The Lemurian Package Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't give me an excuse to spank you," she warned, smiling. "I couldn't resist!" The girl gave a soft squawk. Angela made a mental note to set up a spanking session--maybe even a recurrent one--with the girl. She thought the sessions would be wonderful for her--and probably do Tessa a world of good too.

Angela pulled on rubber gloves. The next part was going to be even more unpleasant--but she had her orders from Ms. Holloway. The urushiol lotion was manufactured by a wood-working company that had started selling it with punishment supplies.

She poured a little out into her palm. The gloves were necessary. The oil was the same stuff from poison ivy and poison oak. She stepped over to the squirming, sniffling, naked girl. She rubbed it gently into Tessa's right buttock.

It would take effect soon--it wasn't highly concentrated--but it would raise an itchy rash across the girl's buttocks.

"You're going to itch miserably here for a couple of hours," she said, applying the oil to the other buttock. She rubbed it over the supple skin. The girl's miserable angry sobs were adorable--she'd heard something similar in here over the past few days and there was going to be more! She gave the buttock a good slap!

"It'll start itching in a little while," she promised sweetly. "Until then, just sit on your wet little pussy and think about how you need to pay more attention in class. A second smack for good measure and she got a satisfying yelp!

She set the timer for thirty-five minutes--a little extra wouldn't do the girl any harm! When she exited to collect Melissa, the girl had a bag with all of Tessa's clothes in it.

"Go in and sit with her," Angela said. "Dress her for the trip across campus--but it all comes off at the house."

Melissa nodded, pleased to undertake the task. "I'll look after her--promise." The girls kissed--not unheard of, but unusual, and unusually passionate.

"I'd better get back," Angela said. "Professor Halloway is no doubt skinning some poor student alive!"

Hamilton College -- Lemuiran Studies Annex -- Evan

Evan glanced through the door's window into a large space containing the massive Kumari Kandam stone. It was a vertical slab some 13 feet high, set upright on a display pedestal. Around it were cameras, electronic sensor equipment, and a few wires connected to sensors delicately attached to its surface.

So far as he could tell, the gray, worn stone with a symbol that looked like a red and brown square spiral painted at the center-top of it, wasn't doing anything. It was cracked (slightly), worn at the edges, and in some cases appeared suspiciously smooth--but it looked inert. Normal.

What was going on in front of it wasn't. A senior male scientist by the look of him was fucking a younger research assistant by the look of him. The boy--maybe a freshman or sophomore-- was bent over, facing the stone. From where Evan was standing, he could make out the look of discomfort on the his face: he sure wasn't enjoying it--he was enduring it.

While the student wore only a rumpled white button-down shirt, the man, maybe 10 years his senior, was fully clothed. His pants were open in an oval to admit his erect cock and he worked the all but naked assistant rhythmically. The younger man's buttocks, what Evan could see of them, were bright red. He'd been soundly spanked before this. Additionally, a mustard-yellow oil ran down the boy's thighs from his anus: something to further 'enhance' the experience? Although Evan couldn't see it well thanks to the position, he could make out 'Kevin's' erection and a camera positioned under the table he was bent over to capture the event.

The words DETENTION SESSION were written on a whiteboard, with 'Kevin' scrawled under it in red ink. It was the lunch hour, so the building was otherwise empty, only the unlucky Kevin and his disciplinarian were still in the building. Perfect.

He could hear the sounds of a calm lecture from the senior researcher and the grunts and gasps from the boy. He needed a bit of time--but something told him that Kevin was in for a lengthy session: the man scolding him seemed to have no lack of endurance.

There WERE security cameras in the facility, which wasn't good. Evan had pulled his hoodie over his head and walked with purpose, looking for the records room. Ms. Carter's key-card had gotten him in.

The records room wasn't hard to find. The delivery of the great stone had come with crate-loads of documentation. He was pleased that this was, it seemed, a military project and they were not all electronic yet. In the small chamber, which had an odd smell to it that he couldn't place, were rows of dark green metallic filing cabinets. The key-card worked on the security lock outside and inside, they weren't locked.

It took him a good thirty minutes to find what he was looking for: the original shipment's bill of lading and then official-looking papers on the disposition of the objects therein. During that time, he got a string of texts informing him that a worn out Tessa was in one of the sorority houses being cared for by the sisters.

Apparently, keeping him up to date on her behavior and condition was the required practice. He was glad she was being taken care of--he did feel she needed or at least responded well to the discipline. Ami was another matter: she was a bit 'above' Tess in this thing--but she needed being looked after and there didn't seem to be anyone handy to do it.

He quickly photographed the papers.

ITEM - A: STONE ARTIFACT

DESCRIPTION: Stone slab with markings. Basalt material.

WT: 7.3 Metric Tons

QT: 1

L-W-H: 5-1.5-13 ft.

PACKING: Archaeological crating. Atmospheric stabilization. Faraday cage.

The picture showed the Kumari Kandam stone in high-definition black and white with scientists standing around it--or people in lab coats anyway. The one female member of the five person team seemed to be clutching her white coat tight around her, with her other hand hovering near her backside.

DISPOSITION: Stone located in Primary Research Lab Alpha. On display. Undergoing examination.

ITEM - B: SPECIMENS KL-10-1a,b,c

DESCRIPTION: Stone sarcophagi with mummified remains. Petrified wood and biological remnants and osseous tissue.

WT: 18.3, 17.2, 17.9 lbs

QT: 3 sarcophagi / remnant pairs

L-W-H: 3 -1.3 -.9 ft

PACKING: Sealed container with security foam. Airtight seal. Reinforced metal and electronic lock.

The picture showed a sorority girl standing with three carved sarcophagi containing what looked like three foot long cuttlefish remains. They seemed somehow slimy even after millions of years and in the picture the girl, looking serious, seemed to be pressed away from them as much as possible. He thought the tentacles--a bunch of them--looked somehow penile in nature.

DISPOSITION: Specimens remanded to secure basement storage installed in Alpha Delta Rho sorority house. Placed under supervision of temp-project adjunct Gwen Landover. Static monitoring installed.

There was a signature that looked to belong to the described 'Gwen.' He noted she'd used a pen with bright pink ink.

ITEM - C: SPECIMENS TT-01a

DESCRIPTION: Preserved Remains

WT: 408 lbs

QT: 1

L-W-H: 5 - 5 - 5

PACKING: Biological containment container with refrigeration. Packing filled with Polytetrafluoroethylene neutral fluid.

The final picture was an image of something in a fish tank filled with translucent fluid. It showed several scientist types observing it being lowered into a wooden crate for shipping. The picture was sharp and high-resolution, but it still wasn't clear. It looked like a giant five-foot by five-foot Nautilus. The shell wasn't the familiar spiral--it was more convoluted and partially transparent. They could see that the trumpet-like opening seemed to curve back and re-intersect with itself.

Evan couldn't define a Klein bottle or identify one on sight, but the shell's geometry seemed to expand and intersect itself, running partially inside its own confines. Through the looping nautilus was opaque skeletal structures inside the translucent shell. Some kind of complex, plated endo-skeleton under the exoskeleton shell.

DISPOSITION: Delivered to primary site, collected by Mrs. Eleanor Blaskin as per [ REDACTED ] agreement. Custody surrendered to secure land transport (locking, refrigerated truck). There was a signature, black pen, elegant. It looked like Mrs. Blaskin's.

A note was added from the site supervisor: Why are we surrendering a unique biological find to a civilian not part of the chain of command?

Evan wondered about that too.

University Washroom - Cedar Hall - Ami

Ami just couldn't take it anymore: her morning's classes had been muffled by a whirlwind of terrible sexual frustration, echoes of last night's humiliation on the floor of Evan's apartment, and the delicious prospect of getting to discipline Tessa.

It was not her way to try to steal another girl's man--but the fantasy of kneeling to suck off Evan's cock kept powerfully rising in her. She didn't even like giving blowjobs. That the 'fantasy' had her doing it after he had thoroughly taken her anus was even more disgusting.

But there it was--she couldn't shake it! When the fantasy included a naked, hugely chagrined and embarrassed Tessa working her tongue into Evan's ass at the same time as both girls tried their best to get him to cum, she had to excuse herself from her last class of the day and go to the bathroom.

She was horrified to look at her backside in the mirror and see that she had shown the class a wet oval where she had soaked through. It was embarrassing enough that under ordinary conditions it might have brought horrified tears.

Now, though, it was her face, blushing fiercely in the bathroom mirror, and a hot, horrible flush that made her urgency all the more unbearable.

Thankfully, the bathroom was empty and silent save for the hum of the air condition. She went quickly to a stall and got in. She practically tore her skirt off and stripped off her sodden panties. She lay them over her backpack and spread her legs wide, squatting on the toilet.

Ohh--fuck. She arched her back, one hand touching her breast, the other carefully down between, plying between the top of her nether lips to find her engorged clit. Oh! Ah! She was sensitive. This was going to be a delicate operation.

She rubbed carefully around her nub: it was too tender to touch outright. Getting herself off in this state might be hard--or even impossible! The thought of THAT terrified her. She knew she SHOULD go back to her apartment--but it seemed terribly far away--and the degrading element of sitting knees-spread on a toilet in a public bathroom just seemed somehow all the more enticing!

A tentative stroke--ahhh--ooh! If fucking Evan hadn't put the stupid diaper on her last night and she'd been able to take care of this then, she'd be okay now! Ohh--aahh--fuck. A soft but unmistakable moan escaped her lips. Shit.

She put her wrist in her mouth and bit down hard to stifle her sounds. The pain made everything even more embarrassingly erotic. A squirm and another stroke. Dammit: she needed a cock or--or maybe a toy--she had a vibrator. That would be a good start!

She didn't hear the wet "blup" in the stall next to her. Nor did she key on the soft squelching sound of slithery wet movement on the tile floor. The feel of something below and behind her registered only as a squishy softness--the caress of multiple arms over her buttocks and clefts she perceived as a sensual imagining. The thing cradled her bottom, tentacles gliding along over it, questing--a thin one penetrating her lips and entering her vagina. One stroking her anus.

To her, this thing latching on was only subliminally registered. In truth, if she'd opened her eyes and looked right at it, she might have acknowledged the ultra-sensual feel of the thing--but visually it wouldn't have registered one bit, until much later when, in her memory's eye, it would have been a huge, pale-white cuttlefish like thing with supple skin and soft judgmental eyes. It wrapped her, suckers "sticking" although she just felt that as a kind of unclean stickiness along her buttocks and thighs and hugging itself to her, the soft shell of its body laying against her spine.

When she started making headway, getting closer and closer to the desperate orgasm, it waited, enjoying her urgency--and when it judged things correctly, it sent out a call. It wasn't a call that any human heard with their ears. It fluttered in the mind of campus security officer Janet Moore like a butterfly coming out of its chrysalis.

The thought spread its wings in her intention: She decided to check the girl's bathroom--and she did so quietly--moving without much sound for no reason she could determine at all.

TO BE CONTINUED...