The Lemon Drop Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John also slid into the hot tub.

Karen lowered herself onto my husband's cock and told John " his cock

is even thicker than yours darling, and it feels delicious."

As I straddled John, he wrapped his hand around the base of his shaft and slowly parted my lips pushing his cock

into my body until I was touching his hand.

"Are you okay sexy?", he asked me.

I was gently rocking back and forth

and said " oh yes, please move your hand."

As he did I lowered myself slowly till our hips met, impaled on what I learned later was an eleven inch cock.

He was deeper in me than anyone or any of my toys had ever been.

I started riding him faster taking his full length into me.

I saw Karen riding my husband with closed eyes he was biting her nipples gently. She told him "I'm cumming finger my ass", when he did she screamed,

"fuck me,oh fuck me hard!"

As she slowed her pace, she looked at me and said "we need to dry off

and go to the bedroom."

My mind was racing, what were we doing I thought. A chance meeting and several weeks of talking and texting, here

we were, having sex with another couple.

I looked at my husband, he just looked back and smiled, " sounds good to me, but that's up to the two of you,"

pointing to Karen and me.

My lust won over, " yes, let's continue in the bedroom."

With that said, Karen and I stood up and were helped out of the hot tub and John passed towels to my husband, and started drying me off with his towel draped over his erection.

My husband was helping Karen dry off while she stroked his cock and balls, commenting again on how thick he was and that his balls were huge and heavy.

John led the way with me in tow,

Karen holding my hand my husband beside her playing with her rear end his cock bobbing with each step.

John hopped hopped on the bed, leaning against the padded head board,

and pulled me onto the bed with him, Karen layed beside me, my husband beside her, he was playing with her clit,

kissing and sucking her nipples into his mouth.

I got on my knees and wrapped my hands around John's erection and took him into my mouth, his length and girth, still amazed me.

John pushed his hips toward me

until my lips were touching my hand and went deeper, I removed one hand and slowly took as much of him into my mouth as possible letting him set his pace, he was face fucking me.

I could hear Karen telling my husband he was fixing to make her cum

again he was very good with his tongue and fingers.

Karen moaned and asked me "

can I show you how good this feels? "

Before I could answer she was under me licking my wetness toying with my clit.

She pulled away and screamed " oh shit I'm cumming!"

She was squirting so hard I heard her juices hitting my husband's face and body.

She sucked my clit into her mouth and started fingering me, she put a little pressure on my gspot and pushed me over the top, before this my husband was the only person who made me squirt, my body shook, and spasmed, I took John's cock out of my mouth, I was having one orgasm after another.

Karen was now begging my husband to fuck her, and fuck her hard.

John pulled me up into his lap and started sliding his cock up and down my wet lips, just pushing the head of his cock

inside me, teasing me,

Karen was beside us on her back her legs spread, John turned my face toward her and said " fuck her hard buddy make her scream " to my husband.

He said to me "watch them", as my husband guided himself into her she pushed her hips up taking him completely into her, telling Buddy " fuck me hard, make me your slut."

John rolled me over laying me next to Karen, and grabbed my thighs, slid a pillow under my ass and slowly pushed his hardness into my wet gaping pussy.

It was my turn to beg to be fucked

now " that's what I want give me your cock, fuck me John!"

He pushed himself into me his balls slapped my ass. John started speeding his rhythm and I was meeting his thrusting.

I heard my husband tell John " pinch her nipples and she'll go crazy, "

Karen reached over and pinched my nipples and squeezed my breast firmly. My husband knew I wouldn't be able to hold back my orgasm,

I started cumming, my pussy, was gushing, I started squeezing John's cock,

he was pounding me so hard he had to tighten his grip on my thighs.

His body stiffened and his warm semen floode my pussy, I could feel each powerful spirt our juices leaking out of me, running down the crack of my ass.

John slowed his pace,but continued to fuck me. " Your pussy is out of this world, so wet and hot" he said.

I turned to look at Karen her mouth was open and she was rolling her head back and forth on the bed, my husband's face was clenched, he asked her " should I pull out? "

Karen panted " no fill up your sluts pussy, fill me up I want you to cum in me,"

My husband thrusted himself deeply and groaned he was emptying his balls into Karen!

John said " I love the way she looks when she gets fucked." He smiled and pulled his still hard cock out of me and let it rest on my stomach, as my husband sat up Karen pulled him in and kissed him deeply, " your a monster, that's how I'm supposed to be fucked"

she told Buddy.

As she rolled onto her side she dipped her fingers into herself and, put her cum covered fingers to her lips and

licked them clean she then slid her fingers into me and placed them on my mouth asking me to, "have a taste dear."

I sucked each cum covered finger

into my mouth, licking them clean.

Karen then pulled me into her and we kissed, swirling our tongues and sharing the taste of our husbands.

We didn't end up sleeping in the guest house that night, in fact as the sun was rising we were still enjoying ourselves. From oral, to anal, to being spit roasted, snowballed, we tried everything.

After a morning shower, I fell asleep on my husband's shoulder on the drive home.

Lemon Drops released my inhabitions, and led to swapping,

A new chapter in my sexual adventures.

12