The Legendary Coach Brooks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach Brooks made his way around to the side of the bed where my head laid. He stroked my temples as Tyler continued to press me into the bed. I looked into his eyes. It was a strange sensation, being fucked by my best friend as my high school football coach stared down at me. Both his eyes and his mouth turned ever so slightly in a smile. This mocking look penetrated me as deep as the big lineman cock that was currently inside me. My mouth hung open more and more and my eyes squinted further with pleasure at this look. I was being taken in both mind and body tonight.

Coach Brooks, then, looked up and nodded at Tyler. Tyler, while keeping his cock inside me, scooted back on the bed and pulled me with him. This allowed Coach Brooks room to climb onto the bed. He put his knees on either side of my head and dropped his big daddy balls onto my face. I eagerly lapped at them having to go back and forth between each testicle in order to give them both attention. I felt Tyler lean forward, and from the noises I heard, I could tell he was sucking Coach's dick. He let the rhythm of his bobbing mouth dictate the motion of his hips.

"That's it, that's it!" Coach Brooks' voice was deep and husky. "My two boys. Sucking on their Coach, on their Daddy."

Tyler and I's moans were in sync with each other. Coach let this go on for a couple minutes.

"Alright, time for the old man to have his turn with the quarterback."

Tyler obeyed Coach's instructions and dismounted.

"I left my pants in the other room, Tyler. There's something in the right pocket. Bring it to me. And bring Tim's blue shirt too."

"Yes Coach!" said Tyler, and he disappeared out of the room.

"Flip around, boy. Get your ass over here." Coach patted his side of the bed. I quickly spun myself around. "Stay on your back. I want you to look me in the eye as you give your ass to me. You're going to remember this fucking."

My legs dangled off the side. Coach stepped forward between them. He looked down at my tiny dick laying against my stomach barely making it to my waistband. He smiled at it in an almost empathetic way. He grabbed it with his right hand and held it tight in his fist. It disappeared entirely inside his hand.

Tyler returned to the room. He handed Coach my shirt, which he subsequently threw to the side on the bed, and also a blue string. It was my whistle. Coach Brooks took off his red polo and put my whistle over his bare shoulders and chest. His large pecs had an aged look, a once chiseled athlete that still possessed some brute man strength, but they now had slight wrinkling and were covered in white fur. He put his hat back on. My cock leaked staring at this sexy mature legend - this bare chested daddy coach.

"Coacher, hold his legs for me while I get lined up here. We better get this exactly right. I may be a mean old bastard but I'm not cruel."

Tyler climbed onto the bed and held my legs. He had to get close enough to straddle me so that his balls laid on my forehead.

"That's not a bad idea, Coacher, I like that," but scooted up a bit and sat on his face. That will be a good enough muzzle. Guys tend to cry out when I penetrate them for the first time."

"Oh, I know Coach, remember?" Tyler said.

"Yes, of course, of course. You know all too well don't you boy." Tyler smiled with pride. "But big boys, big men like you handle it a little better than little Timmy, here. Judging from the bitch moans he was making earlier, I think he's going to be a screamer."

I tried to give Tyler a look of fear as he towered over me, but his balls and dick were clouding my view. And soon, his large ass was too as he scooted forward and dropped it on my face. Coach Brooks wasn't lying. While he applied plenty of lube and went slow about it, the initial penetration by him was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I yelped at the initial 'pop' and my face turned to a constricted grimace, but both of these were muffled and hidden by the ass that used to protect me on the football field.

"Alright, get up. I want to look into his eyes!"

Tyler got up and let go of my legs which were caught and subsequently placed over the shoulders of Coach Brooks. He had an almost evil grimace. He looked upon my whimpering face and savored it. He leaned forward and pushed into me a little more. I whimpered. My breathing kept shortening with each passing inch.

"Breathe, young fella. I'm not going to hurt you." I took a deep breath and tried to relax more. "But I am going to make into a woman!" He slid back out and then back in. I cried out in a high pitched tone. He repeated this. Each successive entry went a little deeper. My breathing turned to panting as he slid out, and I held it as he plunged in. Coach's dick was a battering ram that had knocked down all my internal defenses. My eyes signaled both pleasure and pain; cowardness and submission. The expression on Coach's face was stoic and dimmed, they studied my every expression.

At this point Coach Brooks started to pick up his pace. My whistle swung freely and smacked against the top of his hair torso. He then climbed up onto the bed so his knees rested on the mattress, and as Tyler had done before, he completely folded me in half putting all his weight on top of me. His bucking motion turned into a repeated pounding - like a hammer pounding a nail. The room was filled with his husky panting and my moans and screams. My eyes rolled backwards as did my head. I saw Tyler, upside down, standing on the other side of the bed jacking his dick, fully enjoying his former Coach and current boss pounding his best friend. I clawed at Coach Brooks flexed arms. Damn, the man was still rock solid. I grabbed at his chest. His dad bod stomach pressed flush against my small cock. But this pace could only be sustained for about thirty seconds. While pleasurable, most of me was relieved to be able to catch my breath for a few seconds.

"Damn coach, I've never heard him scream that loud before. My neighbors are a mile away, but they could probably still hear him."

"Thank you coacher. This old bull can still make a mare out of a boy." Coach Brooks remained on top of me, parallel with my folded up body. My whistle floated back and forth hitting me in the chin at the end of its swing.

"That's as close as you're ever going to get to blowing that whistle again. From now on, you only blow on cocks."

"Yes Daddy." My voice was both breathless and sheepish.

"Every Friday, you will come back here, and you're going to take this cock. Wherever I want it. You hear me boy?"

"Yes Coach. Yes Daddy."

"And you'll do the same for Coach Hall."

"Yes Coach." I looked back at Tyler. He was still stroking his dick. He looked like he was getting close.

"You will call him Coach or Sir. You are no longer equals. And you already know my name."

"Yes Coach. Yes Daddy."

"I don't want you to think of yourself as a coach anymore. You've got your duties to fulfill. But, you've lost the right to think of yourself in that way. Real coaches have dicks, have balls!" He lifted up and poked fun at my small package. "And no more jacking off for you. You don't get to use this little thing without my permission."

"Yes Daddy."

"That will teach you not to turn your back on your hometown. I gave you everything, boy - and now I'm going to take it away." And with those words, Coach Brooks resumed my pounding. My yelps soon filled the room again. This time Coach Brooks placed his hand over my mouth to stifle the noise from my screams. I couldn't help but lick his palm. It did not take long for all three of us to finish up. I came on my stomach and chest though a little got on Coach Brooks as well. When Tyler was on the verge of cumming, Coach Brooks called him over and lifted up in his stance. Tyler straddled my face and came on my chest while I licked his balls once more. Coach Brooks came inside me soon after. I was exhausted and spent and tried desperately to catch my breath. Coach Brooks stayed propped on his knees looking down at my body. My chest and stomach were covered in mine and Tyler's cum.

"You boys sure do know how to make a mess." Coach said, referring to my cum drenched torso. "Throw me that shirt, Coacher." Tyler tossed Coach a shirt. It was my Richmond polo. Coach wiped the sweat from his face and chest, and then used the shirt to wipe off his dick and the semen from my bare torso. Disrespectfully, he threw the new cum rag to the floor.

I laid on the bed as Coach Brooks put his clothes back on. As he buttoned up his pants, and I got my last views of his hefty bulge, he spoke to Tyler.

"Keep the boy here, tonight. Don't let him wear any underwear to sleep in. He sleeps in your bed or on the floor. If you want to have some more fun with him, be my guest. But don't let him cum."

"Yes Coach."

"And Timmy?"

"Yes Coach," I said.

"I want you to give me a call tomorrow at 5:00. I'll explain where we go from here."

"Yes Coach. Yes Daddy."