The Lemon Drop Swap

Story Info
First time swap.
4.8k words
4.46
11.9k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pbnj3
Pbnj3
32 Followers

As a 35 year old wife and mother of two, I'm five-seven, blonde hair, brown eyes, my measurements are 36-24-38.

My husband and I had agreed to an open marriage and were both taking advantage of the agreement, I was really enjoying myself though.

My job enabled me to take full advantage of the situation.

It was mid spring and I was chosen to attend a sales and marketing convention at Hilton Head Island.

Due to work my husband couldn't attend with me, as he loaded my car he kissed me bye, and told me, " Drive careful and have fun"

I picked up two of my coworkers and we took the three hour drive to the hotel, checked in, registered for the event and headed straight to the open bar.

After a few drinks and dinner we returned to our room to relax and spent a few hours on the balcony watching the ocean and discussing the next four days and looking over the different events we were attending.

We also talked about our families and marriages, and the fact we were here without our husband's or children and we were basically single for the next several days and whatever happened, stayed here when we left.

Before going to sleep, I called my children told them to be good and how much I loved them. My husband was working the night shift, and was busy with work. He said " love you, have fun, be as naughty as you want, and come back home horny."

The next few days and nights were a blur of activities and dinner and a few drinks at the hospitality bar.

The last night during dinner we were seated with people from other companies,most of them married, a few who were single, and next to me a very attractive married couple,

This was a formal dinner, evening dresses for the ladies, tuxedos for the men.

My dress was a dark blue satin, spaghetti strap, with a plunging neck line, ankle length dress, with matching three inch stilettos. A dress I wore one time as a bridesmaid. My coworkers told me I was definitely going to draw the attention of every man in the room.

We arrived and were seated first with two empty seats to my left.

The name cards next to me were Karen and guest.

Karen and her guest came in and were escorted to the table, her guest was her husband, "John,"

Karen was wearing a very sexy and beautiful black silk dress that excentuated her her figure extremely well.

She then introduced herself and "John " to everyone seated.

As stated before they were both very attractive and an extremely sexy couple.

After the introduction, John held out the guest chair for Karen and then seated himself between Karen and me.

He then smiled and said " much better, now I'm sitting between the most beautiful and sextet women in the place."

Karen laughed and reached across John patted my hand and told me " please excuse my husband he's a terrible flirt, but you are beautiful, and a very sexy lady. "

During our meal both Karen and John, were very polite and proper, but they seemed to focus on me.

I was getting looks from my coworkers, they were noticing the attention I was getting.

Karen was a marketing manager for a large real estate company near lake Murray, John a charter boat Captain for dinner boat cruises on the lake.

John's deep tan was from spending his days on the water. He was very fit, with thinning blonde hair, he literally oozed sexuality and confidence.

Karen was completely focused on our conversation, she made me feel like I was the only other person in the room.

Both of them were full of questions about me, my job, family, and especially my husband.

They asked if I had pictures on my phone and if I minded showing them.

"Of course not " I answered. I was always proud to show pictures of my husband and children.

They said " what beautiful children I had, and how handsome my husband was, quite a dashing figure in his Police uniform."

John said " Karen loves a man in uniform."

Karen replied " only the sexy

one's who take care of themselves dear"

Then she smiled and spoke to me

" He looks like he lives in the weight room, his shoulders are broad and his arms look huge, his waist narrow a nicely put together man in my opinion, if you don't mind me saying, is he as tall as he appears in the picture? "

I was some what surprised where the conversation was leading, but answered her question. " He's six foot two, spends at least eight hours a week at the gym, lifting weights, doing cardio, and yoga to stay flexible. His reasons are that he's getting older and the bad guys are getting younger and as a supervisor and training officer he should lead by example."

As I was telling Karen this I noticed she was biting her lower lip and her nipples were erect and very noticeable.

Karen leaned across John and whispered, " he looks yummy".

She was gaging my reaction to her

statement so I smiled, finally realizing the gist of their attention and conversation,

and spoke very softly, " you have no idea how yummy."

John sat there between us with a huge smile on his face listening intently to each and every word.

He exclaimed, " I think I'm jealous, and I've never even met him."

Now it was my turn to see if they were thinking of the same things I thought of.

" John you are quite handsome, very sexy, and put together nicely yourself, you are, in Karen's words quite yummy yourself."

He was looking at me and smiling,

he put his hand on my thigh, gently squeezed and said " thank you."

My face felt flushed, my nipples fully erect, strained against the thin,soft fabric of my dress.

This did not go unnoticed by either John or Karen, John's grip became firmer,

and his eyes dropped, looking at my breasts, and swollen nipples.

He leaned closer and " mmm,very nice"

Karen was intently watching the entire time," John has magic hands" she smiled and said.

We left the table and walked out to the observation deck, drinks in hand.

We talked for what seemed like hour's. During our conversation Karen asked if we could exchange numbers and if I thought my husband would like to meet them for a cook out, and a evening boat ride at lake Murray where we could all get to know each other.

"He loves being on the water and never meets a stranger", I answered.

I had a million thoughts running through my head,

With that we parted ways, Karen hugged me tightly pressing her breasts into mine, kissed my cheek and exclaimed, " New friends and an amazing night!"

John took my hand and kissed it,

" Goodnight lovely lady please keep in touch, we would really love to see you soon."

That night I let my imagination, and my hands run wild, after several orgasams I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was hectic, with packing, eating a quick breakfast and checking out.

As we loaded the car, my coworkers were smiling, and giggling, making several comments about my " new friends", asking all sorts of questions about the events of the night before.

I laughed with them and reminded them, " what happens in Hilton Head, stays in Hilton Head."

I knew that they had both, during our stay had, been flirting and drinking with other men, and ended up coming back to our room rather late.

When I mentioned this on the drive

home the agreement was that all lips were "sealed."

When I arrived home, my children and husband met me in the driveway, unloaded the car and escorted me in the house.

In the house as my husband dropped my bags in our room, I handed out gifts to the children.

My husband grabbed me by the waist, picked me off of my feet and said

" I missed you badly baby." Then gave me a big kiss, which was ended by our children's comments of " y'all stop", and

" gross."

Dinner was cooked, the table set,

and a dozen red roses awaited me in the dining room.

Conversation was about, school,

summer vacation, summer camp, and how the convention was.

Bedtime for the children and drinks on the deck with my husband where I really found out how much my husband missed me.

Then as we snuggled in bed, my husband asked " so how was the convention, did you enjoy yourself? "

I told him that I thought my coworkers really enjoyed themselves and took full advantage of their evening's."

He frowned and asked " did you, I believe I told you to have fun?"

" I enjoyed the time and stayed very busy, but didn't find anyone who particularly interested me."

" Oh well better luck next time ",

he said.

"Wait, I did make friends with a married couple at the dinner party last night."

" Oh my, please tell me." He said

with a smile and his eyes full of lust.

" It's really not much of anything, but here's what happened."

So with that, I told him every detail of the night, the open flirting, the touching and how excited I was. That we had been invited to join them for a boat ride and cookout at " John and Karen's "

to get better acquainted and that both were really interested in meeting him.

As I spoke, I was very distracted,

my husband began caressing my breasts,and, teasing my nipples.

He grasped my thigh firmly and asked "like this? "

When I sighed "yes" he ran the edge of his fingers up my thigh and started playing with my clit with his thumb and running his fingers up and down my labia, gently sliding his fingers in and out of my wet pussy.

"Is this what you wanted John to do last night?"

I was pushing my hips toward his hand and taking a deep breath answered " Oh yes baby.'

Then he started fingering me, putting ever increasing pressure on my g spot.

He kissed his way down my breasts and nipples ending up licking and sucking my clit.

When he started sliding his tongue into me I couldn't hold back any longer and had several orgasms one after another.

Then I begged for him to fuck me, and fill my pussy up again.

The whole time he kept asking " is this what you wanted from John? "

As he kissed his way back up my body my juices dripping from his face, he grabbed himself and started rubbing his hardness from my clit to the entrance of my pussy, "Do you want John to fuck

you? "

"Yes I want him to fuck me!"

Then he pushed his cock into my wet and quivering pussy his balls smacking my ass.

I moaned loudly and started having more orgasms, he went faster and harder grabbing my legs.

He then moaned, thrusting all the way into me and I felt him spasm inside me his semen hot and thick.

We stayed coupled until his erection started to soften.

He then layed beside me kissed me and said "Oh my God, that was

out of this world."

I answered "you have no idea how great that was, now we have to change the sheets and I need to soak in the tub."

He got up, went into the bathroom and started filling the tub, then helped me out of the bed and into the tub.

As I was relaxing in the hot water

leaning my head against a rolled up towel, my husband came back in the sheets and bed spread in one arm holding a glass of ice water in his hand, he gave me the water and dropped the bed clothes in the hamper.

He kissed me again, " you taste like sex" I said

He licked his mustache and lips

"yes I do and it's wonderful."

He then asked "so what's next?,

are you going we going to accept the invitation and see what happens?

You do realize John and Karen were trying to have a threesome last night,

and they're probably swingers."

I agreed and told him " that was what I was thinking and our open marriage is fun and exciting for both of us but this was a big leap for both of us."

He said " not so big, but we needed to see how far they wanted to go, and would we enjoy it, would it cause problems with our marriage, it's just something we need to discuss and as in our outside endeavors, make a set of rules we would follow."

We've both been with other's and we've always followed the rules when we were involved with other people."

I spoke up, " what if I start calling and texting Karen, just see how we get along in day to day conversations, see where it leads. It may come to nothing more than new friendships, and even if we accept the invitation it doesn't necessarily mean we will start swinging, or swapping. "

That sounds like a "good plan, just slow and easy and see what happens."

So over the next several weeks Karen and I either talked or texted daily.

We got to know each other as much as possible, talking of work, children, our husband's, family, and friends.

As summer break began our children were going to camp for two weeks, thiers to visit grandparents for a week.

Karen suggested that would be a perfect time for a boat ride and cook out, to get the guys together.

She also suggested several different dates when John wasn't busy.

We agreed to talk with our husband's and choose a day and make it happen.

When I brought it up to my husband he agreed to a day when he had several days off in a row.

He told me " this would be an evening to have fun, and if either one of us had any doubts or concerns, we would

just enjoy the get together and leave after the cook out. "

I was excited, and ready for our first meeting, but expressed my concerns with Karen.

She told me " have no worries, that she and I were running the show and nothing would occur unless all were in agreement. "

This eased my mind and made me feel relaxed.

The afternoon of the cook out Karen sent me a text and said " don't forget your bathing suits if you're both going to imbibe, an overnight bag, our pool has a guest room for overnight stays

if needed. "

That said I showed my husband the text and he laughed and said, " sounds fine to me, don't forget the tooth brushes and swim suits. "

An hour or so later as we pulled into John and Karen's drive she met us at

the steps to thier house, hugged me and I introduced her to my husband.

As he reached to shake her hand she looked him up and down, took his hand and said" hello there, your pictures don't do you justice at all, your a hunk"

My husband didn't skip a beat,

" And you are as beautiful as you've been described and very sexy yourself. "

With that Karen grabbed my hand and said " welcome to our home ", and then led us through the house showing it room by room.

It was a large house tastefully decorated, and furnished.

As we walked from the den into the game room, with a pool table, pinball machine, and a wet bar, fully stocked.

Karen offered my husband a beer and asked what I wanted, John came inside and announced " the boats ready, oh y'all made it, so happy to have you."

He walked up to my husband and introduced himself, shaking hands.

Now John was five ten, Karen five six, and me five seven. My six two husband seemed to tower over every body, John commented damn your a big guy "and laughed.

"Wanna go check out the boat buddy? " he asked and off they went.

Boy's and thier toy's, I said.

Karen laughed and offered me a tumbler with what I thought was lemonade.

She said " that my dear is a lemon

drop, my favorite drink. But be cautious it will sneak up on you, if you're not

careful."

The men came running into the house as thunder shook the windows and lighting streaked across the sky.

" The boat ride is out for the time being, do y'all shoot pool? "

" Most definitely, eight ball partners?" asked my husband..

"Rack em up Karen ", John replied.

John brought a meat and cheese tray placed it on the bar and placed a fruit tray near it.

Karen said " the ladies need a refill " lemon drops please.

John fixed the drinks and told my husband to" break em".

John was wearing an orange Bimini shirt,shorts, and boat shoes.

Karen a sheer swim suit cover up

and a neon yellow bikini that covered her breasts and tied at the neck and hooked in the front with very thin fabric. Her bottoms were high waisted showind a bit of her butt cheeks.

My husband was in cargo shorts and a polo shirt.

Myself in white flower print dress with my red cotton bikini underneath, unbuttoned to the bottom of my bikini top showing my cleavage and the bikini top when I leaned over.

Karen was right about the Lemon Drop, it was very good, but was starting to hit me.

As we were shooting pool I caught John looking down my top. I also noticed my husband watching him and he gave me a wink of approval.

When Karen bent over the table her cover up rose up and I saw my husband glancing at her rear end where the thin fabric covered her shaved pussy. I nudged his arm and raised an eyebrow, smiled and winked at him.

As my husband was lining up his next shot Karen patted his shoulder and leaned her hip on the table, looked at me and shrugged her shoulders smiling and

mouthed silently "may I?" motioning as if she wanted to run her hand up the side of his leg. As I nodded my head yes,John John was standing slightly behind me and he was watching us, he reached in front of me, handed me another drink, and as I took it from his hand he drug his hand across both of my breasts, and whispered in my ear " can I touch you here?"

I leaned my head back on his shoulder and took his hand and pulled it into my cleavage pushing my dress open,

and my top to the side til he was cupping my breast and my nipple.

The drinks were working, my inhibitions fading.

I heard my husband exclaim "well hello Karen."

There she was with one hand on his hip and the other stroking his crotch through his shorts.

He looked at me, my dress unbuttoned to my hips my bikini top pushed up with John teasing my very erect nipples and squeezing my breasts,

and said " this is one way to get acquainted."

John spoke up and said " the storm is passed, shall we continue getting acquainted in the hot tub outside?"

We all agreed and shirts, hit the floor while Karen removed her cover up and bikini top, I took off my dress and let my bikini top fall the rest of the way off.

John pulled me into, him hooked his thumbs in my bottoms and slid them over my hips, down my legs kissing his way down my body, sucking my nipples and running his tongue over my stomach and as I held onto his back he removed them,

and I felt his tongue part my pussy lips and glide over my clit as he licked and kissed his way back up my body.

I looked over at my husband and Karen making sure everyone was okay with what was taking place.

Karen was completely naked and on

her knees, my husband's cargo shorts and boxers around his ankles, his shirt on the ground.

Karen was stroking his erect cock, while she licked it and massaging his balls.

John, gently turned my face towards his and started kissing me and sucking my tongue into his mouth.

I reached down and unbuttoned his

shorts and unzipping them. I felt his cock,

strain against the cloth, he smiled and helped me push them over his thighs, his erection popping up, made me gasp.

His cock was very long, thick, and his

balls were completely shaved.

I wrapped my hand around his stiffness and slowly stroked, then placed both of my hands on it.

He was as long and thick as any man I had ever seen in a porn movie, I knew that I'd never be able to deep throat him.

He helped me step into the hot tub

and as he sat down on the edge, I wrapped both of my hands around him and took him into my mouth, stroking his manhood, licking and bobbing my head up and down him, he was raising his hips,

and moaning.

Karen was beside me, my husband

sitting on the edge near John, she was sucking my husband's cock letting it pop out of her mouth, making a wet, audible sound.

As I was going down on John, Karen reached under my thigh and started fingering my pussy under the water.

She knew exactly where to touch,

I felt a rush of heat, and had to release John's cock from my mouth, I could feel my juices actually gushing out of me.

As my orgasm subsided she removed her fingers, and pulled my husband into the water.

Pbnj3
Pbnj3
32 Followers
12