The Lemurian Institute Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes, inhaling. Tessa was aware her scent was fully present in the room.

"Do you know what a Thussg'ah Ninx is?" she asked, stroking down lower.

Tessa felt the same pulse of bad urgency in her bowels and a prickly, powerful itch on her anus. It was just as quickly replaced with suction lick of her clitoris. She gave a little gasp and spread her legs more! Please, she begged the parasite mentally--I'm being good!

Gwen nodded, looking into her eyes, clearly aware of the reaction and her submission.

"Ninx," she said, "is how we think the Lemurians pronounced their word for something like 'favored little slave' or 'favored brat'--something like that." Her hand found Tessa's lips and she arched and presented them. It was bad--but the humiliation of this made horribly hotter.

"So it's the term I've started using for... submissive girls I like." Her fingers plied into the folds of her sex. "Do you like being called that?" she asked.

The sensation in her vagina vibrated--the promise of a full orgasm! Oh!

Tessa swallowed. "N-no, mistress--but keep calling me that." The parasite loved this and it buzzed with pleasure in her anus and vagina. She lifted her hips.

"Easy Ninx," Gwen laughed. "I can see why your boyfriend likes you! Anyway, Ninxs needed a lot of oversight and discipline, apparently."

Tessa whimpered. The parasite was teasing her--pleasuring her--dreadfully. If it could just do a little more!

She risked rolling onto her stomach and raised her hips, hiking her knees up.

"Your Ninx needs to be spanked, mistress," she whispered. Ohh--the thing was overjoyed! It vibrated her clit! Oohh! "A sound spanking, mistress!"

Gwen gave her bottom a good hard slap. Tessa winced, and gasped into the pillow. Ow! Pow! Pow! When she clenched her bottom, it once again pulsed in her bowels so she cried out and forced her bottom to relax for the spanks. Gwen seemed to love how her buttocks quivered when smacked. She treated herself to a few more, to Tessa's whimpers.

But even though it was humiliating and she was smarting, the feeling of the tendrils on her clit and in her channels was so inviting. She held position as the girl caressed her.

Then: "Your boyfriend knows something is happening here, right? Something strange?"

Tessa blinked. Pow! Another slap.

"Yes, mistress! He's said strange things are happening," she said quickly.

The girl rubbed her bottom and the invisible parasite stroked her, inside. Oh....

"What does he think?" she asked.

"It started--" she gasped. Would the parasite get angry? Would it even understand? She didn't want another spank. "It started with the stone being delivered," she said. The rubbing continued and the parasite thing on her changed the buzz of the thick tentacle in her sex--but it seemed to approve.

She reluctantly pushed her bottom up more. She was aware of the feeling of her lubrication leaking onto the towel. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! She held still.

"He does?" Gwen toyed with her clit.

"He likes how the Lemurians punished their submissives," Tessa said, thickly. Gwen laughed again at that, Her fingers moved to her sex.

"I do too," she said. "How about our little Ninx?"

That got a soft, wet cry: the thing spasmed lightly in her anus and the wave of horrible urgency burst with a biting itch on her anus.

Oh, ugh. "Y-your Ninx doesn't like it," she moaned. When SHE used the stupid word, it pleasured her hard. She sniffled into the pillow.Ohh! "Your Ninx hates it!" Ohh, ahhh-fuck! She gasped. The parasite rewarded her. Gwen was taking off her jacket and unbuttoning her blouse. Tessa turned her head to look at her. The girl--Mistress Gwen--was beautiful--sexy,

She felt more comfortable in the parasite's opinion and rolled over, spreading wide for Gwen, looking up into her face.

Gwen was naked, save for the metallic belt, and she moved to straddle Tessa, her buttocks nestled in Tessa's stomach. Her hands pinned Tessa's wrists, and she looked down. The bulge of the chastity belt felt warm and sensual against her stomach. Tessa thought she could feel Gwen's sex clench under the metal shield.

She must be desperate, Tessa thought. As desperate as me.

"Do you think if Mistress Gwen tries to dominate your boyfriend, he'll undress and lick Mistresse' anus?" She smirked. Tessa didn't know--she thought the answer was maybe 'yes.'

Campus Detention Room - Ami

Ami had her pubic region shaved and waxed. She had whimpered or sobbed through the whole procedure which had been horribly intimate and even worse than the 'basic' spanking she had received at the hands of the female officer for masturbation in a school bathroom. They apparently had set up a special room for students 'detained' on campus who needed hygienic treatment.

She had been washed in a metallic tub by a girl wearing a rubbery over-suit who rubbed soapy water (at least it was lukewarm) into her various crevices and sprayed it off with a hand sprayer. She'd been given 20 good slaps on her wet, bare bottom, and then, sniffling and gasping from the spanking and humiliation, they had used a waxing tool and shaver to go over her intimate regions.

Then they gave her a shirt that came down to her upper thighs. That was all she was wearing. She was placed in a desk in the nearby 'detention classroom' and sat with two other similarly miserable looking girls while they determined who to contact concerning her. Her parents were hours away, and she had pled like a young teenager that they not contact them.

She had reluctantly given them Evan's number. While the idea of him being called for her mishap was mortifying, it was better than her mother being called. She had to pee--but the 'rules' on the chalk board made it clear that in detention, you went on their schedule. It was wretched..

Worse, apparently this 'detention' was just until they got her sorted. A sobbing, meek Asian girl had begged not to be turned over to the disciplinary council 'again.' Now she wore only bright white socks and a buckled on mouth gag as she wrote on the chalkboard "I will not keep talking when told to be quiet" over and over, her petite buttocks showed the red-marks from the spanking she'd gotten in front of everyone.

Now, she hoped they got Evan soon: she didn't want to spend one more minute here. Humiliated and bored, she barely noticed the woman enter the room from the rear door.

"That's her?"

"Yes," said the officer.

Ami turned and looked at the woman--she was smartly dressed in tan jacket that looked expensive and red slacks. The woman seemed to be in, maybe, her 70's--but extremely fit. She had well coiffed white hair. The woman nodded. "Good bring her to the waiting room. I will see to her."

Ami followed the security officer feeling like she was being called to the principal's office.The uniformed woman gave Ami a sharp clap on buttocks and Ami yelped in surprise. In the small conference room off to the side, the woman waited, hands on her hips.

"Sit," said the woman, pointing at a chair. Any resistance Ami might have had dissolved when she was hauled around bare bottom and she sat, legs pressed together, looking up at the woman. Up close, Ami saw she wore an odd necklace--the chain was ordinary enough white gold or similar--but the charm was a little square of stone like a domino with two symbols on each facing half. They were done in red paint--or maybe nail polish. One was a square spiral, the other was something like a cross between the letter J and a question mark with a dot at the bottom. Ami thought it looked crude to be an expensive piece of jewelry--but she just looked up, miserable and confused.

"We've gotten ourself in quite a bit of trouble, haven't we?" the woman asked. Her voice was not harsh. Ami blinked and nodded.

The woman made a soft cluck sound.

"So, miss Ami," she said, hands still on her hips, the posture looking stern even if her voice was soothing, "tell me, do you find your predicament terribly unusual?"

Ami swallowed and nodded.

"Explain, girl," coaxed the woman. "Name something about that is unusual. You can do it," she encouraged.

Ami shuddered. "They h-have us naked--pants-less," she swallowed. "That's unusual," she said.

The woman's eyes brightened.

"Good girl! Yes, it is, isn't it?" She ran a hand through Ami's hair gently, tucking it back behind her ear. "When do you think they started doing that?"

Despite herself, the woman's maternal warmth was appealing.

"T-two weeks ago," she said softly. "When they got the--the Lemurian stones in?" She searched the woman's face and was relieved to see not anger, but the pleased expression of teacher dealing with a bright student.

"That's right, darling," the woman said. "Okay, hon, I am Mrs. Stamaron. I have an errand to take you on. You are going to come with me. Okay?"

Ami would have metaphorically chewed her arm off to get out of the detention rooms--but they were trying to get Evan and, while she'd only met Evan in passing before last night, the sense that he was safe and trustworthy was strong enough that she had to protest.

"They're trying to get my--uh--my boyfriend," she finished lamely. Evan wasn't her boyfriend, of course--but that was easier to explain than 'my neighbor's boyfriend.' "I should wait for him," she said.

The woman nodded. Ami cringed, worried this tiny crumb of resistance might anger her--but she looked pleased.

"You have someone looking after you, hon?"

Ami nodded.

"Good--that's good, really. You girls need lots of management. Is Evan strict with you?"

Ami gulped and nodded again. He had been, hadn't he?

"Very good! Well, it makes things slightly more complicated--but I'll give the desk-girl directions to give to your Mr. Evan. He can pick you up from the lodge." she decided. "Now, I don't blame you for wanting to stay put, even if it is in that dreary detention room--"

The woman glanced to the side in the direction of the detention classroom where Ami could hear refreshed wails that sounded like the Asian girl being given some new punishment.

"But I don't want to make this harder or more awkward than it has to be--," continued Mrs. Stamaron, "so I'm going to 'leash' you--but only for a little while," she said.

She reached out and drew her finger in a line along Ami's throat.The touch felt warm and the woman's finger was soft and the intimate touch was smooth. She said something--a name, Ami thought--but one that had a dual-note produced by the same mouth: like 'throat singing' she had heard--not a sound she could replicate. The word exited the woman's lips and seemed to fill the room and Ami felt a sudden flash of embarrassment: of being seen under a magnifying glass by something huge and indescribable. She felt her bladder leak as she peed slightly on the chair she was sitting in. The next thing Ami knew, she felt her body relax and sag slightly.

The woman looked down at her satisfied.

"That's better, isn't it pumpkin?" she cooed. She made a slight gesture with her hand and Ami felt herself come easily to her feet. Oh! What!! She opened her mouth to cry out--but while her lips parted no sound came out. Her eyes widened. "Don't be afraid," the woman said."This is just so you don't have to worry about making any decisions. Now come along, pet."

Ami did. Following the woman out the door, to the duty desk, The woman took a bag containing her pants and her backpack--which had all her things in it. Then she followed the woman, helplessly, out into the growing dusk. It was beyond awful, trotting next to the woman, sniffling and blushing, her bare bottom and shaved sex on display. The only thing that kept her from bursting into tears was that, while people looked, no one was especially close.

She hung her head, and fought a losing battle with tears. The woman had a car waiting: big, four doors, and dark. There was a man driving. He had gloves on like a chauffeur. He held the back door for both of them to get in. He gave Ami an appraising look, but didn't seem to think anything of a pants-less girl getting into the car.

"Tan," Mrs. Stamaron asked the man, "can you fetch a towel from the trunk. I want to protect the leather."

Ami, blazing with humiliation, sat on the folded towel next to the woman.

"I'll let you off-leash as soon as we get to the lodge," promised the woman. "Is it hurting?"

Ami was able to shake her head. No--whatever was making her follow the woman, it didn't hurt. If anything it felt... sort of nice. Like a series of warm hands shepherding her along. Still, it was weird and frightening not to have control. The woman put an arm around Ami pulled her close, partially into her lap (but making sure her bare bottom and leaking sex were on the towel) and held her as the car moved through the city.

The Temple of Mu, Girl's Lodge - Emily Carter

Emily Carter, Assistant Professor, was entirely naked and seated on a 'hopper' ball--one of those inflatable balls with a rubber inflatable hand grip that kids used to race around. This one added insult to insult by being bright pink with a unicorn painted on it. Sitting on it properly--which, if she didn't do it, drew punishment from her minders--forced her to spread her legs. Her fucking vagina seemed to love this terrible state of affairs and there was a visible wet smear of her lubrication on the rubber surface.

To go anywhere she had to "hop it" along, moving in a bouncing squat. It was humiliation beyond endurance, and she hated it even more than she found Mrs. Blaskin to be frightening. Mrs. Blaskin, to be honest, hadn't been intensely frightening since she has done something Emily and taken her from the Fantasy Forest club along with a waddling and wretched Saanvi. The toxic caterpillars had done their work, stinging her private areas, and the girl was swollen and itching terribly.

Both of them had been taken in the woman's range rover, sitting in the back, both undressed and sobbing to a building that Emily had never paid any attention to. It wasn't especially close to campus and looked like what she remembered as a Masonic Lodge from where she'd grown up. The Masons had been a men's club, she recalled--but this had a weird spiral shape on the front in a complex circle and some words that she recognized weren't greek or latin and might not be anything in a real human language.

The lodge had private parking around back and Mrs. Blaskin had a reserved spot. She herded both girls through the heavy doors and into a chamber appointed in gold with onyx tiles. It was near a locker room and Emily glimpsed a triangular punishment donkey through it. It didn't bode well.

"I'm going to take care of some things," Mrs. Blaskin had told Saanvi. "This one is your charge. She'll behave--make sure she's alright--give her some water and see that she drinks it: you girls never hydrate enough these days. Keep her like she's a junior initiate--but less punishment. She'll get what she needs, I promise. Are you itching?"

"Yes, Mistress!" snapped the slight Indian girl. "It's awful." She sounded enthusiastic about it.

"Good," said the woman. "No scratching, now, understood?"

"Of course, Mistress," Saanvi said, bowing her head.

Mrs. Blaskin looked satisfied.

Now she waited in what looked like a reception area nearer the front. They had taken a hallway around that had double doors, their windows blacked out, looking into what seemed to be a large central room. She had to bounce along on the humiliating hopper ball and Saanvi looked amused at ordering her to do it.

Whatever words Mrs. Blaskin had spoken seemed to be wearing off--but slowly. She was still highly inclined to take orders from, well, anyone. When Saanvi brought her water, she drank it as she was told.

"What are they going to do to me?" she asked, her voice hoarse. There was a normally dressed girl in the reception area who didn't seem at all surprised to see a naked Saanvi with her regions inflamed and swollen--or a new girl straddling the stupid hopper ball equally naked. Emily had also noticed there wasn't a chair behind the desk: the girl worked standing up.

Saanvi looked from Emily's face towards the yet unseen central room. Her face flickered with unease. "I think they're going to initiate you," she said softly, holding the water bottle. "It used to be we took a few months of training and trials--" she made a face at the memory--"but now that HE'S here, they can do it in one shot--"

"Who's here?" Emily pressed--her alarm was increasing with this conversation, but despite her discomfort, the idea of getting up from the hopper ball and fleeing was out of the question. Even if she hadn't been naked, that wouldn't have been possible: she simply didn't have the agency.

"Kalashuggah't Ninx Dal'than," whispered Saanvi. "It--he--is a--a remnant. The lodge called out to him and he came here," she said. A shadow over her face: "it's bad for us--and it may get worse."

She squirmed.a slight hand rubbed at her bottom.

"What does that mean?? Who is he, Saanvi?" little edges of panic rose in her.

"It's kind of a title," Saanvi said, uncertainly in a soft voice. "It means Steward of--uh--favored brats, sort of. In--in Lemurian."

Emily stared. Heat flamed up in her face. "What did she DO to me," she hissed.

"Obedience working," Saanvi whispered. "A--she did a nice one--there are a lot worse."

"You mean magic," Emily said flatly. The disbelief in her voice was tempered by whatever was holding her bare bottom to the ball.

"It's more like a kind of math, but yeah. The elder Daughters of Mu can use it to punish pretty badly. You'll see."

"I don't want to see!" Emily's voice sounded high, young and scared to herself.

Saanvi winced and leaned in close to kiss her sensuously on the lips. "You haven't any choice," she whispered. "Don't worry," she said. "You enjoyed having me punished?"

Oh! Emily swallowed and nodded, uneasily, her face on fire.

Saanvi gave an embarrassed little smile. "You'll get to punish me thoroughly--it'll be good: you'll see."

Emily squatted resignedly on the hopper ball as little trails of lubrication leaked down its sides.

ALPHA DELTA RHO SORORITY HOUSE -- TESSA

Tessa knelt behind Gwen licking the British girl's anus. The belt' rear metal arc and retracted smoothly into the front plate that still presented access to her vagina and Tessa was getting all too thorough a taste of the girl's anus. She fancied she could feel the heat coming off Gwen's buttocks, which were a visible shade of pink on the girl's pale skin.

Gwen was moaning in pleasure and humiliation, her hands in the small of her back. She was naked save for the belt and bright red 'dress up' pumps which had been selected as 'the most embarrassing shoes she owned.'

Evan sat across from the two of them, watching the show.

It might have gone the other way. Gwen had selected a decorated sorority paddle for use on Evan when one of the junior girls announced the arrival of Tessa's boyfriend. When they had met, the naked, obscenely spread Tessa had watched: both Evan and Gwen stern and crisp, her chastising him for leaving his girl unattended, him pointing out that he ensued Tessa was kept "well in hand" and asking if someone looked after Gwen!

Gwen had blushed but explained she didn't need looking after: she had a belt. He'd scoffed and she had shown it to him. The dance of domination had abruptly changed when he reached out and touched it, the rear arc snapping down: the belt would open for him--at least the rear!!

Her eyes had gone wide--and with her suddenly screeching in protest, she had gone over his lap. Tessa had moaned with frustrated arousal as he gave Gwen a good long hand spanking. The girl had fought, making it worse--but he held her easily--and when she drooped in sobbing defeat, she told him where the paddle was.