The Legendary Coach Brooks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't the first time I had given Tyler a good rimming, but it was the first time in this position. Normally, after a wrestling match that ended with him sitting on my face, would I be "forced" to lick Tyler in every which way before he would let me up. I licked and lapped and as the time went, Tyler's chest sank lower towards the mattress and his hips raised higher. By the time Coach Brooks' was ready, Tyler was purring with pleasure.

Coach Brooks shoved me to the side and climbed up behind Tyler. He placed a hand on the small of Tyler's back and lined up his cockhead. He went through the pregame ritual reminding Tyler to breathe and to relax as he slowly penetrated his former lineman's ass. Tyler struggled to steady his breath. Once he became accustomed to Coach's size, Coach began to rock into him.

"Come here, Timmy." Coach Brooks beckoned me to his side. "Watch what a man's cock can do."

I stood there and was made to watch Coach Brooks plow into my protector's ass. Tyler was always my bodyguard that I hid behind (and sometimes under). I was used to hearing his low husky growls in my ear, but tonight I was hearing new noises. His growls were replaced by squeals and moans. The bear had been made into a pig. I looked up and saw the satisfied smirk in Coach Brook's rigid jaw. The pride in his eyes shining brighter with each successive moan emitted by his bent over prey.

This continued for another five minutes. I was so turned on, and I hadn't cum in a week. I needed some relief. Coach Brooks sensed this as he probably noticed me almost give into temptation and start stroking my dick. He had trained me well, so far. I knew not to touch myself without his permission.

"You want to stroke that little guy don't you, boy?"

"Yes Daddy."

"You've been a good boy tonight, and you got a big win. Daddy will let you cum tonight. But first, I need you to get something out of Daddy's pants. It's in the right pocket. Bring it to me."

I scurried off the bed and dug into Coach's right pocket. I felt a hard piece of metal and a string. It was my whistle. I brought it over to Coach.

"Put it on me." Coach commanded. I placed the whistle over his shoulders and let it fall onto his chest covered with salt and pepper fur. Coach Brooks looked me in the eye as my whistle bounced to and fro against his mature thickness. He licked his lips. He was taunting me, telling me I was not a coach. He wore the whistle. I did not. My chest was bare.

I thought about this as I played with my dick. I could tell Coach was getting close as he watched me stroke my noodle. He clawed at the extra fat on Tyler's broad back and spanked his ass becoming more aggressive in his assault. The room was filled with noise from all three of us. Tyler and I made high pitched whines while Coach Brooks emitted low growls.

I was the first to cum. It wasn't very much. It should have been more considering I had a week's load in me. It poured over the sides of my hand. Coach Brooks gave me a look that seemed to communicate, "that's it?" Then, thirty seconds later he was roaring as he emptied his insides into Tyler. He pulled out soon after, and Tyler rolled over exhausted. His large cock pointed straight in the air and looked ready to burst at the seams. Coach Brooks grabbed me by the hair and pushed me down on Tyler's cock. I provided service for Tyler after he had so valiantly taken one for the team. Within one minute Tyler was filling my mouth with his juicy seed.

"You boys really know how to work an old man!" Coach Brooks said while wiping the sweat off his brow with a shirt. He wiped his chest and arm pits and finally his junk before tossing me the shirt. "Clean yourself off, Tim. You're a mess."

I unfurled the shirt and saw that it was my blue Richmond polo. As he had done two weeks ago, Coach Brooks was making a point as to what he thought of my betrayal of my alma mater and jumping ship to it's rival school. I wiped the cum off my hands and groin. Coach Brooks then made me clean Tyler off with the shirt too. It was going to need a heavy wash before I wore it again next Friday.

Coach Brooks got dressed. He thanked Tyler for hosting him tonight. He said one of these days he would have to return the favor and have us over to his place. He congratulated me on the "much needed win" and that I was lucky I had been smart enough to call "Daddy" for the winning formula. I thanked him for this, too, and he headed out the door. Tyler and I rehashed the night's events a little, but Tyler was pretty worn out. We fell asleep soon after Coach Brooks left. We laid together like always, him as the big spoon, me as the little spoon.

12