The Lemurian Package Pt. 02

Story Info
The mysterious events continue to escalate on campus!
8.8k words
4.89
3.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers

The discovery of the buried and hidden cities and artifacts from the ancient sunken continent of Lemuria marked a sea change in 21st century science, history, and civilization. Expeditions into the Antarctic wastes, the undersea ruins, and the massive pockets of air hidden deep in the earth where the advanced, pre-human civilization retreated to (before vanishing entirely) have only just started--but already they have yielded bizarre and disturbing relics, objects of an advanced, inhuman technology, and copious pictograms and wall carvings and documents depicting a society with intense sexual and social domination. As the world tries to cope with, and understand these new discoveries, the cultural norms and behaviors have begun to shift rapidly towards what it appears Earth's first intelligent inhabitants (who for the most part appear very much like humans) engaged in.

This is nothing to say of the sometimes disturbing finds that the barest exploration into these newly uncovered realms have brought back.

-----------------------------------------------

Hamilton College And Elsewhere - Kelli

Kelli Carson bent forward and gripped Ms. Halloway's desk. Tears sparkled in her eyes and she was on the edge of panic. She had been close with her Comparative Histories professor--which she had felt surely would protect her--but when she had not once, but three times violated the "no phones out in class" rule, the teacher had ordered her to see her in her office after the class was over.

Kelli, who was 19, figured she was FAR too old for the 'see me after class' lecture--but when she was called up by a stern-faced Ms. Hallowway, she found herself blushing and tongue-tied. The instructor had asked if something was wrong? If there was some kind of emergency. She'd admitted there wasn't. She was just... texting friends.

"You can come to my office and we'll settle it there--or I will refer you to the Student Disciplinary Council, Ms. Halloway said. Kelli had squirmed: at the very least she'd be 'grounded' to her dorm and probably made to write an assignment 'reflecting' on her behavior. Worse, there was an excellent chance her parents would be notified,

The idea that Ms. Halloway would write her up--JUST for the phone-rule--seemed horrible. However, while she could deal with her dad knowing... mom hearing about this was a different animal entirely. The horrifying realization that she would literally grovel to prevent this ran through her like a shockwave.

"Your office, ma'am," she'd whispered, feeling very young all of a sudden.

"It will not be at all pleasant," Professor Halloway said evenly. "I am going to have you in tears," she warned.

Kelli sucked in a breath. What HAD she been thinking with the stupid phone--after TWO warnings? Shit. Tears!? She summoned all the resolve she had and nodded.

"Yes ma'am." She had absolutely zero intention of crying in front of this woman!

It was worse than she'd feared! In the woman's staff office, a cozy room that smelled nice, Ms. Halloway had quietly closed the door and pulled one of her desk chairs to face the wall.

"Sit there and be quiet while I look some things up, Ms. Carson," she said. "You are being punished and I expect strict obedience--and yes ma'am and no ma;am from here on in."

Ohh. Kelli flushed. "Yes ma'am." She sat in the chair, looking at the blank spot on the wall, and worrying. She heard the keyboard clack. A phone call where it sounded like Ms. Halloway was talking to her Dorm RA. She told the insufferable girl that as Kelli was done with her classes for the day, she was coming back to the dormitory in short order and should be 'put to bed directly.' What WAS this!?

Apparently having checked that Kelli didn't have any academic responsibilities for the rest of the day, Ms. Halloway was now ready to commence with the discipline.

"Up and stand here, girl," the woman said. Her voice wasn't unkind, but it uncannily matched her mother's tones when she was cross! Kelli stood in front of her, feeling like she was at sea with the floor rolling under her. "Hands behind your back, chin up, girl," Ms Halloway ordered.

"Y-yes ma'am." Kelli found herself blushing badly and blinking several times. She swallowed hard. This was already awful!

"Good girl," Ms. Halloway said, perfunctorily when Kelli assumed the position. Being called 'girl' was demeaning but it also had a sense of safety that Kelli found she liked despite herself. The realization brought even more color to her cheeks.

"We are going to have a spanking-plus," Ms. Halloway informed her. "I'm sure that's a bit dismaying for you at your age--but I intend this punishment to be VERY memorable and very effective. Going forward, I am going to hold you to an exacting standard in your work and you are going to meet it," she said.

Kelli felt like her stomach might drop out altogether. She squirmed under the older woman's gaze.

"Hold still while I'm talking to you, girl," said Ms. Halloway crisply. "No squirming." Oh! UGH!!

She blinked, blushed, and held still.

"Good. Now: take that skirt and your panties off. Your spanking--this one and more if required--are going to be bare bottom. If I need to spank you over my lap in the staff room, it'll be on your bare backside no matter who is there. Be glad we're doing this in my office. Understood?"

Oh--fuck. Kelli had, in fact, understood. But--No!

Her face feeling like it was radiating bon-fire heat, she looked pleadingly up. "Miss--please," she said haltingly. When Ms. Halloway nodded for her to go on, she had to--no matter how mortifying.

'I--I'm on my--It's my--my--"

"You're on your period," Ms. Halloway finished for her, clearly unimpressed.

Kelli flushed, nodding miserably. "Yes, miss," she whispered.

"Do you think that's an excuse for leniency?" ask Ms. Halloway, archly.

Noooo. She--she shook her head, knowing that was the right answer but--

"Correct," said Ms. Halloway. "I am not afraid of your menses and their presence has no bearing on your punishment. If you don't wish to be punished on your period, I suggest you behave better." Kelli felt her eyes widen--oh this could NOT be happening. She felt a tremor of her lower lip. Now tears weren't the fear: outright bawling was! The punishment hadn't even STARTED.

"Everything from the waist down off, but your socks," ordered Ms. Halloway. "Do it now."

Kelli, in a whirlwind haze of humiliation removed her skirt and panties and slipped her shoes off. A tampon string hung visibly from her Brazilian-waxed cleft. A scalding humiliation. She huddled before Ms. Halloway and covered her region.

The woman gave a little sigh.

"It's not like I haven't seen the like before, girl. You're going to be punished and as I said there isn't going to be any dignity in it. Keep your hands in the small of your back or on your head: your choice--but you're not to cover up."

Kelli sniffled.

Ms Halloway gave her a surprisingly sympathetic look.

"Yes, hon, you're going to cry. I expect at least a tiny amount of self-control and no theatrics--but if you think your age is too high to have a good sob from a punishment, you're going to find out you're very mistaken."

Kelli shifted her hands. She kept her thighs together. She was mortified. She was horrified. She lashed herself mentally for texting her friends like that. WHY couldn't she just have waited!?

Ms. Halloway nodded.

"Bend over my desk. You will reach across and hold tight to the other side. Then you will move your feet apart." She pointed. "Do it now, Ms. Carson. It's time to get this underway."

Kelli, sniffling, turned and bent--ohh-ohhh--she slid her feet on the thick rug on the floor.

"A few inches more," said Ms. Halloway from behind her. Gripping the far edge of the desk, she did so. She squeezed her eyes shut.

"That's good. Keep them there. No reaching back. You don't have the maturity to hold still and take this like a woman--but I demand at least a heroic attempt."

Expectant silence.

"Yes ma'am," Kelli moaned softly. She heard Ms. Halloway open a cabinet.

"If we have need for more of these," Ms. Halloway said, "You'll be introduced to more unpleasant experiences--but I intend this to be quite bad enough to ensure you are put firmly in your place." She was coming back over, oh mercy!

Kelli felt her bottom sticking out, naked. She bit her lower lip. A tear--and then another trickled down her cheeks. She made no noise--but she couldn't stop the leaking water. Ohh--ohhh.

She felt Ms. Halloway's hand touch her naked bottom and pull slightly, separating it. The professor was looking at her anus! She flinched.

"Hold still," Ms. Halloway said, more gently than she'd have expected. "You girls lose your good habits when you're away from your mothers."

Kelli had no idea what that meant until she felt the touch of a baby-wipe through her cleft. The woman was wiping her! The invasion made her breathless. The humiliation was a blazing brand--she couldn't contain a whimper. Somehow she held still while Ms. Halloway wiped her down--THERE--between her BUTTOCKS. Just above where the STRING came out. She shuddered.

Her nipples felt stiff against the desktop. The realization of a haunting disaster started to grow in her: something--something was happening--she, oh fuck--she was terribly, awfully aroused. HOW!??

She was grappling with the horrible sensation when the wiping finished.

"Okay--now--look over here and mind me," Ms. Halloway ordered, sounding both stern and maternal in ways that put Kelli's stomach into loops.

She turned her head. She was aware of wet streaks gleaming on her cheeks. The touch of the alcohol wipes had left her bottom cleft with a cool, moist, not unpleasant feeling.

The woman was holding a plastic bottle with a tapered tip and a medical looking label on it. Kelli recognized it in horror: a fleet enema.

"Your punishment is a 'spanking-plus,'" Ms. Halloway said. "This is the plus. I am going to administer the enema--you are going to hold it for the duration of your spanking--it'll be less than the recommended five minutes but it will be quite uncomfortable."

She carefully inserted the nozzle into Kelli's anus. Now, tears fell faster. She got a sense of the fluid entering her--Ms. Halloway squeezing the bottle! It was invasive, intimate, horrible. She felt her nether's clench. Her mind raced to places she found even more horrifying--a warm sense of terrible rising urgency in her sex! Her vagina was lubricating horribly.

She gripped the desk, whimpering--sobs escaping without her being able to stop them.

Smack! OHH! Her furious concentration on her bottom was frayed by the spank! She gasped. Pow! Another. Ms. Halloway was calmly applying her hand to Kelli's buttocks. She could feel her orbs quiver with each strike. POW! POW! WHAP!

"Oh! Ohhh! Ah!!" she yelped with the spank, hearing the tears strongly in her voice. A wave of urgency ran through her! The desperate need to poo--to empty herself was too awful to contemplate. Her focus to hold her bottom was intense. POW! WHAP! SMACK!

Ms. Halloway placed a pink plastic training potty on the rug between Kelli's spread legs. If the girl truly couldn't control herself, she'd have to use that. Kelli, humiliation reaching critical levels, bawled helplessly.

Now she cried. She was sobbing loudly and wetly--unable to contain herself, her control shattered. As Ms. Halloway had predicted, there was no dignity in this struggle: The professor had her tears.

Saucer Full Of Secrets Record Store - Various

Allen stood behind the counter in the Saucer Full of Secrets Record Store. He was naked below the waist, shaved of hair, and red-faced. He was powerfully erect. He'd been late for his shift with Ms. Carol and he was being punished--and he couldn't bear it.

The morning shift was extremely quiet: people who bought CDs or collected Vinyl records usually shopped in the afternoon or evening--but his third tardy had led the manager to decide to discipline him. He'd just been fucking around in the morning: there had been no reason to be late.

Now, blushing furiously, he was horribly regretting it.

His trousers hung over a chair in the back room and as Ms. Carol took the inventory and moved down the narrow aisles he whimpered, terrified someone would come in. Being seen without pants was bad. Being fully shaved, emasculating! But if someone saw his helpless erection? Unfathomable. Unbearable.

She'd tied a thin, soft cord around one wrist and moored it to the counter top. Then she'd put a padded cuff on the other one and linked it to the tie.

He couldn't get his hands below the level of the counter to cover himself. Worse, she'd done it when seeing his fucking erection spring up and calmly restrained him. She'd ordered him not to touch himself.

He desperately wanted to. His treasonous cock wasn't just stiff, it was fully, powerfully erect--more than he could ever remember being--and it was DEMANDING he sate it. He was uncomfortably aroused--humiliatingly, obviously turned on.

Ms.Carol, who he was only now realizing he had a powerful crush on, was calmly taking inventory, her back to him, while he suffered.

"I've thought about it," she informed him, making a note. "I think one stroke per minute late is good, don't you?"

Her tone was light--not frivolous--but as she discussed his coming punishment, she acted like it was no big deal. He was fighting not to beg her--not plead and grovel--not to cry in front of her--and...

"Thirty strokes??" He knew he was going to be spanked--or something--the idea of being spanked, bare bottom, by Ms. Carol was a spike of humiliated arousal. The idea of getting thirty strokes was suddenly scary though: that sounded like a lot.

"No, honey," said Miss Carol. "You've been late three times that I've scolded you about it. That comes to... a hundred and five."

She turned and gave him a slightly chagrined smirk.He gawked.

"Not all at once," she assured him. "I'll decide based on how well you take it, but I think it'll be over in several days. If you're too tender, there might have to be interest."

"I-Interest??" He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Now she smirked. "Yes, if I think I have to stop with less than, say, 20, I'll add another five strokes to the total. Fair? You stay under punishment until it's completed."

She cocked her head. His cock surged behind the desk.

His eyes widened. "I--I--what if someone comes in??" he moaned. The idea of being punished like this for--for days---of taking numerous spankings from her--he gave her a desperate pleading look. His cock thundered its desire.

She rolled her eyes.

"Puppy-dog eyes, Allen?" she chided gently and put her phone down she was using to tally the items. She walked over and made her way around the counter. He cringed, desperate to get his hands over his erection! He supposed he could have undone the ties and covered himself--but he didn't dare with her right there. His eyes teared up.

The only thing that didn't send him into a quivering lump on the floor at her feet was that instead of looking at his erection, she was looking into his eyes.

"And that cute little blush!" she reached out and cupped his chin. He felt himself tremble. "Allen, I told you that you were 'in for it' if you came in late again--and you did."

He swallowed hard. He couldn't argue with that.

"This is 'it.'" she explained. "It's going to be lengthy and hard--it's not meant to be pleasant." She smirked. "Despite what part of you may think of it."

Oh! He felt like he might literally faint when she said that. His eyes sparkled. He let out a soft little cry. She reached over and undid the wrist tie. He gasped a little. Then, carefully, she wrapped her fingers around his cock, and led him by it out from behind the counter into the store proper. There was still shelving and displays between his naked lower quarters and the sidewalk outside--but Ohhh!! If someone DID come in now, they couldn't miss his humiliation--and her hand, her fingers on the underside of his cock were electrifying.

She took him to a table in the center. He was terribly afraid he might cum at any moment--it wouldn't be a loss of control--he didn't feel like he HAD any control to start with. He moaned as she bent him over--it was a relief and a crashing frustration when she took her hand from his penis.

He whimpered, bent over.

"We're not coming in late anymore, are we?" she asked.

Oh--oh, fuck, no. He'd sleep here if he had to! He shook his head, whimpering. She stroked his hair, and he started sobbing.

"Let's do 25 of our spanks," she said, somewhat gently. "Push your bum out, Allen. I want a nice good view of it for punishment."

Whimpering, tears leaking, he did. During the spanking, without any contact: just the punishment and humiliation, he came, spurting a single bolt of cum out onto the floor. The unrewarding orgasm combined with a light, amused, even gentle scolding from Ms. Carol was more than he could endure and he wailed and quivered through the remainder of his spanking before being led, still turgid and eager, back behind the counter where he was allowed to sit on the stool (ow), lower his head into his arms on the counter, and cry.

ALPHA DELTA RHO SORORITY HOUSE -- GWEN

Gwen Landover, daughter of Brigadier General Alister Landover in the British Army, was seated at her private room's desk. Behind her the door was locked and she had installed a camera in the hall so a corner of her screen would show if anyone approached. The room wasn't "high security"--she hadn't had it swept for listening devices, for example--but several nods had been made to keeping it private.

She had an easier time passing the background check as her father was part of the 5-EYES security team that shared information about the Lemurian ruins. As such, she had a laptop with a bespoke, highly secure operating system and biometric access control and her room had been fitted with a small dome unit that tracked motion and anyone entering or leaving. Her windows were replaced with hurricane glass and locking mechanisms. Her room in the Alpha Delta Rho (ADR) house was as secure as it was going to get.

She was on a video call with Ms. Amelia Lathros in His Majesty's Service (intelligence) and Dr. Lawrence Richards, the on-campus Lemurian Artifacts specialist. Also dialed in was Colonel Frostings, a strict woman who reported to her father. Gwen was giving them her twice-weekly update. She wasn't exactly happy about it.

Under her skirt she wore a green metal chastity belt--a legitimate Lemurian artifact that had been procured from one of the second-wave expeditions. When she put it on, it had locked around her region, smooth, sleek, and not tight--but uncompromising in its barrier. She couldn't get it off with a set of power tools, and it had the annoying habit of making her itch down there when it was "annoyed" with her.

She couldn't take it off to go to the bathroom and while it did run a thin metal band between her cheeks, it seemed to have a "self cleaning" function that prevented anything biological from sticking to it. Still, it was awful and she hated it--but she absolutely could not masturbate through it--and OH, she wanted to.

She shifted in the chair, aware that if she squirmed too much the belt would make her vagina itch until she was quite sorry.

Ms. Amelia: "We've reviewed the video record. The third case emptied sometime in the past 72 hours. The video shows the remains both inside the container and, sometimes, missing from the container. It appears to... not flicker--but--it's strange. Sometimes when we run the entire tape it's there. Other times it isn't. I've had six video experts review the material. They find some distortion and chromatic errors--but no sign of tampering."

Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers