of a third person. I struggled to establish any steady rhythm. I was constantly trying to look out of the corner of my eye to see what Coach Brooks was doing. He stood there and watched me service Tyler. I do not know how long he watched me in silence.

"Looks like he is quite the little cocksucker."

"Yes he is, Coach. This ain't his first time as you can tell."

"I certainly can. Young Timmy here looks like he has devoured plenty of bull cock in his day."

"Every Friday night for years."

"Every Friday night?" Coach Brooks laughed and slapped Tyler on the shoulder. "Damn, could you imagine if the papers knew? I can picture those articles now."

"Oh man," Tyler said while taking his turn to laugh, "Right there in the papers - 'Cocksucker Coach Spencer loses to Cedar, again!"

Coach Brooks picked up from there. "With the byline, 'If Coach Spencer wants to keep his job, he should wait to get on his knees until after the game.'"

The two men continued their fun at my expense, conversing back and forth over my head as if I wasn't there. To be honest, this made it hard to keep up and focus on Tyler's cock, but not in the way you might expect. They were doing their best to humiliate me, and in a masochist way, I loved it. It was hard enough to hide my teeth given the girth of Tyler's cock. It was much harder to accomplish this while also trying to keep from laughing or smiling.

"Would you like to try him out, Coach?"

"Yes, I think I would. Thanks, Coacher."

Tyler pulled me off his dick. "Alright boy, you can pay up the rest of your debt later. Coach needs some long overdue service. Git!"

"Yes Sir." I said.

"Sir?" Coach Brooks said as I shuffled over to him still on my knees. "I'm impressed Ty, you've really got your little friend there well trained."

"It's nothing a little discipline can't accomplish."

"Discipline, huh? Oh, I like the sound of that." Coach Brooks ran his finger through my hair. I felt the warmth of his state ring on my forehead and sensed it rub along my scalp. He slowly unfastened his belt. His fingers undid the top button to his pants and pulled down his zipper - much quieter than he had done so in the yard. He placed his ringed hand on top of my head to steady himself as he kicked off his shoes. He pushed his pants down past his buttocks and then let gravity do the rest. He stepped out of them and only then was I given a nod of the head and permission to gaze on his manhood. I had seen it before, but again, I was taken aback by its size. His balls were as wide as the four fingers on my hand and hung low enough to show his underwear had their work cut out for them. The outline of his big hammer head was visible as his fat shaft forced it up against the cotton. Seeing a man's package wrapped up tight in white briefs was my favorite sight on this earth. It was a gift to be opened on Christmas morning. I lunged forward, and using no hands, softly rubbed my nose and mouth over the Brooks Beast. But Coach didn't allow for as much foreplay as Tyler did. He pushed my forehead back and yanked down his white drawers. He did this so swiftly, that his hardening cock bounced back up and hit me in the nose.

"Open up, boy. Time to see if you're a better cocksucker than you are a quarterback." The humbling words made my cock jump and bounce in the air.

The first taste of his cock told me what I had thought I had tasted on my whistle earlier in the night was exactly true, except this taste was 10x stronger. I tasted his salty flesh and the aroma from a hard night's work consumed my nostrils. The sensations were overwhelming. My eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"Mmmmm, that's it. That's A boy. Be a good little quarterback and suck your Coach. Suck your Daddy."

Now he was making me moan, and the hums from this noise brought him more pleasure.

"Goddamn son, I may need this more often. You're almost making me forget about that about that fucking blue shirt you've got on. Let's take that hideous thing off you. Help me out would you, Coacher?" Tyler came over and pulled the bottom of my polo up. I lifted my arms, and he pulled it clean off making it turn inside out. This was not the first comment about the Richmond colors I was wearing. Tyler, too, had remarked on this. If I hadn't suspected before, I knew now there was a secret motivation these two shared to conquer me. They saw me as a traitor - as something less than for leaving my hometown and taking a job with our rival school. At this moment, I sympathized with that pain. I wish I had stayed in Cedar Springs. But that's easy to say when you have your dream daddy's cock in your mouth.

I resumed sucking Coach's dick. I was now shirtless but still wore my khaki pants. I tried building up a steady pace, but Coach's dick was a challenge. I couldn't get all the way down to the base (that might not be possible), and it's thickness was making my jaw hurt as it remained stretched. Luckily, Coach Brooks didn't keep me on his dick for a full service.

"What do you say we take this to the bedroom? Do you mind, Tyler?"

"No, not at all Coach."

"Good man. I'm assuming Timmy knows the way?"

Tyler laughed. "Yes, he's been there many times before."

"Good. Tim, why don't you head to Coach Hall's bedroom and wait there. We'll be there in a second."

"Yes Coach." I got up and walked down the hall toward Tyler's bedroom. I stood at the side of the bed and waited. I wondered what the two of them were talking about. After about a minute, Tyler walked through the door, but there was no sign of Coach Brooks. Tyler was now fully naked. I admired his hairy chest and belly as he walked toward me. He said nothing. Then, with perfect blocking form, he pushed me onto the bed with enough force that only my feet hung off the side. He climbed on top of me and began kissing me. His weight pressed me deep into the bed; he pressed against my abs.

Then he whispered, "You want this right?" His voice held a seductive tone, but I knew Tyler well enough he was also looking out for me. We were introducing something new into our sexual adventures, and he wanted to make sure I was good with everything.

"Yes Sir. I want this."

"Good, because you're going to get fucked by that big daddy bear. Are you ready?"

"Yes Sir, I think so." There was a hint of doubt in my voice.

"You'll be fine, my little stud. It hurts at first, but you'll get used to it."

"What do you mean?"

"C'mon man. Don't be so naive. You think tonight was just a coincidence?" I stared back at him with a deer in the headlights look. "I've sucked and been fucked by Coach Brooks this entire season. That's why he's been putting the moves on you tonight. I hope you don't mind, but I told him about you."

I laid there for a moment, so many images flashing through my mind. So many questions! It was too much to comprehend at the moment. Especially, with this big naked bear lying on top of me.

"Uhh, no. I don't mind. That's fine. I want this to happen." I grunted in saying these words as Tyler had put almost his full weight on me.

"I know you too well." Tyler said with a drunken smile. "But first, I'm going to open you up. You're going to need it before Coach comes in."

Tyler climbed up to his knees and turned around and straddled me. We were in the same position as we had been during our first ever sexual encounter. He leaned forward and fished a bottle of lube out of his nightstand. I pawed at his ass and leaned forward and kissed it a few times. When he was ready, he scooted back a bit and put his knees on either side of my head. I licked his big balls, and he brought my legs up and put me in our ever familiar cradle position, putting my ankles underneath his armpits. I licked at his ass while he lubed me up. Then, once we were both ready, he put me down and positioned himself in front of me. He pushed my legs into my chest and then let them fall back and rest over his shoulders.

"Ready?"

"Yes Sir."

Tyler pushed into me. He was careful. He knew being the big man he was he needed to be. However, even after months of going cold turkey, my ass fit his cock like a glove. After a few gentle thrusts, Tyler quickly built up rhythm. I always make noise when I am being pounded by a big daddy bear. Tyler loved this, and it only increased his rough housing. He pinned my wrists to the bed and completely folded me in half as he bent over to kiss me. Soon, his sweat was dripping onto me.

The noise I was making must have been a signal to Coach Brooks because soon I heard his footsteps in the room. I looked and saw him walk towards the bed and stand on the corner closest to Tyler. He placed his hand on Tyler's ass and circles around it as Tyler moved in and out of me.

SMACK! SMACK! He gave Tyler two light slaps. Tyler's face brightened up and his tongue came out upon their impact. He licked the sweat forming on his lip. Coach Brooks' hand traveled up and down Tyler's back. He was admiring his former star lineman and now proud assistant. The sexual dynamic between the two men was becoming clearer by the second.

johngus22
johngus22
159 Followers